All Comments on 'Futa Club Ch. 02'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh finally, a nice futa-on-futa story that isn't just a dominance/rape/fight sex.

FutaLover_79FutaLover_79over 1 year ago

First two chapters are very good so far. Not a huge fan of the romance angle where the story focuses on just two characters, but I guess I’ll have to get used to it. Also a bit worried about male characters being involved in the story. It’s not my thing, so hopefully they won’t play a large role and I can just skip over those sections if/when they happen. Really interested for more content with Misty’s parents and maybe finding out how big her mom’s cock really is.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

Very sweet. Something seldom seen in this genre. Frankly, I wouldn’t have stopped to read this series if I hadn’t seen your authorship. You don’t write gonzo.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Futas have pussy's too! Why don't you use them?

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarover 1 year ago

Pros: Cute characters, playful incest that's matter-of-fact without feeling -totally- gratuitous, and as Anon says, futa that's actually romantic and not just a BDSM power trip.

Cons: I'm not big on butt stuff so I must respectfully tap out.

But the emotional core of the series looks solid, and I wish you all the best in future chapters.

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

This is a very well written story of young love and exploring sex. I would love to meet a family like Misty’s.

I’m a bit kinky like Misty and her family. This is another 10 star story……

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to seeing this continue! This is so cute and so hot at the same time!

TopazThornTopazThornover 1 year ago

I think you have a great story going here, and am looking forward to you continuing with it. Also Muskyboy is right futanaris do have both male and female genitalia. But it is your story and is great so far, so go as you feel it should. Thank you.

aimlesstiedaimlesstiedover 1 year ago

Dear Sir,

Your story is so unrealistic and with such a huge quantity of caresing, friendship, wonderful sexual thrill and other fantasies, that I really love it!!!, and a like very much both Misty and and Emma personality. Please, keep writing this kind of stories.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 1 year ago

I love that futa's stay so horny, but really love how their relationship is developing. i love this story.

Client8Client84 months ago

A promising followup to part 1, but me thinks's more naughtiness awaits in the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Futa Club Ch. 01 Previous Part
Futa Club Series Info