Furtive Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About ten minutes later, Justin rolled up in his olive green 1990 Jeep Cherokee. He parked next to Michael.

"This the place?" he asked after introducing himself.

"Looks like," Michael said.

At the edge of the parking lot stood a large black one-story warehouse, windowless except for what appeared to be the entrance. Several frosted glass windows bore the game's red logo.

Justin looked Michael him up and down, studying him.

"You up for this, kid?" he asked, looking Michael in the eye.

"It's just a dumb puzzle game, so sure, yeah, I'm up for it. Jessica loves this shit."

"The fine print. You read it?"

"Read what? 'Blah blah blah, we get to use your personal info, blah blah blah.'"

Justin laughed.

"You have no idea what you signed up for, do you?"

Michael squinted at Justin.

"The fuck you talking about, old man?" he asked.

Justin shook his head.

"Confirmed that you did not read the fine print," Justin said with a laugh, "even though you just pretty much expressed the gist of it."

"What?"

Justin grinned.

"I mean the 'fuck' part. You got that right, anyway."

Sasha's and Aniyah's little Korean cars entered the lot. As Ivan and Aniyah got out, Justin and Michael approached them.

"And two more contestants appear," Justin said, extending his large brown hand to shake theirs. "I'm Justin Daniels, this is Michael Thompson, and you are?"

"Ivan Volkov," he said, shaking Justin's hand. "You are here for sex, yes?"

Justin turned to Michael with a grin.

"Now here is a man who not only reads but also comprehends what he is reading," he said. "Good to meet you, Ivan. Hacked any major corporations lately?"

Ivan looked away from Justin with a frown.

"Just simple AC repair guy," he said with a shrug.

Justin leaned in close to Ivan's ear.

"That's bullshit and we both know it," he whispered.

"Don't know what you're talking about," Ivan said, avoiding Justin's eyes.

"I'm Aniyah Jemisin," she said, smiling as she took Justin's hand. "Good to meet you. I know you from somewhere but can't place it. I recognized your name on the list of invitees, but I still can't remember where we met."

"You were a navy nurse in Afghanistan," he said, studying her body underneath the black scrubs she wore. He loved her mellow voice. He remembered her as a hot young thing. When lights-out came at the field hospital, he masturbated many times thinking about things he's like to do with her and to her. "I was an injured Marine. You took good care of me while I was laid up. I thank you for that."

"Wow," she said. "That seems like a century ago but I do remember you now. You were a good kid. Looks like you turned out a fine man as well."

She hugged him hard. He returned the hug, enjoying the feel of her breasts through their clothes.

"Just doing my job, ma'am," he said, smiling as he felt his cock twitch.

She released him and looked him over.

"And you do look good enough to eat, if you don't mind my saying so," she said.

I'd like that. I'd like that a lot, he thought, smiling.

"This was going to be fun anyway, Aniyah," he said. "That you're here makes it even better."

She squeezed his arm, smiling.

"Good kind of reunion, you know?" she said.

"Yeah," he said, giving her a side hug. "We're waiting on two more people before we can start. They said we all had to be here before we could even get in the door."

"First thing you have trouble, you call me," Isa said as they neared the other cars in the lot, eyeing the other participants with suspicion. "I don't think I trust them."

"I promise I'll be fine," Daniela said, leaning over to give her sister a peck on the cheek.

Daniela stepped out and Isa's twenty-year-old beige Camry sped away, tossing up gray dust.

"We'll see about that," Isa mumbled to herself.

When Jessica passed through the gate, the guard closed and secured it from the inside with a hefty chain and lock. He made his way to a small building at the far end of the parking lot.

"Well, look at miss fancy pants in a brand-new Lexus that she certainly did not pay for with her own money," Justin said with a grin as Jessica stepped down from her vehicle. He eyed her from head to toe, enjoying how she looked in her pink sundress and sandals.

"Mmm, MMM," he said appreciatively.

"You shut up!" Michael said.

Justin smiled. A smile that did not reach his eyes.

"Or what, kiddo?" he asked. "Just enjoying the scenery."

"Don't mess with Jessica, okay? I love her."

Justin raised an eyebrow. Jessica trudged across the parking lot with an oversize Hermès bag slung over her shoulder. When she saw Michael, she picked up her pace.

