Furtive Adventure Ch. 05 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward and kissed him hard, all the while thrusting herself onto his cock.

"Fuck, Jess, I'm cumming. Ungh! Oh! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

She screamed and thrashed as she came with him, forcing her ass down hard and holding it there as Michael shot rope after rope of cum into her, all the while feeling her asshole pulsing around him.

They held each other close, kissing softly.

"Damn, that was amazing," he finally said, once he'd caught his breath.

"Yeah," she said. "I can't believe we finally did it."

They kissed each other hard.

"Wonderful!" Ursi said after everyone had recovered and had time to clean up. "You have successfully completed the first phase of this test!"

"That's not all?" Daniela said.

"Of course not! You have two more phases to go before you finish this section."

"What's next?" Michael asked.

"Double penetration: As should be obvious, one woman is penetrated by two men at the same time -- one in her anus and the other in her vagina. Allow me to show you some examples."

Another projector came to life, showing a series of clips of men and women engaged in the proposed act. From their shouts and cries, they all seemed to be having a wonderful time. Jessica raised her hand.

"Jessica volunteers," Ursi said. "Thank you. Which of the men would like to help her?"

Justin and Ivan volunteered.

"Excellent," Ursi said. "Jessica, please choose which you'd like in your anus and which in your vagina."

"Oh, god, I don't know," she said, biting her lower lip. "How about Justin in my pussy and Ivan in my ass?"

"Which bed would you like?" Justin asked.

"Ooh, I like that black one with the curvy headboard and black sheets."

"Let us go," Ivan said.

They arranged themselves on the bed, Ivan on his back, lubed cock in the air, waiting for Jessica to mount him. She squatted over him facing away from him and guided his tool into her ass, sliding down as slowly as she could stand it, groaning and gasping all the while. Once he was fully inserted, she carefully reclined backward to lie atop Ivan and crooked a finger at Justin.

"Come on, big guy. I'm ready for that cock of yours in my cunt."

He grinned as he knelt between her legs and aimed the head of his dick at her opening, teasing her a little by sliding up and down between her pussy lips.

"Oh god, please just shove it in already," she said whining.

He did, and she wailed in pleasure.

"Oh fuck dammit," she said between gritted teeth. "Fuck me hard, both of you."

The two men established a rhythm. As one cock drew out, the other slammed into her. They kept this going over and over.

"Shit shit shit," she whispered.

Ivan pulled her hair and squeezed one of her tits hard, twisting her nipple.

"Yeeeessss," she cried. "Oh fuck yes."

Their moans and gasps increased in volume until they filled the room.

Michael turned to Daniela and Aniyah.

"You wanna watch or would you like to go and fuck?" he asked.

"Definitely fuck," Daniela said with a giggle.

"Watching them have fun really gets me hot," Michael said.

"For real," Aniyah said. "How do y'all want to do this?"

"I've always loved having a girl on top," he said.

"I need a dick in me," Aniyah said. "Like now."

"And I wouldn't turn down a little oral," Daniela said, blushing.

"C'mon, then," he said, taking their hands and leading them to the nearest bed, low to the floor with a light maple headboard and plum-colored sheets.

"Niiiice," Aliyah said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Micheal and Daniela climbed in. Michael lay on his back with his hands behind his head, his dick fully erect.

"Ladies?" he said.

Aliyah cocked an eyebrow at Daniela. They crawled to either side of him and started licking his shaft together. Michael folded a pillow in half and shoved it under his head so he could more easily admire their work. They took turns taking his cock head into their mouths and swirling their tongues around it. Then they kissed up and down his shaft, nibbling with just their lips occasionally, and exchanging the occasional deep, moaning kiss while fondling each others breasts.

A drop of pre-cum formed at his head. It grew, then formed a slick trail down to his balls.

"I think he's ready," Aniyah said in a sultry voice. "Let's use this man."

She threw a leg over his waist and squatted over him, aligning her cunt with his cock, settling slowly down onto it until he was completely inside her. She sighed and ran a hand up and down his chest. Her device twirled her anus like a soft tongue. She moaned.

"Damn, Aliyah," he said. "That feels so fucking good."

He pulled the pillow out from under his head as Daniela straddled his mouth, facing away from Aliyah. He lifted his lips to her pussy to get a taste of her sweet juices as they looked into each others' eyes. She moaned and pressed her sex against his face and settled into a grinding motion as he ate her out. She grabbed the headboard for balance, groaning and gasping as his lips and tongue enjoyed her cunt and her RPS stimulated her ass.

