All Comments on 'Fur and Mom'

by FurLove

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please Tell Another Story

Could you tell another similar story about about a private forbidden moment a beautiful Grandmother in furs and a shyer grandson.

Superwoman's Slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent !

Loved the style of writing . Romantic yet erotic . I have always pictured having unprotected sex with my own son in a similar way . His young , warm seed filling me ... Speaking as a mother , you put words to my most private of thoughts ...

Viki

furetfuretover 18 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!!

Excellent story.... fur and sex... and mothers... wonderful! Please keep it up and give us another.. Thanks

Furet

hotmaonehotmaoneover 18 years ago
HOT !!!

Excellente Story !

Marie from Germany

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Furrendously Great!

Haven't commented on an inscest story before, but you forced my hand here. This story was amazingly hot! I want to go bury myself in furs right now and call my mother! You've turned me into a fur fan! LoL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The ultimate sin-fest story

An XXX-aggeratedly sensuous and perverse, hilarious sin-fest bomb. Bound to make the uptight crash and burn from moralistic rage and frustration (probably rising like turned-on phoenixes from the ashes and falling lustfully into their own mother's arms!) "Why fight it?" they might well ask, seeing the traditional moralist tale turned completely wrongside out in this incestuous romp! Headline: "Virtue Triumphs? Hell no-- It Falls Right Flat On Its Stiff Ass As Usual!" Fur-loving divorcee gets rich from settlement from obscenely rich bastard, raising exaggeratedly Oedipal son; son, from the day he is born, is filled with infantile mother-lust, reciprocated with interest from the moment she takes him in her arms to nurse him! This hilariously anti-heroic viewpoint character, born to wealth and sensual pleasure, shows no ambition whatsoever but to deliciously lay his mother till the fires of Hell are extinguished by dripping orgasmic juices! In the bargain, this is calculated to draw the rage of liberal environmentists weeping over silver foxes, right along with the Christian right. What is it, FurLove? Do you enjoy getting a reaction from tight-asses, then laughing YOUR ass off at them? There are people who are so bad only their mothers could love them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i loved it

Damn that was great! I had cum 5 times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hobbit

Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT!

glued me to my laptop and put illegal thoughts in my head, fucking loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...no anal...!!!

...no anal, no score...you left out the best parts...can you imagine her response to good anal actions...???!!! Don't leave us flat...fill her honey tunnel too...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Funtastic

Wonderful writing. Very sexual, very complete. Thanks

marty407amarty407aabout 12 years ago
Unusual

Very hot story although an unusual fetish. I have only heard of it once before. I love the story plot. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
truly a new approach to a great story

Loved reading it and want to read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hottest

This is the best you should make some more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I loved the story. I only wish I had a beautiful fur wrapped woman to do the same for me. If any woman reads this and is willing to be my fur wrapped lover contact me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous