Futa Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so hot like this," Misty said as she ran her hands over Emma's boobs yet again.

"Like what? Naked? Soaked? Covered in your cum?"

"All of the above."

"You're not getting horny again, are you?"

"Maybe. You?"

"Well... you haven't stopped feeling my tits yet. So yeah, kinda."

The girls shared another giggle as they looked down to their cocks that were pulsing back to erection without even having the chance to get fully soft in the interim.

"Maybe I should stop then," Misty said.

"Yeah, maybe," Emma agreed.

Misty hands didn't go anywhere. "Or maybe we could, like, say the hell with our next class?"

Emma's eyes widened slightly, and she seriously considered the implication. "No," she said regretfully, "I don't think that'd be a good idea. I get in enough trouble being late as is."

"Oh, yeah. That makes sense."

Misty's hands dropped away, leaving Emma's breasts about as clean as they'd ever been after so much attention. She looked so disappointed that it just about broke Emma's heart. Though in fact, Emma was still mainly thinking with a different body part.

"And how long do we even have before another class comes in?" Emma said in an attempt to rationalize her choice.

"You're right, you're right. We should go."

Misty set to washing herself off, swiping at the clinging strands of cum that the water wasn't dealing with. Her boobs jiggled as she cleaned them, and other parts of her body moved just as enticingly too.

Emma had to close her eyes a moment and refocus. "Maybe... maybe we could meet up at lunch? If you want to."

Misty gave her a slow smile. "Yeah. Ok. That'd be cool."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Might be neat seeing you with your clothes on."

Emma laughed shyly. "You know, you're the only one who's seen me naked in... forever, practically. I feel like I should be more embarrassed about it, but...."

"Hard to be embarrassed when you're horny, am I right?"

"I s'pose so. And I guess once you saw me...." Emma shrugged. "Nothing really to hide after that."

"Nothing? Really?"

Emma shook her head definitively. "Nope. Mainly it's just about hiding this thing," she said, hefting her half-hard cock. "If you don't mind that, then I don't much care about the rest of it."

Misty tilted her head. "Fair enough. If it means anything, though, I very much enjoy the rest of it."

Emma blushed. "Thanks," she said softly.

"And your cock."

"I--"

"Just the whole package, really. You pull off the whole 'nudity' look rather well."

"Thanks," Emma mumbled again. She eyed Misty for a moment, then focused back on the wall when she felt her cock twitch. "You too."

****

Emma felt anxious in an entirely different way as she walked into the cafeteria. She wasn't sure why, exactly, since all she was doing was meeting up with Misty. If anything, it should be a much easier social interaction. Their clothes would be on, and there wouldn't be any sexual tension getting in the way. Or rather, the sexual tension should be kept much more in check.

At the same time, though, they'd met while Emma was naked and horny. In a weird sort of way, she better understood and was more ok with interacting with Misty under those circumstances. It was totally backwards, but it was what it was.

"Hey there. Been waiting for ya."

Emma jumped and pulled away from the arm that had snaked through hers. She relaxed as soon as she realized it was Misty who'd snuck up on her.

"Don't do that!"

Misty laughed melodically. "Sorry, I didn't realize you were so skittish."

"I'm not. Just... you surprised me."

"Mmhm. So you're not all nervous and jumpy?"

"Well... maybe a little." Emma looked around, then lowered her voice. "We haven't really hardly talked outside the showers."

"I'm pretty much the same as in them," Misty said. She lowered her voice to match Emma's conspiratorial tone. "Just as horny with or without my clothes on, if that helps."

Emma giggled madly and stifled her mouth with her hand. "That doesn't help!" she whispered fiercely in between giggles. "I want to just, like, talk to you. Not get all distracted and worked up again."

"No promises. I'm very sensual."

"Ha, right. Just a horny little thing is all you are. Just like me."

"That too."

Emma had been letting Misty guide her along without really paying attention. She frowned slightly as she realized they were headed out the side door to the school yard.

"Hey, hold up a sec. I gotta get some food. I'm starved."

"I bet you are, what with all those fluids you lost back in the shower."

"I get hungry lots anyway. Though... maybe it is 'cause of the... you know," Emma said, unwilling to get too descriptive when there were other students around.

"Don't worry about it. My mom always packs way too much for me, and it's good stuff for us."

