Further Instructions (A Sequel)

Story Info
My gentleman caller returns to keep me in the dark.
1.5k words
3.91
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been going about my normal drab routine life for eight months when I came home from work one early February day to find a large red envelope in my mailbox addressed to "Beautiful Blue Eyes."

My heart skipped a beat. I often still thought of the summer day when a man came into my home to blindfold, bind, and pleasure me a little, and for weeks after that event, I hoped every day I would get a letter from him again, but now months had gone by, so I had let go of any expectation that I might.

I carried the letter into my apartment and sat on my sofa. For a moment I just stared at the handwriting on the envelope. I realized my hands were trembling a little. I took a deep breath, and opened the envelope.

A strip of crimson lace was inside, as well as a note that read as follows:

"Hello again, beautiful blue eyes,

I hope you're well. I haven't forgotten about you. I think about you every day. You were such a good girl for me last summer and did everything exactly as I wanted. I have always wanted to see you again. But it is a matter of the right time and the right place. And I have finally been able to arrange that now.

The second time I see you, you will also get to see me. Eventually. You are to drive to the location listed on the other side of this page, ring the doorbell, and immediately tie the enclosed blindfold around your eyes.

When I open the door for you, I will lead you to the spot where I will tie you up just how I know you've imagined it for the past eight months. Only then will I allow you to look at me.

If you want this to happen, I will be waiting for you on February 5. Come any time between sunrise and sunset."

I turned the paper over, and on the other side was an address on a street I remembered as being across town. February 5 was in two days. Feeling a bit nervous, I got out my laptop and Googled the address on the paper and a listing on Redfin came up. A three bedroom single-family home. No owner was listed.

I went to work on February 4 and it was a completely boring day. February 5 was, fortunately, one of my regular days off. I put on a black V-neck, ankle length pleated blue skirt, black nylons, and my shiny black pumps. I put the crimson blindfold in my purse. Then I got in my car and drove across town until I arrived at a charming light blue house with a birdbath and a rosebush in the front yard.

I collected myself, took a deep breath, got out of the car and rang the doorbell.

In less than a minute, I heard a man's voice from the other side of the door. I hadn't heard the voice in eight months, but I recognized it immediately. Having been blindfolded during our last encounter, I think I remembered the sound, feel, and scent of the man much more vividly than if I had been able to see him.

"Hello beautiful blue eyes. It's a delight to see you. But I can see through the peephole you don't have your blindfold on yet. Please put it on, and then I will be able to open the door."

I took the crimson fabric strip out of my purse and tied it around my eyes.

"Good girl," I heard him say. "Now, I am going to open the door now, and I am going to take your hand and lead you to where I am going to bind you. I am not going to say a word until you are securely fastened to your seat, and you are not to say anything either. Nod if you understand."

I nodded. I heard the door open, and I then I felt him take my hand and lead me into the house.

Several steps in, he stopped and let go of my hand. I hear the sound of footsteps on a staircase. First I heard them descending away from me, then coming back up to me again. He took my hand again, and then I heard what I guessed was his foot hitting the top step of the stairs. He pulled on my hand gently. I carefully lowered my right foot until I felt it hit the step. Very slowly, he continued to lead me down the steps. When he let go of my hand again, I guessed that we had reached the bottom of the staircase.

I then felt him grab my right arm and lead me so that I was walking sideways. After about ten steps, he stopped, and I felt his hands pushing down on both my shoulders. My body sank until my rear end hit what seemed to be a chair. I then adjusted my body to the perceived fact that I was sitting in a chair, with my back straight and both my feet touching the ground.

He pulled both of my arms back behind the chair, and I felt something soft circle around both my wrists. As I felt him tighten it, the bond brought my wrists closer together until I was not able to move them at all.

The next thing I knew, he lifted each of my legs off the floor and removed my shoes. Then I felt my nylons gliding down my legs until they were off. Then my underwear followed. I thought he might remove my skirt too, but he didn't.

He lifted my left leg higher in the air and stretched it so that I was no longer bending my knee at all. Then I felt more soft material wrap around my ankle and touch what felt like wood. He did the same with my right leg, and now I was spreadeagled with both legs suspended in the air. My skirt slipped back so that it was above my knees.

For the next few moments, there was only silence and stillness.

Then I heard a voice behind me. "It's time to remove your blindfold," and he did.

Expecting to finally see the mysterious man, I didn't. Blinking in the light, I saw that each of my ankles had been tied to the leg of a sawhorse. I also made out that I was not just tied to a chair, but my hands had been tied around a beam that the back of chair was up against. There were a few other beams in my sightline, and I began to gather that I was in a basement.

"I'm behind you," I heard him say. I was unable to turn my head to try to see him.

"I suppose the time has come to show myself to you," he said.

Suddenly, there were two men in my line of vision, one on my left, and one on my right. They walked around me, and the sawhorses that my feet were tied to, and stood next to each other facing me.

I was stunned to recognize both of the men. One of them was a clerk I usually saw at the grocery store. The other I remembered as the person who once rented a paddleboat to my ex-boyfriend and me at the lake. He was good looking enough that he made an impression on me after meeting him only once.

The grocery store clerk was holding up a page in a spiral notebook that read "MICHAEL" in black marker. The boat rental guy held up a page that read "GENJI."

I thought of the rich baritone voice of the man I heard while blindfolded. I couldn't quite remember what either Michael or Genji sounded like.

Michael flipped the page on his notebook. The next page I saw read "Only one of us has touched you and only one of us is going to touch you again."

Genji flipped his page. "You will only ever hear his voice when you are blindfolded."

Michael's next page said, "If you ever see us around town, you didn't see us here."

Genji's next page said, "One of us is going to blindfold you."

Michael turned the page. "You will not know who is going to ravish you while the other one watches."

They both put their notebooks down and walked behind me where I was unable to turn my head to see them. Although the crimson blindfold I had brought with me was still in my lap, this time it was black fabric I saw appear before my eyes and then envelop me into the darkness.

For the next few minutes, it was very very silent again.

Then, I heard that baritone voice once more, from the space in front of me.

"I'll begin with licking between each of your toes on both of your lovely bound feet."

And so it began.

THE END