All Comments on 'Futa 'Bout the Family'

by HeroFizzer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

that's what I called a real lesbian sex unlike those stupid dykes who thinks a sex toy is better

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Confused ! Worst story ever !!

Who is what and what does each other have ?

I thought venesasa was a hermaphrodite but when she's with kate it says she plays with her balls but hermaphrodites dont have testicles !!

And as for kate, is she a girl or a boy, theres no way in hell she could get away from her dick showing and in school in the changing rooms and showers i think it might be noticed.

I gave up at page 3 as it was too unrealistic, it became stupid beyong belief…

Gonna give 1* just cus you tried

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously?

Futa is obviously hot, and the only sexual thing missing for me was Joanne not being turned into one, but whatever. More importantly: there are literally two women with dicks in this story, but EVERYONE is transphobic and disrespectful as fuck to Rayven?

The fuck do you think "futa" women would actually be in real life?? I know it's "just porn," but it's hard to really enjoy when the author and characters are clearly just ignorant assholes for no discernible reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quick to the spit

By the second sex scene I was done. Not even halfway through the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hmm

Yeah, I couldn’t really get into this story all that much. I love reading about futanari and their sexual adventures with women and other futanari, but not when men or sissies are involved. Scanned through much of this to read only the bits with Venessa and women and Venessa with Kate. There should have been a gay tag on this, to be honest...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Skipped it

When the sissy showed up.

Despite what many think, futa porn isn't about humiliating men. If the roles were reversed, and it was a man treating a woman like the characters in these stories, there would be an outcry. But because it's a guy getting abused, apparently all the losers are ok with that.

I identify as someone who doesn't give a shit what you think you are, or what you want to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous