Futa Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My panties are soaked," Emma said flatly. "I've never had to deal with so much precum."

"Aw, just 'cause of me? That's so sweet."

Emma pouted. "Yeah, you and your teasing. And being you. And stuff." She sighed. "It would have been bad enough even if you hadn't been encouraging me."

"Would it?"

"Yeah." Emma flushed and questioned whether she should even say what she was thinking, but she'd kind of trapped herself in a corner. Perhaps deliberately. "I think maybe just being around you would have been pretty bad. You know, combined with my usual problems."

Misty was uncharacteristically silent for a moment. "Really?"

"I think so. I don't know. It's all so complicated."

"Emma?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you trust me?"

Emma hesitated, but there was no real question there. She found that the answer was obvious if she thought about it at all. Misty had been nothing but amazing so far, and Emma knew it was really only her own lack of bravery and confidence holding her back when they were together.

"Yes," she said quietly but definitively.

"Good. Then we're going to go shower."

"But--"

"Trust me."

So Emma did. Her heart pounded in her chest, her face felt bright and warm, and she got increasingly shaky and dizzy the closer they got, but she followed Misty to the locker room. She trusted in her new friend and did her best to put aside all the horrific consequences she imagined might result.

The room was full of girls in various states of undress. Some were still mostly clothed, others were fully naked and padding off to the showers. Lots were still somewhere in between. Emma did her level best not to stare at anyone, but there was very little visual space not occupied by something enticing.

The incorrect certainty that every glance her way was going to note the large, painful bulge in her shorts added to Emma's predicament. She was turned on by Misty, by the various undressed girls around them, and bizarrely the prospect of being found out both terrified her and sent even more pulsing arousal to her confined cock.

Emma shut down more and more the deeper they got into dangerous territory. By the time Misty picked a bench to stop at, she was basically incapable of moving without being guided. She was frozen, eyes darting this way and that, just waiting for disaster to strike.

Perhaps sensing Emma's mental paralysis, Misty went ahead and stripped first. She casually doffed her gym clothes with calm efficiency. Even her panties at the end came off without any visible hesitation.

Emma's eyes widened and her breath, somehow, quickened yet again. She looked around all the more furiously, but her expectations were disappointed. Misty attracted a few glances upon unveiling her hard cock, but no one was shocked or stared for very long. They'd all seen it before, Emma realized. They weren't bothered.

It was the second gleam of hope and security in an otherwise hellish mind-field. The first being her faith in Misty, her willingness to follow the more confident girl into assumed mockery and shame. This confirmation that the other girls wouldn't immediately overreact to a cock amongst them certainly helped assuage her fear.

"Your turn," Misty said gently.

Emma shook her head. "I can't."

"I'll help."

"I still can't."

Misty smiled. "Yes you can. It'll all feel better once you get through this. I promise."

Misty tugged at Emma's shirt and, surprising herself, Emma lifted her arms and allowed it to be removed. Although, in a way, that was fine. Most of her clothing didn't matter. It was really only her shorts and especially her panties that were the crucial bits. Her panic only really kicked into overdrive when Misty started on them.

And yet, Emma didn't fight it. She closed her eyes, blushed furiously in anticipation, and prayed for a fire alarm or something to get everyone else out of the locker room.

A happy sigh escaped Emma's lips as Misty pulled her panties down and released her cock. She blushed even harder and snapped her eyes open, terrified of the reaction she'd get. No one was paying much attention, though. Most of the other girls were in the showers, or just on their way back out.

Emma felt a kiss on the tip of her angrily hard cock. She looked down to find Misty nuzzling adorably at her embarrassingly obvious erection, no trace of nervousness or anxiety on the other girl's serene face.

"You have such a beautiful cock," Misty murmured happily.

"Shh!" Emma hissed.

"What? Not like they won't notice just 'cause I'm quiet."

"I can't do this, Misty. I can't."

"Yes you can. You're doing fine." Misty gave Emma's cock another kiss, then a quick lick of the tip to clean up some precum. "We'll just hop in the shower, get cleaned up, get dressed, then we're out of here. Easy."

"What fantasy world are you living in?" Emma grumbled.

