All Comments on 'Funny as a Heart Attack'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 268 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4/5. You lost a point because of Nancy's hysterics and the brothers blackmail.

As for his cheating, well, it's only fair that he confess and beg for forgiveness. Otherwise, it's not about what's right or wrong, only what you get caught doing that counts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No real conflict

Hard to like a story where everyone is a scumbag. 1*

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
A beautifully wrapped and beribboned Christmas package

which in the end is an empty box.

You as much as promised he was lining up his ducks in a row for some confrontation...and we get nothing.

Why? Because he's a piece of shit too. yay...

I would think that giving his brother a DNA ultimatum would be the LAST thing he would want to do..

The worst thing about this story was I respect the author and thought I'd get more enjoyment out of this as a stand out among the cuckold fantasy stuff that I normally eschew.

The writing was good. The dialogue worked. There really was no pay off about the kids conflicts either. The transition from FBI hard ass to 'well, I was a jerk because I worked too much' was weak weak sauce, particularly since there was almost no foreshadowing to this.

But on reflection, I can see how her suicide threat might sort of change his mind. Talk is cheap however. One would think an FBI guy would know that.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Fun Read****

That a great storyline thanks for sharing this very entertaining story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
What the Fuck

A tale about cheaters and hypocrites. Horrible fucking pricks and cunts who should suffer forever. There does that tell you how I feel about your characters. Write a chapter two where all suffer in severe pain. You're an excellent writer but every author seems to write that one tale that totally sucks. This is yours.

Two stars for your talent.

By the way, the kids are alright

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Nobody's perfect,

but some people are scum. Cheating is like going to the store, buying a gun, loading it, cocking it, making sure the safety is off, and then carrying it around with you. When somebody gets shot, can you really claim it was a mistake? If it wasn't a mistake and you just put a bullet in someone's marriage, are you still a "good person"? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice Twist!

I liked the surprise ending. I was worried for your excellent writing reputation since he was obviously going to forgive his wife. I thought that awful BTB crowd would bully you and shoot you down with great scorn. You came through at the end and took the wind out of their sails by making him guilty of a worse crime. I think you still created a problem for them since they usually figure that a wife's infidelity is way worse than a man's. Your story I am happy to say, is hard on misogynists.

Thank for writing!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 10 years ago
Nice attempt at a twist but...

... it really seemed a little forced to me. It was like you were trying to give some life to a story that had, actually, become rather boring, perhaps, even to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nothing & NO ONE to cheer for. I pity the poor kids and grandparents

If I had a brother, I wouldn't fuck his wife with a gun to my head.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Really fascinating story

The whole situation was very well conjured up and explains many facets of the people. I think that the only reason that he accepted the story given by the two sex partners was his own problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great read, very well done , loved the ending

it seems he cheating with his bothers wife first. Then yrs.' later found his bother cheating with his wife, except one kid with his bother was his.. two cheaters , what a mess. live goes on, and one wife should not feel guilty, she does not know the truth. he was no saint.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Good Plot, Poor Write

Style was very "mechanical' and read more like a text book than a work of fiction.

Wait ..... most textbooks are a work of ...... chuckle :)

reasonablemanreasonablemanabout 10 years ago
strong story with well developed characters

This story is so much better than anything submitted in weeks. Thanks for your work. Court is a vain, pompous, ass who lives a double standard. He creates a perfect world for himself and works to keep it the way he wants. The reader feels sorry for him because of the way he finds out about his affair and the nature of the betrayal. The ending makes Court's failure to expose the affair make sense. I couldn't believe that he forgave his brother so easily until his own betrayal came out at the end of the story. At first I thought that as part of the forgiving process he should have told Frank that he had already fucked his wife but that is not the nature of his character. Court and Ava should keep it on the down low and pray that Frank doesn't learn about his daughter.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to your next story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't worry too much about the grandparents

If neither son values his (or his brother's) wedding vows, where do you suppose they learned that behavior? I'm guessing the apples didn't fall too far from the tree.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Almost missed the closing twist- off, because I was pissed off !

Then I checked the comments and caught up. Shame on me. Good on the author. Personally, I don't know how things should exactly go. Although if the cheaters that were discovered en flagrante have any brains, they will wonder why and backtrack to discover the real reason: a mere marital warning ticket was issued for felony level carnal indiscretion.

I abhorred the characters, but thoroughly enjoyed the writing ( eventually). Very JPB-esque tale that regard, que no? . 5 stars!

imhaplessimhaplessabout 10 years ago
Cute and entertaining

5*

jezzazjezzazabout 10 years ago

This is seriously awesome. Loved it. An actual story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

One in a million. The illness he had before the heart attack should have been a warning. Well thought out.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed the story.

Thanks for sharing.

SirThopasSirThopasabout 10 years ago
Huh

Sounds like a hypocrites dream. He got to play and get away, he got the emotional advantage of her guilty feelings, and everybody loses in some way except our hero.

Interesting and novel idea though.

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
A good read thanks

Nice little twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting story

A little obvious about the "twist" at the end. Made them all cheaters. Made Court a hypocrite. Really not a decent character in the bunch. And without more background we really don't understand everyone's motives. Unfortunately your writing doesn't flow very well and the dialogue seemed stilted. I simply didn't care what happened because I wasn't invested in the characters.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Angela is Court's daughter? If that is the case how did everybody win in the end? Angela may resent her parents if she finds out who her biological dad is. Its selfish for Court and Ava to let Angela and the rest of the family believe her uncle is her dad.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Good Reconcile Tale

Let me start with five stars!

Parts I loved... instant recognition of soul mate; careful consideration of a situation and the options; Hubby holding his cards (very) close to his vest; more physical brother having inferior equipment and technique!

Parts that I didn't like (but were critical to make the story) ... Hubby overworking; Little Brother going after his SiL; Hubby not recognizing clear cardiac signals! (minor quibble ... the symptoms seemed to be more like those of a 60 y.o. than those a man in his forties!)

Good slow and steady reconciliation...kept Sweetie and BroBull on their respective toes. What I REALLY liked is that Carvohi kept Hubby's own possible dalliance open. I would have preferred Hubby's profession of fidelity to be more honest ("I have never engaged in ANY improprieties with Cierra ... or ANYBODY else at work!") rather than the straight-faced lie! Hubby's few communications with Ava were JUST odd enough to keep a specter lurking, especially given his obvious intent to seek reconciliation! Being the sperm-donor for one of his brother's kids WAS a surprise, and I think, an inconsistency. Hubby was a careful man and would have been protected AND he had dropped Ava precipitously in favor of his soul mate! Even a tryst with Ava would have been an anomaly, although the story benefitted from it!

Again - 5*

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Great tale

Very enjoyable. I kept looking for the other shoe to drop. It did in the last paragraph, but not what i expected. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Two cheaters

Actually, four cheaters. They deserve one another.

A nasty dreary tale of four nasty and dreary cheaters.

green117green117about 10 years ago
A layered story

Not being FBI or other similar, I can't judge if the protagonists' actions are plausible as those of a spouse using nasty tricks to sort out the reality of his spouses' indiscretions. Maybe - in that case the misdirection was the emotional response of the protagonist, which was hidden by the medical emergency and the details of the confrontations.

The business with the middle child was an interesting red herring. It looked like a "the child knows" possibility, which put tension in the narrative that wasn't there intrinsically.

I thought the heart attack and the earlier affair was adequately foreshadowed - the second about 3/4 of a page before the end. The earlier affair was an extension of the previous relationship between Ava and Court... Frank and Nancy was a bit sleazier.

The DNA thing was very interesting - perhaps it was to preempt Frank getting DNA done on Angela? Or perhaps to get Franks DNA to verify Angela? (DNA isn't that hard to get, so the second seems a bit unlikely.)

One of the goals of this seems to be to deny the moral imperative to the protagonist - which here in Loving Wives and particularly among the commentariat is an unpopular choice. So, if you are not, or won't be, one to "win" the infidelity conflict... what resolution do you go for? In this one, the protagonist manipulated each of the players to get what he wanted, by hook or by crook. Further, it looks like he tried to optimize the results for the other players as well - although I sorta have to take the authors word about that one... Can't say that I disagree - but it ain't a piece to stroke those who want comforting about their feelings of hurt.

Complex, and unfortunately a lot of stuff I see in it is suggested rather than fully, clearly, realized... but I respect the desire to write a story where the "answers" aren't easily reached.

YMMV

Green-something

ValerionValerionabout 10 years ago
Motherfucker!

Here I am thinking the guy (cuck though I thought he might be) should be given a knighthood and the key to the city for being such a stand-up guy and what happens? He turns out to have cuckolded his brother (His BROTHER!) What a dick. Cheaters abound in this one.

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
Control

When Courtney woke up for the first time after the MI, he was in full control. He maintained that control masterfully. His initial tool of control was the guilt that was heaped on the Nancy and Frank associated with the MI event. The MI was bound to happen even if Court hadn't discovered anything, but he used the event to his full advantage. Demanding the DNA test was nothing but artful misdirection. He used every tool of control to his full advantage, and orchestrated it perfectly. Neither Frank, nor Nancy wanted anyone to find out. Not the children, not the grandparents. He had all of the tools of control that he needed. The contriteness of Frank and Nancy would cloud all suspicion of what he was covering up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Did he just say he is the best brother ever after he blackmailed and fucked his wife!?!? LMFAO You just can't make this lame shit up. Somebody must have bumped their head real hard or something....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SHIT

TO)TAL FUCKING SHIT STORY.

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 10 years ago
Undecided.

I thought Court was a dick half way through with all his little tests and preaching and by the end he was a hypocritical dick so I guess my radar was on all along.

Well written story. 4*

micstesasmicstesasabout 10 years ago

If he really wanted to act like Dick Chaney he would have shot his wife in the face.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Hmmmm

Not your best. Entertaining but story could've gone a lot of ways and the twist seemed like a throwin. I thought there was a lot more going on, between frank and nancy, but turns out it was between Court and Ava.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good

Good story and creative plot. Your stories are always the first I read.

Two points: since demanding the DNA test was in part to embarrass his brother and wife, why not ask for a STD test as well. Frank might have plowed other fields as well. Secondly, where is the blackmail that some commentators has referenced?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ha ha...

Big brother is still getting it all in the end; great twist on the epilogue.

Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story. A nice twist. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very nice; qualifies as literature

very nice; qualifies as literature

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago

By the end of page one I'm immersed, almost overwhelmed by the wondrousness of the tale. A story that's been writ so many thousands of times before yet 'Birdie' has grabbed some serious attention..I'm feeling dizzy - we have an author that is able to make me fall in love with the girl who, I'm sure to to come, will be a fucking heartbreaker. A serious fucking heartbreaker. I feel a numbness...in my left arm;

Using the brother - carvohi doesn't fuck around he's taking us on a rollercoaster. Albeit Mr. FBI is as poker faced as...er ...a poker? He's nobody's fool though. The 'art attack gives him the edge in that he must lay quiet, be calm..assess the damage. Weigh it up. Three daughters - a family awaiting to lie in ruins. Mom, pop and baby bro the horn dog. This stone cold he ain't about to blow. No explosive unredeemable bloods up n gore damage. So far no traumatised kids...Point well made that hub had already given a tacit nod regarding Ava to baby bro.

We not hearing much from her side and then come confession time from Nancy. Yeah. So what have ya got to say you faithless slut?? I'd have preferred it if she was on her fucking knees but then she is! With a 'master' thrown in! Love it! To this good and faithful caring hubby she's made a error - and liitle bro spiels like he's being fucking waterboarded which leads out straight to the wimp ass reconciliation despite the suggestion that ...wait! He's gonna kerb her...