Aniyah plunged herself up and down his shaft, crying out as she approached cumming, then taking him balls-deep, she started grinding her pubis against his. He moaned into Daniela's cunt, circling her vulva slowly with his tongue while getting closer and closer to her clitoris. She cried out.

"Damn, you're good, Michael," she said, panting heavily while grinding against his mouth.

As their frenzy increased, they were dimly aware of the other three nearby. Hearing their fucking noises spurred them on.

Jessica threw her head back in pleasure, barely missing Ivan's face

"Careful," Ivan said. "You break nose."

"Sorry," she gasped.

Ivan plunged his cock again and again into her ass while Justin fucked her pussy as hard as he could. He grabbed two handfuls of her big breasts. Both men's RPSs thrummed their prostates, bringing on their orgasms. Beads of sweat covered all three as they struggled against each other, Jessica panting and moaning louder and louder.

Ivan came first, cursing and yelling in Russian, bucking up into her butt as his cock squirted several substantial loads of semen into her. Feeling the sudden warmth of his cum tipped her over into orgasm, making her spasm and scream wordlessly, her hands in tight fists and her toes curled, her butt clamping around Ivan's shaft.

The sensation of that tight snatch squeezing Justin's cock set him off.

"OH GODDAMN FUCK SHIT FUCK!" he shouted. "OH! OH! OH! OOOOOOH FUUUUCK!"

He shot ropes of his thick seed into her tight pussy, fucking into her over and over until he was spent.

They rolled apart on the bed, Justin and Ivan lying on either side of Jessica.

"Fuck that was amazing," she said. "I've never felt so full and so satisfied."

She kissed each of them, then lay back and relaxed into the bed with her eyes closed. After a few minutes, her heavy breathing turned into a light snore.

Justin chuckled.

"I thought that was what men were supposed to do after sex," he said.

A long period of silence passed, then the group began to stir.

"Ah, you're awake," Ursi said. "Are you ready for the next phase?"

They murmured assent.

"Very well then. The final phase is called 'airtight'. In this position, two men take the woman's anus and vagina while she gives oral to a third man. Who would like to attempt this?"

Daniela raised her hand.

"I'll do it," she said.

"Daniela? Are you sure?" Ursi asked, doubt in its voice.

"Yeah," she said. "First, I trust you all and I feel safe with you. Second, I know now that anal's actually really hot. And third, I really like the idea of being just used like that."

Justin whispered into Aniyah's ear, "Submissive. I knew it."

She stifled a laugh and gave his arm a little punch. He kissed her shoulder.

"Very well. Whom would you like to take which role?" Ursi said.

Without hesitation Daniela said, "Justin in my backside, Ivan in my pussy, and Michael in my mouth."

"So it shall be," Ursi said. "Gentlemen?"

"Where would you like for us to play?" Michael asked.

"You'll laugh," she said, blushing.

"Try us," Justin said.

She hesitated.

"There's a bare mattress over in the corner of the room. I wanna do it there."

"Okay for me," Ivan said.

"That works," Justin said. "This is your show."

"I'm in," Michael said with a grin. "You want to play like you're some kind of dirty girl, right?"

She nodded, not making eye contact with any of them.

"We can make that happen," he said.

All their RPSs were stimulating them to the edge,

They approached the stained mattress.

"It looks like something somebody left in a back alley," Justin said. "Ursi, you sure this is safe?"

"I assure you it's new and completely sanitary," it replied. "I've learned that this is some people's fantasy, so I always arrange to have one available. I don't know why it works for some people but it definitely does. The stains are convincing but fake and the rips in the fabric were cut to order."

Justin knelt next to the foul-looking thing, leaned in close, and took a big whiff.

"Smells fresh, like straight from the factory fresh," he said. "Still, I wish I had an ultraviolet light to check for body fluids."

"I can arrange a UV light for you," Ursi said, "If you'll allow me a few minutes."

"No need," he said. "You've proven yourself more than once -- but damn, that looks convincing."

"I aim to please," it said.

"How do you want this, Daniela?

"I want Ivan to lay on his back, first, so I can get on top and get his thing in my pussy."

Ivan placed himself in the center of the surface.

"Like this?" he asked.

"Closer to this side," she said as she clambered onto the bed. "I want Michael standing by the bed as he uses my mouth."

Ivan scooted near the edge.

"This okay?"

"Perfect."