"Huh?"

"You know. High in protein."

"Oh. Right." Emma shrugged. "My doctor keeps saying I'm not really getting enough. My parents try, but...."

They were out in the open air, and luckily not in any of the main travel lanes anymore. Misty stopped them both abruptly and threw her arms around Emma, squeezing her in a big hug. Emma was taken off guard, but also rather enjoyed the contact. Her cock reacted immediately, but then again it took any excuse to get hard. As its excuses went, having Misty's seductive body all pressed against her was a pretty good one.

"I keep forgetting you didn't grow up with other futas," Misty said. "I don't know how you cope, honestly."

"Um... I jerk off a lot and try not to get hard around other people."

"Yeah, me too. But it takes more than that."

Emma shrugged, embarrassed. "It just is what it is, I guess."

Misty smiled brightly as she released Emma. "Well hey, you've got me now. I'll look out for you."

Misty took Emma's hand and dragged her onward. Emma was still a bit flustered, but giggled and let herself be pulled along. Despite not knowing her for very long, she was getting the sense that Misty was very good at making life exciting.

The girls made their way behind a copse of trees, giving them a partial screening from the rest of the yard. Emma's pulse quickened further as she recognized the potential benefits of privacy.

Misty shucked her backpack before finding a comfy spot on the ground, back to one of the trees. Emma settled herself similarly. She remained on alert in case Misty tried something naughty, though she wasn't quite sure if that was so she could prevent it, or help it.

It didn't come to that. Misty began efficiently digging plastic containers of food from her bag and setting them within easy reach.

"I only have one set of silverware with me," Misty said conversationally. "So I guess one of us gets a fork, and the other gets a spoon."

"Sounds reasonable," Emma said. "Your mom really packs this much food for you everyday?"

"She overdoes it, yeah." Misty smiled winsomely. "But I mighta asked for some extra too. Just in case."

"You planned this?"

"I had... ideas."

"But we only just met."

Misty was already digging into one of her containers. "Yeah, but the way we met makes up for some of that, don't you think?" Her grin turned slightly evil. "Or is jerking off onto someone you've just met normal for you?"

Emma flushed. "No."

"I felt like we maybe had a connection is all. And if it so happened that we ate lunch together...."

"Yeah, yeah. I get it." Emma picked up one of the containers as a distraction. "What is any of this anyway?"

"Mainly leftovers. Mom did pack a couple sandwiches and snacks too, but the leftovers are usually better. Just pick something, see if you like it. I'll eat it if it turns out you don't."

Emma was happy to find that the food was, indeed, much better than she could have expected from the cafeteria. She and Misty devoured a good chunk of the picnic Misty had brought with her, slowing down to bare nibbling as their appetites were sated.

"Mmm, that was good," Emma said. "Thanks for sharing."

"You're welcome," Misty said brightly. She shifted a bit, then made a face. "Damn cock's getting restless again though. Better let it out for a bit."

"Yeah, mine does that t-- wait what?"

Emma's eyes went wide as Misty's pants came off. She whipped her head around, but no attention had been attracted just yet.

"Put that away!" Emma hissed as Misty's panties were set carefully on top of her discarded jeans.

"Why?" Misty asked. "You've seen it."

"Yes, but someone else might if you get all naked out here."

"So what if they do?" Misty shrugged. "Besides, I've done this lots of times when the weather's nice out. It's never been a problem."

Emma looked down at Misty's naked lower half. Her friend's cock was about half-erect, and only getting harder by the moment.

"You sit out here with your cock out and no one's ever noticed?"

"I didn't say that. Just that it's never been a problem." Misty made eye contact. "A bunch of girls know about me anyway, from gym class, you know. It's not like I'd be giving away a big secret." She shrugged. "I mean, I don't want anyone to see, and I certainly don't want to show off for any old random person, but we're really not as visible as you might think. I picked this spot for a reason."

"Yeah, but... but...."

"You're still worried though, aren't you?"

Emma looked down, fiddling with her hands as a distraction. "Kinda."

"Don't worry about it. No one's looking. I've only been caught, like, twice. And there's lots of time to put your cock away if anyone starts coming over."

It was true, no one was paying any attention, and they did have some distance to work with. Misty's increasingly hard cock wasn't even all that visible, really, except to Emma who was having a harder and harder time not staring at it. Her own cock was stirring uncomfortably in her pants, at least partly because of Misty's little exhibitionist streak.