"You know this girl?"

"Yeah, old man," Michael said. "I just said I love her, like you'd know anything about that."

Justin grinned.

"Love, huh? What's she got that you love so much?"

"None of your goddamn business," Michael said.

"Listen, sport," he said. "There's plenty of pussy out there. Hers is not magical, believe me. And from the look of her, given the right situation that spoiled little rich girl will suck any cock and fuck any dick in the room. Maybe munch a pussy or two on top of that."

Michael growled and threw a punch at Justin, who ducked and landed a blow on Michael's stomach just to end the discussion. Michael doubled over, gasping.

"Damn, dude," Michael finally said. "Where'd you learn moves like that?"

"Fuckin' life, my man. Just fuckin' life."

"You hit Michael!" Jessica said, facing Justin with fire in her eyes.

"So I did," he said, "I ended a pointless conflict with minimal damage, ma'am."

"I deserved it," Michael said, rising to his feet. "Fair's fair. We good, Justin?"

"For now," Justin said. "Maybe think about taking a martial arts class when we're done?"

"Funny guy," Michael said. Then after a pause, he said, "But you've got a point."

"You alright, babe?" Jessica said, her arm around Michael's waist.

"I'm great now that you're here," he said.

She squeezed him and laughed.

"Let's get inside and kick things off."

The Game Begins

The group entered through a frosted glass door featuring the same bear logo as appeared on their invitations. Once they had all entered the reception area, the door closed behind them with an authoritative thunk. The white room was scattered with various chairs and sofas, a reception counter, and a table stocked with snacks and beverages. Calming framed art prints hung at intervals on the walls.

Justin tried the handle, then leaned hard into the door.

"No luck," he said. "My guess is that the this is reinforced glass and the only way out is by playing the game to its conclusion."

No one was there except the players. There were no staff of any kind to greet them or instruct them.

A large flat-panel display on the wall came to life with a chime. "Welcome to Furtive Adventure!" it said in bold lettering.

The text changed, accompanied by another loud chime: "Please insert your earbuds for more information. You will find them on the nearby counter."

The counter held six pairs of earbuds, each pair accompanied by a plain, white card bearing a contestant's name.

Once everyone's earbuds were in place, an androgynous voice said to the group, "Thank you. Now we can communicate more directly. Welcome to Furtive Adventure. My name is Ursi. I will serve as your guide and assistant for the duration of the game. Please bear in mind that while I generally speak to all of you at once, I will occasionally speak to smaller groups or individuals as necessity demands. Do you have any immediate needs before we begin?"

"I think we're ready," Michael said.

"Now I need for all of you to turn off your cell phones and any personal electronics you may carry."

Each of the group complied.

"Now please undress completely and place your clothes and other items on the counter. Your belongings will be returned to you when you have finished the game."

"Wait. You want us naked?" Jessica asked, her eyes wide. "In front of each other?"

"Correct," Ursi said. "Until you are all nude, we cannot begin. Lack of clothing enhances the experience as well as the bonding that these activities are meant to encourage."

"How long are we going to be naked?" Daniela asked, a quaver in her voice.

"Until you complete the challenge," Ursi said. "You will be surprised how quickly you get used to it. Many former contestants report reluctance to wear garments again after the game ends."

With a sigh, Daniela removed her saffron-colored knit top, then unhooked the lacy black bra covering her smallish breasts. She unbuttoned her jeans, kicked off her shoes, and slid her pants down with her underwear. Without a word, she deposited her clothing on the counter. Ivan could not take his eyes off of her. He loved her light brown skin and softly curled hair, dark with a streak of blue. He found the small butterfly tattoo on her left shoulder adorable. He struggled to keep from getting a boner just looking at her. She was about five foot five and clearly athletic, with toned abs and lean limbs. Her breasts were perfect; a handful each but not much more. He'd seen too much bad porn to desire a woman with oversize tits.

"Hey Ursi," Jessica said. "I can hear everyone even with these things in my ears."

"Correct," Ursi said. "Ambient sounds are always available to you. Previous trials without this feature gave some participants a sense of what you might call 'aural claustrophobia'".

