Fun with Uncle Jerry 12 - Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled him into a kiss as she climbed onto his lap. Mason wrapped his big arms around her ass, boosting her over his rampant cock. "Will this do the job?"

Vanessa looked between her legs where her cunt dripped onto the bull cock. Her insides melted. "That is perfect, Big Daddy. God, I'm so fucking turned on."

She took a deep breath, forcing herself to relax. Mason lowered her slowly. She shifted, trying to line the giant spear its target.

Jerry jumped off the seat, reaching under Vanessa to wrap his fist around Mason's cock, holding it up. "Try now, Cousin Nessa."

"Thank you, Uncle Jerry," she said.

"Thank you, Uncle Jerry," Mason boomed.

Jerry looked at the huge cock in his hand, then up at his cousin's pussy. Though it was gaping open and dripping fluid, it looked very vulnerable compared to the Goliath that it intended to conquer. "You're welcome, um, Big... Daddy."

Vanessa's body got lower. Mason was spreading her cheeks as he held her. Jerry lined up the tip of the giant cock until it rested against this woman's most sensitive place.

Feeling the wide tip touch her, Vanessa wiggled her butt, perfecting the position. Her heart was racing. "OK, Big Daddy. Slowly baby."

Jerry returned to his seat and continued rubbing his dick, watching Vanessa's face cringe, then relax, then cringe again. Mason kissed her and tenderly stroked her nipples.

"GOD so fucking big. Ouch. Damn. Keep going, Mason."

It took several minutes to ease her only halfway down. "Oh god. Oh fuck. This is why God invented K-Y. Don't know if I can..." She gritted her teeth. Her eyes welled up as she wailed, "OH FUCK GODDAMNIT!" She was sobbing. "STOP. STOP. STOP. Oh Jerry. Jerry."

Jerry was at her side in a second, hugging her and kissing her long red hair. "Sh sh sh, Nessa. It's fine. You're fine. I'm here."

She continued to weep. She looked at the man patiently holding her up by her ass. "Oh, Mason. I'm sorry, Big Daddy."

He kissed her lips, softly, before starting to lift her up. "It's not your fault, Cousin Vanessa. Nothing to be sorry for. Nothing Mason hasn't dealt with before."

Vanessa sniffed, incongruously wiping her nose on her wrist while a giant held her posed with his cock in her pussy. "Before?"

Mason shrugged. "It's how it always goes. This," he looked down between them. "it's what so many women think they want. Some men, too. But it's always too much." He nodded toward the driver seat. "When I saw you, so beautiful, so open, so sexy, I thought... y'know, maybe."

Jerry stepped back and Mason kissed her again. Then Mason lifted her up to deepen the kiss, pressing his chest to hers. He raised her more, then let her down as he shifted his grip. Vanessa's eyes fluttered. "Do that again."

"What?"

"Up and down."

Mason slid her a couple inches up his cock. He held her there until she nodded, then lowered her back down.

"Again."

Up. She held her breath. Down. "A bit further this time."

Vanessa had unlocked the secret. By sliding up and letting her natural juices act as lubricant, she was able to make progress, a little at a time. Mason kissing her tits and Jerry licking her ass helped keep the wetness coming.

After 20 minutes, her copper pubes hair nestled into black ones. Vanessa was ecstatic. She threw her arms around Mason's neck. "Oh, Big Daddy, we did it. Now... fuck me baby."

Jerry watched in awe as Mason brought Vanessa up the full length until only the huge head was inside her, before lowering her back down when her clit bumped his pubic bone. Then again. And again. Vanessa groaned with each descent. "Aw, Big Daddy feels so good in Cousin Vanessa's cunt. So full. So.... OH."

He was moving her faster. Jerry could see Mason's cock glistening with each stroke. Vanessa's eyes were wild as she tossed her head from side to side, whipping her red hair in Mason's face. The big man had a huge, permanent grin. "I'm fucking you, Cousin Vanessa," he shouted, his deep voice almost gleeful. "My big ol' dick is fucking your tiny white cunt!" He laughed like a thunderstorm.

"You're the best, Big Daddy." She was bouncing furiously, her tits flailing in all directions. She started grunting every time her clit slammed into the base of his cock. "UNGH! UNGH! NEVER! FUCKING! TINY! DICK! EVER! EVER! FUUUUUCCCKKKK."

"CUMMING BABY!" Mason thrust upward as Vanessa sat down hard, his huge cock entirely inside her. Her hips twerked forward and backing, grinding her clit as cum splattered around his monster.

"Oh god oh fuck oh big daddy, I can feel it. Full of hot cum." she fell against his chest, sobbing again. Her fingers clutched at his tight chest hair. "ohfuckme ohfuckme ohfuckme" she chanted again and again as her tears subsided.

Mason lifted her up, off his cock. Jerry was at her side her side, helping her stand, then sit on one of the side seats. Mason finally grimaced, rubbing his bicep. "Damn, Cousin Vanessa. Next time use your knees or somethin'."

Vanessa leaned into Jerry's body, sighing. "Next time."

She curled her knees under her chin, resting her head on them as she closed her eyes. When Jerry saw the white fluid oozing from between her legs, he couldn't resist. Not wanting to release the hug, he reached along her pussy, scooping their mixed cum into this mouth.

Vanessa sighed again. "My clit, please Uncle Jerry."

Jerry settled in, lightly caressing her clit as he fingered the cum from her pussy. Soon she was asleep in his arms.

Mason had his pants up and belted. As he reached for his coat, he asked Jerry, "You folks need a ride somewhere?"

"Aren't you off shift?"

"Yeah, which means I'm on my own time. Where do you live, Uncle Jerry?"

Jerry gave him directions and it wasn't long until the big city bus pulled up in front of his apartment. Jerry nudged the beautiful, naked woman in his arms. "Cousin Nessa. Nessa? We're home."

She roused, blinking and rubbing her eyes. She smiled when she saw Jerry. "My favorite uncle." She started to stand up, without thinking. "OW! What the fuck?" Jerry steadied her as she reached between her legs, delicately touching her most tender parts.

"Nothing bleeding, I hope?" Mason was now behind Jerry.

Vanessa looked up at him, an accusatory grin spreading on her face. "Big Daddy Mason. You did this to me."

He shrugged. "To be honest, I had help."

"Oh, yeah," she turned to her cousin. "You licked my ass, you naughty boy. Don't you know it's bad manners to lick a woman's ass if you're not going to fuck it as well?"

Jerry shrugged, gathering her clothes. "I'll remember that for next time."

She sighed again, wrapping her arms around what she could of Mason. "Mmm. Next time." She kissed his cheek. Jerry would swear he saw Big Daddy blush.

"Well, now that I know where you live, Cousin Vanessa, Big Daddy can visit more often." As tired as she was, Vanessa lit up. "I'd like that. But with real lube next time, ok?"

"Deal!" Mason pulled them both into a huge hug. He grinned, "Hm. I could learn to like this three-way thing."

Jerry tried to hand Vanessa her clothes, but she waved him off. She looked out the window toward the building. "It must be, what, 1:00 in the morning? And it's only, maybe, ten steps to the front door? Who's going to see us?"

"Then another ten to the elevator, then waiting for the elevator, then the ride, then at least fifty feet down the hall to my door, with cameras all along the way."

"Oh, Uncle Jerry, have I taught you nothing? Exhibitionism is FUN!" She grabbed his hand and ran off the bus, dashing toward the door, naked except the thigh-highs. As Jerry fumbled with his keys, Vanessa threw her head back, flashed her tits and her copper pubes at the bus, and waved. "Good bye, Big Daddy. See you again soon!"