"We're outside," Emma said quietly. "In public."

"I know. Makes it more fun, I think." Misty stroked her cock lightly with just her fingertips. "Publicly naughty, but really letting anyone see. You're not a little bit excited?"

"Of course I am. Every little thing excites me, feels like. Stupid cock."

Misty giggled. "So have some fun with it. If you're gonna be horny at awkward times, at least don't let them all be unpleasant."

Emma balled her fists, fighting a brief internal war. She wanted to badly to be as brave as Misty, to be able to let her cock out and maybe play with it instead of hiding it away all the time. But she couldn't, could she?

"Promise no one's looking?" Emma asked in a small voice.

"Promise. It's safe. Safe as it ever is, anyway."

Emma bit her lip, closed her eyes, then slowly scooted her pants down her thighs. She didn't take them all the way off, leaving herself the option of tugging them back up in relatively short order if need be, but down enough for some freedom. Her cock sprang happily to attention once she did the same to her panties. She let out a soft moan of relief at the liberating feeling.

"Better, right?" Misty said.

Emma nodded. "Yeah. Still pretty nervous though."

"You'll be fine. Just relax. Enjoy it."

Misty leaned back and half-closed her eyes. She wrapped her fingers more firmly around her cock and stroked it as casually as if they weren't out in the schoolyard where anyone could see.

Although, Emma had to admit, no one was looking. They had some shelter, and probably it wasn't really as obvious how half-naked and horny they were to anyone else. Probably. And she really did want to join Misty in jerking off....

After a few more seconds of internal debate and a feeling of increasing need, Emma bit her lip and took hold of her cock. It was so hard in her hand, the way it got when she watched some particularly exciting porn and restrained herself from jerking off right away.

It felt so incredibly good to stroke herself. Exciting and thrilling due to where she was and who she was with, but also liberating and relaxing in a slightly different way. She wasn't used to being able to take care of her needs all that often during the school day, and usually when she did it caused problems in other areas, like making her late after gym class all the time.

Maybe this would still lead to something bad. Maybe they'd be caught. But until then, Emma allowed herself the joy of jerking off during school hours next to the girl who might genuinely be her new best friend.

Misty had let her eyelids drop, watching the world through a softened gaze as she pleasured herself. Emma felt Misty's eyes on her at times, but at others she wasn't sure who or what was being watched.

Emma, contrarily, was almost entirely focused on Misty, excepting the occasional flick of her eyes around the perimeter to make sure no one was getting too close. It made her so horny the way Misty stroked her cock with one hand while the other fondled her balls, or her tits through her shirt, or sometimes helped out on her cock in a double handed grip.

She couldn't tell if it was the vicarious pleasure she imagined Misty experiencing that turned her on, or some sort of attraction to the girl herself. She'd never been overly comfortable with or sure of her sexuality, and had certainly never expected to meet anyone else like her. Another futa. Let alone someone so cute and sexy and comfortable with her own body.

Slowly, gradually, Emma was lulled by the warmth of the day, the lovely sensation of playing with her hard, throbbing cock, and the security of a friend beside her. She relaxed, leaned back comfortably, and let herself enjoy it.

"What do I do when I need to cum?" Emma murmured without much urgency in her words, despite the feeling lurking within her, slowly growing with every passing moment.

"Well," Misty said with a teasing smile, "you could cum all over yourself, but that would make quite a mess. Or you could cum on me, but that makes for a similar problem." She shrugged. "Usually I just cum on the ground somewhere. Unless I'm feeling particularly kinky at the time."

"On the ground?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

"I don't know. I just haven't done that before, I guess." Emma flushed at a sudden memory. "Well, maybe a couple times, when I was really desperate."

"It's the easiest thing to do, anyway," Misty said with another shrug. "It's what I plan on doing."

Emma nodded and rubbed her cock a little faster. She kind of wanted to go slow and savour everything, but she also didn't want to run out of time and have to rush, nor did she want to get too complacent and get caught. Besides, she was already feeling that pull, that little ball of pleasure inside her that would grow faster and faster until it burst forth in the form of thick, sticky jets of cum.

