Futa Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty was interrupted by a particularly hard and deep thrust, catching her by surprise and sending a mixed bolt of pleasure and pain up her body. She had to stop and pant for a moment while the hurt faded back to the deliciously stretched out ache that she loved so much.

"You don't feel at all ashamed, do you?" Ms. Kindle asked, holding herself balls deep inside Misty's tight little bum.

"Should I?" Misty asked.

"Well... some students want to be naughty for better grades. Which is bad enough. But you waltz in here wanting to get your ass pounded just for the hell of it."

"Yep!"

"By a teacher you don't even know."

"Uh huh."

"While your girlfriend has to sit there and watch."

Misty did her best to face Emma, despite the blindfold making that tricky. "You wanna fuck my mouth or something?"

"No... no I think I'm good for now," Emma said.

"See," Misty said, "she's good."

"You might be more of a little slut than your sister," Ms. Kindle said, punctuating with a hard smack on Misty's butt.

Misty tried to wiggle and avoid the follow up spanks, but was held pretty firmly in place by the cock stuck deep, deep up her ass.

"M'just horny, is all," Misty mumbled. "Constantly. Not my fault."

"A horny little slut?"

"Maybe."

"A horny little butt slut who wants any cock, any time she can get it?"

"Well I wouldn't go that far."

"She's got standards," Emma said helpfully. "Uh... I think."

"Hey!" Misty said.

"Sorry, babe," Emma said. "But you are a bit slutty."

"I know." Misty gave her best blindfolded pout. It kind of sucked not seeing whether it landed or not. "I'm well aware of that. But I'm still picky."

"Are you?"

"Yes! Of course. You know how many people I coulda fucked around with if I wasn't?"

"So you're saying I made it into an elite club?" Emma asked casually.

"You're my girlfriend," Misty said definitively. "That's even better."

"I dunno," Emma said. "You seemed way more excited getting Ms. Kindle's cock than mine."

"That's not true! It's just exciting because she's a teacher, and what she did to Saphy, and--"

Misty was interrupted again as Ms. Kindle lost patience, hauled her hips back, dragging Misty's ass back along with her cock due to all the suction, then jammed herself fully back inside. Misty actually felt herself drooling, rather embarrassingly, and couldn't do a thing about it with her hands tied behind her back.

For the next little while, Misty couldn't even form words. Her mouth hung open, yet more drool accumulating as her butt got worked harder and harder, building to a proper pounding. She could feel the precum dripping from her cock, mirroring her drooling mouth. Saphira's awkward walk the other day was making more and more sense.

A cock pressed to Misty's cheek. Misty immediately turned her head with her mouth wide open, but Emma's cock had already moved. It slapped her other cheek, once again sending her head whirling to try and catch it. Emma giggled as she cock-slapped Misty another couple times, then finally let her actually have it.

Misty couldn't move much, and was stuck sucking on the tip of Emma's cock as that was all she was given. She wanted more, wanted her face fucked the way her ass was, but couldn't do a thing about it.

"I can't believe you can take it like that," Emma said. "I can see how much your asshole's stretching, which just looks like it should hurt, and she's so damn far inside you... not to mention how hard she's fucking you."

Misty couldn't reply without spitting Emma's cock out, and she wasn't about to do that.

"You'd be amazed what an ass can take," Ms. Kindle said. "Especially such a well trained one."

"I'm still waiting to see what Misty can't take," Emma said. "It'll be interesting to find out."

"I imagine it would be," Ms. Kindle purred as she rubbed Misty's ass and kept on pounding it.

Emma fed Misty more of her dick. Misty kept her mouth open, and her face lifted as well as she could. She was in an awkward position for truly going at Emma's cock the way she'd like, but Emma was helping her out with that.

Even after Emma bumped into the back of Misty's throat and couldn't push any further in, she grabbed Misty's hair in two big handfuls and used the leverage to try and find an angle into her throat. Misty gagged and drooled even more, but did her best to accommodate. It took some doing, but Emma managed to thrust into Misty's throat.

Misty had to concentrate on breathing for a while, what with Emma filling her throat up and the continued thrill of her ass getting wrecked. She knew she was a drooly, gagging, precummy mess. She didn't care how messy or tired she got. She was getting face-fucked by her girlfriend while also being pounded up the butt by her hot teacher, all while still in school where it was too risky to be sanely doing shit like this.

Granted, Ms. Kindle wasn't technically 'her' teacher. She still counted though.

