Futa Across the Street Pt. 03

Story Info
What's next for Lannie and Charlie?
1.9k words
4.73
4.4k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovefutas
lovefutas
49 Followers

I did as ordered and took the pills and got back into bed. Lannie spooned me. I could feel her tits against my back. I could feel her cock against my ass cheeks. She wrapped an arm around me. I twisted my head and we kissed. Everything was alright with the world. Slumberland came about.

We woke up the next morning. I got up to take a shower. Lannie wanted to lie in. So I got cleaned up, dressed, and went downstairs to get some breakfast. Lannie then went into the shower. The smell of my cooking got Lannie downstairs. We ate and smiled at each other.

It was Sunday morning and a bit of a lazy one at that.

Lannie said "I need to go across the street and get my luggage and change out of these clothes." With a devilish smile she continued, " Should I spend the night there or come back here?"

"Oh, there's no need to bother Monique," I replied with an equally big grin. "She's on vacation after all."

After getting the kitchen squared away, we walked slowly across the street. Knocked on the door. And Monique opened it with a smile on her face. "I was just about to send out a search party," she said.

Lannie replied, "No need. Charlie was such an excellent host, I decided to spend the night there."

Monique invited us in and the ladies got caught up on a few work situations. We agreed to meet back up for dinner and made reservations for 5pm. I grabbed the suitcase and Lannie and I headed back to my house.

Lannie had a flight out the next morning, so this was her last night here. We got back to my house and I took her case up to the bedroom. Lannie wanted to change, so she did. She changed her underwear to all black. Slipped on some black pants. And put on a mint green blouse and matching bra. The mint green blouse just highlighted those green eyes.

The outfit looked so casual. But on Lannie it looked so stunning.

We went back downstairs. Sat on the couch together and just relaxed. We chatted the afternoon away learning a bit more about each other.

Then Lannie said, "I know this is out of the blue but I have a 25 year college reunion next Saturday. After the get together there is a dress up ball charity auction. Then some social time with music and dancing. Would you like to go with me and be my escort?"

How could I turn down such an offer. To be with Lannie again. To take in her beauty. "Of course."

Lannie went on, "I was hoping you'd say that. Because I was already going, i've already booked everything. All you need to do is fly in Saturday morning, which is what I will be doing. We can meet at the airport. I've got a car rented. And we can get to the hotel from there."

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

We got on my computer and checked flight schedules. I could arrive about 15 minutes after Lannie, so it all worked out. Both of us flying out Sunday evening at nearly the same time.

Lannie then said, "We need to go into town and get you a new suit. I've seen yours in the closet. They are nice. But you need a new one." So that's why she wanted to lie in when I showered I thought. She is very much in charge of things.

"Alright," I said. "I'll get the car keys." Before we left, I changed into one of my suits.

I drove us into town and we went to the best mens suit store. The staff when we walked in all looked at Lannie. A salesman came over and Lannie said "I want to see your best suits."

We were led to the back of the store and Lannie went through them. She picked out a famous Italian designer black suit. She must have checked out my size in my suits at home. The suit fit well. But not good enough for Lannie. She had the tailor make minor adjustments to the suit. we were told the suit could be ready by Wednesday for pick up. She then went over to the tie rack and picked out a bright red tie. Next came a new designer white shirt. Before I could object, Lannie paid for it all.

On the way back I protested about not paying for the clothes. I had the money, that wasn't a problem. Now I wouldn't normally go that expensive but the outfit was very nice. Lannie just said, "I invited you. So it was my responsibility." And that was that.

I drove us to pick up Monique, as it was now approaching time to go out to dinner. As we were pulling up, Monique came out dressed in black slacks and shoes. With a light turquoise blouse on. She looked fit and very nice.

We arrived at the restaurant and when we walked in the maitre 'd came over and took us to the best table in the house. We probably looked like husband, wife, and daughter. Me with two stunning ladies.

After dinner and some sorbet for desert, we headed back to our houses. We got out of the car and walked Monique to her house. She invited us in but Lannie reminded her that she had a morning flight out so she could get to work on Monday. Monique just said, "right, so make sure you get enough sleep." The two ladies kissed each other on the cheek with smiles on their faces.