She knelt over Ivan and lowered her cunt onto him. They both moaned as he bottomed out inside her. She was breathing a little faster now. She leaned forward, her hands on the cloth.

"Also," she said in a small voice, "I want you to fuck me hard. Don't be gentle."

"You sure about this?" asked Michael.

She nodded.

"And be convincing," she said. "I'll know you're all just acting but it'll make it better for me."

"You've thought about this kind of thing before, haven't you?" Justin asked. "I mean a lot."

She blushed again.

"Maybe," she said in a small voice, a small smile on her lips.

Aniyah and Jessica took a plush sofa near the foursome.

"Justin?" Daniela said.

He applied lube to his tool from a nearby dispenser, then knelt behind her. She gasped when his cock head entered her sphincter and cooed as he slowly slid all the way into her.

"Oh fuck. It's soooo good to feel this full."

She moved back and forth for a few minutes, enjoying the two cocks sliding in and out of her.

"Michael," she said, "I need you to stand by the bed."

He approached.

She grabbed his dick with one hand and drew him near.

Before taking him into her mouth, she said, "All of you. Remember I want you to use me. Fuck me hard in all three holes. I can take it."

"You're really sure about this?" Michael asked, concern in his voice.

"Fucking fuck me already!" She said before sucking Michael's cock into her mouth.

The three men pounded her hard. Michael pulled her hair into a ponytail and used it like a handle, ramming the whole length of his dick into her mouth and throat. She quickly learned to time her breathing so she could take a breath when Michael wasn't blocking her throat.

She moaned around his dick.

Daniela was in heaven, enjoying the intensity of the attention of these three hot men.

Ivan and Justin strained to pound into her in sync, two dicks in, two dicks out, over and over. They could feel each other's cocks through the thin barrier of flesh between Daniela's ass and cunt, increasing their stimulation. All of them were breathing hard.

Aniyah scratched Jessica's thighs lightly with her fingernails. Jessica sighed at the sensation and the view of the foursome on the mattress before her. She rested her head on Aniyah's shoulder, enjoying the experience.

"Hey, Jessica," Aniyah said. "How about we make our own fun instead of just watching them. I mean, we can still watch them but this couch is awfully comfy."

Jessica lifted her head to kiss Aniyah, at first tentative, then more insistent.

"I'd like that," Jessica said with a smile.

"Lie back," Aniyah said.

Jessica obeyed, spreading her legs.

Aniyah arranged herself so her mouth was at Jessica's cunt, then lowered her pussy to give Jessica access. She licked slowly, drawing out the sensations. She felt Jessica lapping at her slit. She grabbed Jessica's butt and dove in, separating her pussy lips with her tongue. She felt Jessica doing the same to her, mimicking her movements.

Before long they were serenaded by the sounds of Daniela and the men approaching orgasm, which just spurred them on. Aniyah came first, shouting her muffled pleasure into Jessica's cunt as she tried to stay on task. Jessica followed soon, crying out as though wounded.

"MMMPH! MMMM! MMMMMPH!" Daniela's stifled yells were clearly audible as she came around Michael's dick. He fucked her face hard, her eyes locked with his. She moaned as the other two men continued to plow into her hard. Justin spanked her ass with his open palm, leaving it bright crimson.

"MMMPH!" She shouted, mouth still full of Michael's dick.

Daniela's eyes rolled back into her head as she panted in ecstasy.

Her RSP buzzed her clit and she had another intense orgasm, screaming in muzzled pleasure.

"MMMM! MMMMMPH MMMMMMMMMM!"

Seeing her cum a second time and feeling her luscious mouth around his cock, Michael groaned. He held himself deep in her throat and unloaded spurt after spurt of cum.

"GODDAMMIT DANIELA! UUUUUUUNGH! AAAAAAGH! OOOH!", he shouted

Justin and Ivan came at the same time, shouting, groaning, and cursing as they squirted their seed into her cunt and ass. Then they rolled apart on the mattress, breathing hard from exertion.

Extracting themselves from each other, Michael and Justin arranged themselves on the mattress so they were holding her panting body from either side, caressing her while Ivan rubbed her feet and massaged her calves.

"Daniela, you okay?" Justin asked.

She nodded.

"That was intense but awesome," she said, "Thank you all for doing that for me."

"Sure you're all right?" Michael said.

"Better than all right," she said with a nod.

She kissed Michael hard and then turned to do the same to Justin. Sitting up, she pulled Ivan toward her and kissed him as well.

The room went quiet for a time.

When the participants began to move again, the lights brightened.

