Futa Across the Street Pt. 04

Story Info
Continuation of Charlie and Lannie.
2.4k words
4.88
2.9k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovefutas
lovefutas
48 Followers

Charlie spent the week texting and calling Lannie when her work allowed. It seemed like a long week but in fact it went by quickly. Of course, Charlie kept up with taking the supplements as he knew the weekend was coming up.

He would stop and chat with Monique when she was outside in her yard. And they both knew there wouldn't be any more play time fun between the two of them.

He packed his case and went to the airport early Saturday morning. It wasn't a long flight at least. After departing the plane and heading to baggage claim, it didn't take long to spot Lannie. With her black hair and green eyes that just pierced his. She was wearing a sundress with black hose and shoes.

He collected his case and the two of them headed to the rental car. Because Lannie knew the area, she drove. As she did, Charlie couldn't take his eyes off her body and legs. Lannie just smiled.

They checked into the hotel and went to their room. It didn't surprise Charlie they had a suite on the top floor with a great view. But time was of the essence and they had to change and go to the reunion, charity auction, and social get together.

Lannie went into the bath room to get ready. Charlie just changed into his new Italian suit, white shirt, and red tie in the room. It didn't take long so he waited for Lannie to get ready.

Finally the bath room door opened and out she stepped. Charlie just stood there. He was taken aback by how stunning Lannie looked. She had on a tight red sequined sleeveless dress that made her tits stand straight out, red hose, and ruby red shoes with one inch heels. The red just framed her black hair and green eyes. No wonder she picked out a red tie, that was to match her outfit.

"You like?" Lannie asked.

"You look stunning, absolutely stunning," Charlie replied.

"Oh, it's just a little something I thought would look good," Lannie went on.

"You look beyond good. You're just stunning. There not much more I can say," Charlie answered with a beaming smile.

Off they went to the reunion. It turned out it was being held at another hotel around the corner. So they walked there. Charlie noticed everyone that passed or those on the opposite side of the street just couldn't take their eyes off Lannie. And here he was escorting this goddess.

They checked into the reunion and went into the ballroom. Again, all eyes fell on Lannie. They found a table for eight and sat down. The waiter brought over some drinks. They had a sip and got up to mingle. It seemed everyone wanted to talk to Lannie. Males or females. Lannie was by far the bell of the ball. Charlie was polite with every introduction. It was hard remembering all the names.

Then it was time for dinner. It seemed the others at the table all had been in a class or two with Lannie so the conversation came easy. The meal was good but like any catered meal it wasn't five star.

The silent auction then started. Various items were announced and to Charlies surprise a week long vacation at a top island couples resort was announced as Lannie winning it. She looked at Charlie and gave him a wicked smile. Charlie could only imagine what that meant and he beamed a smile back.

The auction ended and it was time for the music to flow. Charlie asked Lannie to dance and they went out to the dance floor. They danced to a number of songs and headed back to their table. Before they got there someone else asked Lannie to dance. So, off they went. This went on for a bit. Charlie taking a turn. Others taking a turn.

As Charlie was at the table, one of the other ladies there, Anne said, "I've never seen Lannie so happy. You two are a great couple." The other couples agreed. Charlie thanked them. Not wanting to tell them he's only known her for a couple weeks.

Lannie came back and sat down. She waived away another person who wanted to dance. A little small chat with the group and Lannie said it was time to go. So they got up and left. Arms around each other.

The walked back to their hotel. And even with less people on the street, Lannie was the star.

They got up to their room. Went inside and Lannie grabbed Charlie, spun him around, and planted a big kiss on his lips. The two of them just hugged each other and kept kissing passionately. They broke their embrace. And Charlie reached around to unzip Lannies dress. He gently slid it down her body, slowly kissing down as he did. Lannie took the dress, hung it up, and kicked of her shoes.

She just had on a red lace strapless bra caressing her big breasts. Along with red lace undies and hose. Just sexy personified.

She went over to Charlie and helped take his suit off. Returning the kissing on his body. He hung that up. Turned around for another look at what was before him. His cock started to grow. He went over for another embrace and passionate kissing. The two of them fell onto the bed. Both of their warm bodies getting hotter with each second. Lannies futa cock had grown as the sexual tension built.

Charlie rolled them over so he could be on top. He broke their kissing and said, "Lannie would you marry me?"

What was that? What did I just say? He thought.

And before he could say another word Lannie put her hand on his mouth and said, "yes, of course i'll marry you."

He fell back down on top of her and the two of them were all kisses and groping of each other body. Rolling back and forth so each was on top.

Charlie slid his underwear off, undid Lannies bra, and started sucking on each tit. Hands on the outside of her tits, pushing them together and sucking on each nipple.

"Oh, God that feels great," Lannie purred. She reached down to grab Charlies cock and started to stroke it. Her warm hands feeling great on his shaft.

This continued for a bit until Lannie slid her hand down to his balls. She cupped them and pulled that hand back towards her face. Charlie was wondering what was going on. She said, "put that in my mouth."

Lannie proceeded to slowly suck on the cock. Her tongue swirling around the head. Charlie was sitting on her tits enjoying the attention his cock was receiving.

Lannie then took her hands, put them on each side of Charlies body, and rolled over onto her side. She flipped him around so that his face was pointed at her futa cock. He didn't need to be told what to do. He opened his mouth and let her cock slide inside, where he gave it the loving treatment is deserved. He slid Lannies red lace panties off.

The two of them just sucking crazily on each other.

Charlie started to take Lannies cock deeper and deeper down his throat. She started to fuck his throat and when she did her oversize balls would slap into his face. He could tell those balls were loaded with cum. He couldn't wait to get a taste of some.

Lannie let Charlies cock out of her mouth, put her hands on the bed, raised her body up, and started intensifying her face fucking. "Don't you cum until I tell you," she told him.

She started to slam more and more into his throat. He just relaxed and let her fuck the hell out of his mouth and throat. He reached up with both hands and each grabbed a big tit. He held onto them as Lannie increased her pace. "i'm going to fuck that mouth and fill you with cum. I want you to swallow it all," she exclaimed.

He squeezed her tits. She increased the pace even more. He could feel her cock getting harder. Precum leaking out. He swallowed ever warm drop. Finally, Lannies body stiffened and he knew she was going to explode. A couple more pumps and she let loose with hot juices of cum down his throat. He swallowed every bit of it. She pumped a couple more times as a little more cum spurt out down his throat. Then she eased her cock out of his throat and Charlie put his mouth on her cock and sucked down the rest. He laid back and felt the taste of her cum in his mouth.

Lannie rolled over onto her back. Her futa cock still hard. Charlie flipped around and gave Lannie another big kiss. Lannie could taste her own cum on his tongue. She had Charlie sit on her chest again. She opened her mouth and Charlie inserted his cock. Again she slowly started to suck on it. She reached over for some lube. Poured some on her fingers. Then reached down to Charlies ass and lubed up his hole. Then she rubbed the tip of her cock with a little lube. She grabbed Charlies hips and moved his body back towards her cock. His cock slipping out of her mouth. He lifted his ass and positioned it at the tip of her cock.

Lannie then arched her back and let her futa cock ease into Charlies ass. Charlie moaned when the head of her cock broke through. He started to slowly ride back and forth on the cock. Inching it deeper and deeper into his body. Lannie took control and started to fuck that ass a bit faster. Charlies cock was rock hard but he knew not to cum yet.

Lannie rolled Charlie over onto his back. Now she could pound harder and harder. She got into a rhythm of sliding her cock to where the head was just inside, then slamming her balls into his ass cheeks.

She put his legs around her hips. Fucked that ass more. Then she left her cock in his ass and rose her body up. This lifted Charlies ass up higher and higher. She told Charlie to jack his cock off and cum in his own mouth.

Charlie jacked his cock a few times and yelled out "i'm going to cum!" Lannie increased her pace of fucking his ass. Her cock about to explode again. Charlie pointed the tip of his cock at his mouth and spurted cum straight into his mouth. Lannie saw this and let her futa cock explode in his ass.

Charlie had his own hot cum in his mouth and hot cum exploding inside him. It felt wonderful. He swallowed all his cum. Lannie eased him down back onto the bed and slowly slipped her futa cock out of his ass. She took her hand and scooped up a little of Charlies cum off his stomach and fed that to him. Once he licked her hand clean, she gave him a big kiss. The two of them just snuggled together.

After a bit, Charlie had recuperated. He rolled his head to the side to see that the big picture window did not have any blinds across them. He laughed inside his mind that the two of them must have really put on quite a show if anyone could have actually seen inside. As they were in the tallest hotel around it was highly doubtful. But you never know.

The clock showed 4am. They both just felt so satisfied from the intense sex.

Lannie asked, "Did you really mean it that you want to marry me?"

Charlie just kissed her again and said, "of course."

They woke up mid morning.

Lannie looked over at Charlie. Charlie was just staring at her. She asked, "What are you thinking about?"

He replied, "just how gorgeous you are and i'm a lucky man."

She said, "i'm very lucky to have you. All my life most men couldn't handle me because of my looks. I intimidated them. They told me that. But you just see through that and want to be with me. That's why I said yes. You weren't jealous last night when I danced with others."

Charlie replied, "No, I wasn't jealous. Just so proud I was with you."

With that Lannie rolled over and gave Charlie a big kiss. "i'm going to fuck that ass of your again before we leave."

"It's all yours sweetheart," Charlie said as Lannies hand slipped between his legs.

She grabbed the lube and applied some to his ass as her futa cock grew. She put some on her cock as she stroked her shaft. She rolled over onto him and he spread his legs.

Lannie slipped her cock inside and proceeded to slowly fuck his ass. Charlie pulled her face to him and gave her a big wet kiss. "I love you," he said. She kissed him and said, "I love you, too."

She just started to fuck faster and faster. Charlie reached up and grabbed a tit with each hand. Pulling one or the other into his mouth to suck on while his ass was being fucked.

"You feel soooo good inside my ass. I love how your cock fills me up." Charlie moaned.

"You certainly know what to say to me," Lannie replied. "I love fucking your tight hole."

"Fill me up again baby," Charlie demanded.

And with that Lannie intensified the pace. A couple minutes later and she exploded once again into his ass. He grabbed her and pulled her towards him so he could kiss her. She grabbed the cheeks of his face and kissed him back.

Lannie eased her futa cock out. They kissed some more.

She looked over at the clock and saw they only had an hour until check out. So they both hopped in the shower and washed each others body. Each used their own sink to finish getting cleaned up. They got dressed, packed their clothes, and went down to check out.

They got back to the airport and each checked into their own flight.

A quick kiss after getting through security and they were off to their respective flights. Charlie turned around to see a gorgeous black haired woman with a great ass and legs walking away.

He couldn't wait until they got back together again. But, he had a ring to buy.

Hope every one has enjoyed the series so far. If people like this, let me know. Another Charlie and Lannie episode to come.

lovefutas
lovefutas
48 Followers