Further Training as Sissy Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in absolute sissy heaven! This went far beyond any fantasy I had ever had. Seeing those two mature women in the closest lesbian intimacy and being privy to the secret of their incestuous relationship fired up all my latent desires. I wanted to be their lesbian slave, their sissy daughter and granddaughter, I wanted to watch, to join, to touch myself forbiddingly and most intimately. To have release. And of course, they knew! My presence fired their indecent and illicit passions to new heights and they also wanted me to look as part of my training. They wanted me to emulate their passionate lesbian love making skills. To pay attention and prepare, so I could later be more competent in my servitude and satisfaction of their needs.

Thus, still dressed as a lesbian sissy slut, with my hands cuffed behind my back, I eagerly watched, learned and served my two Mistresses. I kissed slicked flesh, sucked on panties inundated with sexual excretions, kissed eager mouths, and was even once allowed to taste the anal secretions of my Mother as well as my Grandmother, comparing the musk of one to the other. Then I licked and slobbered over mature bosoms and sucked on stiff nipples, tasting sweat and love and lesbian paradise.

Oh, how they knew each other's bodies, these two wonderful mature lesbian lovers! Every nook and cranny, every erogenous zone was familiar to them. They had been close lovers for decades, ever since my Mother turned eighteen. On countless nights they had shared a bed. I watched how lips and tongue can tease and titillate labia and clitoris, how slick fingers can penetrate, and caress hidden erogenous zones, how loving kisses and sweet murmurings can enhance a session of sweet lovemaking. My hard sissy clit throbbed with unreleased wanting and desires of subjugation. I wanted to be a little slave slut, serving every sexual whim and desire of these majestic lesbian goddesses. I wanted my Mother and Grandma to discipline my naughty sissy body and make me part of their special incestuous relationship. I did not have long to wait!

The room reeked of women in heat and the mature mother and daughter ended up in a slurping, sweaty sixty-nine where they managed to bring each other to a simultaneous explosive orgasm by use of not only mouth and tongue but also by diligent application of caresses and penetrations with one or more fingers. I was astounded at the variety of possibilities available to lesbian women as I witnessed their frenzied lovemaking.

"Ohh... mama... yes... Oh, yes, you dirty woman! Lick me there... Just there... flick your tongue over my clit... Oh Gooood! Yes!"

"Mmmmgfh,... You dirty little slut... still wanting mamas sweet tongue on your darling pussy, eh! Oh, I'll make you cum, you naughty bitch... fell mamas tongue on your stiff little clit!"

"Yes, mama... Oh yes. Make me cum mama... Make your daughter cum...!"

And cum they did, in rhythmic convulsions, in tight embrace, skillfully coordinated. With faces deeply buried in each other's fragrant pussies. Slurping, laughing, shouting endearments.

Then, their immediate desires sated, they turned to me and my training.

Mother had brought some selected toys she wanted to try out. One was a strap-on dildo with a very knobbed shaft, that Grandma really wanted to use on me. Another was a wicked leather paddle that Mommy promised I would very soon feel on my sissy bottom. And the last was a strange device; a sheath made from supple kid leather with leather laces, intended to imprison and discipline a sissy clit and plums. I shuddered in fearful anticipation when I saw it, to Mommy's delight. She was very eager to try it out, so prior to my upcoming paddling, my two mature Mistresses took their time to diligently fasten my rigid , erect sissy clit within its new prison.

My panties were pulled down, and the soft leather sheath fitted over my four-inch throbbing sissy hardon almost like a second skin. It was tightened with leather laces making me cry out in pain, and my plums were also tightly laced. The whole thing was then secured and fastened round my waist with a thin elastic belt. The result was that the head of my sissy clit, soaking in my viscous excretions was painfully throbbing with need, whilst the shaft was throbbing, red hot, inside the tightly tied sheath which was firmly secured very close to my lower torso. My tied off sissy plums felt like they could explode any moment. It was painful, but also exhilarating to have my sissy privates so strictly disciplined and my two Mistresses took care to kiss and caress me all the time, telling me what a little sissy darling I was and how much they would enjoy molesting my sweet feminized body.

