Further Outrageous Behaviour

Story Info
Alice needs to satisfy her urge.
3.3k words
4.57
10k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three years had passed and Alice had moved to a more up market part of London. She was now living with Barry an artist and designer and both were earning good money and were happy. They were not sleeping together but in a platonic relationship. Barry had his own hang up because he once had a relationship with a gay man one drunken evening, and he was now unsure whether he was heterosexual or a closet gay.

However, since the day on the tube Alice always had the memory of it returning to haunt her. It seemed as soon as she thought of what had taken place in those twenty minutes of darkness and what she had done on the walk to her flat, her libido started to get her excited. The thrill of exposing her naked body to a complete stranger had been intoxicating and she believed it could or would never be equalled.

Her infatuation of being seen naked by strangers had grown a lot more intense over the three years she had lived with Barry. Barry knew of the little kink Alice had and at one time he painted her naked showing all of her charms and had it hung in an auction art gallery in the south of England. He took her to the gallery on the day of the auction and had her stand next to the painting and it drew many unexpected bids. Barry was fit, well built and was a forth Dan in Karate and was in many competitions during the year. His prizes were numerous and Alice always felt safe when they walked out together.

They were in the lounge sharing a bottle of wine when Alice said, "I know you read a great amount of sex literature trying to find your niche in life would you do something for me?"

Barry turned in the armchair to face her and said, "You are a very beautiful woman and very desirable but sex is out of the question."

"That is a nice thought, Barry. I think you and I had better stay platonic until you get your brain sorted out. No on Friday it is my twenty third birthday and because you know my need and have a head full of ideas, think of the excitement I desire and crave and make it happen."

"I will do my best for you Alice but you have caught me on the back foot, but I will not let you down and it will be as safe as I can make it."

On the Friday an envelope had been slipped under her door that she found as she was leaving for work. On the front it said Happy Birthday, Alice. Read the note inside I have to rush and I will pick you up at eight p.m. Barry. She quickly opened the envelope and read the letter and smiled with anticipation. Alice could already sense the fear of exposure, of being caught by the unsuspecting public.

All day her libido was on a high and she found it hard to concentrate on her work and was glad when the clock hand moved to five. She left her unfinished work putting it in the drawer and locking it for security. On the underground Alice was standing at the rear of the carriage when a voice said in her ear."I thought I recognised you only I have your skirt and panties at home."

Alice turned around slowly to face the beautiful woman that had stripped her on her way home. "You never did phone me my dear my name is Christine and I own Carman Fashions in Knightsbridge. You must call me and we will have an evening out together."

"Can I ask you, but are you a lesbian?"

Christine laughed and said, "No dear, my husband is an airline pilot and is hardly at home. That what I done the last time we met was a spur of the moment thing. I often wonder why you never caused a scene because I expected it."

Alice replied, to be honest I enjoyed the experience and it has changed my life. What would you have done if I had have made a scene."

"Probably told the police I was a kleptomaniac, and I collected skirts and panties." Both of them burst out laughing and Christine gave Alice another card. "Call me and we can meet up."

Alice got off at her stop and walked home and summer was early with the last of the frosts gone. Alice knew that in another hour the evening would warm up with the wind dropping and the closeness of the buildings around her. At seven forty five in the evening Alice was ready and at eight she heard the taxi blow its horn. She put her fake fur coat that stopped just above the knees and stepped out to meet Barry.

As Alice walked down the stairs she could feel her heart pounding, and once outside on the pavement the anxiety was pushing the adrenalin about her body. Barry was sitting in the rear of the cab and the driver opened the door for her to sit on the seat with him. As they were travelling through London Barry said, "The meal is on me as a birthday present. Order what you fancy because I will be having the same."

The taxi dropped them outside the restaurant and as the driver was about to get in his seat, Barry said, "Pick us up where I told you we might be a few minutes late but I will pay for your time."

"Inside the place was packed with other couples enjoying a night out and no one noticed them arrive or sit down. At nine p.m. Barry passed her another envelope that she opened and read the note inside. Alice left it another five minutes and went to the powder room after ten minutes she returned and handed him the envelope back over the table and it was now bulging. Barry never looked inside he just put it in his coat pocket.

He said, "I believe we will have another glass of wine before we leave for home we have a way to go to meet the taxi." Alice's heart was racing and she was wondering if she had made the wrong decision because the first time was spontaneous and this was arranged and cold blooded. She then thought 'well at least I will have my coat to aid my embarrassment if the need arises.'

"How do you feel, Alice?"

"I will give the question my best shot, and I will answer naked. And I noticed as we walked in here it has not warmed up this evening."

"Don't worry those knee length boots will help to keep you warm."

