Futa Café - All Natural Creamer 01

Story Info
Futa Cafe Serves Coffee With A "Natural Creamer".
2.9k words
4.56
10.3k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Abyssal_
_Abyssal_
13 Followers

I closed the umbrella behind me as I shut the back door to the café. I hung up my coat and waited for the other girls to get there, about 10 minutes later Jasmine came through the back door, drenched from the rain. She is a tall black woman, with straight black hair and brown eyes. Locking the door behind her she turns to me and says, "Hey Sarah, Nasty out there."

"Yeah I know, I brought my umbrella today." I replied.

We both went into the kitchen, pre-heating the coffee getting it ready for today's work shift. We heard the door open again this time it was Alexa, a short Asian-American woman with black hair and green eyes, she always seemed to be in a good mood. "Hey girls!" We both greeted her and went back to making sure everything was ready before the customers came in.

We all went into the changing room to put our uniforms on. A cute v-neck brown sweater, with a short brown and white striped skirt. Shiny brown heels with long stockings, wearing white panties underneath it all. I quite liked the uniforms, and so did the male customers. All of us girls were pretty busty, our big chests bursting through the v-neck sweater, no wonder they couldn't take their eyes off of us.

--------------------

It was 9 AM and it was time to open, I went to the front door and unlocked it, then returned behind the counter to talk to the girls.

"So Alexa you had a day off, I bet you have a lot of creamer saved up." I said

"Yeah it was kind of hard to keep it in, But I decided, maybe I'll be nice to the next customer and give them a extra thick creamer." She replied.

"Almost wish I was the next customer." Jasmine said.

"Maybe, But only after hours Jasmine, you know the rules." Alexa said trying to hold back her laughter.

As the girls finished that thought our first customer walked in.

"Welcome to Futa Cream Café, How can we help you today sir." I said in an pleasant voice.

"Hey my name's Tomas, this is my first time here, what is good to order here?

"Well here at Futa Cream Cafe, we pride ourselves with providing our customers with a delicious coffee, by using our all natural healthy creamer to enhance the taste." I replied excitedly

"Is this creamer something you can find in stores?" Tomas said questioningly

"Oh no, us girls have our own secret recipe, with a very unique way of making it."

"Okay well, I guess I'll try one." Tomas said still questioning our methods

"Great coming right up sir!" Said Alexa very excited to relieve her pent up cream.

All of us trying to hide our giggles, Alexa made her way into the back room, closing and locking the door behind her. Jasmine stayed out front to talk to Tomas and I went to the back to pour the black coffee into the mixer. Alexa slowly removed her tiny white panties from underneath her skirt. Her large throbbing cock flopped free, poking out from her skirt. She begin stroking her big cock slowly at first, using her other hand to squeeze her balls gently. All her pent up "creamer" was just begging to come out, she felt all of her warm thick cum swimming and kicking inside her heavy balls as she squeezed them.

She turns to me and says "Sarah, don't put too much coffee in the mixer, there is a huge load inside my balls I might over fill it." I did as she said only putting about half the coffee I normally do in the mixer.

Her stroking became faster as she began to softly moan, her balls were churning all that thick cream ready to serve that customer the best coffee he's ever had.

"Fuck Sarah, its coming." I quickly grabbed the clear plastic cup ready to catch all her cream.

I could see her huge heavy nuts contract and jump as thick ropes of white cream came spewing out of her big cock. She was filling the cup so fast like a fire hose of creamy Futa cum, it felt so hot and thick in my hands. Her balls still twitching all over the place as she emptied them, soon the cup became full. I quickly grabbed a second cup and placed it underneath her throbbing member, as her orgasm finally came to an end, her stream of cum slowly dying down. She still filled the second cup half way, her knees became weak after such a powerful orgasm, she grabbed the counter bracing herself.

"That was a monster load Alexa, it's so warm I can feel your sperm swimming in the cup as I hold it." I said

"Fuck, I've been holding that in for so long, felt like a river was coming out of me, his coffee is going to be extra thick today." She said proudly.

"You got that right." I replied as I began to pour the steaming hot white cream into the mixer with the black coffee.

I turned on the machine, it only takes about 10 seconds to thoroughly mix the coffee into a light beige color. Then pouring it into the cup and putting a lid on it, finishing it by pushing a clear straw through the top. Alexa put her white panties back on and we both walked back out to the counter, where Jasmine and Tomas were still there talking.

