All Comments on 'Funny How Love Is'

by IABH

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nicely done. Tc ireland.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully the LW crowd will get to read this. Personally I would have labeled this a LW story But then they seem to draw a group that are only happy with an explosive BTB ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was OK. Always some friend that gets a wife into trouble. The way you have them written you think she would have talked to her husband before she listened to her friend. What did they do for two years? He says he didn't;t really date but that was it. No common friends, no contact at all in such a small town? A nice romance but some things didn't go well for me.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Nice story..would have liked a bit more insight on the reconciliation. More open conversation between the couple on how the relationship can go forward. While Love is important, Trust and Communication are also a bedrock of a solid relationship. How will they go about building that back up, how taking the counsel and advice of outside parties over your significant other can create fissures and de-stabilize a relationship. Still its a good thing you posted this in Romance and not Loving Wives :) the readers there are a bit hard core and comments can be quite harsh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A cuck and a cop. Who could have guessed that shit?

NathanGarrettNathanGarrettalmost 3 years ago

Keep writing please. Good stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes, enjoyed it.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Well written, don’t blame him for divorcing her. Taking her back was ok too. Cop wives have it pretty rough and the divorce rate is higher than average for cops. Communication is vital for the survival of any marriage. I’m guessing he doesn’t remarry her, but who knows, a new kid might change that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK, sure, why not? It reads like neither one of them has a better marriage option, after two years of being divorced? If he had not caught her in time she would have fucked her brains out, and lied about it. And fucked around some more. I never read where he somehow discerns that she is a rehabilitated whore. Nor a rehabilitated dumb shit. She was going to screw a lounge lizard, in her marital bed? Was she even going to use a condom? Venereal disease, pregnancy, blackmail for continued sex? I don't know if she's too immoral to be a wife, but she's definitely too stupid. And he's having children with her?

OH, forgot, he's a cop. Guess she knows what she's getting back into. I doubt if he has enough brains to.

Thanks for the effort.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this. As much as he loved her before, Jimmy made the right choice to dump her when it happened, but time sometimes heals old wounds when it's truly a mistake rather than a pattern of behavior. Rena appeared to be truly repentant and she was fortunate that Jimmy still harbored feelings for her AND had the capacity to forgive. People aren't perfect and we have a hard time forgiving, but when a character can, it sometimes makes for a good, realistic story. Nice job. 4.5*, rounded up to 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
?

so just another WIMP story.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Thanks for the story. I can see this happening sometimes ex wives can be forgiven even if the deed should not be forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I look at this and ask; how would I like to be treated if the shoe were on the other foot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story and I enjoyed. All careers (military,law enforcement, firemen and women etc have tough home lives due to jobs). Almost left out worst clergy. Accept reconciliation in these cases if remorseful and circumstances permit. jtwheels

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

3 stars - This was just average and nothing new or different to make this RAAC stand out from the others.

carindenniscarindennisalmost 3 years ago

Two words: pre-nupt.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952almost 3 years ago

Good 5* story. I enjoy your writing and hope you’ll keep posting.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

very good story. 5⭐

I really appreciated the divorce which marks the end of the respect of matrimonial commitments.

After reconciliation or not, that's life. Why not ! It depends on many factors: love, respect, regret, forgiveness, trust, insecurity, ego, ....

But anyway, it starts a new relationship (different from the previous one) with people who have changed, people with a different experience, with new perspectives, with new goals.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

I really liked the story...like a LMN movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sure, why not? Neither one has a better option, they both want it, and they both are older and wiser. Her excuse for cheating indicates a really low mental capacity, which is the major flaw in the plot. Why would anyone marry such a stupid woman? So let's hope she is smarter now; it doesn't cost any extra.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aw hell second chance ok jtwheels

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

Sometimes it's just the right thing to do.

Good story, thanks

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Reading it for the second time, good story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, I liked that they got back together in this one. 5*

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Nicely done not every story has to be BTB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

CUCK POLICEMAN TAKES BACK THE CHEATING LYING CUNT.....PATHETIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Only one comment: it should be trouper, not trooper...as in going on stage under difficult circumstances

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 2 years ago
Not bad

Usually I am all for nuking the cheating bitch but there were other issues. I wish you would have explored them a bit more more as they were a very important part of the story for her cheating. I'm not sure why you didn't. Other than that, it wasn't too bad of a story.,not great but not bad.

maurypmaurypover 1 year ago

i couldnt finish it, ill never forgive cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A CUCK MC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent reconciliation. No evidence that her cheating, though reprehensible, was prolonged or particularly egregious, so getting back together was not "at all costs," but more a matter of genuine forgiveness.

Time can heal some wounds. Not every cheating wife needs to be burned to the ground.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Her only mistake was she listened to the wrong person. She deserved to be forgiven. Definitely a five star ⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐✨⭐

doodlesdaddoodlesdad10 months ago

OK until I found he watched Fox News. Did he think the election was stolen?

BehindbluisBehindbluis8 months ago

Just my opinion. You can make the decision to take her back or not you're the author; but I am still pretty sure she at least committed emotional adultery. The body won't do it unless the mind or heart says to.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyable story; yeah she cheated, but her remorse seemed genuine; as such, the raac was both earned and believable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a believable raac, it felt earnest and sincere, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good reconciliation, not a RAAC

Jalibar62Jalibar624 months ago

I may be making an assumption, but if the cheater guy's wife was suspicious enough to hire a PI, it's hard to believe nothing had happened yet.

Although "latest conquest" might just mean that he'd been cheating with multiple women, and this really was the first time with Rena. For the sake of their reconciliation, I hope that's true.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another well done story from this author. Thanks for sharing your writing with us

@Jalibar62

Think you missed some details in the story. The guy the wife/Rena brought home had an implied if not fully explicit history of cheating as a paramour of cheating neighbor Carrie, who had been working on Rena for a long time to convince her that Jimmy/MC/husband was cheating on her, didn't love her like she loved him and should cheat herself with this guy. Presumably the guy's past cheating had his wife suspicious and or going out with Carrie and or Rena as well, leading to her hiring the PI.

Glad to see they were able to support each other, face the past, present and future together again. Turning to each other rather than away.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Thank you for an excellent, well written story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story, but too short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIABH@IABH
2/9/24: 2 new stories are submitted. I have a few more I’m working on to come. Purple Haze’s conclusion is waiting Lit approval. Sorry it took so long. Music means a lot to me and I include references to it in my stories and even some of my story names are song titles from ...

SIMILAR Stories