Nevertheless, she once again allowed herself to be led by the hand somewhere she was scared to go. It should have been even scarier this time, since she was naked and all, but somehow it really wasn't any worse. Clinging to Misty's hand remained a source of comfort. Perhaps more than that, Emma's arousal was kicking in and helping quell some of the other emotions.

Misty's beautiful, naked body was a significant turn on by itself. Watching her stroll confidently to the showers, no trace of self-consciousness in regard to her lovely swaying cock jutting out in front, was really getting to Emma somewhere deep inside. Then, too, there was the delayed but very firm reaction to the way Misty had kissed and rubbed her cheek on her cock. Those big, adoring eyes looking up at her like she would happily have done anything Emma asked in that moment....

Emma wasn't sure whether she was falling for Misty, or whether she was just horny. It was Misty's fault either way, and it wasn't a particularly important distinction in the moment, but the consequences for later were something Emma needed to sort out.

Her brief few seconds of inner reflection ended abruptly as she and Misty stepped into the shower room. There was no hiding once they were there, and it was too late to turn back. Not everyone looked right way, but enough pairs of eyes turned toward the two futas that Emma knew her secret was well and truly out.

Misty, still confident and unconcerned, led Emma over to a free showerhead. Emma was barely even looking where she was going. She held Misty's hand in a tight death grip, only that contact giving her the will to keep going.

"Is everyone looking at me?" Emma whispered in Misty's ear as they shared the warm spray of water that was really only meant for one at a time.

"No, Em. Some are, but they're just curious."

"Are they pointing and laughing yet?"

"Why would they be?"

"Well... what are they doing?"

"I dunno. Washing themselves, I guess." Misty stroked Emma's cheek reassuringly. "No one's gonna make fun of you. It's just in your head."

Emma shook her head. "No it isn't."

"Yes. It is."

Emma resolutely stared at the wall and refused to look around. Misty ignored her petulance and started rinsing her hair and washing her back for her. Emma tried to ignore some things in return, such as Misty's cock bumping against her butt, or her boobies pressing against her back and arm, but couldn't deny that her cock remained firm, throbbing, and leaking precum.

It only got worse--or better--for Emma when Misty pushed forward a little and lodged her cock in Emma's butt crack. Emma bit her lip, desperately stifling the sounds she wanted to make. She was so crazy turned on, but also surrounded by all these other girls. It just wasn't fair.

Given her awareness of her own paranoia, Emma was late to realize that one of the girls next to her and Misty really was watching them intently. She turned her head to find a big, fascinated pair of eyes staring curiously at the joining of two naked bodies where Misty was grinding her cock into Emma's butt.

Jenna, the girl to whom those wandering eyes belonged, noted that she'd been caught being a little too interested. She offered a rueful, apologetic smile, that nevertheless didn't contain much in the way of shock or embarrassment. If anything, she might actually appear... aroused?

A quick look around revealed that, in fact, a few other girls were keeping an eye on the pair of horny futas. No disgust, anger, or superiority in evidence, though. Nothing like what Emma had feared. There was curiousity, mainly, and if she wasn't just imagining it, some of her classmates might be enjoying the show one way or another.

Jenna, for instance, still hadn't looked away, except for a few token instances of averting her eyes when caught staring a little too blatantly. She had also been idly rubbing at her boobs a bit too long for it to be about washing them anymore.

It seemed to Emma that she may have been wrong about what her classmates would think of her. Certainly no reaction she'd yet received indicated that her fears had been correct. Misty had no problem with her, though Misty was a futa too, so it was hard to know how to count her. There were no complaints from any of the other girls either, though. That had to mean something.

Emma remained still as she pondered her situation. It meant letting Misty wash her and grind on her ass, which kind of turned her on, and also meant no hiding at all from anyone who wanted to get a look at her, which was still a bit embarrassing, but not so bad once she adjusted.

It really felt like the easiest way through was just to let it all happen. She was enjoying herself, except for brief surges of panic as her anxiety fought for control. Even then, though, she had Misty's reassuring comfort to help her through. Misty who was all warmly and sexily pressed up behind her, whose boobs, tummy, and cock were all firmly embedded against her skin.

