Futa Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I feel done?"

"No, but... ooh, ok, I guess I can keep going."

"You think I was worried about that? I'm planning on wrecking your butt, you know."

"No you're not."

"Am!"

"Nah. 'Cause then it'd be all sloppy and tender next time you wanted it, and where would that get you?"

Misty frowned and smacked Emma's butt a couple times, making her yelp. "Don't bring logic into this!"

"Sorry. My bad."

Misty got back into the groove, fucking Emma silly. Her pounding was noisier and slicker than before, as she disturbed all the hot, fresh cum she'd just deposited.

Misty couldn't hold back a self-satisfied smirk as she found just the right spot and rhythm inside Emma to make her really whine and squirm, hitting her over and over until she exploded and came all over the bedding beneath her. Misty kept fucking her hard, not letting up at all to let her recover, until she came in Emma's butt for a second time.

After holding still a moment to make sure all her cum was snugly stored away, Misty pulled out of Emma's sloppy ass. She grinned at Emma's gaping, cummy little hole and gave it a fond pat before rolling over and lying on her back. She thought Emma might just collapse where she was, but in fact Emma crawled on wobbly hands and knees until she could get her mouth to Misty's cock. Emma settled in there and started giving Misty some cute, exhausted little licks.

"You don't have to do that," Misty said, running her fingers through Emma's mussed hair.

"I want to."

"Alright, then. Don't let me stop you."

Misty was sensitive and softening, but Emma's licks were so gentle that they were a fun little tease without getting her too hot and bothered again.

Once Misty was too soft for much more licking, Emma turned around and curled up with her. Misty nestled Emma's head to her breast and stroked her hair some more.

"I think my butt hasn't closed yet," Emma whispered.

"I warned you."

"You might really have ruined my ass."

"Oh, Em, if I ever do, you'll know." Misty kissed Emma on the head. "You'll close back up again. Don't worry about that."

"Hope so."

"Know so."

Misty kept playing with Emma's hair, soothing her and getting her breathing down to soft and even. She almost thought Emma was going to fall asleep, which she wouldn't mind.

"Hey, Misty?" Emma said.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry I didn't untie you."

"That's ok."

"You were just so cute and sexy and embarrassed."

"And you like that, don't you?"

"Kinda, yeah. You're so confident most of the time. I like when you're flustered."

"So you keep telling me."

"Well it's true. But anyway, I probably shouldn't have just made you run around bottomless like that."

Misty shrugged. "It's fine. I was with you. And you're kinda right, I mostly don't mind people seeing me, or being a bit naughty. It just throws me off a bit when I don't get to make the choice."

"You go super red sometimes."

"Oh hush."

"And your cock gets all big and precummy."

"Hush, Em. I get it. Yes, I get pretty horny over it. And yeah, maybe it was exciting today."

"Really? I thought you might just be pretending to hate it, and you--"

"I didn't hate it, but I wasn't pretending." Misty booped Emma's nose. "Next time you do something like that to me, you best be ready to take your clothes off too. Then we'll see how keen you are on it."

"That's not fair. I'm shy!"

"So am I."

"Are not."

"Am too."

"Not like me."

Misty smiled crookedly. "Em, I don't know if you've noticed, but you're not even as shy as you think you are. It might be 'cause I corrupted you, but either way you're definitely not."

"Oh. Huh. Shit. Yeah, you might be right. I guess I have been changing some lately, huh."

"I'll say."

Emma shrugged and curled up tighter against Misty. "I guess that's good," she said while failing to hold back a yawn.

"Yeah," Misty said. "I'd say it is."

****

Misty and Emma worked at clearing out their new club room over the next few school days. There was a lot of junk to be moved, and not so many convenient places to store it, but they did their best. Ms. Kindle had some ideas about storage places or closets, and occasionally just classrooms of teachers who annoyed her and she though it would be funny to dump a few boxes of random crap on. Since they had too many desks and chairs taking up space, the girls also started sneaking a single set into nearby classrooms, sowing extremely minor chaos among teachers who were quite certain they'd had one less desk the day before.

They stayed late after school a few times, since it was the best and easiest time for moving things through the halls without being questioned. It was also a good time for naughty fun, which rather impeded their schedule.

"What do you think?" Misty asked as they returned to their room from yet another delivery mission. "Another trip or two, then call it?"

"Yeah, I think so. I'm getting kinda worn out," Emma said, rubbing her arm.

"Me too. Let's get something light."

"Ok."