She felt Misty's eyes lock onto her now as she stroked faster and faster, blurring her hand along her shaft. She felt her friend's interest and her own inevitable climax growing as one. There was a little extra warmth in her face, a slight flutter in her tummy, but overall she didn't mind Misty watching her. Even that small embarrassment thrilled her and helped her get closer.

Emma gasped and quickly aimed her cock to the side as the first shot of cum pulsed all the way up her shaft and exploded volcanically. She heard Misty moan and grunt on the other side of her, detected the extreme arousal she must be feeling. Yet another little thrill to add to the amalgam.

So much cum, all arcing gently through the air to splatter on the grass. Emma surprised herself by how long and hard she came, and afterward by how tired and lazy she felt, in a good way.

Having totally shed her bottoms, Misty was able to spread her legs wide and dump all her cum on the ground between them. Emma watched in detached fascination at the fountain of cum being launched, very nearly wanting to play with herself again as Misty came, but knowing that was a bad idea.

"Feel better?" Misty asked with a wide, knowing grin.

Emma nodded. "I really do. Thank you."

"Glad to hear it."

The girls lounged in relaxed silence while their cocks softened. Emma brought her hand closer to her face, examining some of her cum that clung to her fingers. She was about to wipe it off until Misty gently guided her arm over and sucked her fingers clean for her, one by one.

Emma's eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open. It wasn't an overly sexual feeling, but unexpectedly sensual and erotic in its own way.

"What are you trying to do, turn me on again?"

"Just cleaning you up," Misty said with false innocence. She bit the corner of her lip. "You taste good."

Emma made an unconscious grunt of arousal, then blushed and looked away. "Don't do that," she whispered.

"Sorry. You want to taste me?"

Turning her head back around, Emma found a cummy finger being offered to her in turn. She hesitated, then sucked the finger into her mouth and cleaned it off. She blushed even harder at Misty's impish smile.

"Seriously. Stop. I don't wanna get hard again."

Misty giggled and pulled Emma closer. She snuggled right up, heedless of their mutual bottomlessness, their cocks softening onto their thighs right next to one another.

"Don't worry. I'll be good. That was fun though, I thought."

Emma nodded and smiled shyly. "It was. Thank you for... all this."

"You're welcome. Nice to have someone to share with."

The bell would be ringing soon, Emma knew, but it hadn't yet. Until it did, she lazed against Misty--snug against her, warm sunlight bathing her skin--and basked in the afterglow.

****

Emma was an even hornier mess than usual by the end of their next gym class. She was more aware than ever of Misty's presence, of how amazing her butt looked in tight shorts, and indeed the bulge that had been slowly expanding in the front.

Emma was fighting an erection too and had been looking for excuses to stay on the sidelines for most of the second half of the period. Misty didn't seem to mind that her cock was being made ever more obvious. She just smiled at Emma every time their eyes met.

Everyone knew about Misty though, Emma recalled, or at least the girls must. If in fact Misty showered with them regularly, they'd all have to be well aware by now. The boys were a different question, but Misty didn't seem mind the idea that they'd notice, so it was impossible to say one way or another.

Regardless, every little movement Misty made, every bit of 'accidental' contact, every smile and wink all sent thrills through Emma's body, straight to her cock. Misty was doing it on purpose too. She had to be. No girl rubbed her boobs against someone else as often as she had been without meaning to.

And if Misty meant to arouse her, boy was it working. Emma was just as miserably horny as she could imagine being. She wanted to drag Misty away somewhere private and do... well, stuff. She wasn't sure what. Only that she needed to cum so, so badly.

Emma planned to straggle with all her might when it came time to hit the showers afterward. She was in quite a bit of pain keeping her cock so contained, but she just had to wait it out.

Except that Misty, as was becoming a theme this period, had other plans. She snuck up on Emma and took her hand before she could react.

"Hey there," Misty said brightly. "Ready for the showers?"

"No. You know I need to wait."

"You want to wait, you mean."

"No. Need to. Especially with how badly you've been teasing me this whole time." Emma lowered her voice to a bare hiss. "I'm so horny right now I'm surprise I haven't ripped right through my panties."

Misty laughed. "Then we better get you out of them."

"Not around the other girls!"

"It's ok. I'll be right there with you. It'll be fine."

"No it won't. They'll all see... who I am. And it'll be even worse 'cause I'll be all hard and dripping."

"Dripping?"