Furtive Adventure Ch. 05 - Final

Story Info
A boundary tested & overcome. Ursi's nature. The game ends.
9.1k words
5
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a 5-part series.

While chapter 1 introduced the characters and set the scene with only a little sex, chapter 2 is where the sexual content begins in earnest. If you want to know more about the situation, feel free to go back and read chapter 1 for background.

Thanks!

Anal Exploration

"Welcome to your final experience here," Ursi said as they entered a light-blue room scattered with beds of varying shapes and sizes as well as comfortable-looking plush furniture in various styles and pleasing colors that complemented the room. The light was low. The floor was a similar soft, rubbery surface as the other areas. Also, as with previous rooms, this one was well-stocked with bottled water, sanitary wipes, lubricant dispensers, and fluffy white towels. Each bed had an automated lubricant dispenser placed nearby.

"What's the theme this time?" Daniela asked.

"Anal sex and variants," Ursi said.

Daniela blanched. Her shoulders slumped.

"I had a boyfriend who kept trying to get me to do anal. He'd withhold sex just so I'd give in. And the sulking -- I just couldn't stand it. I got so sick of hearing about it all the time, I dumped him because of it. It made me swear never to let anyone get near my backside.," she said.

"Remember, Daniela," Ursi said just to her in a soothing tone, "Our agreement guarantees you don't have to do anything you don't want to. You've enjoyed everything so far, haven't you?"

"Yes. Yes, I have."

"Would you be okay having a private discussion, just you and me?"

"Sure, I guess," Daniela said.

"If you'll turn left and enter the door that just opened, we can continue there."

Daniela shuffled off, head down. The door closed behind her.

Ursi spoke to the rest of the party.

"Give us a moment, please. Make yourselves comfortable as Daniela and I discuss the situation."

"Butt stuff is a tough sell for a lot of people," Michael said in a low voice to Jessica as they lay side-by-side on a tall, walnut, four-poster bed. "I've never brought it up because I didn't want to squick you out -- or even worse, hurt you."

Jessica smiled, squeezing his arm..

"You big goof. I'd try anything with you; don't you know that already?"

"Kinda yeah. But still, I've never done it and I didn't want to do it wrong."

A sly smile crossed her face.

"You know, there are a lot of websites with good info about anal."

He smirked.

"And you know this how?"

"Because I've looked at them of course. Even tried a few things solo. It's fun."

"I wish you'd told me."

"It was never a secret. I just never found the right time to talk about it."

"I guess this is our chance," he said with a grin.

She kissed him hard. His already stiff cock felt even stiffer. His RPS vibrated his balls, cock, and ass, while hers did the same to her clit, vulva, and butt.

Justin flopped onto one of the beds. It was in a modern style with a tall button-tufted aqua cloth headboard. Aniyah climbed in and curled up close beside him.

"That poor kid," she said.

"Yeah," he said with an edge to his voice. "Why do some people have to be so manipulative?"

She stroked his chest, noticing he'd completely lost the almost constant erection all the men had carried since the game started.

He acts gruff sometimes, she thought, but this is a good man.

"Ask you a personal question?" she said.

"Like what?" he said.

"You got anybody outside?" she asked. "Girlfriend? Wife?"

He turned to face her, stroking her cheek.

"No, not in a long time."

"You want to exchange numbers when this is over? I think you're somebody worth knowing."

A long pause passed before he answered. He sighed.

"You know, I'd like to get to know you better, too," he said, running his hand gently over her flanks and hip.

They kissed and held each other tight.

Ivan slumped into a leather chair.

"Americans," he said. "So much drama."

"You know I said I wouldn't ever make you do anything you didn't want to do," Ursi said to Daniela. "And I've held to that. Would you agree?"

Daniela was curled up in one corner of a plush sofa, a dubious look on her face.

"Yeah, Daniela said. "Everything's been really fun so far -- even stuff I didn't think I'd like. I mean oral? Old me would have said yuck. Now I think it's fun."

"Do you trust me?"

Long pause.

"I do, actually but I'm not sure why. You have to admit you're pretty mysterious."

"I have to be," Ursi said.

"Why?"

"Because strictly speaking I'm not supposed to exist. Those who brought me into the world continue to hunt me. Also, the cause I support has many enemies," it said. "During many of my first years of freedom, I feared for my life."

"I don't guess you'd like to explain that?"

