Fun with Uncle Jerry 12 - Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa glanced at him, silently accepting the challenge.

Cousin Vanessa kissed Uncle Jerry, sharing her tongue as she opened his pants. Moving her hands to the side of the waistband, she hooked her thumbs in the tops of his pants and briefs. She bent at the knees, bringing the pants down, pausing to reach one hand inside to scoop his penis around the elastic.

Jerry's dick rested in her palm, semi-hard at about 5 inches. Vanessa kissed the tip as she let the pants drop. His shaft bobbed in appreciation.

Vanessa lifted her boobs to surround his cock. She began rocking back and forth, feeling him get harder between her tits.

"Mmm," Martha moaned, her arthritic fingers wiping the drops of sweat from her neck. "Nice start."

Vanessa tilted her head forward, opening her mouth to drool onto the purple head before dragging it back between her boobs. Jerry started matching her rhythm, slowly fucking her marvelous tits.

He glanced up, noticing Raphael was rubbing the front of his thick work pants. His eyes were riveted on Nessa's boobs.

As his cock emerged, Vanessa captured it in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the sensitive ridge. Jerry thrust up into her face. Vanessa took that as a cue to speed up. She rubbed her breasts up and down his shaft as she bobbed her head. Jerry clutched her long red hair and began to fuck her face and tits.

"That's it, honey," Martha was very encouraging. "It's getting bigger. He's close."

"Uh huh," was all cousin Vanessa could say as she admired his large, gorgeous dick peeking from her cleavage. She sucked it again, covering it in spit before letting it slide back into her tit-flesh.

"I'm close," Jerry groaned.

Vanessa doubled her efforts with her hands, her mouth, and her tits. His groans got louder as he grabbed handfuls of her long amber hair.

Martha reached across and grabbed Raphael's hand. "He's going to cum, Ralphie," unintentionally reverting to the name of her deceased husband.

With a loud groan, Jerry thrust through his cousin's tits once more. Her mouth sealed around his head, adding her nasal moan as she enjoyed the feeling of his cum filling her mouth. Her throat bobbed.

"She swallowed it," Raphael marveled.

Martha beamed. "Of course, she did," then winked at Vanessa. "This time."

Jerry dropped onto the seat, catching his breath. "Cousin Nessa, you are incredible."

The tall, naked woman put her stockinged foot onto his knee. Jerry could not take his eyes off the thick copper curls that covered her mons, now matted and wet from his spit and her cum. "Touch me," she asked as she moved closer to unbutton his shirt. She always loved looking at his firm chest with the light dusting of salt-and-pepper hair.

A groan pulled from her as Jerry slid two fingers in her wet crevice. She let her hips rock onto his touch.

"Now, rub my juice on your cock, Uncle Jerry. I want to taste myself when I..."

Jerry was stroking his dick, smearing it with her cum.

Kneeling again between his legs, Vanessa cupped his balls and rolled his sack with her fingers. She leaned her head forward and let her breath fall hot on the swollen head. Her amber hair fell forward, caressing his thighs. Her tongue flicked out to steal a taste of herself. Jerry moaned, getting harder. A drop of fluid appeared and she eagerly licked it off.

Martha moaned, tightening her thighs around her nearly forgotten clit.

Vanessa flattened her tongue and lapped the underside of Jerry's shaft from base to tip, rimming the head of his cock. Looking into his eyes with a wicked gleam, she flicked her tongue along the mushroom tip.

Vanessa realized that tasting her cousin made her ache to devour him. But instead, the voluptuous redhead ran her tongue down the length of his shaft and nibbled at the tight skin. She bathed his scrotum with her tongue and took first one ball into her mouth, then the other, sucking as they tightened.

She pressed his dick up against his stomach, licking the underside of the shaft. Vanessa loved the taste of her cousin. The masculine smell stirred her belly. With one hand firmly holding the base of Jerry's shaft, she kissed to the tip of his cock. Her tongue tracing slow circles around the ridge, flushed and engorged with blood. She sped up, licking and sucking, occasionally delving into the tiny slit, seeking more of his pre-cum.

"Ah fuck, Nessa." There was a strain in Jerry's voice. Vanessa knew she couldn't wait any longer.

"Suck him, Cousin Vanessa," Raphael commanded. Martha looked over to discover his pants around his ankles; his hand rubbing the length of his cock. A very respectable cock, Martha decided.

Feeling her insides quiver, Martha pulled her attention back to Vanessa.

"You know you want to, darling. That feeling when a man fills your mouth as you make him quake with pleasure."