"Fuck this," Ivan said, and turned toward the door. He was as unsuccessful in opening it as Justin had been, even after banging on the glass with his fist.

"Okay, fine," he said between gritted teeth as he unbuttoned his shirt. When he had undressed completely, he piled his clothing on the counter. He was a thin, pale young man in his late twenties. He had a dark purple Mohawk. He was around five foot, seven inches in height. Various prison tattoos in Cyrillic decorated his lean form and a double-headed eagle covered his upper back.

"Russian," Justin said. "I knew it."

Ivan forced a ragged smile. "You got me."

Aniyah tugged at one earbud but it wouldn't come out. She tried the other; same story. There was no way of removing them.

"Hey Ursi," she said, "I can't get these things out."

"I apologize if this troubles any of you but it is necessary. Please understand that some of the game's activities are quite vigorous. I've found this can dislodge regular earbuds, so I had these custom-made. Note that they fit flush so they are quite comfortable even for sleeping. I can additionally provide soothing sounds like white noise or ocean sounds if you require such to help you fall asleep during your resting period."

"If you say so."

She undressed and piled her clothing on the counter. She caught Justin studying her body. She smiled at the attention even as she found his stare a little unnerving.

Justin saw a goddess unaware of her beauty. At almost six feet tall, she was a fine specimen of womanhood, lean but not overly thin, with largish breasts he would love to fondle. She had a full Brazilian, which pleased him even more.

"We now have two cooperative contestants," Ursi said. "Everyone else, please remove your clothing and deposit it on the counter so we may begin."

After much hesitation, the rest of the group disrobed and placed their belongings on the counter.

Once everyone was nude, Daniela said, "What now, Ursi?"

A door just past the counter swung open.

"Please enter," Ursi said.

Ursi's Devices

The next room was the size of a largish office conference room. When the last of them entered, the door to the previous room closed automatically. Their feet sank into the plush carpet.

The lighting was dim and the air was humid and warm, almost hot. The only furniture was a long walnut table. Atop it sat six unfamiliar objects illuminated by spot lighting from the ceiling.

"The ring-shaped devices are for the men and the conical ones are for the women," Ursi said. "To proceed to your first challenge, the women must insert the conical devices in their vaginas and the men will slide the donut shapes around their penises."

The rings were cobalt blue while the cones were bright pink. Both were sized so that they would easily fit in the palm of one's hand.

"What are these? What do they do, anyway?" Daniela asked, "and what if I don't want to put one of those things inside me?"

"These RSP devices -- short for Resiliency, Stamina, and Pleasure -- are an essential part of the game. I assure you they will not harm you or cause you discomfort in any way. They serve to enhance your enjoyment of the challenges you will encounter during the game. Think of them as high-tech sex toys that are also self-cleaning.

"In the case that you decide not to use your RSP, the game ends and I will invite all of you to leave," Ursi said. "Remember that any of you can stop the game at any time with no penalty if a participant reaches their limit. I have no taste for coercion; you will not be forced to do anything you are not willing to do. Everything that happens in this game must be of your own free will. I will not even tolerate other members of your group pressuring you to comply with the game's requirements.

"Fine," Daniela said. She grabbed one of the soft pink objects. She studied it closely, squeezing it a little. It was warm and soft in her hand.

"I'm embarrassed to say this," she said to the group, "but it really does feel more like a sex toy or an actual dick than anything I can think of."

"My goal is to bring pleasure to you all," Ursi said. "These will assist in that objective.

Daniela slid it into her cunt with an ease that surprised her. She patted her landing strip of pubic hair and sighed with satisfaction at her bravery. She'd done it.

After a pause, she said, "Wait, guys. Something's happening. It's moving inside me."

"Your RSP is learning your body," Ursi said. "Expect some mild, enjoyable stimulation for ten minutes or so as it adjusts to you."

The conical object vibrated slightly as it expanded, filling her sex. She took a breath.

"Whoa," she said as she placed her hands on the table to steady herself. "That feels nice. Almost too nice."

"Please don't be concerned," Ursi said. "This is part of its learning process."