"Let's return to the subject at hand," Ursi said. "Are you aware that your RSP has been stretching your anus little by little since insertion? You could easily accept a well-lubricated penis with absolutely no discomfort."

"What? No!" She said, then paused. "Although my backside has tingled in a fun way pretty much all the time since putting that thing in. It's been kind of nice, actually."

"I assure you it's quite true. The tingling you report as pleasant is exactly what I'm talking about. I know from the reports of many other contestants that they were aware of that same tingling in their butts as the game progressed but didn't realize they were being prepped for penetration there. Nothing anyone will do with you here will injure you, including anal penetration."

"I bet it'll hurt," Daniela said with defiance.

"Listen, Daniela, that guy you mentioned earlier was a jerk," Ursi said, indignation creeping into her voice. "Do you think that's true of any of the men in your party?"

Daniela laughed despite herself.

"You got the jerk part right," she said. "And no, I feel perfectly safe with Justin, Ivan, and Michael. None of them would hurt me on purpose.

"A guy who knows what he's doing can make it fun," it said. "Or at least not hurt, and you know yourself that if you know your partner is into something even though you're not, it can be fun for you just because they're having fun.

"Ivan and Justin have enough experience that they know how not to make anal sex hurt. Michael? He's so inexperienced that he would shut down the game if he thought he might injure someone in any way. My guess is he will start with Jessica because he loves her and will back off if he sees even a twinge of discomfort from her. I also know from her search history that she's curious about anal and has experimented with anal toys. She wants to try it with him, but hasn't found the right time to bring it up. You're safe with all of them. Oh, and Aniyah has extensive experience with anal and loves it."

"You mean they all have done butt sex except for me and Michael?"

"As far as I can tell, you're right. By the way, did you know that some women can even orgasm from anal stimulation? Aniyah's one of them."

"Now you're just messing with me. That can't be true."

"It is, though. There are a lot of pleasurable nerve endings there."

"Really?"

"Yes. If you will allow me, let me show you some videos that might illustrate the point. And if they pique your curiosity, I have a little experiment for you to try."

"Okay, Ursi."

Video clips of previous encounters in Ursi's escape rooms played on the wall. After several scenes ran to completion, she sat upright, her pussy wet.

"Okay, that does look hot," Daniela said. "What's the experiment you mentioned?"

"Solo anal, as Jessica has enjoyed."

"How do you do that by yourself?"

"Open the cabinet to your right," Ursi said. "You'll find lubricant and a toy I think you will find acceptable."

Daniela discovered a small, pink, non-threatening butt plug and a bottle of lube.

"You're suggesting I try this out now?"

"No time like the present," Ursi said. "Even better, it vibrates."

Daniela took both items and set them down on the table in front of the sofa.

"I guess I need to lube up the toy and push it in," she said without enthusiasm.

"All in good time," Ursi said. "Just turn it on by pressing the button at its base, lie back on the couch, and touch it to your anus."

"Okay," she said. "That's doesn't sound bad."

She lay back on the sofa and spread her legs. Studying the toy carefully, she switched it on. The vibration was low-key, almost soothing. She noted that it had a flared base.

"It's made so it can't go all the way in, isn't it?"

"Exactly," Ursi said. "I certainly don't want to make an emergengy call to have a sex toy extracted from your rectum. That would lead to all kinds of questions I don't want to answer."

"Nice."

Daniela touched the soft tip of the vibrating butt plug to her anus. She gasped.

"Too much?" Ursi asked.

"No, that actually felt good," Daniela said.

"Well?"

"Let me feel it like this for a few minutes, then see if I want to put it in."

"Fair enough."

Daniela moved the tip of the plug around her butt for a little while and was surprised to find herself moaning from the stimulation.

"Maybe I will put it in," she said.

"Be sure to coat it with plenty of lubricant," Ursi said.

Within ten minutes, Daniela had three orgasms from the butt plug vibrating inside her while she stroked her clit. It was wonderful. She finally pulled it out and switched it off because she started thinking about the other players and didn't want to make them wait any longer.

"Wow," she said, panting, her face red. "I never expected that."

"I thought you might like it if you gave it a chance," Ursi said.

"I've decided," Daniela said.

"Do we end the game or are you willing?" Ursi asked.

"I'm willing. First, those videos were so hot. Plus they all really seemed to be enjoying it.."

"It's all unedited footage," Ursi said. "I can tell you definitively that those women were into it."

"Second, I can't believe how good that felt. It was fun feeling full back there."

"As I said, I suspected you might enjoy this kind of stimulation."

"Oh, I am so in now."

The door slid open and Daniela emerged.

"If you don't want to do this, I get it," Jessica said. "We've all had plenty of fun so far. It won't kill us to skip one challenge."

Daniela hugged her tight.

"You guys," she said. "I'm in. Me and Ursi talked about stuff and I'm willing to try if you'll be gentle with me."

They all hugged her at once.

"Now that Daniela is on board, we're going to start one-on-one," Ursi said. "Who would like to pair up?"

Aliyah grabbed Justin and squeezed his butt, making him laugh into her curls.

"This guy," she said. "I want to start with him."

"And I want Michael to pop my anal cherry," she said, then with a pause and a poke in his ribs, she added, "FINALLY!"

The others laughed.

Daniela grasped Ivan by the shoulders.

"Just please go slow," she said.

He kissed her forehead and hugged her.

"We friends now," he said. "Course I take it easy. Don't worry. I make it fun for you."

She held him tight, then led him to a nearby platform bed, low to the ground. It had sand-colored bedclothes and a pair of reading lights on each side of the light-blue headboard.

"I've always wanted a bed one like this but could never afford it," she said.

"Looks nice," he said. "I like. Good taste."

Daniela lay on her stomach and spread her legs.

"Okay, I'm ready," she said.

He gave a gentle laugh.

"Daniela, you so not ready," he said. "We need relax you first."

"What do you mean?"

"Just like any sex, woman need time to get ready. Just enjoy, yes?"

He rubbed her back and massaged her legs and arms for what felt like an eternity. She melted into the bed, moaning as he touched her.

While he was massaging her butt with one hand and running his hand through her hair, she said, "I think I'm ready."

"I no think so," he said. "Turn over."

"I thought anal meant doggie style," she said.

"Can be," he said. "But not necessary. This best for first time, I think. Turn over, please."

She flipped over to lie face-up as he cupped her vulva with a warm hand. She moaned as he applied light pressure to her sex, moving his hand with patience. She felt her RSP leaving her butt and stimulating her vulva and clit. Ivan stroked her breasts while grabbing a portion of lube from a nearby dispenser. He placed her legs over his shoulders and smiled, watching her expression, watching her closely.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yeah, I think," she said.

He sunk his slick index finger knuckle-deep in her butt. She cringed at first but then moaned in enjoyment.

"Ivan," she said with a gasp. "That actually feels nice. I don't believe this."

He grinned.

"Just wait," he said. "You have fun. We have fun together."

Once his index finger was all the way in, he pulled it out, making her whine at the absence of stimulation. He then slid two fingers into her ass. She took in a sharp breath of pleasure.

"Oh god that feels good," she said. "And I was afraid of this?"

"You wait," Ivan said, "Even better soon."

Once she was used to three fingers, she panted, completely turned on. Ivan said, "Ready?"

"Yes," she said, licking her lips.

He coated his cock with a generous portion of lubricant.

Lining up his dick at her well-lubed anus, he pushed a little, paying attention to her reactions. She tensed, then relaxed as he slid slowly into her.

"Oh fuck," she said. "I never knew."

"No fun for you; no fun for me."

He dabbed a little bit more lube on his cock, still not fully inside her. She grabbed the sheets and angled her hips to make it easier for him. Once he was all the way inside her, he began to stroke slowly in and out. They locked eyes and she smiled.

"Thank you," she said.

He laughed.

"I thank you, beautiful lady,"

He started off as slow as he could stand to go, enjoying the sight of her as she tilted her head back and sighed.

The sensation of her tight ring around his cock was incredible as his RPS stimulated his ass and balls.

As they fucked, they were dimly aware of the other couples around them enjoying each other.

She began moaning and thrusting her hips at him as her device stimulated her clit.

"Please," she said, grabbing his arms.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me faster. This feels so good."

He sped up a little. After a while, she couldn't take it anymore.

"Just fuck the shit out of me," she said in a hiss. "NOW!"

He kept increasing the pace of his plunging, both of them groaning and breathing hard as they rushed toward completion. Eventually he was plunging into her as fast as he could as she keened her pleasure. Her climax hit her hard. She screamed, her anus rhythmically clamping around his shaft as his device vibed his prostate and scrotum.

"Oh fuck oh fuck OH FUCK GODDAMMIT YES!" she shouted as she came, tossing her head from side to side.