Misty felt her balls tighten up. She wasn't even inside anyone, nor was her cock being played with, and yet she felt it happening. Between the two of them, Emma and Ms. Kindle were gonna make her cum without paying any attention at all to doing so.

Misty groaned hard around Emma's cock as thick spurts of cum pulsed all the way through her shaft and exploded against the desk she was leaned on. Speaking of messes, she could only imagine what she was doing to the desk and floor beneath her. Ms. Kindle didn't seem to mind. If anything, she only fucked Misty harder, encouraging her to pump out more messy, gooey cum all over the place.

Perhaps in response to Misty's butt squeezing her harder, or just because she liked Misty cum purely from getting ass and face fucked, Ms. Kindle came soon after. So much hot cum poured into Misty's ass, deep inside, as far as Ms. Kindle could get it. It was such a nice load, and made Misty's overfilled insides that much fuller.

Misty's legs were super wobbly. Ms. Kindle and Emma both had to support her as they stood her up. Luckily, they only seemed to want to make her kneel again, which was much easier on her poor, uncoordinated legs.

"Open up," Ms. Kindle said gently, but with teacher-like authority.

Misty obediently opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue a little. Emma's cock took its rightful place right back down her throat, from a different, better angle. Emma once again grabbed hold of makeshift pigtails on Misty's head and face fucked her hard, fast, and deep. Emma's balls slapped on Misty's chin over and over, and her shaft pulsed with impending need.

Emma pulled out and delivered her cum all over Misty's face, instead of into her mouth as she'd kind of been hoping. Still, Misty kept her tongue stuck out and was rewarded with some tasty streaks of her girlfriend's cum. Most of the mess still landed on her face, or on her tits and shirt, which Misty was pretty sure was deliberate.

They finally took off Misty's blindfold afterward and helped her sit on the desk she'd formerly been bent over. Misty was still panting and recovering, and she couldn't do a thing about the sloppy mess that she no doubt was. But oh did she feel satisfied.

Emma and Ms. Kindle both got dressed while mostly ignoring Misty. They might as well not have just ruthlessly shared her for all the attention she got. Though at least Emma came to stand next to her and stroke her hair once she'd dressed.

"You're certainly Saphira's sister," Ms. Kindle remarked absently as she straightened her hair.

"Yeah I am," Misty agreed.

"Now that that's out of the way, would you girls like to see the room you'll be getting?"

"Room?" Emma asked.

"For your little club thing."

"Oh. Yeah. Sure, why not?"

Misty nodded. "Sounds good." She wiggled her wrists, but they were still securely fastened. "I need some help here first, though."

"No you don't," Ms. Kindle said with a faint smirk. "Come along."

Emma giggled and helped Misty to her feet. "Yeah. Come on."

"No, seriously, Em," Misty said. "I need untied first. Or at least you need to put my pants back on for me."

"Nuh uh. I like you this way."

"Sure. So do I. But not parading through the school."

"There's hardly anyone around," Ms. Kindle said while holding the door wide open.

"Hardly anyone isn't no one!"

"You get so adorable when you're flustered," Emma said. "And you get flustered so easily sometimes, for someone as uninhibited as you usually are."

"I like being naked and sexy with some people," Misty said a little defensively. "Doesn't mean I want to be naked and shown off in front of goddamn anyone who happens to be wandering by."

"Sometimes you do. There was that boy who caught you sucking me off."

"Yeah, but he was all cute and embarrassed."

"And all the girls in our gym class."

"I'm used to them. And we're s'posed to be naked there."

"Outside in your jerk off spot?"

"Have to jerk off somewhere. And it was carefully chosen to not be obvious."

"Your family?"

"Family doesn't count. You know that."

"Point is," Emma said, "a somewhat slutty, half-naked walk through school shouldn't be a big deal."

"And yet, it is. And I'm not doing it."

Emma gave Misty a big-eyed pout. "Not even for me?"

"I--"

Misty was cut off as Emma kissed her hard and deep, emphasizing the gesture by wrapping her fingers around Misty's shaft and stroking her cock in long, slow motions. Misty hadn't softened all the way anyway, and as she stiffened right back up to full strength, Emma switched to her balls and gave them a playful and tender massage.

It just wasn't fair. How was Misty supposed to say no to Emma when she looked so damn cute, and was developing a naughty streak to rival her own?

"Come on," Emma said, a wicked glint in her eye, and a small line of errant shared spit on her chin, "it'll be fun."

