Futa Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty's giggles stopped as Saphira laid her cock across her face. Misty obediently opened her mouth wide, even though at first Saphira only teased her with the still-increasing weight of her cock. Saphira dragged it back and forth, running her shaft and balls past Misty's lips, and only allowing her to get a taste by sticking out her pink little tongue.

Saphira leaned forward to casually play with Misty's tits. She stopped long enough for Misty to catch one of her balls and suck on it a bit, but even that didn't last long.

Happily, Saphira's next move was to pull back, place the tip of her cock at Misty's mouth, and slowly push inside in a well-practiced maneuver. Misty's throat opened up nicely for her sister, taking the full length of her and bulging rather obscenely in the process.

Misty couldn't see Emma anymore, but her ass was getting an increased workout as she took Saphira's cock all the way down her throat. The harder slapping of Emma's hips against her was, Misty assumed, directly related to her sister's involvement. Either non-verbal encouragement, or maybe just horniness.

It was lovely, whatever the case. Getting her bum nicely wrecked by her loving girlfriend while her horny big sister filled up her throat... what more could a girl ask for?

Her throbbing cock reminded Misty what else she was forgetting. Her balls ached in a deliciously needy way, but that could turn painful if neglected too long. She really should get a nice cum in, but she didn't want to stop the fun just for something mundane like that. So what if her naughty bits were a bit sore afterward? That was a fun reminder sometimes. Usually it was her ass being sore later that marked a good time, but allowances could be made for somewhere else getting a turn.

Misty had to focus on breathing as Saphira ramped up her pace to nearly match Emma's. Misty's throat couldn't take quite the pounding her stretchy, versatile ass could, nevermind that Saphira was that much bigger than Emma, but Saphira was giving it a good attempt anyway.

Misty's face got messy with spit and precum as she gagged and choked on her sister's big dick. She imagined her little bumhole was a similar sexy disaster with the rough treatment it was getting. Especially having been filled with cum once already.

Saphira gently traced her fingers down Misty's chin and throat, pausing to feel her own cock making Misty's throat bulge in and out. She kept going and slipped both hands to her sister's tits, caressing and toying with Misty's chest while plowing her mouth.

"She needs to cum," Saphira said. "Play with her cock some."

Emma's reactions were slow. Misty could only imagine how dazed and overwhelmed her girlfriend was probably feeling by now. She couldn't see anything past Saphira's balls swinging back and forth past her eyes, but the way Emma was giving it to her and her slow reaction to anything else were both very suggestive.

Misty moaned loudly around her sister's cock as Emma finally moved a hand from her leg. At first Emma went for Misty's balls, giving them a feel and probably noting how full and ready to burst they were. Emma was quicker after that to move to Misty's shaft and start properly stroking her.

"Oh wow, she's twitching so much," Emma said in an awed tone.

"She likes it," Saphira said. "No, she loves it." She gave Misty's nipples a gentle pinch. "Don't ya, sis?"

"Mmmmhmmmm."

"You love getting pounded like this. Stretched and filled from both ends. All slutty and happy."

"Mmmmhmm!"

Though in fact, it was more than that. Sure the sheer physical naughtiness was fun, but getting teamed up on the way she was by two of the people she loved most in the world made it sooo much better. Her sexy big sis, and her adorable and no-longer-so-innocent girlfriend.

Misty's cock throbbed, and her balls ached. She was getting so very close. Emma was only distractedly jerking her off, since she had butt pounding as her main focus. It was enough, though. Between getting her cock stroked and her throat and bum lovingly wrecked, Misty was going to explode.

"Mmmmmmph!"

"Love it when you moan around my cock like that," Saphira cooed. "But you know we can't understand."

Emma, having a slightly better grasp on things in more ways than one, tilted her head. "I think Misty's gonna cum."

"Mmhm!"

Misty's whole insides felt like they were going to shoot out her cock for the first few bursts. Her balls pulsed hard, shooting a much-needed load of hot cum through her shaft and into the air. Most of it landed right back on top of her, coating her smooth, flushed skin in gooey ropes that soon melded and became one big mess all over her.

"Good girl," Saphira said approvingly. "Want some more?"

