Futa Bytes - Flash Fiction Ch. 01

Story Info
Gressa and the Oil Executive.
1k words
4.24
8.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futa Bytes is a collection of Futanari flash fiction one-shots.

...

Stephen Davidson hated every second he spent sucking the teenage girl's toes. The middle-aged oil executive had dealt with all sorts of people throughout his career, from businessmen to dignitaries to Gulf royals. He had never expected to find himself negotiating with a nineteen-year-old girl.

Gressa shoved her big toe in and out of his mouth. She was smaller in person, and had none of the hopeful candor she displayed for the television cameras. "Naturally," she said, "two percent of your personal income will be donated to the Thumberg Foundation to further the cause of preventing global climate change."

Stephen wanted nothing more than to scream into her feet. He had no choice but to acquiesce to whatever the little brat wished. Over the past six months, Gressa Thumberg had grown into a household name in nearly every developed nation. She was the most famous person alive after the President and the Pope. With a single Tweep, she could force governments to change corporate tax laws or cause stock prices to plummet.

"Two percent," he conceded, "sounds fair."

"Tsk, tsk, you're a slow learner." Gressa removed her toe from his suckling lips and slapped her wrinkly sole on his face. "What did I tell you earlier? Speak with your actions, not your words." She turned to scribble something on a sheet of paper. "Better bump it to four. Now give me a proper licking while I put the finishing touches on this contract."

There was not a person in the world Stephen hated more than Gressa Thumberg! He licked her soles with gusto, sucking down the sour-salty sweat of her dainty feet. He hated that smug smile of hers that seemed permanently carved into her round face. Hated those childish braided pigtails that made her look as dumb as she probably was. Hated how comfortably she sat his expensive leather chair, scribbling on those business contracts with a sparkled-purple gel pen. He had made life-changing deals from that seat. It was ludicrous that the overglorified teenage figurehead could strut into his office in her t-shirt and jeans and just take it all away from him.

"That's enough licking." Gressa raised her feet and crossed them on top of his head. Stephen strained to balance them, not wanting to incur any more of the teenager's wrath.

She tossed her pen on the table and yawned. "Let's seal the deal. Ready to sign your money away, cowboy?"

Stephen nearly voiced an affirmative. Instead he leaned back and opened his mouth, nibbling on her bare heel in an offer of submission. The skin was dry and hard, like she'd spent a lot of time on her feet as of late. He wondered how many oil executives she had met with that week alone.

Gressa's eyes rolled a little. "You're not bad with your mouth. It must be those thirty years of experience you bragged about when we first met." She giggled, swapping heels, enjoying the desperate efforts of the middle-aged executive. She awarded him a pleasured sigh whenever he nibbled the right spot.

Then she dropped her feet suddenly, and that frightened Stephen. What could he have possibly done to offend her?

"Fuck it. They said I wasn't supposed to take long with small-fry, but..." he watched her fingers fumble with the fly of her denim shorts "...this is making me really horny."

Stephen stared as the snobby nineteen-year-old fished out an ungodly large cock. So the rumors were true. The thing was already hard, and dripping with precum. A string of it spilled onto his expensive leather chair and the plush office carpet.

"Don't just sit there gaping at me, idiot." Blushing, Gressa gave a groan of childish frustration. "Open wide and get to work!"

The board of directors had warned him of Gressa's unusual appetites. That didn't make it any easier to accept her huge cock into his mouth. He crawled forward, fighting his instincts, and took her against his tonsils. Her girlhood smelled sweet, like she had washed herself in strawberries.

"You look surprised," Gressa said, smirking. "Bigger than yours, I bet."

Stephen felt like an embarrassed teenage girl as worked her into his mouth, flicking his tongue, shoving the tip against the inside of his cheeks. He had never sucked a cock before, but was no stranger to the receiving end.

"That's good. Now stuff it down your throat or I'll tear your business apart... I'll ruin your career... ruin your life, you old loser!"

Eyes watering, Stephen plunged his face into the lap of the teenager, sucking like his life depended on it. Her balls slapped his stubbly chin, and his nose kissed the pretty little tuft of brunette hair that sat above her monstrous cock.

When the office doors swung open, he nearly died of embarrassment.

"Gressa, we're just wondering if you've finished with Mr. Davidson." Stephen recognized the voice as one of her female bodyguards. He had been flirting with her an hour ago, before the little brat strolled in. "Oh."

"The negotiation took a little longer than I expected," Gressa said, giggling.

Stephen felt her tussle his hair as he face-fucked her hung invader. He slurped greedily, making it messy for her, hoping to earn the girl's favor and mercy. Finally her body tensed, and she wrapped her skinny legs around his head, pulling him into her crotch.

Her salty-hot spunk stuffed him like an éclair.

"Suck it down, cowboy! Swallow every drop. It's more environmentally friendly that way. God, American men are such awesome cocksuckers." Satisfied, Gressa tossed the paperwork in a mess at his feet. "Just sign quickly so I can get the hell out of here."

After he had signed his money away, she shoved him with her bare heel. Her cock left his mouth with a long, loud slurp.

The bodyguard looked at Stephen with disgust. "Ms. Thumberg, let's hurry to your five o'clock. The helicopter is waiting upstairs."

"Thank you for visiting me, Ms. Thumburg," Stephen said, kissing each Gressa's toes one last time.

"You're welcome," she said, patting his head, as if rewarding a loyal dog. The girl looked quite pleased with herself. "You were stupid before, but you didn't know better. You've proved to me that you've learned. On behalf of the Thumberg foundation, I thank you for your commitment to preventing global climate change."

Stephen Davidson could barely contain his outrage as the smug, smiling, barefooted teen went strolling out of his office.