Miss Johnstone's Lesbian Sissy Slut

Story Info
Young man feminized and dominated by his mature teacher.
14.8k words
4.68
103.3k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. Becoming a lesbian sissy slut

I was eighteen years old when I became a girl. Or rather: When I was turned into a submissive lesbian sissy slut by my High School teacher, Miss Johnstone. She was an imposing woman, in her late fifties, tall and with short cropped grey hair. She had piercing green eyes and a well-trained body that she kept in shape by regular long sessions at our local fitness center. She lived alone, at the outskirts of our small town, in a renovated farmhouse and taught Math, Physics and PE at my High School.

I loved her from the first time I set my eyes on her but had very little contact with her during the first years. However, in my Junior year she began to teach our class and my infatuation with her increased. She was, of course, very much aware of my juvenile interest and being a very accomplished seductress with a strong liking for making young men into submissive sexual toys for her deviant pleasures, she decided to seduce me. I was a quiet, introvert youngster with a small and delicate physique, rather long hair and feminine facial features. I thus fitted perfectly into her sexual desires. You see, the formidable Miss Johnstone loved making frail High School boys into sissy girl slaves who would fulfill her depraved wishes and forever only be satisfied by serving older women as lesbian sissy sluts.

She wasted no time, and managed, just a few weeks after my eighteenth birthday, to arrange extra tuition for me, telling my mother that I had great potential but that I needed to be taken specially care off. My trusting mother readily agreed, and I found myself, one chilly winter afternoon, walking to Miss Johnstone's house for a Saturday afternoon of extra tuition. Not knowing what the formidable woman had in store for me, I was eager to spend time with the object of my secret desire.

Miss Johnstone greeted me with a warm expectant smile, took my overcoat and put her right arm over my shoulder. I shivered at the touch as she gently guided me into her scrumptious living room. She was dressed in a long black skirt, leather high-heeled boots and an off-white close-fitting silk shirt that showed her well-developed firm bosom. Her womanly smell was overpowering, and her appearance left me speechless with adoration. She had made tea and while we sat side by side in her sofa she asked innocent questions about my family whilst once in a while stroking my hair, caressing my neck and slowly awakening my desire and making me more pliable and open to her sexual advances.

Thus, as my body became progressively more aroused, the mature woman teacher increased the intensity of her seduction. She suddenly kissed me, right on my inexperienced mouth, and her exploring tongue took possession of my lips and oral cavity as her clever hands explored my shuddering body, teasing my nipples and murmuring seditious words into my impressionable young mind.

"Mmm, you're a nice little youngster aren't you, Richard? And you like being kissed by a mature woman such as me... oh, yes you do... Kiss me back you little sissy slut... that's it... let me taste that little tongue... clever little tongue... I'll teach it to give so much pleasure... mmmm... let teacher tease those little nipples... lovely... yes.. relax you sweet sexy boy.. let me give you pleasure..."

Overcome with the whole situation and her seductive advances, I relaxed into her caresses and her intimate kisses and willingly let my young body be fondled and aroused by her competent ministrations. My small prick started to stiffen, and I felt strange desires pulse through my innocent body. Nobody had ever kissed me in such an intimate way nor spoken to me with such a voice and sexual suggestions. I melted into her lewd embrace and let her have her way with my body and mind. She then took me to the next step: Implanting the desire for feminization in me.

"Oh, little Richard... you really want to be a girl don't you? Oh yes... Mistress Johnstone knows, understands your innermost desires... You'd like to be dressed in tight girly panties, frilly and pink and showing off your tight sissy bum... You would love to have pink ribbons in your hair, sweet pigtails... and to have lipstick and nail polish and a nice slutty makeup on that darling feminine face of yours... Oh, yes... You would be such a lovely girl, Richard... no... you need a girly name, Rita... yes... little Rita... my darling sweet lesbo girl... my little slut..."

She intensified her kisses and caresses and kept whispering how lovely I would look as a girl and how much she would like to make sweet love to me as Rita, a lesbian slutty High School girl. I was defenseless and docile let her take me to her bedroom, where a lovely schoolgirl outfit had already, conveniently, been laid out on the large double bed. She sat on the bed and I stood in front her as she rapidly undressed me, and once in a while kissed my naked flesh or willing mouth.