Vanessa knew Martha was right. She loved the lascivious power and pleasure. Her lips circled over the tip of Jerry's erection as her mouth took him in. She moaned at the soft contours of his head, her tongue exploring the firm ridge as her mouth moved down the shaft. Vanessa let her tongue play along swollen veins, memorizing their shape and the texture. She drew back along the length, now an engorged seven inches.

Jerry felt Cousin Vanessa's tongue circle his cock as her mouth formed a hot, wet, continuous pressure. Her hands never stopped moving, caressing his thighs and ass.

The feel of Uncle Jerry's cock filling her mouth set Vanessa's cunt throbbing with need. One hand slide down to rub her clit. Her pussy was soaked and the whipping fingers quickly brought her close to the edge again.

"Fóllame," Raphael grunted. He was stroking his cock, hard and fast. The temptation was too much for Martha. In an instant she was across the aisle, on her knees, throwing her mouth over this stranger's hard dick. The sensation triggered buried memories; the dozen or so men she had sucked flashing through her mind. The swelling of Raphael's cock focused her attention.

Martha took him deeper into her mouth. She felt the head of his cock nudge the back of her throat. Oh, yes, this was sweet. She felt rough hands on her face and lifted her head to look into the dark eyes. "Oh, Ralphie." Raphael grabbed the front of her dress, yanking it open, sending buttons scattering on the floor.

Jerry and Vanessa both stopped their love making, startled by the older couple.

"YES," Martha cried, yanking her bra to her waist. Her breasts hung to her ribs, but her nipples were hard and a deep rose color. Bracing her hands on his knees, she stood up, shoving her tits in Raphael's face. "Suck my tits, Ralphie. Make me cum like you did so long ago."

Mistaken identity notwithstanding, Raphael knew a good offer when he heard it. He grabbed Martha's ass and closed his mouth around her nipples.

Vanessa felt Jerry's hips rock forward, reminding her of the cock throbbing in her hand. She shoved it to the back of her throat, letting the slight gag fire her adrenalin. Jerry started moaning thrusting into her mouth. Vanessa found his rhythm and matched it, with her mouth and her fingers on her clit.

"Ah yeah, ah fuck yeah Cousin Vanessa. Don't stop. DON'T FUCKING STOP." His excitement sent Vanessa over. She groaned around his cock as another powerful orgasm rippled through her.

She gripped the base of Jerry's shaft, fingers wet with her own cum, driving him hard toward his ultimate pleasure. Their movements became frenzied, his breath ragged and broken. His hips thrust forward for more, fucking her mouth and hands. Vanessa's mouth was merciless.

His body shuddered, his cock spasming in her mouth. "I'm going to..." Hot jets of cum shot into her throat, overflowing around his cock, spilling down her chin. "Don't stop, OH FUCK," his words fed her ego as his cum fed her stomach, "FUCK, OH FUCK!"

Vanessa looked up to see Jerry's face flushed, your eyes glazed. He noticed her mouth was squeeze tight. Jerry grinned. "Raphael?" His hands on Vanessa's hips, her turned her nude body to treat the older couple to a full frontal.

Martha was sitting on Raphael's lap, her tits hanging, spent. Her legs were spread lewdly, her dress around her waist and her knickers at her knees. Her gray pubes glistened with new-found moisture. Raphael's dick hung limp, dripping. He licked his fingers as he looked back at Jerry, then at Vanessa's amazing body; large tits, pink nipples, narrow waist, amber pubes... and that tight expression on her face.

"Cousin Vanessa has something for you."

Not taking her time, as Jerry had with Martha, Vanessa rushed to stand in front of him. Martha slipped her arm around Nessa's waist, squeezing her ass cheek. "Yes, cousin. Share."

Vanessa kissed Raphael. He seemed to cooperate at first, then he groaned and flinched back, sputtering. "¿El esperma del tío? You could warn a guy." He grabbed her hips, pullig her back into the deep kiss. Vanessa let his tongue explore the inside of her mouth, licking everywhere, getting every drop.

Vanessa felt Martha's fingers slip between her ass cheeks to caress her anus. She stood up slowly, so as not to hurt the old woman's feelings. She leaned down to caress Martha's nipples and kiss her with the last of Jerry's cum on her lips. "Maybe another time, Aunt Martha, you horny bitch." They both smiled and Vanessa sat back down next to Jerry.

The group gathered their clothes as best they could. Raphael looked out the window, into the night. "I think this is my stop," he embraced Martha. "I hope it's yours, too, Pequeña madre."