Emma shut the door behind them as they returned, which Misty thought was weird since they'd just be leaving again. She didn't pay it too much thought until she picked up her selected box and found Emma still just standing there watching her.

"What's up?" Misty asked.

"Well... maybe we should just do one more trip."

"Sure. Fine by me."

"And maybe... maybe you could be naked?"

Misty sighed and put down her box. She tried to ignore Emma's hopeful smile. "You couldn't have picked something different to love doing to me? It had to be embarrassing me?"

"I love other things." Emma bit her lip and shifted her weight from foot to foot. "I love lots of things with you. But I just keep imagining you walking down the hall with nothing on, all red and flustered and nervous. And your cute little butt scurrying ahead trying to get to cover."

"You meanie."

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed."

"So you claim." Misty shook her head. "But once was enough, wasn't it? At least when we were with Ms. Kindle I didn't have to worry about getting expelled or something."

"You wouldn't be!"

"You don't know that."

"No one will even see."

"Says you. We're not the only ones here, you know. Just 'cause it's quiet doesn't mean it's deserted."

"I know. We'll be careful."

Misty folded her arms. "We sure will be careful. Careful not to get naked in school."

"Um...."

"Naked in school in the hall, I mean. Not wandering around like idiots. Obviously we're gonna get naked some places."

"Ah, ok, good." Emma bit her lip again. "But, uh, you kinda have to get naked now."

"I very much don't."

"Well, but, remember our bet?"

Misty started to respond, then stopped. "Oh no."

Emma nodded eagerly. "You said! You said anything I wanted."

"Oh no."

"You did!"

"Oh god I did. This is seriously what you're gonna use that for?"

"Well it has to be something you wouldn't just do normally, otherwise what's the point?"

"But... but...."

Emma flashed a big, wide-eyed pout. "Please?"

Misty groaned. "Not fair."

"Pweeeaase?"

"Stop that!"

Emma sauntered closer, clasping her hands behind her back innocently and fighting the smile that marred her 'innocent schoolgirl' facade.

"Pwease, Misty. For me?"

"So unfair," Misty repeated. She took a deep breath. "If I do this--"

"Yes?" Emma said quickly.

"If I do... you'd have to do it with me."

It was a last ditch effort not to have to run naked through the halls. Or worse, have to walk slowly while carrying things. Misty had the sense she wasn't getting out of it. She was dreading the inevitable, while also fighting the thrill and arousal of being made to potentially expose herself in such an uncontrolled way. Basically anyone could stumble upon them. There was no way of knowing. Misty was much, much happier knowing exactly who was going to be looking at or playing with her. In fact, that was probably when she was at her very happiest, having someone fun to be sexy and naughty with.

In spite of her fears and anxieties, Misty's cock pressed hard against her the confines of her panties and jeans. She had someone fun to be sexy and naughty with. Someone who was getting to be far naughtier these days than Misty had anticipated. Someone who might actually push her well-stretched boundaries even further. She might not want to do a naked walk through school, but somehow she was getting all horny and fluttery at the idea that Emma would make her do it anyway. And maybe, just maybe, she kind of hoped that it would happen. That she'd have to do it.

Emma finally nodded, having made up her mind. "That seems fair."

"Really? You're going to?"

Emma was already pulling off her shirt. "If I want you to, I should be willing to do it too."

"You're not scared?"

"Misty, I'm terrified."

"You are?"

"Of course." Emma brought Misty's hand to her chest. Her heart was pounding. Misty had to resist the urge to fondle her some more with her hand already there. "But it's ok. You've made me be brave ever since I met you. Lots of people have seen me, and it's always been fine. And even if it wasn't... it'd be ok as long as I'm with you."

A long shiver went through Misty. She felt herself melt a little at the look of pure trust and adoration Emma was giving her. "Dammit, don't say that. You're gonna do things to me. I don't need wobbly legs if I gotta make it to that closet and back."

"I mean it. I'd do anything with you."

"Including show off for the whole school," Misty grumbled as she pulled off her own top.

"I mean, going to the showers that first time basically felt like it. And that wasn't so bad."

"No, it shouldn't be. Those girls are all pretty cool."

"Maybe everyone would be. Maybe we should--"

"Whatever you're about to say, please don't. At least not until we see how this goes."

"Yeah. That's fair."