Emma bit her lip as her cock gave a little pulse of precum and tried to restrain some very different feelings. She was horny, sure, and there was no hiding from the fact. But with Misty it felt like it was becoming something different. Something more intense. Emma really would have liked to be able to consider that issue somewhere more private. And, possibly, when she didn't have a dick sliding up her butt crack.

Alongside the girls, Jenna was still watching, and had even slipped a hand between her legs. Emma wasn't sure whether to pretend she didn't see the girl masturbating to them. She couldn't blame her, really, not when she and Misty were being much naughtier. If anything, Emma was glad it wasn't just them.

A sudden gasp and moan came from Misty, followed quickly by several hot splashes against Emma's lower back. Misty was cumming all over her. Emma's knees went weak at the thought of yet another potentially embarrassing fact about her being shown off; that she'd contentedly stand there and let Misty get off on her ass. She might have felt bad about it if she wasn't ridiculously turned on instead.

"Whoops, made a bit of a mess," Misty said cheerfully. She knelt down behind Emma to wash off her cum, and to play with Emma's butt some too.

Emma bit her lip and clenched her hands into fists. It was getting so hard not to touch herself, not to wrap her fingers around her throbbing cock and stroke herself off. She didn't want to be that kind of a perv, masturbating in the showers like that. Though Misty had totally just cummed all over her, and Jenna was openly fingering herself, and when she looked around so were Sierra and Eve, another couple girls she kind of knew.

Other than that, the shower room was beginning to empty out. It was getting to be a much more acceptable risk to play with herself if the only ones left were doing the same thing already.

It was very likely that Emma would have arrived at the decision to just go for it. She had to jerk off before getting dressed regardless, or there'd be no stuffing herself back in her panties. And, honestly, given what had already happened and the lack of consequences thus far, she was willing to try it. Misty, however, took care of her situation before she could make up her mind.

Emma felt hands on her hips, guiding her to turn. She complied, doing a slow half-spin so she was facing Misty instead of away from her. Her cock smacked gently against Misty's face upon completing the partial rotation.

Misty grinned and nuzzled Emma's cock for a moment, then gave it a lick while looking straight into Emma's eyes. She licked and sucked more and more vigourously at Emma's shaft, not yet taking it in her mouth, but teasing as much as possible otherwise.

Emma felt unbalanced all of a sudden and leaned back against the wall for support. Misty scooted a bit closer to follow the movement, not letting up on her cock. It was such an amazing sensation having someone else's tongue and lips lavished across her cock, and occasionally sneaking down to her balls. Even better that it was Misty, who was sexy and free in a way Emma had never known, and who clearly knew what she was doing.

Only a handful of girls remained with them, but Sierra and Eve had moved closer to watch, which offset the emptying of the room by crowding her more. Still, they were as intrigued and horny as she was, by the look of it. She wasn't the only one pervy enough to get off on this.

Or maybe... maybe this was perfectly normal. Not the setting, obviously, because Emma couldn't imagine a lot of blowjobs were going on in the showers after class and she'd somehow missed the memo. But to enjoy a girl sucking on her cock, that made sense. That was straightforward and not something unique and weird about her. Boys liked having their cocks played with and sucked on, right? Why shouldn't she? If anything, it was the other girls remaining who could be considered pervs. Misty for being such a horny little thing and playing with her the way she was, and Jenna, Sierra, and Eve for spectating and playing with themselves a bit too.

The logic was a bit convoluted. Emma was aware of that. But it helped her accept and fully embrace what was happening in a much more relaxed way. She would have let it happen anyway, but it was better to feel like she wasn't weird for it.

Emma happily moaned and arched her back as Misty finally parted her lips and sucked her partly into her mouth. She reached out and set her hand on Misty's head, just leaving it there, acknowledging and appreciating what her friend was doing for her, how amazing it felt.

Schlicking and soft gasps came from Jenna, who was unashamedly fingering herself silly next to them. Sierra, too, was playing with her little pussy. Eve had a hand cupped over her slit, and her other softly massaging her tits.

The whole cluster of naked, horny girls ignored the bell entirely when it rang. This was too good to pass up just for the sake of rules and not getting in trouble. Emma's lips quirked at the thought that she wasn't the only one running late anymore, and that it was all because of her, in a sense.