No he's not! The tension is jammed.......,.!!!

Oh! Neat twist! The bad man....excellent entertainment. 5*

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Neat twist at the end.

Court and Ava were together at the beginning. They were always close. Frank always had what Court had. It all makes some sort of sense. Also the brothers were both lawyers, a job where concocting a plausible yarn for a gullible audience is a standard requirement.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Good story with a great twist at the end.

Did not see that one coming, but it puts the rest of the story into a credible regime. Interesting and well-written story.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 10 years ago
You got me......

Goodness, I was so wrapped up in the obvious you got me to walk right into the

trap door. Nice story. Even under the epilog circumstances I suspect I would have

twisted wife and brother a bit more. Fine story line and schema and superb wordsmithing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bullshit Twist

If you’re going to pull a twist like this, DO NOT WRITE IN FIRST PERSON! We know his every thought and feeling. We know how much he feels betrayed and hurt. We know his anguish. A change like this is a negation of everything that came before it. What was a somewhat sympathetic character turns out to be an asshole and a hypocrite. If you had written this in third person, you might have been able to get away with it, but in first person, it’s shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why make it so long

A lot of superfluous detail and the ploy of using interludes with titles siply disjointed the flow of the story. You wrote the guy as an arrogant and patronising arsehole in the first place which had me disliking him right from the start. If you had made him pleasant and sympathetic the twist in the tale would have been twice as effective.

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago
So...

...ultimately he is the real piece of crap. No wonder he couldn't get really mad. What a totally screwed up set of adults.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thankyou

for sharing your misery.... 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice Twist in the tale

I never once anticipated the last twist in the tale. Enjoyed the story!!!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 10 years ago
Writing was fairly good

But I sensed that Court had cheated too -- else, why cave so easily? A bit trite that he cheated with his brother's wife, someone he ditched in order to date and marry his little "Birdie." I'm in some agreement with another comment that there was no one to like or respect in this story.

In general, the hero of the story should undergo a change, hopefully a positive one. How did Court change? Well, he had a heart attack and bypass surgery. And he vowed to spend more time with his family. But I don't feel I can count these in the great scheme of things. Not my favorite from this author but still liked it, so three stars. Thanks for writing.

Bev59Bev59about 10 years ago
Very good

I love your writing style, very good

WoodyKCWoodyKCabout 10 years ago
Don't understand

How such weak men are the focus of most stories here, just about time to stop wasting time with this entire site. This story was a prime example of why, characters are half developed, and no one values their word. Great example for the girls, primed and ready for losers. A chance was there and the story just fell to crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1* I knew that Bastard cheated with his little brothers wife...and to find out that he knocked her up....Hell fuck!!!

So he helped himself to his brother's wife

The skank had his bastard

And he thinks he this great family man .... Who betrayed Everyone!!!!!

1* shit story but good writing

likeboblikebobabout 10 years ago

I noticed that in all your "lw" stories the husband takes back his whore wife.It would be nice if you'd change it up from time to time.Now the only inters generated in your tales is what is the reasoning behind your cunt husbands.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
ONE TWO BUCKLE MY SHOE

three four...get caught and hit the floor. TK U MLJ LV NV

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
A bit puzzled

Decent story, I'm not bothered about him taking his wife back, it's his choice, and probably the best for the children. No wimp here, he grasped the situation, and decided what he wanted to do, and did it.

A few plot points: Of course there's no way to know how many times the lovers fucked, but when, in these stories, the cheater says it only happened one or maybe twice, what are the odds that the rare time it happened, he stumbled in at that moment? I should think he should bust his wife's chops on the point of how long it had been going on.

I would have thought the wife would have held the sniveling down in the hospital, to me that was a bit over done.