"Congratulations, everyone!" Ursi said. "You have completed the game. You are free to exit."

"Oh my fucking god that was amazing," Daniela said. "I can't believe how much I enjoyed that."

"So glad to hear," Ursi said. "Aniyah and Jessica seemed to enjoy themselves as well."

The two rose from the couch, breathless.

"Wow," Jessica said.

"Nice, huh?" Aniyah said.

"And did you catch Daniela? That was intense!"

"No kidding. She really got into it, didn't she?"

Jessica kissed Aniyah and held her tight. Tears were standing in both their eyes.

"Is it really over?" Jessica asked.

"Over for now," Ursi said. "There's no reason you cannot stay in touch once you leave."

A door slid open at the far end of the room. They recognized the bathing area and lounge from the night before.

"I'm sure you'll want to freshen up a little after such vigorous activity," Ursi said. "When you're finished, there's a door at the far end of the sitting area which leads to reception. You'll find your belongings on the counter where you left them. Feel free to stay as long as you like. Ivan and Daniela, I know you'll need to call your rides to come and get you. The front gate is open now, so they'll have no difficulty getting in."

After cleaning up, they wandered into the reception area. Their belongings and freshly cleaned clothes were stacked on the counter where they'd left them the day before along with a variety of snacks and various flavors of bottled water.

They grabbed their bundles and put on their clothes again. As they started to dress, their RSPs dropped to the floor, lifeless.

"Please place your devices on the counter," Ursi said.

Once they were dressed, they picked up the inert devices and followed Ursi's instructions.

Daniela sighed.

"I'm gonna miss that thing," she said as she set it down. "I wish I could take it with me."

"Unfortunately, I cannot allow them to leave," Ursi said. "There's some very advanced technology built into them which would be used for ill, were it to be released into he world. And when you exit, I'll remind you to leave your earbuds behind as well. They're not exactly off-the-shelf, either."

Aniyah gave an experimental tug at one earbud and discovered that it easily came free. She pushed it back in, so she wouldn't miss anything.

"Ursi was right. It feels kinda weird having clothes on again," Michael said after. He flopped down onto one of the big sofas opposite the frosted glass windows, a bottle of water in his hand.

"Yeah," Jessica said, settling in next to him, her head on his shoulder. She was again in her pink sundress. "Even though I do love clothes, it was kinda freeing not to have to mess with them all the time."

Ivan took a seat across from them.

"Here, naked okay," he said. "Outside, many people not like all my tattoo, you know?"

"Yeah, that makes sense," Daniela said, strapping her watch onto her wrist. "I just have my little butterfly, and I have to make sure not to wear sleeveless tops some places."

Justin was sitting with Aniyah on a different sofa.

"Funny, I don't have a problem with most tattoos but I have never thought of a design I'd want to wear forever," he said. "Might be because I had a grandfather who was in the Navy during World War Two and got a tattoo on his arm while serving. The rest of his life, it embarrassed him to death even though it had faded to almost nothing by the time I first saw it as a kid."

Aniyah squeezed his arm.

"Mr. Daniels, did you actually just reveal something personal about yourself?" she said with a laugh.

He put his arm around her and kissed her forehead.

"You might just be correct, Ms. Jemisin."

"Hey everybody, I have an idea!" Jessica said, sitting bolt upright.

"Do tell," said Aniyah.

"There's no reason we have to lose touch," she said with a sniffle. "I mean, we don't have to get together all the time to have sex, but you know, I feel like I have four new friends. I don't want to think I'll never see any of you again."

"So what's your idea?" Daniela said.

"Can we exchange phone numbers? We could set up a group chat. I'd really like that."

Everyone but Ivan was on board. He shook his head.

"I use burner phone. Always change number."

He made a chopping gesture with his hand.

"No work," he said.

"Hey man, what about this?" said Justin. "I'll give you my number. When you switch phones, I can add you to the chat. You're all right for a disreputable black-hat hacker and I'd hate to lose touch."

"Really? You do this?"

"Yeah," he said, nodding. "For sure."

"Cool. Thanks, American."

"My pleasure, Russki."

They bumped fists, grinning.

The group spent several minutes powering up their phones, swapping numbers, and setting up their group chat.

"This is gonna be awesome," Jessica said.

When they were done, Ursi spoke up.

"I'd like to be included in the chat, if you don't mind," it said.

"Why for?" Ivan asked. "You listen anyway if you want."

"Yes, but this way I can participate, which would be most satisfying."