Not waiting for an answer, not that she'd get much of one, Saphira pounded Misty's throat a little harder for a moment, then sighed happily and released a nice cum load of her own into Misty's tummy. She slowly pulled back with every spurt so that Misty had to do more and more work swallowing the thick, yummy cum, and eventually it was shot right into her mouth, bathing her tongue in her sister's sexy flavour.

The last of Saphira's orgasm came as she pulled out, aimed her cock, and added to the mess Misty had already made of herself, ensuring mainly that her tits got a nice thick glazing.

Emma's offering was only just behind Saphira's. Misty's ass got filled even more full as a second load of cum was added to the first.

Misty purred happily at the feeling of her bum being made even more of a cum dump than before, while at the same time her own cock still twitched and refused to give up just yet, and the last of Saphira's mess landed cheekily on her face and in her hair.

At the very end, Emma took a cue from Saphira and pulled out to douse Misty just a little more. She was the last one cumming, and hers was streaked on top of the rest of it, though it was almost immediately indistinguishable amidst the sexy and very naughty cummy coating.

Emma and Saphira took a long moment afterward to survey their work. Misty smiled and let them stare. She knew what she looked like, and given who was looking, she'd let them appreciate it as long as they wanted so she could bask in the attention the whole time.

Saphira finally padded over to Emma and patted her shoulder. "Very nice job."

Emma blushed. "Thanks?"

"Mind if I get a pic of the happy occasion?"

"Um... ok. I guess. Not to show anyone though, right?"

"Of course not. Just for my private records. So to speak."

"Liar," Misty mumbled. "I know you're sending dirty pics to Ms. K."

"Ms. Kindle?" Emma asked. "Why?"

"'Cause Saphy wants to be her giiirrrlll--"

"Shush," Saphira said.

"--frrriiieeennnd," Misty finished, undeterred.

Emma giggled softly. "Well I guess it's fine if it's her. Since we've done stuff with her already and everything."

"Don't encourage her," Misty said.

"Too late!" Saphira said, pulling out her phone.

Saphira hummed to herself as she took a few pictures of Misty and Emma in the sexy aftermath, getting some selfies of herself with them as well, at the best angles she could manage. Some pictures were just her and Emma posing with a cummy, worn out Misty, but more had them miming still fucking her, and a few last ones with Misty lovingly licking both their cocks clean.

"Could I, uh, get those too?" Emma asked shyly.

"Absolutely." Saphira winked. "Gimme your number, and if you're lucky you may even get some extra fun pics along with them."

"No sending my girlfriend dick pics when you're horny," Misty said calmly as Emma pulled out of her mouth.

"No promises."

"Saphy! Bad!"

Saphira giggled. "Don't worry, li'l sis. The way she looks at you, s'not like I could ever seduce her away."

"M'not worried about that." Misty carefully sat herself upright. "But you just shouldn't be sending those to my girlfriend, is all. And I know you would."

Saphira smirked crookedly as she admired Misty's cummy, well-fucked figure. "Boundaries are important," she agreed with hardly any obvious sarcasm at all. Her eyes slid slyly over to Emma. "Don't worry," she whispered loudly, "I'll still send some interesting things. Just not dick pics."

"That's all I ask," Misty said, rolling her eyes.

Emma squirmed, unsure, but smiled back cautiously at Saphira. "Any of you and Misty?"

Saphira grinned wider. "Certainly could be. And... we can always make more. Ones where I've cleverly hidden my dick, if necessary."

"Inside Misty?"

"Of course."

Misty sighed. "Oh hush, you two. Sort out your dirty texting later, would you?"

"Whatever you say, sister dearest," Saphira said. She stepped closer and gave Misty a quick kiss on the lips, in spite of the cum drizzled over them.

Emma, too, gave Misty a cummy kiss, though she let hers linger, and afterward casually licked her bottom lip clean of the mess that she'd transferred.

Emma and Saphira began dressing. Misty watched her lovers gradually cover up until they were practically respectable. They both had some difficulty hiding the bulges of their cocks that weren't quite soft enough, though.

"How'm I gonna get dressed without ruining my clothes?" Misty wondered aloud.

The look and subsequent smirk that Emma and Saphira shared made Misty instantly regret her question.