I also didn't understand i the meeting with Ava, where Ava and he had a close call, There was no reason for the younger brother to suspect anything, especially parentage of his kids. The bit about the spring dance was also a bit garbled. apparently at someone's house.

All of the above are pretty minor, I liked the story.

Anyway, a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SOB

No wonder the sob gave in so easy and took her back, knowing all the time he was the cheating bastard. Damn, "carvohi" you pulled the wool over my eyes in the ending. Well done.Entertaining. And I appreciate you leaving all the comments up. That's what feedback is all about, to get the views of other readers, unlike that prick

"diagones" who wrote a cheating wife/willing cuckold story and deleted all comments that didn't praise his writing. 5* for a decent read and having balls to face your critics.(ML)

WilsonMeisterWilsonMeisterabout 10 years ago
Excellent TWIST…

Exceptionally good Plot twist, NEVER saw this coming…

Was in BTB Mode until the Epilogue; then O.M.G. What a Great turn…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

What a wimpy assed story. I bet FBI man likes to suck his brothers sperm out of his whoring wife's used cunt

crazycujocrazycujoabout 10 years ago
Devious Fed

That was a pretty sneaky thing to do to us....but it was very good. Thanks

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

The reconciliation wasn't making a whole lot of sense until the twist at the end. Thanks for sharing.

cpetecpeteabout 10 years ago
Got ME!

Hook, line, and sinker...nice twist, suckered me 100% with the ending.

Well played!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Got me!

Great tale, well constructed and a killer twist at the end! Loved it,

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
I Think

Court should go see his Brother on his Death Bed and tell him about his 4th girl and how it almost all came out.

zed0zed0about 10 years ago
Sick!

Totally Lame! A bunch of self serving pious bull shit!

Writing obviously isn't your forte.

You should try knitting, or quilting, or some other non-man activity.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
gotcha!

Another terrific story Carvohi, A meticulously crafted fiction.

By half0way through I suspected Court of hiding something. I wasn't sure what. I theorized maybe indiscretions while away from home for training or investigations.

I never suspected an affair, producing another daughter with his sister-in-law.

God, I love clever plot twists!

As for the BTB lynchmob's criticisms, do what I do. Realize that they are pathetic fetish grovelling trolls, so deep in their closets, I call them spelunkers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

"Don't you dare think you're going to leave me! If you leave me I'll kill myself! I swear it. I will. I really will!"

OK, slut. I dare you. I double dog dare you. In fact, slut,I TRIPLE dog dare you.

Penalize him for your fucking around? Nope, don't think so. Cap yourself, slut.

And Bro? You are the ultimate cuckold....

FireFox59FireFox59about 10 years ago
Good Story

Interesting twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really?

You think that ending was clever? You wait until the end to pull that little jewel out and say "Surprise". I say you were writing a score for the symphony orchestra and you had to add that damned Kazoo.

Congratulations on proving you can turn a $500 bill into toilet paper.

You Da' Champ !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
zed0 the ped0 talking about sick?

100 yards from the schoolyard zed0, 100 yards you sick fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sad cases

They're all pathetic liars.

paulsubpaulsubabout 10 years ago
story with a moral twist

I enjoy reading your stories and get so involved in the characters and the plot that I forget that I am not reading a novel.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
All's well that ends well

The cheaters all end up with each other and no honorable people were betrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Incredible bullshit story.

Carvohi Should be embarrassed posting such garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a piece of shit.

Written to please the limp wrist tiny dick cluck loving readers. Guess Carvohi is one of them.8828

Jack99Jack99almost 10 years ago
Loved it

I thought he was being a bit too soft on the cheaters until the twist at the end. Good job!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Jack99

I'm with you! I was willing to concede forgiveness to the wife, given her insecurities and the brother-in-law's seduction, but couldn't see forgiving his brother until the twist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Distruction

To destroy or save, that is the question. A lot of writers make revenge and destruction of wives, parents, children, the cheater, the villain's wives, families and everyone's career as the protagonist moves off into the sunset. Years later he accidentally meets her after years go by and being the wonderful person he is, gives her bullet scarred, emaciated and forlorn pruned wrinkled face a kindly tip of his hat. I love all these tales both extreme and gray however I think saving the relationships in this story was the right choice given the circumstances and the players. Thank you for this story.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Did everybody win?

