Fun with Uncle Jerry 12 - Bus

Story Info
Jerry and cousin Vanessa make friends on a late-night bus.
8.3k words
4.64
9.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jerry had called his first cousin Vanessa, he thought it was because he needed someone to talk to; someone who was familiar with recent events and would not judge him.

Vanessa had more in mind for her cousin, Jerry.

They agreed to meet for an evening meal at a family-owned coffee shop near Vanessa's apartment. The sun was just setting as they walked up to each other in front of the restaurant.

"You always look great dressed casual," Vanessa commented on Jerry's choice of a short sleeve button-down shirt and dark blue Dockers.

"And you, my most sexy cousin, always look great, period." Her thick hair sparkled copper in the stark streetlight. She wore a peasant blouse which accentuated the tiny shadows cast by her nipples, gliding from side to side as she walked, unfettered by a bra. Jerry thought her skirt was a bit short for the slight chill of the evening, before he noticed her usually pale legs were covered by dark tights.

When they hugged, Vanessa pressed her tits against his chest and ground her crotch onto his thigh. She wanted no misunderstanding about her plans for the evening.

"Um, Nessa," Jerry stammered, "I wanted to talk about the situation with my niece, Rachel."

She nodded. "I figured. Let's go inside."

At that time of night, they were seated quickly. The gum-snapping waitress poured two coffees without asking.

"I'm guessing you've heard Rachel is leaving. Moving to Greece to get married."

"Margaret told me all about him. It will never last."

"No?" Jerry felt a flicker of hope. "Why do you say that?"

"Young, handsome, hung, fit, unshaven, loves his mother. What kind of future could they have?"

Jerry laughed and pulled Vanessa in for a kiss. She reached under the table, caressing the bulge in his pants.

"Hey there, kids," waitress addressed the over-40 couple. "None of that, hun. You want to earn your $50, ride the crosstown bus like the other tramps." She slapped the check onto the table. "That'll be $5.00 for two coffees, hun." And she walked away.

Jerry laughed while Vanessa looked hurt.

"I think I've just been insulted. She thinks I only get fifty bucks for one of my handjobs?"

"Oh, $100 at least," Jerry chimed in as he dropped a $10 bill on the table.

They walked outside, pausing to look up and down the nearly empty street. The neon OPEN sign flickered to OFF.

Jerry sighed. "Now where can we go to just sit and chat?"

"There's always the crosstown bus," she pointed to the bus a block behind them. "I hear it's the happening place."

"I'm game if you are."

Holding hands, they quickly walked to the bus stop, arriving just as the bus groaned to a halt and the doors opened.

Vanessa got on first. Jerry followed, taking out his credit card. The driver, a barrel-chested African-American, put his hand over the scanner. His voice was a deep rumble. "Credit card is for full-day service. You need a prepaid bus pass for one way."

"Two for a full day."

"Buddy, we only got but an hour left on the route."

"Then that will be all day. Two please."

The driver shrugged his wide shoulders and scanned the card. "You want a receipt?"

But Vanessa was already pulling Jerry down the aisle of the empty bus. In the back, the seat was a single long bench the width of the bus. Vanessa bounced on the old springs, extending her legs forward into the aisle. "Perfect."

When she spread her legs wide, Jerry realized his cousin was not wearing tights, but stockings. He caught a glimpse of pale freckled flesh where the fabric ended mid-thigh.

He sat next to her, resting his hand on her knee as the bus lurched ahead. Vanessa gripped Jerry's hand. "Oh. A few more like that and I'll have to marry this bus."

The interior lights dimmed as they rumbled into the night. Jerry tried to think about how he wanted to restart the conversation, but Vanessa's fingers tracing the veins in his hand were proving quite the distraction. As he took a breath to speak, Vanessa put her hand flat on his.

"So here's the thing about Rachel." As always, Vanessa was direct and to the point. "One, you think you love her, but you really don't. Two, she's moving thousands of miles away. Three, marrying a man who is perfect for her. And four, she's a blood relative, 'Uncle Jerry.' Being in a permanent relationship is illegal in most states and impractical at best."

"What do you mean I don't love her?"

"I knew that one would catch you."

Vanessa took his hand in both of hers. "Cousin Jerry, where is Rachel right now?"

He shrugged. "Probably at home or out with Marcus."

"And where are you?"

Jerry stared at his cousin.

"I'm..."

"You're here, Jerry." She slid his hand under into the gap at the top of her blouse. Vanessa shifted so her nipple moved against his fingers "You're here with me. You called me." She guided his hand around her tit. "And I'm here. For you."

Vanessa kissed him. Not a friendly kiss between cousins, but a deep, passionate dueling of their tongues. Jerry could feel the nipple getting hard under his fingers. He squeezed it, reflexively. Vanessa gasped quietly.

The kiss intensified as Jerry filled his hand with her tit, lifting and caressing it, letting his thumb play across the nipple.

"Here. With you," he chanted.

Vanessa pressed her hand along the front of his pants, encouraging his erection. "Mmm. Do you think I can bring him out to play?

Jerry untied the lacing at the top of her peasant blouse. "I think," he opened her shirt and kissed the top of her breast. "That's why you wanted to ride the bus." His mouth lowered to his cousin's nipple, gently sucking as it swelled to meet his tongue.

"Ah, yes," Vanessa gasped as she arched forward, pressing her tit to his face. Her hand had found the shape of his hard dick and was stroking along his pant leg.

Jerry's hips jerked forward as he pulled her blouse down her shoulders, exposing both her wide, pink nipples. He replaced his tongue with his fingers on one, and locked his mouth over the other. Vanessa groaned softly into his hair, her hips rocking as if requesting attention.

Jerry put one hand on her thigh, sliding it upward slowly. Vanessa spread her legs and the soft aroma of her arousal tickled his nose. His fingertips traced her warm flesh, following the wave pattern of the delicate lace at the top of her self-supporting stockings.

"That's it, Cousin Jerry. Touch me. Mmm, you're making me so wet."

She thrust her hips forward and Jerry moved his hand up, his fingers colliding with her pussy lips. She cried out as he stroked them up and down, discovering the wetness for himself.

The bus pitched and Jerry's fingers plunged into his cousin's pussy. She yelped at the sudden intrusion, then started grinding onto him as the bus shuddered to a stop. When the door opened, Jerry started to remove his hand, but Vanessa grabbed his wrist, pinning it against her clit. Her shirt was bunched at her waist, her large tits and pale nipples completely exposed. Vanessa held her head high.

Jerry looked up to see a small woman, perhaps in her 80s, climb the stairs into the bus. Jerry tightened his fingers against Vanessa's clit. She blanched, then took a deep breath before whispering, "Let's just see what she does."

The two cousins sat up straight, as if nothing unusual was going on. Except they were both breathing deeply. Her tits were heaving on proud display and he had one hand buried between her legs. Completely normal.

The old woman waddled all the way to the back of the bus, taking one of the center-facing seats in front of them. She smiled as if she were offering candy to a grandchild. "I do love the crosstown bus at night. You meet the most interesting people."

She reached into her canvas shopping back and took out a ball of yarn and two knitting needles with a project already started. As the bus jerked forward, Vanessa's legs banged together, pushing Jerry's hand against her clit. She cried out, then apologized. "Excuse me. A bit of a surprise."

"Not much of one, I expect." The old lady smiled as she worked the needles and yarn.

Jerry started wiggling his fingers, reaching deeper into Vanessa's cunt. She spread her legs wider, not trying to hide her deep breaths or jerking hips. After a few minutes, the old lady sniffed the air. Her smile seemed to warm as she admired Vanessa.

"A natural redhead, dear?"

Nessa caught her breath and chuckled. She moved Jerry's hand from in front of her pussy, spreading her legs wide in a lewd display of the thick copper bush crowning her dripping cunt. "Ginger to the core," she chuckled. She sucked Jerry's fingers, letting the woman enjoy the view for as long as she wished.

"Oh, I say, you are special. I was a perfect blonde in my day. The boys couldn't wait to lick my golden cunny." She patted her blue/gray hairdo. "Of course, now it's all white; head, pits, and clit, as we used to say."

She focused on the knitting once again and Vanessa returned Jerry's fingers to her warm center. Jerry leaned close as his fingers teased his cousin's clit.

"Wasn't that something, Nessa?"

"So fucking hot," Vanessa gulped, pushing herself harder onto his fingers.

The woman finished a course before looking up at Jerry. "And what about... excuse me, young man. I didn't catch your name.

"All the sexy girls call him Uncle Jerry." Vanessa spoke up, helpfully. She looked at her cousin. "I may start doing that, too," she chuckled, "if that's what it takes."

"Really? Very well, Uncle Jerry, what about you?"

Not sure what he was being asked, Jerry stammered, "I'm a natural brunette, ma'am."

"Of course you are, darling man. And please, call me Martha. But no, I meant do you enjoy licking the lady's quim?"

"I certainly do." Jerry replied.

"Oh god yes," Vanessa enthused at the same time.

Martha laughed, "Enchanting. I only ask because your lady friend looks quite... primed, shall we say? Yet you seem content to diddle her with only your fingers."