"Only for you," Misty grumbled.

"You're pretty hard for supposedly not wanting to do this."

"That's your fault!"

"It so often is."

Emma took hold of Misty's cock again and started walking away. What else could Misty even do but follow?

Ms. Kindle was doing a magnificent job of looking like a purely professional teacher, considering the half-naked mess Misty still was, and all the hard butt-fucking she'd only recently been engaged in. She lead the girls down the hall--fortunately deserted, though Misty flinched whenever she heard sounds that might be someone about to catch them--around a few corners, and eventually to an unused classroom.

Misty frowned skeptically as Ms. Kindle opened the door and flicked on the lights. Her predicament was temporarily forgotten as she assessed the crammed and forgotten junk that filled the room.

"This is kind of a mess," Misty said.

"Well you'd know," Emma whispered cheerfully from beside her.

Ms. Kindle nodded easily. "This room's become something of a dumping ground for old boxes and books and things. And still has all the desks and chairs in the way. But no one's using it, and it's as out of the way as you're going to get. Not totally private, but total privacy was never really on the table."

"No. I s'pose not," Misty said. She studied the space some more, working out the potential in her head. "Well, we'll have to revisit it some other time. I think right now I should be getting dressed, and me and Em should be getting out of here."

Ms. Kindle flashed a slightly evil smile. "Why don't I give you two a ride home?"

"Um...."

"It's the least I could do after that wonderful... extra-credit project."

"S'not any credit," Misty grumbled. "And I mean really, I should get some bonus points out of it."

Ms. Kindle patted her head. "You've won points with me, if that helps any."

"Enough that you'll untie me?"

"Afraid not."

Misty had to scurry along after Ms. Kindle and Emma, reluctant to take an even longer and riskier trip while still bottomless and covered in sexy aftermath, but even more unwilling to stay where she was with no backup. She was able to stay sheltered behind Ms. Kindle and Emma as they encountered a few stray students, but her cover didn't work so well as they made it to the parking lot. Ms. Kindle smiled in amusement as Misty ducked between cars, keeping them between her and any observers. Emma followed close behind her, staring with an annoying amount of appreciation and lust at her embarrassed and exposed girlfriend.

"Stop looking at me like that," Misty hissed. "This isn't fair, you know."

"Not fair at all," Emma concurred happily. "But I don't think you know what you're doing to me right now."

"I can see the bulge. I'm aware."

"Your cute little butt darting around, and your cock all bouncing and leaking like that, and your face all red and embarrassed, and--"

"I said I'm aware."

"I kinda want to grab you and fuck your mouth again right here."

"Don't you dare!"

Misty scrambled into the back seat of Ms. Kindle's car as soon as it was opened for her. She lay down, keeping low and out of sight since even her mean girlfriend wouldn't let her put her pants back on.

Emma sat in the back with her, scooting her lap beneath Misty's head and cradling it for the drive. Misty grudgingly let Emma play with her hair and soothe her on the ride home. By the end, Misty was nuzzling pretty hard at Emma's bulge, and wishing she could have been sucking on it the whole trip. Once the danger had passed, her arousal had more than caught up with her, and she was forced to admit that the whole thing had been crazy hot. Emphasis on crazy.

It was possible Emma had a point about how confident Misty was about being naked and sexual in many situations, as compared to her reluctance about being more publicly exposed. But it was fair to be nervous and embarrassed when potentially being seen by any number of random people. Just as it would be to do anything sexy with someone she hadn't been prepared for. Kind of like Emma when Misty had first ambushed her in the shower....

Still, though, that was different. Ish.

The girls were dropped off in Misty's driveway, Misty tumbling out in a somewhat undignified manner. Emma waved Ms. Kindle goodbye, then helped Misty into the house.

"You know I'm pounding the shit out of you now, right?" Misty said in a low voice.

"Wouldn't expect anything less," Emma replied cheerfully.

Persephone was in the kitchen as the girls entered. In spite of her mom's ass and dangling cock framed by her apron being a common and unremarkable sight, Misty was so horny that she took a moment to appreciate the view anyway. Her mom had an amazing, full ass by any standard, and while her cock was too big to be properly wieldly, it looked quite tantalizing to suck and lick on right now while it was soft and tempting. Misty idly wondered what Emma would think if she dropped to her knees and started sucking on her mom's balls. Probably she'd sit back and perv on Misty getting picked up and mommy-pounded the way she'd deserve for such an act.