We then drove back across the street.

Walked into my house and straight upstairs. To the bedroom. And into a big hug and kiss. We kicked off our shoes. And it was pure lust from there. Both of us getting our clothes off and put them away leaving our underwear on.

Kissing each other. Rubbing each others body. Her hands on my ass cheeks, mine on her tits. We fell onto the bed. Each taking our turns rolling on top of each other. This went on for a bit as we each just took turns groping each other.

I finally started kissing Lannie down her neck to her chest. Where I licked and sucked each nipple. "Oh, i've been waiting for this," Lannie exclaimed. I continued with her nipples and letting my right hand go to her futa cock. I rubbed that as well. Lannie just moaned with her eyes closed taking in each touch and each rub.

I kissed down her body to her erect cock. I licked to the tip. Swirled my tongue around the head of her cock. It felt so good in my mouth. Her hips started to buck towards my mouth.

She reached towards my legs and pulled them towards her. Where she wrapped her lips around my cock. Each of us pleasuring the other. I wasn't sure at this point which felt better, my lips on her futa cock or hers on my cock. All I knew was it felt amazing.

Lannie then rolled over onto her back and we continued with the mutual cock sucking. Only now I could suck deeper and deeper. I kept up sucking her cock up and down the shaft. Trying to bury it in my throat. I could tell she was getting closer and closer as her cock was fully erect.

Lannie slid my cock out of her mouth and said, "I want you to come in my mouth." And put my cock back in her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down my shaft.

I couldn't last much longer and released my load into her mouth. Once she tasted my warm load, she bucked her hips and shot her load down my throat. Waves of cum into my throat and stomach. I swallowed every thing down. I eased her cock out of my mouth and took a final swallow.

I moved around to give Lannie a big kiss. She responded by giving me some of my own cum back as we kissed. "I saved a bit for you," she said. I swallowed my load down on top of hers.

We kept on kissing and sharing tongues. This night wasn't over yet.

Lannie got up off of me and got the lube. I got on all fours. She lubed my hole and her futa cock. "Fuck my ass," I implored "I want your cock to fill me up."

She lined her cock up and patted my ass on each cheek. She pushed her cock in and started to slowly fuck my ass. It felt soooo good. I just lifted my head back and said, "ride that ass of mine."

Lannie didn't need encouragement. She grabbed my hips and and rocked back and forth fucking my ass. Getting deeper and deeper with each thrust. I wanted more and more. She just kept fucking my ass. In and out, in and out.

Her hands started to squeeze my hips and I knew she was getting ready to shoot her second load. "Give it to me, give it to me, I want your cum, fill me up," I squealed.

She started fucking me harder and harder, I rocked back into her futa cock wanting every inch. She reached under me and grabbed my cock. She squeezed it and shot her load deep into my ass. A few more pumps of her cock in my ass and the last of her cum dribbled out of her cock into me.

She pulled out and I swung around to lick her cock of any remaining bits of cum. She rolled me over and started stroking my rock hard cock. "Cum for me again," she demanded. "Shoot your load onto your chest."

Her hand stroking my cock and the fucking of my ass had me aroused big time. She kept stroking and in no time I released my load onto my stomach. She kept stroking until I was done. She took her hand and swiped it through my cum feeding it to me. "We don't want this to go to waste do we." I finished lapping up all of my cum she fed me.

Lannie plopped on the bed next to me and said, "we could do this all night but I have to get up early in the morning. The good news is we have evening flights next weekend. So we will have all the time to enjoy each other then."

"Just come her and let me hold you," I said. So she laid down next to me and we just held each other. We kissed each other. She rolled over and now I was spooning her. I just though what a gorgeous sexy woman she was.

The next morning came to soon. The alarm went off. I let Lannie shower and change. I took a quick shower while she got dressed. She put on a different black and white outfit.

We got in the car and drove to the airport. I parked the car because I wanted to walk her in to her airline. Spend those last few moments together. She checked in and I walked her to security. Gave her a kiss and off she went.

After driving home the house seemed so empty. Only five days until we're back together. I hope they go by fast.

*

Do you want to know what happens next, if so please comment.

lovefutas
lovefutas
49 Followers