"Yeah," Vanessa turned to him with mock indignation. "What's about that, Uncle Jerry?"

Jerry felt his face turn red. "Well, I figured, y'know, the bus..."

Both women looked at him expectantly.

"I mean I suppose there's no reason not to."

"No reason at all, young man. It's your duty as her lover."

"Yeah," Vanessa joined in. "Your duty."

Martha nodded. "And she'll never agree to marry you if you can't demonstrate proper tonguing skills."

"Marry...?"

"Damn straight, Martha!" Vanessa swiveled on the bench seat, throwing her legs over Jerry's shoulders. "Demonstrate, Uncle Jerry. Eat my dripping cunt!"

"Oh, there's no reason to get vulgar dear." Her withered hand brushed her skirt between her legs. "Well, not yet, in any case."

Jerry was delighted with this new edict. As Martha continued knitting, Jerry turned his face between Vanessa's thighs. He paused to inhale the now striking odor of her leaking pussy.

"AH!" Vanessa was jerked back to the moment as Jerry's tongue found her clit. She felt him slide a finger inside. "Oh Martha, he's fingering me as he's sucking my clit."

Martha was intent on a particularly tricky rib stitch. "Of course he is dear. Do let me know if he brings you to a conclusion."

Jerry took that as a challenge. Sliding two fingers inside, he rotated, then bent them upward, massaging the front of her tunnel.

Her cunt contracted on his fingers as her abdomen convulsed. Her excitement drenched his hand.

Jerry let another finger enter her and used his thumb to keep teasing her sensitive button. Nessa spread wider, her legs straight against his ears.

"Oh fuck, Uncle Jerry. Three fingers. Stretching my cunt. Don't stop!"

"I won't stop, Cousin Nessa, until I'm covered in your cum."

"Oh my. Covered in cum. It has been a long time." Martha fanned her face with the assembled part of the knitting project.

Jerry whispered in his cousin's ear, "And then I'll give Martha a big cum kiss." Again, Jerry locked his lips around Nessa's clit. Her hips jerked forward as he got another finger inside her. She moaned, rocking her hips. "Four! Yes, please, Uncle Jerry. Keep going, Please, don't stop."

Jerry's ministrations combined with the bumping of the bus, sending sparks from her clit to her heart. Her moans were punctuated by screams as her juices leaked out around his fingers.

Vanessa's greedy cunt contracted around his fingers, pulling them in. She writhed and cried as Jerry worked her clit with his tongue, abusing her cunt with his hand.

He reached up with his other hand, clutching at her tit, pinching her nipple between his fingernails.

"FUCK. Martha... I'm... cumming. He's... OH GOD OH GOD." Her back arched and her ass bucked off the chair. Jerry could feel the orgasm start as a long, low moan echoed from her throat. The spasms clenched around his fingers. He drank from her succulent cunt while she shook and trembled.

Vanessa's legs collapsed onto his back as Jerry rested his head on her thigh. Vanessa noticed his mouth was clenched tight and a second later, she was reminded why.

Smiling, Jerry untangled himself from Vanessa's legs, pausing to give her clit a closed mouth kiss.

Martha looked at "Uncle Jerry" as he stood up, bracing himself on the backs of nearby seats. His clothes were wrinkled and stuck to his body with sweat and cum. His sweet face took on an evil grin, as he stepped toward Martha. It had been years, even decades since anyone had looked at her that way. She noticed the large bulge in the front of his pants. She realized, in the midst of honoring the young lady, Uncle Jerry had not achieved orgasm himself. Another glance at his nasty smile and Martha's face flushed and she quickly stowed the knitting back in her bag.

Jerry bent down, bringing his face close to Martha's. She took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of Vanessa's sex from his skin. She glanced at his mouth, still tightly closed, and her eyelids fluttered as she realized why. Uncle Jerry nodded. "Mm hm." Unbidden he put his hand across her tit, shrunken and sagging. He squeezed, a bit surprised when he felt a nipple firming up under his touch. Though not as surprised as Martha herself. Her eyes got wide and she groaned. "Yes, Uncle Jerry. Share her love with me as she shares it with you."

Still in her seat, lightly stroking her pussy, Vanessa's eyes began to well up; the old woman's impromptu love poetry touching her more deeply than she expected.

Jerry placed his lips against hers. She wrapped a wrinkled hand behind his head and opened her mouth. Martha's tongue slid along his lips which parted slowly.

Her heart thundered as the taste of a woman's pussy flowed into her mouth for the first time since university. She gripped the young man's head, opening herself to everything he had to give. His hand on her neglected tit rekindled the demon lust of her youth. She rubbed the front of his pants, picturing how big his cock really was. She used to love sucking dick; languishing in the power it gave her over lovers and strangers. Martha wondered if she could suck this handsome man the stunning redhead called "uncle"? Could she even conjure enough spit to take his evidently big cock into her mouth? She was filled with doubts and longing. She had not tasted a man's cum since her Ralphie had passed. Martha now discovered that she missed it almost as much as their love making itself.

The bus creaked and jolted, interrupting her deviant, if delightful, train of thought. As it ground to a stop, Uncle Jerry caught his balance and stood back up. He leaned down once more to lick a bit of cum from the corner of her mouth before hustling back to sit next to the redhead.

When Jerry got to his seat, Vanessa had straightened, if not closed, all of her clothes. She pulled him into a frenzied kiss, licking the remnants of her cum from the corners of his mouth.

"That was so hot, Uncle Jerry."

"She is a sweet old slut," he chuckled as they kissed again.

The bus door opened and another passenger boarded. Also older than Jerry and Vanessa, it was a Hispanic man with hunched shoulders and thick gray hair. Like the man himself, his leather work shoes showed their age, but his pants and jacket looked clean. He took the seat across from, and facing, Martha. The bus jerked into motion.

No sooner had he sat down than he sniffed the air, before inhaling a long breath. His eyes squinted as he looked at Martha. "Is that you, Pequeña madre?"

Vanessa and Jerry snickered and Martha looked flustered. "Such impertinence."

The man shrugged. "Well, this bus smells like a bridal suite the morning after. I was hoping it was you." He winked at Martha.

"I will have you know, Señor...?"

"My name is Raphael."

"Hm. My husband was named Ralph. Coincidence."

"Or maybe it was fate Pequeña madre."

"In any case, these young people have been enjoying each other's company. This is Uncle Jerry and..." she studied Vanessa.

"Cousin Vanessa," 'Uncle Jerry,' offered.

"Oh, you two play such adorable games," she turned back to Raphael. "They had some sexy fun and were polite enough to include me. That is no doubt the 'bridal' fragrance you detected.

"Include you?" He looked at Vanessa and Jerry, squinting again. "You included her?"

Vanessa sat up straighter, causing her boobs to strain the front of her shirt. "Of course we did. Martha is a very sweet lady."

"Thank you, child. You are quite exquisite yourself." Martha turned to Raphael. "You should see her tetas." She winked at him.

Raphael was certain the old lady was pulling his leg. "Sexy fun? Couldn't have been too much fun. Uncle Jerry there is still as hard as a burro's head."

It was true. With all the excitement, Jerry had yet to get some relief. Vanessa suddenly felt defensive. "We haven't finished. Like a gentleman, Uncle made sure I had my orgasm first."

Martha fixed Raphael with an intense gaze. "Did you think a lady of Cousin Vanessa's class and sensitivity..."

"And horniness," Vanessa added.

"Would leave a handsome and sexy man in such a state? I should think not." Martha nodded at Vanessa. "Continue, Cousin Vanessa."

Raphael waved his hand. "Yes, continue. Pretend we're not here." Then he mumbled, "Dios sabe que es la única acción que veré."

"Hush, Raphael. Go ahead, dear."

Vanessa blinked at Martha, then at Jerry. Go head? What did they expect her to just... do?

Jerry smirked at Vanessa's discomfort. "Yes, go ahead, Cousin Vanessa. Make me cum."

Vanessa's eyes turned to steel. Grabbing the hem of her peasant blouse, she pulled it over her head in one smooth motion. Her large pale breasts bounced as they slipped from the fabric.

"Dios mío. La chica blanca tiene tetas." Raphael leaned closer.

Martha puffed with pride. "Didn't I tell you? Gorgeous."

Vanessa pinched her nipples as she stroked Jerry face, whining softly, "I'm going to suck your cock, my sweet cousin. I'm going to show you how much I really love you. I want you to forget Rachel; forget every woman you've ever known. Except me," she turned to look at their audience as she whispered in Jerry's ear so the others could not hear, "Then I'm going to share your cum with Raphael, just as you shared mine with Martha."

Vanessa stood up in the aisle between Martha and Raphael. She quickly shed her clothes except the dark, thigh-high stockings. She heard Raphael gasp as she ran one hand through the copper curls between her legs.

Vanessa did a slow turn, showing off her round, freckled ass as she faced her cousin. "Stand up, Uncle Jerry."

When Jerry hesitated, she gestured to the onlookers on either side of her. "So everyone can get a good view."

Jerry stood, holding the backs of the other seats.

"Ooo," Martha crooned. "Raphael, look at that bulge."

"Take it out, Cousin Vanessa," Raphael almost begged. "Show us what you can do."