"Hello, Emma," Persephone said as she turned around. Her eyebrow quirked as she took in the sight of her daughter. "Artemis, you're rather a mess, aren't you? You're not dripping over everything, are you?"

Misty sighed. "Mom, we just got dropped off by a teacher, I'm tied up and a total mess, and the only thing you want to know is if I'm dripping on your floors?"

"Well are you?"

"... a little."

"I think her bum might still be gaping a bit," Emma added helpfully.

"Thanks, Em."

Persephone pointed down the hall, her face fighting a war between stern and amused. "Shower, young lady."

"But Mooommm."

"Nope. I know you want to go play, but shower first, then play time."

"Ugh. Fine. So unfair."

Emma escorted Misty to the bathroom. She kept flicking her eyes back toward the kitchen until they were out of range. "Maybe it's just 'cause I'm super horny from watching you," she said in a low voice, "but your mom--"

"Still smokin' hot, right?"

"So much! And I weirdly kinda wanted to, like, eat her ass out?"

"Makes sense. It's a great ass."

"Misty! She's your mom. You should, like, be annoyed with me or something."

"You know that's not how we work."

"I know. You could pretend, though."

"Sure. Why not." Misty cleared her throat. "Bad girlfriend! No lusting after my mom's ass!"

"That was half-hearted."

"Sure was." Misty nodded back the way they'd come. "If you wanna, you can go amuse yourself while I clean up."

Emma flushed rather adorably. "No I can't."

Misty grinned wickedly, getting some of her own back for Emma's lack of helpfulness during her half-naked run. "Sure you can. You want me to ask for you?" She raised her voice. "Mom! Emma wants to-- mmph."

Emma clapped a hand over Misty's mouth. "Shut up!" she hissed.

"But you do."

"Yes, but... shut up anyway."

Misty was still grinning as Emma untied her and smacked her butt to goad her into the bathroom.

Misty stretched out languidly under the shower spray. It felt so much nicer getting her arms free again. Feeling her skin slowly get all warm and pink and clean was pretty great too. She thought about trying to flush out her ass, but she was rather enjoying having all that warm, gooey cum up there. She was pretty sure she'd closed up tight again anyway, regardless of what Emma claimed. Ms. Kindle's cum could stay all snug and secure up there a while longer.

Misty groaned and closed her eyes as she washed her hard cock clean. Her mind was full of the image of Emma kneeling all naked and obedient behind Persephone, face buried between those mommy ass cheeks, licking away like the horny little thing she was. She had to stop herself before she started jerking off for real. Her cum wasn't for the shower wall. There was a much better place for it.

As it turned out, Emma had much the same thought. She was technically being good and waiting for Misty in her room, just innocently doing homework. The innocence was rather marred by being spread out on Misty's bed with all her clothes off and her butt stuck firmly up in the air while waiting for Misty to find her. She was turning into such a little butt slut, and Misty loved it.

There was no reaction from Emma as Misty padded across the room and settled in behind her. Emma couldn't help her involuntary excited tensing as Misty caressed and kissed her bum, then gradually worked up to licking her butthole out.

Misty gently toyed with Emma's balls while eating her ass, then stroked her cock a little. Emma was doing her best to pretend nothing was happening, but her self-control wasn't nearly what it needed to be to maintain the facade. Misty felt quite a lot of satisfaction in breaking Emma down into a squirmy, precummy mess.

Both girls sighed happily once Misty finally shoved her lubed cock deep into Emma's eager backside. Emma had knocked her homework to the floor, and was desperately clutching at the sheets as she was ravaged from behind.

There was no mercy to be found in Misty as she pounded Emma hard and deep, fucking her teasing little bum and getting out all her horniness and frustration on Emma's tight hole. Emma cooed and gurgled as she was pounded into the bed over and over. She was getting so good at taking cock, and was loving every second of it.

"I'm gonna fill you up so good," Misty said.

"Mmm, yes please."

"You won't be able to walk tomorrow."

Emma giggled. "I'll have to call in sick."

"That's risky. I might just take the chance to spend all day fucking you some more."

"Promises, promises."

Misty kept fucking Emma hard, and soon unloaded her backed up cum deep inside Emma's ass. She stayed still for a moment after, letting Emma feel her extra creamy fullness, then started rocking her hips again and built up for a second round. She was halfway serious about Emma not being able to walk tomorrow.

"That was so much," Emma moaned. "You're not done?"