"Barry, you obviously don't know the first thing about a woman's anatomy because it is not her legs and knees that get cold on her naked body. I understand now why you are undecided."

He was quietly laughing before he said, "We had better leave," after the waitress returned with his card.

On hearing his words her heart fluttered knowing her treat had started. They walked out of the restaurant and walked fifty metres before he turned into a very badly lit street. But as soon as they were twenty metres inside she realised it was the rear of the shops in the shopping mall. Barry said, "Give me your coat, Alice."

On hearing the words Alice froze for a moment but complied thinking 'at least Barry is walking next to me and I can grab the coat if I need to.' To her astonishment Barry put his arms through the sleeves and wore it over his jacket,

"That's better, Alice, I was beginning to feel cold." He smiled and put his arm around her back he looked at her and said, "There I'll bet that feels warmer, Alice."

They walked fifty yards and a door opened and a man in his early forties walked out. Alice hesitated and Barry said, "Keep walking, Alice. He is an old man and seen it all before."

"Not mine he hasn't." Barry smiled and the man was looking at his outside light that wasn't working.

Barry said, "Good evening, Sir. Rather fresh don't you think?"

The light came on showing a sign "Clive's Lingerie" as the man turned to face them. He looked at Alice and nearly fell over. "Good heavens the young Lady is naked."

Barry said, "Don't be silly, Sir. It is her birthday and she is wearing her birthday suit."

"Is it really? Well it definitely looks quality."

Alice was standing in front of the man mortified at listening to the conversation.

Then Barry said, "Why don't you check the material."

"Do you mind," the man asked.

"Not at all take our time."

Alice was getting excited listening to the talk as the man stepped forward and clasped his hand around her breast as he bent down and grasped the other nipple with his mouth. After getting the nipple aroused he lifted his head and said, This is quality and very soft." His hand was moving over her belly heading down to her moist sex and Alice was in ecstasy as all thoughts about the cold were forgotten.

The man's hand touched her pussy and she almost had an orgasm. A finger took a liberty but she was past caring, and what she had not noticed was while she was being finger fucked several men and couples had stopped to see the display. Alice heard talking and on turning she saw at least fifteen people watching and her libido was irretrievable as her orgasm exploded.

Alice was having trouble standing and Barry removed the coat and put it over her shoulders. The crowd that had gathered parted to let them pass. By the time Alice and Barry had walked to the end of dark alley, Alice had warmed up with her coat covering her body. Nothing was said on the way home and Barry paid the taxi that had met them just along from the alley.

They walked into the flat in silence until Alice sat down on the sofa and relaxed. Barry walked in from the kitchen and sat a glass of wine in front of her and sat in his armchair sipping his own wine. "Barry; I have just been finger fucked to a massive orgasm in front of fifteen other people while naked in a street and I loved it. The only drawback is I am now feeling as if I am a kind of whore."

"Take that thought from your mind you are merely a beautiful exhibitionist that made a lot of people happy tonight. Do you realise there were at least nine single twenty year old boys all lusting after your body and most were playing pocket billiards. Good God you even had three women watching your performance and take note they were not slanging you down as a whore. They too were getting a buzz out of watching you."

"I don't think I could ever top that Barry because you really excelled with your imagination this evening."

"How did you work out the times and all the rest?"

"I am building an advertisement platform for Clive's Lingerie, and I recruited Mister Clive to be a participant. He was quite willing and asked if I minded him touching you. I thought for a micro second of how I would feel if he fondled your body and realised I was being selfish. I told him to go ahead and have a ball, because if you foolishly walk around at night naked you have to expect that kind of thing." Alice burst out laughing. "I have to admit that I never expected it to go that far."

"I have to go down to Brighton next Friday night for weekend and I have thought of another treat for you. I have two first class tickets for the Waterloo-Brighton train Friday night in a private compartment with four other commuters. The people I am helping with their advertising have booked two rooms for me and my assistant in the Brighton Hilton for the weekend. I thought about this treat during the week but realised after I set it all up your birthday was today."

"I would love to go to Brighton with you because I only have a half day next Friday."

On the Tuesday evening Barry walked into the flats lounge and said, "I had the agreement returned from Clive's Lingerie with an order to proceed. He also sent a two-hundred GBP voucher for lingerie. The note attached said "The young Lady needs to keep warmer than she does. On visiting my shop if she has any trouble with the fitting call him on his mobile, and he will personally help you with the elastic around the legs and waist of the panties."

Alice started laughing and said, "Where have I heard the name Clive's Lingerie."

"They are big and have one of the biggest woman's outfitters in the west end. His wife built up the business but she was killed in an accident some years ago." Barry handed her the note and she laughed when she saw the mobile number at the bottom of the page.