"Here you go one extra special Latte, freshly made!" I said excitedly

"Thank you...uh" taking a moment to look down at my name tag "...Sarah"

"Go ahead give it a taste!" I replied

All of us watching intently waiting for him to take a sip, tasting Alexa's thick all natural "Creamer". His lips locked around the straw and we saw the light beige liquid slide up to his mouth. His Eyes lit up with amazement.

"Wow this latte is delicious, you girls really know how to make coffee!"

"Thank you sir, Alexa made that one extra special just for you." I said looking back at Alexa, both with dirty smiles on our faces.

"Thanks Alexa, i'll definitely be coming back to this cafe more often!"

"Make sure you tell your friends about us!" I replied

"I sure will, but I have to go now, see you girls soon." He walked out the front door with our coffee in hand off to work

Jasmine said to Alexa "So was it a big load?"

"Oh my god girl fucking huge" I said.

"...Really thick too" Alexa added. "There is still half a cup of it in the back if you want" Alexa said proudly.

"Really!?" Jasmine said surprised. Then she bolted to the back looking for it while me and Alexa just giggled.

--------------------

It was a long day but almost over, all of us were starting to run a bit low on cream so it's good we only stay open till 8PM. The cafe was pretty empty at the moment so we thought maybe we would just close early, but right as that thought crossed our minds a customer walked in. It was a man maybe 6 feet tall with a black leather coat and jeans. All of us greeted him in and he said that he had a long day at work and wanted a extra large coffee. We were happy to make it for him but we were all a bit exhausted from pumping out so much creamer all day.

"No problem sir, it will be ready in just a bit, Jasmine do you mind helping me" I said.

"Sure girl" she replied.

We both retired to the back room while Alexa chatted the guy up.

Once in the back room with the door locked I said. "Jasmine my balls are so dry and I can't get my cock hard."

"Don't worry Sarah I'll help you." She said enthusiastically.

We both striped completely naked as I leaned up against the wall with my big cock and balls hanging free, Jasmine began to grind her round black ass on my big white dick. It was actually helping a lot but I mean who can't get hard just looking at a sexy girl like Jasmine. She turned around squeezing her big tits together as I started to stroke my cock, but it was having little affect, my hand wasn't getting me close at all.

"Hey Jasmine?"

"What is it Sarah?"

"...Well I know it's against the rules but I can't seem to get close by myself, think you can help me?" I asked.

"Sure baby girl, we don't have to tell no body." she said.

She pushed me against the wall and sunk to her knees, while I relaxed and closed my eyes. She began sucking softly on my heavy sore balls while my big hard cock rested on her face, it felt so good to have my sore nuts massaged like that after pumping out so much cum all day. She reached up and groped my breasts and even pinching my nipples, my big dick was rock hard now I opened my eyes and saw it towering next to her cute face, bigger than her head.

Finally she moved from my balls to the head of my cock swirling her tongue around it, and licking the underside of my head. Gripping my cock with her hand she started bobbing her head a little faster, passionately sucking my cock so good.

"Fuck Jasmine that feels so good, I'm going to cum soon" She just moaned on my big cock in response to getting complimented on her dick sucking skills.

"I'm cumming" I said to Jasmine as she reached for the cup with one hand, popping her lips off my cock.

She positioned the cup at the head of my cock and began sucking my heavy sore nuts and stroking my lady cock with her other hand trying to milk every last drop out for this extra large coffee.

Then I felt it, like a rush of pleasure went over me, I felt my balls twitch and contract in Jasmine's amazing mouth and I started spewing cum from my huge cock head straight into the plastic cup. Jasmines strokes slowed as thick ropes of steaming hot cum are firing out of my big cock, I could feel my nuts start to become empty and the stream of milk began to slow but the cup was only half full. Jasmine saw this and began sucking my balls even harder, almost squeezing them in her mouth, I moaned at this wonderful feeling as I felt a river of thick cum flowing out of my cock again, just enough to fill the cup. My orgasm finally finished and i stood there completely milked dry, not a single drop left in my balls.

Jasmine stood up and said "Good job Sarah, your cum is so thick for your 14th load today."

"Thanks for the help, you really were squeezing every drop out of me" I replied.

She poured the cream into the mixer and pressed start, "Oh by the way your balls are absolutely delicious, I could suck them all day."

The mixer finished and she grabbed the fresh coffee and walked through the door as i sat there still in a haze of my orgasm.

--------------------

Our boss Naomi came back from vacation and greeted us.

"Hey girls. How have things been going" She said in a professional and stern voice.

Naomi is very busy most of the time and in her office dealing with the cafe's finances and advertising. She's a beautiful 32 year old Asian woman with wide hips, a large motherly set of tits that slightly droop due to her age in the sexiest way. Nice fat cock and the lowest hanging balls out of any of us. Her gorgeous large womanly testicles hang almost down to her knees.

She rarely came down stairs to help serve drinks but whenever she did. Her creamer was the absolute best. The richness, thickness, and texture were incredible. And the taste of it...Oh it was so good it was addicting.

"Things have gone smoothly" I replied.

"Yes miss Naomi. It's been well." Jasmine said in a slightly frightened, nervous tone of voice.

I'm not exactly sure why but Jasmine seems to be a little afraid of Naomi. She always acts extra polite when speaking to her. I know that she's our boss but Jasmine really feels like she's very submissive when Naomi acknowledges her.

"It's been very well." Alexa Said.

"Good, Keep up the good work. We have some new equipment arriving soon but until then, keep serving that coffee and those donuts."

"Yes Ma'am" Jasmine said as I caught a glimpse of a slight blush across her cheeks.

--------------------

"Welcome to our special cafe! What can we get for you sir!" Alexa said in her bubbly tone as a customer came in.

"Special? This is my first time here. What's so special?" The customer remarked.

"We make all our coffee fresh with a sceret ingredient!" Alexa said.

"What ingredient" He questioned.

"I can't tell you silly or else it wouldn't be a secret, but what I will tell you is each one of us has their on way of making that ingredient so it tastes different depending on who you want making your coffee" She said.

Since I had no customers I watched as Alexa chatted him up. I noticed just how much he was eyeing up Jasmine. He was looking at every inch of her, I know he was getting lost in her beautiful figure.

"Okay, How about her." He said pointing to Jasmine.

"Oh me!" She turned around reacting to his request. "Great I haven't made a coffee yet today. I'll make it special for you sir. What size would you like?"

"Large please." He said.

Jasmine grabbed a large cup and went to the back room. I followed as he got lost in conversation with Alexa again. When I got back there Jasmine already had her cock out and she sat on the end of a chair stroking it over the mixing cup.

"Let me help you Jasmine" I said.

"Oh thank you Sarah" She said.

I got on my knees between her legs and squirted some lube on my hands and grabbed her black nuts with both hands, they felt extra large today. Each the size of my palm, as I gripped them and massaged them, Gently pulling on them which made Jasmine moan out. I left one hand to continue pampering her large black globes as I took my other hand and slowly stoked her cock, kissing her dick head and making her release another moan. I grabbed her cock with both hands and stroked it and I swirled my tongue around her yummy dickhead. Tasting tons of precum spilling into my mouth. I twisted both my hands with every stroke and sucked on her dick head with a rhythm that made her legs tremble.

"Yes Sarah, I'm close. Edge it please. I want to load his coffee with tons of my cream." She said

See Jasmine loves edging and teasing her cock until she is so close to cumming that her legs shake and she wants to scream before letting go and removing all stimulation to make her cock spew cum without even touching it.

So I did as instructed and when I felt her balls squeeze and rise up higher I knew her cum was so close to coming out it must of hurt to hold it back.

"I can't hold it anymore! It's coming" She said in a trembling voice.

I let go of her cock completely and grabbed her nuts and gently squeezed as I held the mixing cup in front of her dangling cock. Thick ropes of creamy futa cum came flying out with such tremendous force, One after another shooting into the bottom of the mixing cup so hard they almost splashed back at me. Her balls continued to jump in my hand as every last spurt came out of her cockhead. When it finally subsided she had filled 75% of the cup.

"Wow Jasmine, Edging really makes you shoot monster loads" I said.

She had no response as she was stilling breathless and slumped in the chair, her legs shaking.

"I'll mix this up and take this to your customer, I'm sure he will be very satisfied." I said as I poured only 25% of the remaining cup with dark coffee.

I stepped out and said "Jasmine went on break but she made this for you right before she went, She hopes you love it."

I passed him the cup and saw him sip the beige liquid through the straw and then a few seconds later another sip, and another.

"Wow this is delicious, Thank you, tell Jasmine she might have a regular customer."

"I will sir, Thank you and come back soon." I said as he walked toward the door.

Alexa and I went back to the kitchen and saw Jasmine still limp with her cock hanging over the edge of the chair.

"Holy shit did you edge her that hard Sarah?"

"Yeah she just kept on cumming and it was crazy thick too. That guy's coffee was like 75% cum Haha." I laughed

"Good nutrition for him" Alexa said as she giggled.

_Abyssal_
_Abyssal_
13 Followers