Misty worked ferociously on Emma's cock. Once she had it in her mouth, she was very determined to get it all in. Emma, who didn't think she could have taken it all if she'd been trying, was rather impressed at Misty's ability to do so. Misty looked up triumphantly, throat bulging and contracting reflexively, chin pressed to Emma's balls, and very much having deep throated the whole cock like a pro.

Their audience was suitably impressed and excited as well, judging by the sounds they made and the increased speed of various fingers and wrists.

Misty pulled back slowly, leaving a trail of her spit along Emma's cock. She bobbed her head back and forth with increasing speed and firmness of motion, sometimes taking the whole thing to the base again, sometimes only until it bumped against her throat. The longer she went, the more accommodating her throat seemed to get, until every stroke was full length and unresisted.

It was quite surreal for Emma getting so expertly sucked off for her first time. That level of deep throating had been reserved for porn stars, so far as she knew. Her beautiful, sexy new friend seemed to blur the lines between young and exploring, and already having an inconceivable array of experience and knowledge. Emma felt hopelessly outmatched, but also so very lucky to have this amazing experience, even if it was more public than she'd like.

Sloppy blowjob sounds mixed with the increasingly slick noises from the three masturbating girls clustered around. Emma was going absolutely out of her mind. She was so turned on by everything; the mutual nudity, everyone acting too wanton for their own good, and especially her cock getting lavished and pampered like never before. Such a warm, deft tongue caressing it back and forth, and such a lovely snug throat to embrace it.

Emma's eyes rolled back, her toes curled, and her whole body tensed. A moment later, her balls went wild, the whole length of her cock pulsed hard, and a flurry of cum was erupted deep inside Misty's mouth.

Cum leaked from Misty's mouth at first as she couldn't swallow the initial load fast enough. Rather bizarrely, it seemed, she quickly pressed her face to Emma's tummy, taking her cock fully down her throat as much as she could. Emma would have though that would make her choke worse, but in fact Misty was much better able to let the cum flow into her tummy from there. Misty made sure to take the last little bit in her mouth before swallowing it, and appeared to savour that final moment.

It was all a wind down from there. Emma was a bit dazed and slow to finish washing up after one of the best orgasms of her life. Possibly the very best, even. Misty helped her out with much less fondling and groping this time, since they were both sated enough to think about practical matters again.

The other girls finished their own play times and slipped away one by one, with Emma and Misty just behind the last of them. Emma idly watched Sierra's naked butt scamper away in front of her, but didn't get hard because of it, nor even when she padded back into the locker area and saw the three girls all in various stages of getting dressed.

Emma and Misty dried themselves off and joined Jenna, Eve, and Sierra in reclothing themselves. For once, Emma was able to genuinely be around other girls and focus on her own task, rather than pretending not to peek and trying to avoid her bulging cock being spotted.

"I'm glad you finally joined us," Jenna said as she slipped her shirt back on.

Emma looked up blankly. "Huh?"

"You know. In the showers and everything?"

"Oh." Emma flushed. "Yeah. That was... shit, I didn't even think about it, but everyone's gonna know now. Not to mention...." She covered her face in her hands a moment, oblivious to how her boobs and cock still hung out uncovered. "I can't believe I just got sucked off in front of everyone."

"You're welcome!" Misty said cheerfully.

"I wouldn't worry about it," Jenna said. "We're all kinda used to Misty jerking off in there. This wasn't that much worse."

Emma let her arms fall back to her sides, belatedly considered trying to cover herself as she remembered how naked she was, then decided that ship had long since sailed. "You might have a different opinion though. You, uh, seemed to like it. Who's to say everyone did?"

"Who cares?" Jenna countered.

"I care!" Emma said. "I wasn't ready for everyone to know about my... problem."

"Your cock?" Jenna asked, arching an eyebrow. "Emma, were you ever gonna be ready?"

"I... maybe."

"You never woulda been," Misty chimed in, still unhelpfully. "But now it's done, and you can learn and grow from it."

Emma glared at her. "Don't think that blowjob gives you a free pass on everything else."

Misty beamed innocently. "What about promising to do it again?"

Emma bit her lip and looked away. That was tempting, in fact.