I was on fire with the total perversion of it all. Having my sluttily dressed body controlled so totally by my very own Mother and Grandmother was a total turn-on. I welcomed the rough sexual treatment these majestic strict women were subjecting me to. I wanted it. Lusted for it. Craved it. Believed my place was right here: With immobilized sissy privates, dressed as a lesbian slutty slave girl lying across the warm, naked lap of my Mother, awaiting a hard punishment on my pantied behind.

My dominant Mother gently fondled my ass through the satin panties, exploring my sensitive crack and letting her finger tease my sissy pussy slit.

"Oh, Mommy's darling daughter... waiting for her nice spanking! Yes, wriggle those lovely bum cheeks for me... Good! Oh yes... you make Mommy so hot, sweetie... you're such a good little lesbo slut... longing for Mommy's spanking, for my discipline... Ask me nicely for now, for your punishment!"

"Please... oh pleaseee Mommy... Please spank my naughty bottom... Oh Mommy... please..."

Spank. Spank. Spank. Hard warmup spanks with her bare hand. I wriggled my ass on her lap, eager for her hand, eager to feel the pain in my bottom cheeks. Then she used the wicked leather paddle to severely slap my orbs and I yelped in surprise. She held me down, and let the paddle do its devious work, heating up my tortured buns, reddening my poor behind.

She stopped a while, and instead fondled and caressed my bottom cheeks softly, even letting her fingers engulf my imprisoned sissy plums and restrained clit.

"Oh, sweet darling... My lovely daughter.. Such a wonderful ass you have, begging for a sound spanking... But you are a bit loud! Maybe Grandma could find some nicely soiled panties to muffle you a bit? "

Granny found Mommy's drenched panties, redolent with her sexual juices and stuffed them into my mouth to muffle my yelps. She then gently stroked my hair and face whilst Mother resumed her hard treatment of my behind. All through this relentless paddling my sissy clit remained hard and erect, a visible sign of my total subjugation and conditioning. These seditious mature women had truly seduced me into their incestuous lesbian world and I willingly let them punish me, since such treatment now gave me exquisite pleasure and unparalleled orgiastic release, when so allowed.

I was totally at their mercy. Young male turned feminized lesbian sissy slave. And loving it. Loving the taste of my sexy Mother's juices filling my mouth as I sucked on her soiled panties, loving my Granny's incestuous caresses as I was strictly disciplined. I cried with pain and sweet humiliation when Mother finished her thorough paddling, and I eagerly kissed the proffered paddle, thanking her profusely for the discipline.

"You're welcome, my sweet. And now it is time for your Grandma to fuck the brains out of you with that nice toy I brought with me! Those knobs are going to make your pussy feel absolutely wonderful! But you must earn your little cummies, my darling. So, you will have to please me with your sweet mouth and beg me to be allowed to come!"

My two Mistresses removed my tight panties, and delighted for a moment in manipulating my erect sissy clit with deliberate torturous caresses, sliding their nails along the imprisoned, sheathed, tumescent shaft and gently dipping forefingers into the viscous secretions and my Granny even took my throbbing plums in her hot, warm mouth and sucked and played with them until I felt I could explode. A few hard slaps to my shaft made me forget any thoughts of exploding, however, and then I was tied to the bed, still in my sissy finery, but with my legs spread and my unplugged sissy pussy gaping and available for the upcoming assault. My hands were fastened above my head, my legs spread to the utmost. Inside its tight sheath my clit was aching, throbbing with longing. My pussy was clenching and unclenching in sweet anticipation of being thoroughly fucked and my nipples were shouting to touched, pinched and punished. My mouth was still gagged with my Mommy's redolent panties, but she now removed them and instead kissed me hard and possessively whilst tweaking my hard and longing nipples.