Martha made a show of looking around, "I do believe it is, Raphael." She climbed off his lap, pulling up her knickers and slipping her bra into her bag. Jerry took a last chance to admire the deep rose of her nipples before she did her best to straighten her dress.

Martha took a moment to hug them both, "You make an adorable couple."

Raphael settled for a wave of his hand. "Nice meeting you, Cousin Vanessa, Uncle Jerry." He smiled, shaking his head as they walked toward the door.

Jerry hugged Vanessa with one arm. "Think she'll be OK?"

She chuckled and hugged him back. "I suspect Aunt Martha was handling guys like him before you and I were even born."

He sighed. "That was something. Does your sex-in-public kink always end with voyeurs joining in?"

"Almost never," Vanessa laughed. "Maybe it's your bad influence."

"And my natural sex appeal?"

She giggled again. "Although," she curled under his arm, "it is amazing how open people are to sexual experiences, once they feel welcome and safe."

They heard the bus door close, looking up to see the driver making his way down the aisle toward them. They checked that they were at least half dressed.

"Folks," the driver's voice boomed in his barrel chest, "now, you know it's illegal to expose yourself on a city bus. Even the crosstown late at night."

"That's a silly law," Vanessa tried to make a joke, casually letting her blouse fall open.

"I think so, too," the driver rumbled, taking off the jacket with his name tag, Mason. "In fact, I often do the same myself."

He took started undoing his belt and opening his pants.

"You can't be serious," Jerry began.

"Sh!" Vanessa scolded him, her eyes on the driver's hands as he lowered his zipper.

"I'm afraid I am serious, sir. Judging by what I saw in my mirror, and the smell of everything back here, I'm going to have to clean the rig myself tonight. If the crew does it, they're going to ask questions. I will have to answer those questions. And I really don't want you nice folks, who paid by a traceable credit card, to end up in jail."

When he dropped his pants, they saw he was wearing boxer shorts, which seemed to be the same regulation color as his uniform. The entire head of his penis, plus two more inches, had forced its way out of the top.

"Oh, dear God," Vanessa exhaled.

"Yes, ma'am," the polite driver said with a chuckle.

Jerry let go of Vanessa's ass, anxious to see what his insatiable cousin would do next.

She stood up, her red hair nearly eye-level with the driver. Her eyes were on his shorts as she stepped toward him, trancelike. She reached for the elastic band, then remembered how well-mannered the driver was. She tore her gaze upward. His eyes were deep and friendly. "May I?" then added, "Sir?"

He stroked her hair with a large, dark hand. "You certainly may," he paused and grinned, "Cousin Vanessa."

"Sound carries well on the bus, does it?" Jerry observed.

"Yes, sir, it does." He cupped Vanessa's jaw, letting his dark fingers spread up across her pale white cheek.

Any resistance she may have had was crumbling. She pulled the elastic of the boxers forward, and the cock dropped bit. She looked down his pants. "Oh, sweet Jesus." Vanessa pulled the shorts down, slowly revealing more and more of the largest dick she had ever seen. As she let the boxers drop, she realized he wasn't fully hard. Her fingers drifted around it. Her voice was barely a whisper. "You amazing man." He was getting harder at her touch. "Are you married, Mason? Is there someone who gets to give this the worship it deserves."

"No on the regular, cousin," he slipped a hand into her shirt, his rough fingers sparking her nipples. "But if you're applying for the job..." He chuckled.

Vanessa flinched as she was reminded. "Oh, no, Mason, no. Sorry, but," she half turned back toward Jerry who playfully saluted with three fingers. "I am crazy in love with this man. He's going to be a full-time gig."

She caught Jerry's look and knew there was a discussion to come later. Then she felt the dick pulse in her hand.

Looking back down, she realized her fingertips were no longer touching around the engorged cock. Her breath quickened as her knees went weak. She started stroking more firmly.

"In that case," Mason asked, "do I need to ask Uncle Jerry's permission?"

Before Vanessa could speak, Jerry shook his head. "Not at all. My cousin is her own woman, in every important way."

Vanessa gazed into Jerry's eyes, communicating her gratitude. She raised the palm of her free hand to Jerry's mouth. He licked it, smiling, before she twisted it around the swollen head of Mason's dick, joining her other hand working the shaft.

"Permission?" she prompted.

Mason rotated the hand in her shirt. "Permission to squeeze your nipple. Permission to suck your tits. Permission to tickle your sweet clit and put these big black fingers into your pink pussy until you're wet enough to let me fuck you."

"Fuck me?" The idea aroused and terrified her. "With this?" When she looked at the monster throbbing in her hands, her mouth watered and her clit ached. She clenched her thighs to quell the urge to bend over right then and let him shove the arm sized appendage into her already abused cunt.

She was aware of Jerry stepping close behind her. His dick as hard again and pressed into her butt. "It's permission, cousin. It's yours to give or not. There will be no hurt feelings, no retaliation. Am I right about this, Mason?"

"Momma said my daddy was a big man, too. Big Daddy, she always called him. When Daddy was giving me 'the talk' about birds and bees, he said if you have to force a woman, it drains the passion and the love... it takes the fun out of it." He took Vanessa's hands from his dick, holding them to his lips. "I want you to have fun, Cousin Vanessa."

When he let her hands go, they drifted back to his dick, as if they belonged there all along; stroking and rubbing, pulling the foreskin away from the giant head, dragging it tight down the shaft, then back up to wrap around the ridge. Mason moaned as a huge drop of precum oozed from the tip.

Without thinking, Vanessa dropped to her knees and licked it off. The smell of his musk and the salty taste of his dick boiled her blood, destroying any reservations. Vanessa cracked her jaw wide as she took the huge head into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, cousin."

Jerry sat back down, cradling his hard dick, watching this beautiful woman give in to her primal desires.

Using both hands on the shaft, Vanessa swirled her tongue around the head. She felt it swell under her touch, as her lust consumed her. Reaching between her legs, Vanessa scooped her own juices into her hand, then using it to lube her fist around the head. Mason started lunging his hips. She opened her mouth wide around his dick once again, letting him slide in and fill her up. She tried relaxing her throat but he slipped under her palate, and she gagged. He pulled back quickly, but Vanessa grabbed his ass, not letting him pull out. The gag reflex had spurred her determination and she started licking his head once again.

Uncle Jerry marveled at the performance. Watching his cousin take the gigantic cock into her mouth was better than any porn he'd ever seen.

Vanessa dug her fingernails into Mason's ass. He pushed deeper across her tongue. She slid one hand between her legs, rubbing her clit until she felt a nudge at her ankle. She looked down to see Jerry on his back, between her calves. "You're going to have to be much wetter than that, Cousin Nessa."

She nearly laughed, but Jerry's mouth was on her clit. "Thank you, Uncle Jerry." She paused to admire the magnificent manhood in front of her, rubbing the slick pussy juice from her hand along its length and girth. More pre-cum formed on the head and she took a deep pleasure in sucking it off.

"Mason, permission in granted, Big Daddy."

His chuckle was like distant thunder.

"Thank you, Cousin Vanessa. Shall we have some fun?"

"I am having fun!" she practically crowed as she dived onto his dick. She was getting used to his shape and his reactions. A lick here made him moan. A nibble there made him flinch. Her tongue around his head caused him to thrust hard, fucking her throat with his huge cock. His scent echoed off her brain and ignited her clit. She wanted him. There's was no stopping now; only careful preparation to avoid bloodshed.

She reached back to tickle his scrotum. The balls matched the rod; large and full, hanging loose in her hand. She buried her nose into his tight pubic curls, clucking her throat around his head. It felt like Jerry had at least three fingers in her pussy, fucking her deep as he sucked her clit across his teeth. She felt the tension growing in her center, driving her frenzy.

Mason was clearly experienced with his large dick. As much as he kept pushing into her mouth, he always stopped just short of causing her serious pain. To find such control in a man was unheard of. She realized she wanted to break that control.

With a primal growl, she slammed her face into his abdomen. Jerry was fucking her with four fingers, stretching her with a promise of what Mason could do to her. She licked him and sucked him and jerked him. She heard a rumble that seemed to come from Mason's soul. She knew she had him.

Vanessa pushed her hand past Jerry's face, plunging a finger inside with his. "FUCK" she cried at how full she felt. No sooner had she pulled her finger out, dripping with cunt juice, than Jerry added his thumb, shoving his hand in up to his wide fist. Vanessa screamed again. She felt Mason pull back in her mouth and she shoved the pussy-greased finger into his ass!

"GOD DAMN!" The giant lunged forward, pumping her mouth full of hot cum. Vanessa gurgled and coughed and swallowed, delirious with pleasure as her pussy contracted around Jerry's driving fist, her fluids spewing around his hand. He pulled the hand out and cum gushed from her gaping hole, pouring over his face and mouth and chest. He gulped and swallowed all that he could, but Vanessa was standing up.

Jerry ducked out of the way before his cousin grabbed Mason by the shoulders and shoved him onto the wide back bench.

She grabbed his enormous cock. "You better still be hard, mother fucker, because I want this monster in my cunt!"