I submissively let her do this to me, inflamed by her touches and gratified that she, the object of my secret fantasies, paid me such attention that she was willing to feminize me and fulfill my most secret dream. That was how I had already come to see it, due to her seditious talk: I believed this was what I most deeply desired, to become transformed, feminized, to become Rita. Whilst all the time she was, of course, fitting me to her own devious sexual desires: Her burning lust for young innocent submissive sissy sluts. In my hazed state I did not find it odd to stand before Mistress Johnstone stark naked, with my small prick stiff and tingling. Nor did I find it strange that she fondled it lovingly gently teasing forth an increased stiffness and some viscous precum.

"Oh... the sweet sissy is all excited! Her little sissy clit is stiff and wet... Mmmm .. such a juicy little tidbit!"

And then she kissed it and I almost fainted with pleasure as her warm mouth engulfed my erect , fleshy staff. She kissed and licked the very tip of my sissy clit for a short time, relishing the taste and then kissed me hard and demanding on the mouth, sharing the musky flavor of my excitement. At the same time, she caressed and lightly slapped my bared buttocks and her finger explored the crease between my buttocks, teasing my anus lightly.

"Good girlie, Rita... you make such a lovely sissy ... Now let us get you dressed up properly, so you can feel all feminine and nice and sexy... come here, sweetling... see these nice pink panties? They'll fit you perfectly, outlining your little sissy clit... "

She gently pulled the flimsy, lacy panties up my legs and patted them is place. They were small and very tight, hugging my hips and nicely outlining my slightly fleshy bottom. My small plums and stiffie were confined in a silky prison and Miss Johnstone's fingers teased and tapped what she consequently called my sissy clit, so a small wet spot appeared at the very tip.

"Oh, Rita! You're such a naughty girl! You little sissy clit is leaking into the nice panties! You'll have to spanked for that! Come here!"

Suddenly I found myself over her lap and as she held my hands behind my back she rained hard slaps down on my undefended nether orbs. Spank after spank made me wriggle and struggle but Mistress Johnstone was strong and relentless. I pleaded for her to stop but she insisted that "Naughty sissy girls must be spanked hard if their stiff sissy clits leak into their nice new panties". She only stopped when my bottom, in its silken prison, was red and throbbing and I was crying softly.

"There, there little darling. You took you spanking very well. Now thank me for delivering your deserved punishment by kneeling and kissing my hand and thanking me verbally."

Submissively, I knelt in front of my domineering teacher and kissed the hand that had spanked my warm bottom so thoroughly, and delivered the required thanks: "Thank you, Miss, for spanking my bottom".

"You are welcome - and the correct reply is: Thank you Mistress for spanking my naughty sissy bottom."

"Thank you Mistress for spanking my naughty sissy bottom"

"You are welcome, sweetie. Now come here and let me comfort you a bit before we finish your dressing and feminization"

I sat on her lap, docilely, while her hands caressed my hair and she kissed my gently on my tearful face.

"There, there, darling. You know that naughty girls must be punished and have their little sissy bottoms spanked. In a minute it will be over, and you will just feel a nice warmth in your darling buttocks. There now, let Mistress make you feel better."

I leant into her warm bosom as she stroked me, and the heady smell of her perfume and body made my senses reel even more. She was so strong, and commanding and I wanted to please her, to love her, to feel her touches and hear her voice whisper in my ear what a lovely little sissy girlie I was. I wanted her to transform me, to make me into her sweet feminized sissy girl. My clittie throbbed with desire at the thought and I eagerly kissed her back when she started to kiss my delicate face and sweet lips.

"Oh... you're getting all excited again, you sweet darling! We'd better get started!"

She first took an adjustable, elastic harness and fitted it on my chest. It was like a bra but not with cups: instead it had two circles which went over my sissy tits and she tightened it, so my bosom was pushed up and forward. Then she took the matching pink top from the bed and put in on me. It was also a tight fit and my now throbbing, stiff nipples strained against the satiny fabric.

"You look absolutely lovely, my dear! Your reddened bottom is a wonderful contrast to the sweet pink of the panties, and I adore a good pair of tits and nips on a slutty sexy sissy!"

She stood behind me and teased my hardening nipples with her fingers, pinching and pulling through the tight top.

"Mmm.. lovely... with the right treatments you'll grow a great pair of tits for me and my friends to play with.. and you do love to have your stiff sissy nips played with and teased, don't you girlie?"

"Mm.. yes... " I managed. "I like it when you... play with my... nips... Mistress!"