"I guess you won't be able to," Saphira said.

"No, guess not," Emma agreed.

"Uh, no, wait. Hang on."

Saphira started piling Misty's clothes in her arms. "Have to just keep hold of these for you."

"Have to," Emma concurred.

"Guys, no, that's not funny."

"Well... kinda funny," Emma said. She slipped next to Misty and took her hand, intertwining their fingers. "And very sexy."

"No, come on, I already did this. And we got caught."

"You seemed pretty horny afterward."

"Well--"

"And I think you liked how horny it made me."

Misty bit her lip. "That's true," she admitted.

"Saphy and me'll be naked with you, if you want."

"Speak for yourself," Saphira said, still holding Misty's clothes. "I'm staying dressed."

"Well that's not very helpful."

"Tough. I've gotta drive us home. And doing that naked, while fun, is inadvisable this time of day."

Emma shrugged. "Ok, well I'll do it with you again, if you want."

"You really aren't gonna get tired of making me run naked through the school, are you?"

Emma grinned widely. "Doesn't have to just be the school." She kissed Misty again, cleaning more of her cummy lips off. "You get so adorable and embarrassed."

"For someone as slutty as my li'l sis is, she sure does get easily flustered sometimes," Saphira added.

"I just prefer picking who I have fun with," Misty said somewhat defensively. "That's all. It's normal, you weirdos."

"And yet you're the one gonna be naked cum walking through school," Saphira shot back lightly. "Who's the weirdo?"

Misty squeezed Emma's hand tight for reassurance. "Only 'cause I'm a sucker for you," she said softly.

"You looove me," Emma teased.

"Shut up."

"Well you do." Emma pushed some of Misty's hair back adoringly, found her hand came back rather cummy, and abandoned the attempt at straightening it any more. "'Sides, you're so messy no one would recognize you anyway."

"They'd recognize who I'm with, though."

"Huh. Yeah. That'd probably give you away, wouldn't it?" Emma shrugged. "Nothing I can do about that. Ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

Saphira led the way, casually carrying Misty's clothes in her arms, constantly peeking back to grin at her sister.

Misty followed, clinging tightly to Emma's hand. In spite of herself, her cock slowly rose as they walked, giving away her returning arousal that the excellent fucking she'd received should have taken care of.

She had to admit, she supposed, that even if she didn't necessarily always care for it, risky public nudity did turn her on. Especially with Emma beside her. She'd fallen pretty hard for Emma, which she was already aware of, but this was yet another reminder of that fact. When it came right down to it, Misty could probably be convinced to do most anything for her.

The halls themselves were pretty much deserted. The three naughty futas passed a couple rooms with lights on, or that otherwise seemed like they might be occupied, but as far as Misty was aware, no one noticed them.

The parking lot was a bit of a different story. There were still cars scattered around, and at least a few stragglers hanging around in various stages of leaving. Misty walked as close as she could beside Emma, and simultaneously hung in Saphira's shadow, as though somehow no one would notice the naked, cummy, very erect girl if she just hid well enough.

No one called out as they walked, and Misty didn't dare look around to see if anyone was staring. She gratefully scrambled into the back seat of Saphira's car and curled up on her side to stay low, and to try not and get too much mess all over everything.

Emma squeezed in to sit next to Misty, though she hadn't been left much room. As Saphira drove away, Emma calmly undressed and managed to cuddle up behind Misty, holding her and snuggling their naked bodies together.

"Did anyone see?" Misty finally asked.

"A couple, maybe. Hard to tell. I was mostly watching you."

"Of course you were."

"Of course I was," Emma repeated, much more genuinely.

Emma kissed and nibbled on Misty's shoulder, neck and ear. Misty couldn't stay balled up protectively forever under such conditions, and gradually unfurled at her lover's caresses.

"Am I dropping you off at your place, or are you coming home with us?" Saphira asked from the front seat.

Emma only hesitated a moment. "Better call home and say I'll be at your guys' place for a while. I feel like I'm gonna owe Misty some time with my butt after this."

"You don't owe me anything," Misty assured her. "But... yeah, you better come home with us."

Emma giggled. "Thought so." She pitched her voice lower so only Misty could hear. "Love you."

"Mmm. Love you too, my darling."