Friday arrived and Barry had thought of everything by sending their luggage down by courier earlier that morning. Barry arrived at four and said, "Let me look at what you are wearing so take off the coat." Alice removed the coat and Barry looked shocked. "That is no good take it all off."

As she stripped Barry folded the items and put them in a case no bigger than a briefcase. "I will carry this as it will only get in your way."

She was soon standing naked in front of him and asked, "What clothes do you want me to put on?

"Tell me something Alice, who and what are you?"

"I am Alice Stephens and I am a joint partner in happy connections."

"No your full title is, "I am Alice Stephens and I am a joint partner in happy connections that moon lights as an exhibitionist in my free time. I will allow you to wear your coat to keep your modesty. In the taxi I will hand you an envelope but just read the note inside and say nothing and you have nothing to fear."

Alice read the note and immediately had a look of shock on her face but said nothing. She knew that Barry was very clever and would never place her in a place of danger.

As Barry had been talking he slipped a package into the pocket of her coat. Twenty minutes later they were on the platform at Waterloo station that was filled with weekend commuters. Bowler hats, brollies, briefcases and men dressed in Savile Row suits was the theme on the platform. The train arrived at the platform and Barry showed the inspector their tickets.

"Follow me, Sir. You are near the wrong carriage." Two minutes later he opened a carriage door and parted the standing passengers. He opened the private compartment and ushered them to their seats. Barry gave the inspector a large tip and Alice took her seat between two men as Barry sat opposite at the end by the door.

The train had been travelling fifteen minutes and just passed out of suburbia and was entering the open country. Alice had noticed that the four commuters that were in the compartment were constantly glancing at her but at her legs mostly. It was giving her little tingles running through her body that she put down to the thrust of adrenalin This journey would take over an hour and Alice looked over to Barry and watched as he nodded. She swallowed and said to no one in particular, "It is very hot in here does anyone mind if I remove my coat."

The commuter opposite answered, "No my dear, you get comfortable it is a very nice and warm summers day."

"Their expression when she stood up and removed her coat was priceless. She removed the package from the pocket and sat the bag next to her on the seat. The commuter near her took her coat and put it in the wrack above their heads. For the next few minutes Alice could sense that all eyes in the carriage were looking at her nakedness, and it was giving her a thrill knowing they were all strangers. She then realised the devil had entered her head and slipped her hand down to her pussy. At first the four fingers were slipping backward and forward arousing her clit and nerve ends. At first one finger slipped inside and after feeling the sensation she picked up the package to remove the medium size rabbit.

Still playing with her clit with one hand she taunted the commuters by holding it upright in front of her and switched it on. There was a buzz of the motor and vibrator as the long shaft moved around in a contorted circle. She switched it off and as she stuck out her tongue she lubricated the end. The silence in the compartment could be cut with a knife and was only broken by the whining on the rails.

Her hand holding the rabbit moved down her body until the end of the rabbit was at the entrance to her sex. With the slightest of pushes it entered as she flicked the switch as soon as she felt the movement her body pushed back into the seat almost causing her to let go of the toy. The man opposite leaned forward and said, "I believe you need some help my dear." He pushed her hand aside held the end of the rabbit moving it a few inches in and out.

Alice's hands had fallen to her side and the men either side of her wanted to get into the act and opened their flies. Alice was in bliss as she felt hands guide hers to the awaiting cocks waiting to be pumped. On having one in each hand gave her another thrill and sense of power, andat that time she had already held back one climax. The heads of the twocommuters lowered and they were sucking and using their tongues to stimulate her nipples.

Alice had closed her eyes as she savoured the erotic ecstasy she was now in. Her second climax was small as she carried on because she knew a big one was close. She suddenly felt the cocks in her hand thumping wildly followed by the warm fluid striking her belly. She looked over towards Barry and through the windows she could see at least five more commuters in the corridor masturbating. The shock of being so public, had forced her body to react sending it into an explosive orgasm.

The man opposite switched off the rabbit and slowly removed it and placed it on the seat next to her. The two men at her side gave her handkerchiefs to clean up with as one handed back her coat. She had just buttoned up the front of the coat as they pulled into Brighton Station.

The men allowed Alice to stand up and leave the compartment first, at the door she turned and said, "I hope I have not messed up your journey, Gentlemen."

One of the men that had been sitting at her side said, "I will have to get the next train back to Three Bridges, but you were well worth me missing my station." The other commuters laughed and Barry and Alice stepped onto the platform."

As they entered the taxi and sat down Barry said, "I have two complimentary tickets for three days in Amsterdam in two weeks fancy a holiday, because there are some interesting clubs over there."