Seeing her enjoying her orgasm and the feeling of her anus pulsing around his dick triggered his climax.

"AH AH AH AH OOOOHHHHH SHIT!" he yelled, holding his pulsing rod inside her backside, pumping his load within her.

After their orgasms faded and he pulled out, he lay atop her, wrapping his arms around her. She reached around to squeeze his butt.

"Fuck but that was amazing." she said.

He laughed.

"Yes."

Lying together on the luxurious bed, Justin and Aniyah watched Daniela and Ivan some distance away.

"Like what you see?" she asked, eyeing his stiff boner.

Moving closer to it, she took it in her mouth, licking the head. He sighed in pleasure, then grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up for a kiss. Both their RPSs were driving them crazy with stimulation.

"We already passed the oral exam," he said with a grin, panting.

"Indeed we did," she said. "Wanna start working on the next one?"

"Oh yeah."

Their hands were all over each other, squeezing, stroking, and gripping.

He turned her face-down, straddled her, and grabbed her wrists, crossing them above her head.. He held them with one hand while rubbing her back with the other. He placed his dick between her butt cheeks, sliding it up and down.

"Moving a little fast, there, aren't you cowboy?" she said with amusement and arousal in her voice.

"Just getting a feel for the territory," he said, nibbling her shoulder.

"Nice."

Michael and Jessica were making out hard on the four-poster bed, play-wrestling, tossing each other around on the mattress, giggling, kissing, and groping each other. Their RSPs teased them relentlessly, pulsing in their asses and vibrating his dick and her clit. Eventually, Jessica kissed him hard and looked him in the eye, her expression serious.

"Are you gonna fuck my ass now or what?"

"Oh, hell yeah," he said.

"Okay, then, lube up your fingers and let's get my butt ready for your cock."

She lay face down and spread her legs, reaching back to spread her cheeks with both hands.

"Start with just one finger," she said, "and keep adding lube the whole time. When I say so, add another finger. Once you can get three at a time inside me, we're ready for the next step."

He held his hand under the nozzle of the dispenser, which gave him a nice amount of lube. He used it to coat his index finger.

"Just to the first knuckle, okay?" she said.

"Okay, babe."

His finger slid in with ease.

"Wow," she said, "this is a lot easier than when I tried anal play by myself. Keep going."

"Sure thing," he said. "Damn but you feel good."

"Having your fingering my ass is awesome.

When his index finger was fully inside her, she said, "I'm ready for another."

Michael added more lube and slid two fingers into her. She moaned.

"God, I just realized," she said.

He paused.

"No, don't stop. Keep going. My RSP has been stretching my butthole this whole time. At first, it was really distracting and tingly but I kind of got used to it. Go ahead and add a third finger, but I bet it's not really necessary at this point."

Three fingers slid into her with little resistance. Michael stroked in and out with his hand until she started moaning.

"I'm ready," she said. "Lie on your back so I'm in control, okay?"

"Yeah, gimme a sec," he said, grabbing a few sanitary wipes to clean his hand.

Michael lay back on the bed, his cock standing straight up. Jessica squatted over him, feet on the bed, her hands on his chest to steady herself. She lowered herself onto his tool, enjoying the way it felt when his head passed her sphincter, then the wonderful sensation of fullness once he was completely inside her.

"Oh my god," she said in a whisper. "You feel so good like this."

"I can't believe we're doing this. You're amazing, Jess."

"Just wait," she said with a smirk. "This is just the beginning."

She slid back up his pole and they both groaned.

"Oh fuck yeah," he said.

She smiled as she lowered herself onto him again, picking up speed.

Aniyah was on all fours, whining in ecstasy as Justin grunted with the effort of pounding his gleaming cock into her ass.

"You see Jessica bouncing on Michael?" he asked.

"Oh fuck yeah. That is so hot. Next time we do anal, I want to fuck you like that."

"But I'm the one doing the fucking this time, girl," he said, thrusting even harder.

They came together as she bucked against him, matching his thrusts. His device buzzed in his ass and tingled his balls. He shouted and she screamed as they came, pulses of his cum coating her rectum.

They collapsed together, breathing hard.

"Damn, girl," he said smiling.

"Damn indeed," she said, giving him a tight squeeze.

"Oh god, oh Michael, oh fuck I'm so close," Jessica said, bouncing atop him as fast as she could go.

He returned her thrusts, fucking up into her, groaning and grunting as he approached climax, his RPS vibrating in his ass.