Business Trip

Story Info
Business trip Rendezvous.
1k words
4
104
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so exhausted! Traveling back and forth for business has me downing this glass of bourbon. It taste like paradise as it smoothly goes down my throat. The hotel I'm staying at has a beautiful view overlooking the water and a gorgeous round bar. I look at my glass and can't help but to smile. He'll be here soon, I think to myself. I haven't seen him in months and my body needs this. Finishing my drink and paying the bartender, I have just enough time to head to my room and get ready.

As the hot water pours over my caramel skin, my excitement grows. I'll wear something nice for him. Red? No, black. The black silk and lace lingerie that hugs all the curves of my body. I'm a curvy girl in all the right places and I know they drive him wild. Thinking of our last encounter, I can't help but move my fingers down to my pussy, which would still be dripping wet even if I weren't in the shower. I warm myself up a little as I stick two fingers slowly into my aching cunt. I moan at the thought of his fingers inside me instead of my own. Letting the water run over me as I push my fingers deeper.

I instantly stop as I know I don't have much time until he arrives. With my négligée and a toss of my hair, I put on that perfume he likes so much. Just as I'm putting on my lipgloss, I hear a knock on my hotel door. He's here!! My butterflies have begun fluttering and I feel my pussy throbbing. I open the door and there he is, the man I've fantasized about since the moment we met. The smell of his cologne arouses me further. That smile on his face when he sees me says it all.

Without a word, he grabs me and pulls me towards him and kisses me, rubbing my ass and squeezing letting me know I'm his if only for tonight. He closes the door and looks at me from head to toe. I can tell that he likes what he sees as I can see his dick getting hard through his pants. He smells like heaven to me and I instantly know this is what I need. I can't control myself any longer so I begin to unbuckle his pants and take his beautiful cock out. As he moans with anticipation, I begin to lick up and down his shaft. Never forgetting to give his balls attention, I suck one and then the other before I decide to move up and take him into my mouth.

My lovers moans turn from pleasure to animalistic. As he pushes my head closer and deeper, I can feel the excitement beginning to take over his body. Just then, he pushes me away and demands me to lay down. "I'm going to eat your pussy until your legs shake" he tells me. I lay down with my perfectly shaved pussy and open my legs as I'm presenting him the ultimate gift. He gives me that smile I adore so much before putting two fingers in his mouth and slides them right in. I arch my back with pleasure as he thrusts his fingers in and out while kissing the inside of my thighs. My body begins to tense as he puts his lips and tongue on my already throbbing clit. Pushing his head closer, I feel my body begin to shake.

"No, no! Not yet love. I want to feel you come all over my dick as I fuck you." He says to me. And with that he finishes removing his clothes. He climbs on top of me, kissing every inch of my chest, biting my nipples to make me moan loud enough for other hotel guests to hear. But I don't care, I'm in pure ecstasy. He pulls me in and holds me close to his gorgeous body, running his fingers through my hair and kissing me so passionately that I can feel my whole body get hot. While looking at me, his eyes convey that he's going to give me what I've been longing for.

"PLEASE..." I plead. He smiles and with one powerful thrust, he's inside me. I tense and scratch his back as he instantly fills my aching pussy with his perfect cock. Thrusting slowly and kissing me passionately, his moans are matching mine. "Fuuucckk, baby. You're so tight and wet." he whispers in my ear. His pace is slow and steady but becoming faster with each thrust. He teases me, taking it out just to have me push him back in. I'm getting closer, I can feel it. That all too familiar feeling that comes from my head and feet to meet in the middle before my body explodes from the inside out.

"I know you're almost there. Cum on my hard cock, baby." And with those words, my body shakes with what feels like the most intense earthquake my insides have ever experienced. This is why he keeps me coming back for more. The things this man does to my body, my mind and my soul send me on a trip to uncharted, pleasurable territory. I want to taste myself and everything he's managed to drain out of me.

I arrange myself to suck his now juicy and soaked dick. Watching his head and eyes roll back with pleasure makes me want to please him as much as he's pleased me. As I deep throat him, I can feel his cock swell more and more. "Ohhh, fuck I'm cumming!!" he yells. Pulling out of my mouth, he strokes his cock releasing a hot load that drips from my mouth down my lips. He needed me as much as I needed him and it shows. "Good girl." he says while stroking my head.

While I usually just say thanks and send him on his way, I lead him back to the shower. "Stay with me tonight." I tell him. Without hesitation he agrees. "Now I can eat you for breakfast!" he says as he flashes that irresistible smile at me. By his mischievous look, I know neither one of us will be getting any sleep tonight. 🫦