And I did. She was providing a heady cocktail of pain and pleasure to my throbbing erectile nubs, and the constraining bra-like device was causing a delightful warm red glow to spread over my violated chest. I felt like putty in Miss Johnstone's hands, feminine, sissy putty, loving her hands, her subtle teasings, her competent seduction. Her female dominant power.

"That's good, little sweetie. I'll pay a lot of attention to your sissy nipples and tits!"

The next item was a short pleated schoolgirl skirt in dark red and a white satin blouse. A red tie and matching blazer finalized the schoolgirl look that Mistress Johnstone desired. The white socks and black shiny Maryjanes with a high heel.

"Wonderful, my sweet sexy Rita! You are a delightful vision of a beautiful sissy. Now let us get you made up, so you'll be the adorable lesbian slut you desire to be!"

I wasn't quite sure what she meant with a lesbian slut. I knew, of course, that lesbians were women who loved women, but I had only very vague ideas how they did it, nor did I know any lesbians. But I was falling very deeply in love with my dominant and formidable teacher, and if that implied being a lesbian and a slut, I was ready for it!

I no time she had me made up with glossy red nails, red lips, rosy cheeks and pigtails: A true vision of sexy schoolgirl femininity. I loved it! I loved the vision of myself as an innocent schoolgirl and I loved the tall, domineering form of my Mistress and teacher as a stark contrast. The feel of satiny cloth on my bare skin, my erect nipples. The blood reddening my bosom and my nether cheeks. The strong, mature woman transforming me into her love slave. I was sensitized beyond belief, tingling with unknown arousal. My sissy clit throbbed, and heavy viscous sissy cream seeped into my tight pink panties. I was a naughty sissy slut, a lesbian sissy slut desiring to please my majestic Mistress.

"Now, sweetie, you are an absolutely adorable vision! A perfect lesbian sissy schoolgirl slut! Ready to serve and please her Mistress! So now your training must begin! First of all - let me see you simply standing."

She had me practice standing in my high heels in front of a full-length mirror. I had to stand for a while then turn slightly to each side. She checked and corrected my posture and profile, and during this caressed my sissy body and lightly kissed my feminized face. I blushed, seeing myself as a schoolgirl vision in the mirror, but the act of merely standing in my new high heels removed some of my apprehension, and let me get accustomed to the height of the heels. Mistress Johnstone ordered me to take a few steps on a non- carpeted part of the floor. I was told to keep my legs straight and as close together as possible. With each step, I was to point my feet as straight in front as I could. Even though I started out with slow, small steps at first, I found it incredibly difficult to keep my balance. By being extra conscientious of each step my confidence and experience increased.

"It will become much more natural to you with practice, and I'll keep you in line and working diligently on your walking with this."

My Mistress showed me a wicked looking leather riding crop and I felt a searing pain as she suddenly let it swish over my so recently spanked bottom.

"This will make you work hard! Now continue walking back and forth across the room, turning different directions, and stopping without wobbling."

She kept me at it for almost an hour, by the end of which I was much more comfortable with my high heels, but also has very sore feet.

"Practice, practice, practice!" she admonished me. "Wearing high heels is a totally different walking experience and it will require patience and practice. The reward, my sissy darling, is how wonderfully feminine it makes you feel, and how it really makes your sissy legs and bottom appear so sexy. And note my dear: Posture is everything! Remember to keep your head up high and your shoulders back. This makes your bosom all the more desirable."

And she tweaked my nipples again, playing with my sensitive sissy tits.

"There's actually a reason that high heels makes a sissy girl attractive! The visually lengthen the leg and force the calf muscle to pop out. The higher the heel, the more your bottom and tits are pushed out, giving you a stunning silhouette! I'll gradually increase the height of your heels, but for now: Practice!"

I spent an additional excruciating half hour walking in front of Mistress Johnstone as she corrected my posture and steps by diligent use of the riding crop on my tortured posterior or on my upper thighs. I was crying silently by the end of it, and my feet were hurting terribly, but I was starting to get the hang of moving comfortably as a sissy girl in my schoolgirl clothes and high heels.

This ended my first tuition with Miss Johnstone, as she transformed me back into a young eighteen-year-old male again. No less a sissy, though, no less submissive, and far more stricken with my formidable teacher than before.