I was trembling with fear and trepidation, but also with delightful anticipation. I wanted to have my sissy pussy filled with my Granny Mistress' hard cock! I longed to service my Mother with my mouth, and I was wild with lust at the prospect of having to beg and plead for my release! My mind was a muddle of fear and longing and raging pleasure pulsed wildly in my excited body, sexually aroused beyond anything I had previously been subjected to. The implications of the incestuous rape about to take place flashed in my teased flesh, setting fire to perverted desires and making me ache with need.

"Oh, you sissy lesbo slut... Lick Mommy's juicy pussy ... Oh yes... Clever little sissy... Use your darling mouth to service your Mother Mistress..."

Mother now sat with widely spread thighs right on my adoring face and as I slobbered in her copious female juices she rubbed her divine slit and anus over my sissy face, whilst urging me to service her. At the same time, Granny was gently probing my sissy pussy with her fingers, lubricating me and making me ready for penetration. Then she inserted the head of the knobbed dildo at the entrance of my pussy, leaving it there to titillate and tease me, whilst she bent forward and kissed and caressed her aroused daughter. I was incredibly turned on by being subjugated in this manner and bearing witness to my Mother and Grandmothers incestuous lesbian love and tried to spear my needy sissy pussy on the intruding female cock.

Granny laughed, and then slowly inserted the first know of the long shaft, then the next. My tight sphincter opened for each and then contracted tightly on the dildo that slid slowly up inside me, inexorably filling me.

There was pain. Oh yes. Pain throbbed in my innards, in my nipples, in my spanked bottom. Lovely, warm, red hot pain. I welcomed it and used it as it lessened my soaring need for release. I was not to come without permission. I was a lesbian sissy slave girl at the mercy of her dominant Mistresses.

I was being turned inside out and made into a fuckslut sissy whore by my own Mother and Granny. I rode my Grandmothers cock with abandon, to incest hell and beyond, as she fucked my hard and relentlessly. I licked and sucked on my Mothers cunt and ass as she rode my face, relishing every drop of her exquisite female flavor. Loving how I could make her scream and moan with pleasure.

Then Grandma turned on the vibrations in the dildo and my world exploded as pulses of pleasure brought my sissy pussy to spasming in violent rhythmic response. Then hard, painful slaps rained down over my imprisoned clit as Granny used a supple bamboo cane to hinder my impeding orgasm.

"Beg, you filthy lesbian slut. Beg my darling little sissy! Beg to be allowed to come on my female cock as I fuck you!"

"Oh... Ohh... Ple... pleaseeeeeee-- let me... Can I please... please cum, Mistress? Oh..."

"No, not yet! Make your Mother cum all over your slutty little face first, you little pussy whore! Lick Mommy so she spurts her divine female juice in your filthy mouth while I pound your tight sissy pussy with my hard cock! Ride it bitch!"

Rode I did - I wildly slid up and down my Mistress' hard knobbed, vibrating shaft, utterly lost in my spasming desire to cum as I serviced my Mother's wet slit, sucking on turgid flesh, eagerly licking her erect clit. Granny continued her torture of my sissy clit, whilst urging me on.

Totally enslaved I was their fuck toy, target for their lust and desire. With devoted abandon I heard my Mother scream as her volcanic eruptive orgasm exploded in my face and my sissy pussy tightened on the penetrating shaft and I heard joyously:

"Cum, little slut, cum my sissy granddaughter whore, cum on your Mistress Grandma's cock!"

"Ohhhhh... yes... oh.. yes... thank you, Mistress... thank yoouuuu..."

Body and soul I belonged to these sexy mature dominant females, my Mother and Grandmother, as I came and came in violent sissy spurts, roughly and relentlessly fucked in my pussy which clenched and unclenched in orgiastic release. Sticky juice from my Mothers cunt covered my face, redolent with her female odor. Grandma came as she rode me mindlessly, and I sobbed with fulfilment as he two mature women, in close embrace, sandwiched me between them as they kissed deep and long, the plastic shaft still embedded deep within me.