She felt it expanding to fill her. It then pulled itself deep inside her to nestle around her cervix. It exuded lubricant, a drop of which trailed down her leg. It also released a mix of chemicals which were absorbed through the walls of her vagina. She moaned, head thrown back. The device extended tendrils from her pussy. They moved forward and backward, stroking her labia and surrounding her clit as it entered her anus. She twitched and grunted at the unexpected intrusion. As it probed her ass, it again oozed lubricant. Mild vibrations, constantly changing in speed and intensity, tantalized her clit, cunt, and butt. Unexpectedly turned on, she resisted the impulse to touch herself in front of these strangers. Her nipples grew erect as the tingling between her legs continued.

"Guys," she said, her face flushed as she lowered her head and forearms to the tabletop, knees trembling, "I've never felt anything like this before. It's really good. You're going to like this."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it," Ursi said. "On contact with human flesh, the device self-lubricates and adjusts to its host's anatomy for maximum pleasure. It also introduces safe enjoyment-enhancing drugs into your bloodstream. Some of the effects are a shortened refractory period and stiffer erections for the men, greater tolerance for repeated vaginal penetration, more pliant anuses for the women, and finally enhanced sex drive and more powerful orgasms for everyone."

"So you just drugged that girl and intend to do the same to the rest of us?" Aniyah asked with indignation in her voice.

"To put it as kindly as I can," Ursi said in a slightly miffed tone, "all of this was spelled out in the terms you agreed to when you signed up for the game. If you have qualms about any of this, you can end it by saying you want out."

Aniyah sighed, picked up a cone, and slid it into her pussy. Soon she let out a little squeak as the RSP began moving. A few seconds later, face flushed, she moaned and fell to her knees.

"Oh my fucking god this feels good," she whispered as she put her hands to her breasts and began massaging them.

"So I'm supposed to put this thing around my dick, right?" Michael asked, holding up a torus.

"Yes, please" said Ursi. "As with Daniela and Aniyah, it will shape itself to conform to your body and improve your experience. There will be no pain or discomfort, although it may surprise you at times."

Michael grabbed an RSP and slid it down the length of his shaft, struggling to control his erection around these three attractive women -- especially seeing how aroused the two of them had gotten when they inserted their devices.

On contact with the base of his pole, the RSP changed shape to wrap itself around the length of his cock, leaving the head and frenulum uncovered. At the same time, it enveloped his scrotum, then extended a wide tendril along his perineum. A lubricated tendril slid into his butthole, causing him to grunt at the unexpected stimulation. He was no stranger to ass play -- Jessica had occasionally slipped a finger in his backside during a blowjob to make him cum more quickly -- but this was another level of weird.

Mild vibrations teased his cock, balls, taint, and butt. Backing up against the table to keep his balance, he grunted at the stimulation. His dick grew fully erect, a bead of pre-cum forming at the tip.

Jessica's eyes went wide at the sight of Michael's stiff penis encased in blue. She got wet between her legs seeing him moan in pleasure like that.

"What the fuck?" he said. "This... thing is in my ass but it doesn't hurt. It's kinda weird but it's okay you all. Go ahead and try 'em."

The others put their devices in place, following Daniela's, Aniyah's, and Michael's lead. The room filled with groans and gasps as the RSPs learned their bodies. Jessica was overwhelmed by the sensations from her device. She bent at the waist, gasping, her hands on her toned thighs. Her tits swung a little as she moved. Justin admired her fine ass and the peek he got of her twat. He wanted nothing more than to fuck her right then and there but controlled himself. In the end, all three men's cocks were fully erect and dripping. The women's cunts seeped with arousal.

"Is everyone ready to proceed?" Ursi asked the group.

They looked at each other, struggling to compose themselves in the face of such intense stimulation. Their RSPs made it hard to speak through their pleasure.

Ivan croaked, "Da -- I mean yes. We go now. I think I walk okay now."

"Wait," Jessica said in a quavering voice. "Give me a minute."

"Take your time," Ursi said. "This is new to all of you."

The others giggled or just smiled as they ogled each other. They were all fit and attractive in their own way. The women had varying degrees of curviness. Few people would turn down any of them for some time in bed.

"Okay," Jessica said finally, drawing in a long breath. "I think I'm ready."

"Great!" Ursi said with enthusiasm. "Let's proceed to your first challenge."

Another door swung open, inviting them into the next room.

12