Emma got naked first, and stood fidgeting while waiting for Misty. They were both hard in anticipation of what they were about to do, which Misty felt only made it more embarrassing. It was an admission of the horny little thing she was, which was fair enough, but if anyone saw them she didn't really want that fact broadcast. Although they were going to be naked regardless, so maybe it wasn't super relevant how hard they were.

Emma picked up a box. "Ready?"

Misty grabbed her own box. "Yeah," she sighed. "Let's do it." She nodded toward the door. "You first."

Emma grinned. "Scaredy cat." The door swung open with a faint squeak, and Emma poked her head out to check their surroundings. "All clear."

"For now, maybe."

Still, there was indeed no one to be seen. Emma waited impatiently for Misty to join her in the middle of the hall, then they both set off side by side for their destination.

Misty kept eyeing Emma as they walked, and Emma did the same in return. They were both naked somewhere they should very much be clothed, somewhere Misty felt no sense of control over at all. Not even Ms. Kindle with them to make Misty feel like they'd probably be alright. All that fear of the unknown, all that helpless exposure, it was all funneling into other parts of her. Into her arousal, mainly. Being naked with Emma would have made her horny as fuck anyway, but out here it was a whole different beast.

"What if I get too horny?" Misty asked. "What if I bent you over and pounded you right here?"

Emma turned her head with big, adoring eyes. "That'd be ok."

"Yeah? What about tomorrow, when everyone's all making their way to class?"

Emma bit her lip hard. "Oh wow."

"And literally everyone saw."

"Oh god."

"And they'd all know what a little slut you are. We both are."

Emma's eyes rolled back for a second. "It'd be ok. You'd be there."

"Wait, you want them to, don't you? You want everyone to see."

"No, I--"

"You're getting off on it."

"I'm not!"

"You are. You just want to show off for everyone, get pounded for anyone who wants to watch." Misty grinned as she watched Emma squirm. "Is this just a practice run."

"I'm not that bad," Emma said with a bright red face. "I think it's hot, but I'm not nearly brave enough for any of that."

"You said you would if I was there."

"Yeah. And I meant it. 'Cause you make everything ok." Emma's eyes were even bigger and shinier than ever. "I mean it. If you really wanted something, I'd do just about anything."

"Stop saying that. You'll make me want to test it."

"Well... I'm kinda safe anyway, 'cause you're secretly a scaredy cat."

Misty gasped in mock offense. Emma giggled, releasing some tension from her shoulders.

"You wouldn't really saunter out and bend over when everyone's around, would you?" Misty asked.

"Hell no. You'd have to drag me. But... thinking about you making me is super hot."

"You little tease. Trying to make me think I'm the prude all of a sudden, huh?"

Emma pouted. "You saying I'm a prude?"

"You were. Kinda. Weren't you?"

"Well... shy for sure. I don't know about a prude."

"You're not shy anymore."

"Nah, I still am. Just not nearly so bad. And I like when you get shy too, 'cause then I feel like maybe I'm not hardly shy at all. Anything that gets you embarrassed can't be something to feel bad about being nervous over."

"You still nervous right now?"

"A little. But, like, there's no one around. We're naked, hard, nowhere to hide... and there's just no one."

"You were hoping otherwise?"

"I dunno. Maybe a close call or something. Then we'd be all anxious and giggly, and it'd be so hot once we got back to safety."

"You're crazy, Em."

"Thanks."

They dropped off their boxes and spent a furious couple minutes making out, all naked and horny from their walk. Misty halfway wanted to push Emma up against the wall and give her the good fucking she deserved, but it was better to wait. Just a little bit saner to get back to their room first.

They held hands as they started their return journey. Misty smiled at feeling Emma's fingers intertwined with hers and gave a little squeeze. Emma looked at her and smiled in that special way that melted Misty so.

"Let's go this way," Emma said as they reached an intersection.

"Why? That's a longer route."

"Yeah. But my locker's this way and I want to get something."

"It can't wait?"

Emma grinned. "Scaredy cat."

"I just want to get you back so I can wreck your ass like you deserve for this silly little excursion."

"Promises, promises."

"I mean it! You're getting it for this!"

"That's what you said last time, and it barely even ached anymore by the next day. Not hardly wrecking much of anything, were you?"

Misty frowned. "You saying I haven't been rough enough with you?"

"No. It's perfect. Just... your threats aren't all that worrisome."

"We can change that."

