Futa Across the Street Pt. 05

Story Info
Charlie and Lannie get married.
1.5k words
4.74
1.2k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovefutas
lovefutas
49 Followers

It has been six months since the proposal. Loads of things have happened in such a short space of time as Charlie and Lannie planned their wedding. It was to be a small wedding, if you call near 100 people small. So many wanted to come. But today was the day.

Monique had surprised Charlie and Lannie with a wedding gift of a promotion to Vice President of the supplement business. The first one in the company. The only stipulation was that Monique wanted to promote Mel to store manager of a new store being opened back in Mel's home town. He was the most reliable person in all of the stores. And a natural pick for the job. Lannie was to pick her successor. She chose Roxie. A tall Futa with a stacked body. Someone whom customers would not cross.

Charlie wore his Italian designer suit. Looking dashing in it.

Lannie came down the aisle in a bridal gown of White lace. It had a long flowing train with lace flowers. She was gorgeous. Her black hair with slight flowing curls. Her green eyes highlighted with just the right light rose eye shadow.

The vows were said and Charlie and Lannie became husband and wife.

A party ensued. A live cover band played the hit songs. All the guests partied. Charlie and Lannie were the stars of the evening. The partying went long into the night. Finally, things wound down. Lannie whispered in Charlies ear, "time to go enjoy the evening with just us two." Charlie grabbed her hand and kissed her for seemingly the twentieth time that evening.

A limo provided by one of Lannies university classmates took the happy couple to their hotel suite. They had already dropped off the suitcases earlier that day. They took the elevator to the top floor and Charlie swept up the bride as he opened the door and carried her in. He shut the door with his foot and carried Lannie to the bedroom. Her put her down and the two of them hugged each other and their lips locked.

They kicked off their shoes and fell onto the bed. Lannie pulled Charlie tight and said, "what can I do to please my husband?" Charlie replied with a smile on his face, "you know I love your cock up my ass. I've been thinking about it all night."

With that they started to undress each other. Both used their hands to rub each others body. Charlie slid down to Lannies cock and started to lick the underside and when he got to the tip he swirled his tongue around it. Lannies futa cock started to get hard and long. Charlie continued to lick the cock and then go down to her balls. His tongue did its magic on her balls, then he took turns sucking each one into his mouth. Lannie took her hands and placed them on both sides of his head encouraging his oral work of her cock and balls.

She used her hands to move Charlies head up to the tip of her cock. He opened his mouth and she slid her wet cock into his mouth. Charlie felt the big cock filling his mouth. He took it into the back of his mouth and then started to bob up and down letting the cock fuck his mouth.

Lannie pulled Charlies body around and told Charlie to get on his knees. She reached for the lube and spread some on her fingers. She started to insert one, then two fingers into Charlies ass. Letting her fingers fuck his ass as her cock was being sucked. She put a third finger in to stretch the hole even wider. She stroked his cock then gripped it hard. Lannie told Charlie to get on all fours. She got up on the bed, put a little lube on her cock and moved the tip to his hole. She took her still lubed fingers and inserted them. Then pulled them out and mounted his body slowly inserting her rock hard Futa cock into his ass. "Oh, that feels great in my ass," Charlie said. Lannie replied," I love watching your ass swallow up my cock."

Lannie proceeded to slowly go deeper and deeper into Charlies ass. Once she got it all in then she started to slide her cock out to the tip, then ram it back deep inside. Charlie just gripped the bed and moaned, "fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. I love you filling up my ass with your cock."

Lannie increased her pace. Her two hands grabbing his shoulders and pulling him all the way to the base of her cock. Lannies balls were about to explode. She pumped his ass with her cock. Then her cock had to release. She shot loads of cum into Charlies ass. "Take my cum," she told him. He felt the warm cum filling his ass. "Give it to me," he yelled. Lannie pumped time and again as her cock kept flowing with cum. Finally, as there was so much cum, it leaked out of Charlies ass. Lannie pulled her cock free. Charlie swung around and licked the last drops of cum up. The two of them just hugged again and swapped tongues.

Charlie asked, " what can I do to please my bride in return?"

Lannie looked at Charlie. Charlie hadn't seen that look before and he was worried. Charlie asked, "any thing wrong?"

Lannie just said, " i'm not sure how to say this but here goes. I want you to fuck my ass. I've never been fucked there. I've been saving that until I got married and now is the time."

Charlie couldn't quite believe what he heard. "Oh sweetheart, you don't need to explain. I will do anything to make you happy."

"Just go slowly," Lannie requested.

Charlie hugged his wife and kissed her. He then started to kiss down her body. He took his hand and massaged each tit rubbing the nipples between his thumb and index finger. He kissed further down to her cock and started to suck on it. It started to grow hard again. He reached over for the lube and he could feel Lannies body tense. He put some lube on his hand and rubbed it between her cheeks. He took his mouth off her cock and rolled her over face down. He straddled her between her legs. Then he took one finger and started to spin circles around her puckered hole. She gasped as he inserted the one finger. She buried her head into a pillow. Charlie gently swirled his finger around inside Lannies ass. She moaned and gasped again as Charlie inserted a second finger. He slowly started to finger fuck her ass. Lannie wiggled her butt as he toyed with her ass.

Charlie removed his fingers and lubed up his cock. He stroked her ass cheeks and let a finger go back inside. He brought his cock up to her ass and let it slide up and down between her ass cheeks. Lannie knew the moment was coming and grabbed the pillow just a bit tighter. Charlie put the tip of his cock up to her ass and pulled her cheeks apart. He slowly inserted the tip into her ass. Lannie moaned. Charlie eased his cock inside about an inch and slid it back but not out of her ass. He slid it in two inches and then back. Lannie felt Charlies cock inside her. Filling her up bit by bit. "Please fuck my ass," she said. "It feels even better than I imagined."

Charlie started to slip more and more of his cock into her ass as he fucked it. Then he was in with all six inches. He could feel his balls hitting hers as he fucked her ass. His cock was rock hard with all the pleasure of fucking a tight hole.

Charlie pulled out and rolled Lannie over and pulled her to his cock. She lifted her ass a bit and Charlie re-entered her. Charlie started to fuck her ass again and now he started to stroke her cock. Her cock became rock hard again. Charlie pumped her ass and said, "i'm about to cum." He put his mouth on her cock and pumped a couple more times and then shot his load into her ass. She felt all that warmth for the first time and screamed, " god that feels great." She then shot a load of cum into Charlies mouth as he sucked it all in.

Charlie was finally spent and eased his cock out. He finished sucking in the last of Lannies cum.

Lannie then said, "I can see why you like my cock up your ass. It feels great to get fucked in the ass and i'm so glad to have finally experienced it. You've made me feel so complete."

"I'm so glad to have such a great wife." Charlie responded.

The two of them just hugged each other. Happy and contented.

The end. For now.

lovefutas
lovefutas
49 Followers