She sent me home with the Maryjanes and a few pairs of lovely sissy panties with strict orders to practice my high heels and wear sissy underwear at all times. In addition, she took me totally by surprise and removed her own, black silk panties, where a wet spot of her female secretions was very visible. She ordered me to sniff them thoroughly every night before I slept ensuring that I dreamt only of her!

She also instructed me to recite a prayer, whilst I sniffed her most intimate scent: "Please Mistress, you are most wonderful and desirable. Let me be your lesbian sissy slut. Allow me to know your most intimate scent and allow me to please you in all manners you deem me worthy off. Do not lead me into the temptation of self-pleasure, my sissy body belongs only to you, my most formidable and beautiful Mistress".

I was not allowed to touch my sissy clit or nipples in any pleasurable manner. "You are MY sissy girl, Rita. And you must not pleasure yourself! That is my special duty and privilege. Do you understand?"

I nodded, secretly exhilarated at the thought of being owned in such a manner by Miss Johnstone.

2. How I lost my virginity

I came back for my next lesson a few days afterwards, having being in a constant state of infatuated arousal the whole time. My small sissy clit was stiff and leaking all the time, especially when at school when I was in the presence of Miss Johnstone, leaking into my pink and frilly sissy panties. I faithfully practiced my walking in high heels and I diligently sniffed in my Mistress heady scent every night and said my prayers.

This ritual invariably made my sissy clit very, very stiff and leaking and it took my utmost not to touch it and get some release.

I had masturbating at least five times a week prior to being feminized by Miss Johnstone, but her authority and power over me made me willingly abstain from touching myself and thus I remained a perfect sissy virgin for her. I could not, however, resist sleeping with her wonderful silken panties close to my face every night and I had licked and sucked on the gusset to loose myself in dreams of statuesque mature women forcing me to behave like a lesbian slut and kiss and lick them in unmentionable places.

Miss Johnstone was dressed as she was on the previous occasion, only her blouse was lilac. She wasted no time in dressing me up as Rita and asked me whether I had practiced with the Maryjanes and worn my sissy panties. I answered truthfully that I had practiced every night and that I had worn the panties except for one occasion where I had gone to the local swimming pool.

"Oh - did I not tell you to wear the lovely sissy panties at all times, slut?"

I hung my head. "Yes, Mistress.. you did.. but..."

"There are no buts her, my girl! You will be severely spanked on your naughty bottom for violating my orders. Now, did you say your prayers? "

"Yes, ma'am, every night. And I slept with your .. underwear.. close to my face as well."

"Oh! On your face? Did I order you to do that?"

I blushed. "No, Mistress... it just... it felt good... it made me feel closer to you..."

She laughed. "Ah, well - I'll make allowances for a sweet lesbo sissy girl in love. For you are in love with me, are you not?"

I dared not look at her and did not trust myself to answer. So, I just nodded and looked at the floor. I was madly in love with her and would gladly do anything she desired of me.

"Look at me slut! Always look at me when I speak to you unless I told you otherwise!"

I raised my eyes to hers and lost myself in the vivid green.

"Yes, my sweet sissy lesbo Rita, you are in love with me!"

A tear flowed from my right eye.

She kissed me then, cradling my feminized sissy body, and forcefully kissing my full red lips, devouring my tongue, owning my oral cavity. She sucked on my tongue, kissed my nose, licked every part of my submissively open mouth and I melted in her strong arms. My sissy clit was stiff and throbbing in its satiny pantie prison and my sissy tits glowed in sweet expectation and my nipples were almost painfully erect. I moaned with arousal and desire, only to be roughly cast over my Mistress lap. She pummeled and roughly massaged my buttocks, then drew my panties tight in the crease between them and commenced a severe and relentless spanking whilst all the time telling me what a naughty sissy slut I was not to strictly obey her given commands.

As her hand rained hard blows on my vulnerable orbs I found myself increasingly aroused! The actual situation of being at Miss Johnstone's mercy and lying across her lap in itself excited me. The exquisite smell of her, her subtle caresses between spanks, the way she imprisoned my sissy clit and how it kept rubbing against the pink panties as she spanked me. All that added to my abject arousal. I was a sissy love slave, a young man turned into a lesbian sissy and craving strict discipline. And I offered up my warm and rosy glowing rump for more of my Mistress hard spanks, and as tears dripped form my eyes, I begged her for more punishment, more pain. In the end I was crying convulsively with a sissy clit as hard and brittle as glass and my bottom was almost purple and felt like a living bonfire.