Emma only smiled and kept walking, following her cock straight ahead. Misty let go of her hand and dropped back a few steps to watch Emma's cute butt swaying, as well as her cock rolling back and forth with each movement of her hips. Emma looked back with flushed cheeks, knowing exactly what Misty was doing, and put an extra little oomph in her walk for Misty's viewing pleasure. It was hard to believe she was the same innocent futa who'd formerly refused to let anyone see her naked at all. Now she'd walk down the halls of school without a stitch of clothing, swinging her hips like a seductive pro for Misty to drool over.

They arrived at Emma's locker, somehow without running into anyone. Misty was feeling more confident and in control after such a lack of disaster, but was still vigilant about watching for anyone approaching. She leaned up against the locker next to Emma's while waiting.

"You gonna open it or what?" Misty asked.

"I, uh, can't remember the combination."

"What? How did you forget?"

"I didn't forget. Just... my mind's too wound up. I can't think."

"Well you better go quick. Someone's coming."

Emma jumped and whirled her head back and forth. "Where? What? I don't... oh." She stopped and took a deep breath when she saw the big smile on Misty's face. "That's not funny."

"Yes it is. This is all your fault, remember. You didn't have to be out here naked and vulnerable. It was entirely your choice."

"Well, yeah, but the idea is not to be seen."

"Then you've made a questionable decision to forget your combination and get yourself stuck here."

"Not on purpose!"

Emma took another breath and started to turn her lock's dial. Misty couldn't help herself and leaned in to nibble on Emma's ear in a very distracting way.

"Cut it ooouuuttt," Emma whined.

"Just imagine if you'd tried this early in the morning," Misty whispered. "Before anyone was here. And your clothes were all in your locker. But you can't get in, and you're stuck here while our classmates trickle in."

"Stop!"

"You get some curious looks. Some stop and stare at you. All naked and horny and frustrated, tugging desperately at the lock. Getting all red. Knowing that every single set of eyes going past is taking a good look."

"Mistyyy!"

"Everyone's checking you out. And whispering. Some are clearly intrigued. Thinking their naughty thoughts about you."

"They aren't!"

"They are. Some are getting bolder. Walking close and 'accidentally' brushing their hands against you as they go past. Over your bare skin. Grabbing your butt. Maybe reaching around for-- mmph!"

Emma pounced on Misty, pushing her hard up against the lockers. She kissed her fiercely, unwaveringly, pressing her throbbing cock to Misty's tummy and smearing it with precum.

"So mean," Emma breathed.

"Just saying," Misty said. "It's a good thing you didn't do that."

"You'd love it. You'd just stand there and let me suffer."

"I'd step in!" Misty shrugged. "Eventually."

"Uh huh."

"I would. I'd tell all the boys to stop playing with you. You're my toy!"

"How sweet of you."

"But maybe they could still watch while I sucked you off."

"Of course."

Misty slowly dropped to her knees and licked the tip of Emma's cock. She got a tongueful of precum in the process, and held it in her mouth for a moment to savour it. "Think about it," she said. "Boys pulling cocks out, girls with hands down their pants, all watching you, waiting for you to get sucked off in front of them."

"You forgot girls pulling cocks out."

"Yeah, maybe some of that too." Misty grinned up at Emma. "And they'd all be rubbing themselves while watching you."

Misty punctuated her last thought by impaling her throat on Emma's hard, twitching cock. She bounced her head back and forth as quickly as she could while her throat was still adjusting, wondering how long it would take Emma to cum. She was rather disappointed when Emma pulled away, emptying her mouth with a slick pop and a trail of messy saliva.

"Not here," Emma said.

"You don't wanna cum all over me and make me walk back like that?"

"Well... yeah, I do. Would you actually let me?"

"Nah. I'd probably swallow it. I'm naked enough as it is without being messy too."

"Tease."

"That's me." Misty beckoned Emma closer again, but Emma stayed where she was, dancing from foot to foot.

"Seriously," Emma said. "Let's go back."

"Nervous all of a sudden?"

"The whole time. But no. Not that. Something else."

"Ooh. Intriguing." Misty climbed to her feet. "Alright. Let's go then."

They headed off at a brisk walking pace. Misty's head was full of curiousity about what was going on in Emma's. Something naughty, she thought. But she wasn't sure what. Presumably Emma was deep in thought too, because neither of them was watching out at all when they rounded a corner straight into a boy and girl who were headed the opposite way.

All four of the them stopped and froze. Misty and Emma went bright red, and the other pair weren't that far behind on the colour spectrum. A moment of pure silence passed. Misty felt her body being looked over, which was fair enough really, and she in turn examined the couple who'd accidentally caught them.