Yeah, but only because we're dealing with a couple of lawyers,so our expectations must be lower than normal. For the rest of us, two couples where all four spouses are cheaters might be difficult to categorize as winners.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 10 years ago
like allways

justify her cheating by making him a cheater 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just a hugh pile of bull shit.

She is a two-bit slut. Nothing else to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Let the bitch blow her brains out.

You gotta wonder how fucked up this author is to dare to post such a sorry piece of shit.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Typical bullshit from this site, what he does is okay but she's his property and hers is some great offense. Hypocritical, misogynist crap.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Wow the venom you stir up -

He had to find a way out that preserved what was there for everyone - he had already come close to destroying it all himself and he knew how that could happen.

Did Frank only get her twice - maybe who cares - it is not as simple as numbers - it is that it happened. But has no right to be holier than thou and he wasn't.

So if once a cheater always a cheater they all deserve each other and the writer picked the perfect ending - if not then they still deserve each and all will be well.

To decide that the writer "justified" her cheating by making him a cheater to is horse shit - either he was or wasn't - he was end of point. But being weak himself and seemingly learning his lesson he knew it could be overcome. So they move on and good luck -

Thought provoking and well done thanks.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
The twist at the end

took any redeeming value out of the reconciliation. Instead of feeling good about them getting back together it became negative and hollow. In fact it made me wonder about his earlier comments telling Nancy how it was going to be in the future. What we learned is, they are all cheaters, his brother is a manipulative blackmailer, and he is a control freak. Definitely not a happy ending. : (

ImHappynBPImHappynBPover 9 years ago
Fun story

You had me guessing. This guy was loaded with virtue and then...then I find out it was quilt. So like life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Two of a kind

She is a bitch and he is a moron

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
Very fine story

My kind of story. No one was perfect. A little drama, a little tension, and a bit of justice!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
IT'S A FAMILY AFFAIR

literally and cryptically. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not much of a story

No realism here. Just a lot of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Against the Wind

"I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then," is originally from Against the Wind by Bob Seger. I read that it was used in a number of other songs including the one you referenced by Toby Keith.

mike2710mike2710over 9 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the entertainment. A good read. Mike from Texas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
***

Little brother kind of got his revenge but he'll never know it, huh? Good thing older brother had the moxie to smooth things out. (fuckin' wimp) LOL! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well, another wimp story.

Just a making of a wimp story. What kind of mentality can conceive of and post this kind of trash!

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

I normally don't think that taking your wife back makes you a wimp but just blanket forgiving your brother for fucking your wife? I get forgiveness but what actual reason do they have to stop? From an outside perspective they just walked all over him and got away clean.

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
I didn't get it?

Okay brother impregnated sister in-law; other brother screws sister in-law ...so what? There isn't any emotion in this story. It's documenting two low life brothers screwing eachother's wife. It was a royal waste of time in my humble opinion. It had cuckold overtones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really?

an fbi agent will do that?

no they have the alpha think in their brains.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just another cuck

Is all yours stories about eating cum out of your slutty disgusting wife? You are a cuck or a bitch....stupid cuck

ImHappynBPImHappynBPalmost 9 years ago
Great story

A lot of his ability to forgive came from his own guilt. i didn't see the ending coming. Sometimes there are so many secrets hidden inside of families.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
ITS E Z TO FORGIVE

when you were the one that didn't get found out. TK U MLJ LV NV

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
****

Good story. Better ending. Cheers!

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
Another carvohi paean to inconstancy, decei,t and betrayal

without repercussions. hooray, they all got away with it. not a likable character in the lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous