Futa Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the apparent 'obvious' role to picture for himself, Damian kept switching to imagining being Misty instead. Being on his knees, sucking on Emma's pretty cock.

As silly a thought as it might be, and as questioning as he was about admitting it, he had to admit it was a pretty cock.

It was probably just revved up hormones, was all. He'd been in a sexual situation so far beyond what he was used to, so very, very far beyond, that his mind was all over the place.

Maybe, too, it was wrestling with the idea that they'd probably want him to give head. Maybe it was just an exploration of what was coming.

As Damian masturbated in bed, though, and his fantasies kept coming back to sucking on Emma or Misty's cock, he was forced to admit it was probably more than idle speculation.

****

By the next morning, Damian had himself convinced that he was going to proceed cautiously. He had to go back. There was no way of stopping that happening. But with a fresh day's perspective, he couldn't help wondering if he'd been overly enthusiastic and excited the day before.

In a life mostly devoid of naked girls and sexy times, an abundance of both was so very tantalizing. Damian felt like maybe he'd been swayed too easily and had let his cock do the thinking. It wasn't like he knew anything about giving blowjobs, nor was he the sort of boy to want to just dive in because of the promise of getting some in return. Probably.

Was that a sort of boy? If it was, he probably wasn't one. Maybe.

Yet all it took was spotting Emma and Misty while he was trying to remember what books he needed at his locker. The two of them waltzed into their club room, and the very sight of them started Damian's heart beating faster while a nervous, excited flutter ran through his tummy.

He'd seen them naked. Or half-naked, at least. That was more than enough to send his imagination running wild. Nevermind their respective hand and mouth on him, and how damn good those had felt.

Who was he kidding? He'd be willing to try some things in exchange for more stuff like that. Plus the brief sight of the two girls reminded him why he'd been so easily swayed in the first place. Giving blowjobs didn't seem so scary or questionable when it was to pretty girls like them. It was a whole different thing from sucking off another boy.

Damian took a deep breath and made the short walk to the door Misty and Emma had gone through a moment ago. The two of them were alone in there, Emma sitting on a desk, Misty in front of her, just making out with each other while Misty worked at getting Emma's bottoms out of the way.

"Oh hey," Emma said, spotting Damian first. "You did come back."

"Told you," Misty said.

"What do you mean? I never argued that he'd be back."

"Yeah, but you said he'd be all confused."

"Well he definitely left yesterday looking all confused. Happy, though."

Damian cleared his throat. "That, uh, seems like basically an accurate assessment. Confused but... interested? Happy? Something."

"Aha! Good." Misty turned and started toward Damian.

Emma had to kick her jeans and panties the rest of the way off without any help.

Damian's eyes were yanked away from the closer girl to the one showing off her cock. Yeah, he could play with it. It was just so much less intimidating on a girl. Or, perhaps, there was enough of interest on a girl to make him not think about how intimidating her cock might be. Because honestly, both Emma and Misty were slightly on the too-big-for-comfort side. Not scarily so, but enough that it should have given him more pause than it did.

"You know there's no freebies today," Misty said, taking his unresisting hand.

Damian swallowed, fighting a suddenly dry mouth. "I know," he said faintly.

"Good boy. Em's already got her pants off, wanna start with her?"

"Start with?"

Misty shrugged. "Well teeeccchnically you could only do her, I guess. But you wouldn't want to make me jealous already, would you?"

"Oh hush, babe," Emma said, sneaking up behind Misty and grinding on her a little. "You don't get jealous."

"Says you."

"And, like, he's just gonna need to try it. See how it goes from there."

Damian nodded quickly. "Just try it," he echoed. "See how it goes."

Emma kissed Misty's cheek from behind. "You can go first if you want. I don't mind."

Misty considered for a brief second, then shook her head. "Nah, babe. You first. I wanna watch anyway."

"Oh do you now?"

"Mmhm."

Emma nuzzled Misty and nipped lightly at her ear. "You wanna teach him some things before he does you. That it?"

"Well... maybe." Misty pressed her hips back and made Emma groan with additional butt contact. "But let's say I'm only thinking of you. After all, you were the one who was all horny and needed to come get off before class."

"So selfless."

"Aren't I though."

Damian's nervous anticipation got more intense as the girls led him to the room's bed. He hadn't really considered it yesterday, but he had no idea how they'd ever managed to get a bed in here, let alone how they kept the bedding laundered. And it definitely needed regular cleaning, given the way it was used.

Emma sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread to either side, cock pointed forward and up and a slight angle. She was as hard as could be and dripping slightly at the tip.

Damian swallowed hard at the sight of her like that, knowing she was waiting for him. He expected his mouth to be dry, but was surprised at just how much saliva he was producing, like his mouth was actually watering instead of drying up with anxiety.

"Here, kneel down," Misty instructed calmly, as though he wasn't about to go down on her girlfriend. She placed a cushion on the floor for him to kneel on, which was thoughtful of her, he supposed. "No pressure to start with. We've got some time."

"Not a lot of time, though," Emma said.

"No. Some, but not a lot."

Damian nodded faintly and lowered himself to his knees in front of Emma. She looked even bigger from this proximity and angle. All of a sudden, he had a surge of panic at what he was getting himself into. He couldn't take her in his mouth. She wouldn't fit. And why was he even trying in the first place?

"I don't think I can," Damian said.

Misty paused, already in the midst of stripping her pants off. "Don't think you can what?"

"You know. This."

Misty looked at Emma's cock, then up at her face. Both girls shrugged.

"Morally, you mean?" Emma asked tentatively.

"What? No, not that." Damian considered. "Or maybe I should be... no, nevermind that." He took a deep breath. "I think you're too... big. Like, kinda scarily big."

"Oh, that," Emma said while Misty giggled and finished stripping her bottoms off. "Um, like, yeah, I guess we're on the big side. In a sense. You, uh, haven't seen some of the cocks we have. I'm kinda jaded now too, thanks to Misty. Her mom, for instance, now that's a scary cock."

"Very nice once it's in, though," Misty pointed out.

"I don't know if I believe that." Emma shrugged. "I get it, though. At first, yeah, it does seem tricky. But you can just get used to it for a bit. Touch it, lick it, suck just a little...."

"Nothing too scary," Misty said confidently.

"Easy for you to say," Damian grumbled. She could take a cock no problem already. It wasn't a problem for her.

And what was that thing about her mother? He'd sort of let it slip by without stopping to question it.

As Damian kept just staring at Emma's cock, right in front of his face, it twitched a little, startling him with even that small amount of movement. It turned out to be enough to get him to move too. He reached for it and wrapped his fingers around her.

Other than Emma's gasp, and of course the lack of sensation for Damian, it was very similar to grabbing his own erection when jerking off. She was a little bigger, enough that his fingers didn't quite meet around her thickness, but the similarity helped him get over some of his fear. It wasn't all new and frightful by any means. He wasn't sure he could do the sorts of things Emma and Misty could, but there were some things he could definitely manage.

Still fascinated by the cock in his hand that was very much not his own, Damian ran his nearly-closed fist up and down, stroking Emma's warm, smooth shaft. It felt nice. Not in the same way as having his dick played with by any means, but there was still something pleasantly visceral about it. Plus he liked this newish concept of playing with someone else and not just himself.

Misty sat next to them and idly stroked herself while Damian got comfortable playing with Emma.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" Misty said. "Makes you wanna suck her, huh?"

Damian flushed, but nodded. He had, in fact, been coming to terms with the fact that he really kind of wanted Emma in his mouth. He still didn't think she'd fit, at least not comfortably, but the idea of having her all in there, filling his mouth, it was doing things to him. Very nice things.

"Is she really gonna fit?"

"Of course. She's really not that big, in some respects. Certainly not too big for sucking on. Trust me."

Damian shrugged and parted his lips. He licked Emma a couple times, just around the head of her cock, and then a longer one halfway up the underside of her shaft. There was a subtle flavour to her, stronger at the tip where she was leaking precum, and he found her taste encouraging him to try more and more.

He had to open up pretty wide to actually get her in his mouth, but not as wide as he'd feared, not so much that it hurt or ached or anything. Though if he went to long like that, he'd probably be sore afterward.

"Ooh," Emma cooed. "There it is."

"Mmhm," Misty said, watching with unblinking eyes as Emma's cock partly disappeared inside Damian's mouth. "How's it feel?"

"Like... like a mouth. Like you, but different." Emma ran her hand through Damian's hair, catching him off-guard with the casually intimate gesture. "I can't really compare while he's still so hesitant. You never are."

Misty grinned. "Why be hesitant when I know what I want?"

"Why indeed?"

It was so casual for them. To Damian, it was a brand new experience. It was nerve-wracking and thrilling, arousing to an extremely confusing degree.

He was so damn hard. He wished he'd taken his pants off before starting on Emma's cock. Just because he'd had this weird interest in sucking one of them hadn't necessarily meant it would turn him on so much.

But it definitely did turn him on. Damian had never been hornier in his life. Possibly tied for yesterday, maybe, but even then he was pretty sure it was even more intense now.

Damian gagged as Emma's cock pressed against the back of his throat. He wanted more of her in him, but further attempts just resulted in more gagging and some choking.

It was ridiculous how badly Damian wanted to deep throat the girlcock in his mouth. That and he wanted to jerk off, but didn't have a free hand for it, nor his cock free. The latter made sense, at least, the desire to stuff his own throat full and choke on Emma's whole length was a bit trickier to figure.

Damian probably would have been mortified at being so slutty in front of these girls he really only barely knew, except that he was horny enough not to mind.

"Relax a little," Misty said.

Damian paused and turned his eyes toward her as much as he could without pulling away from Emma's cock any. "Hm?"

"You wanna take her deeper, yeah?"

Damian felt his cheeks warm slightly, but he nodded, wiggling Emma's cock with the motion of his head.

"You can't force it," Misty said. "I mean, you can, but that's more advanced. Just keep trying, but gently. Let your throat accept her. Don't try and just shove her in. And also...."

Misty slipped off the bed and put her hands on Damian's shoulders. She adjusted his posture some, lining him up in some way that didn't immediately make sense to him.

"Try that," Misty said.

Damian could feel her cock on his back now, while Emma's was still half in his mouth. His own erection throbbed needily, and he had the sudden insane urge to have both girls in him at the same time. Except there really wasn't any way to do that. He obviously couldn't fit them both in his mouth, and what did that leave?

Well, technically his butt, he supposed. But even as horny as he was, and as strangely into sucking girlcock as he seemed to be, he wasn't 'that' sort of boy. Whatever 'that' meant.

He just wasn't. That was all.

Damian kept working Emma's cock, sucking hard on the tip, taking her until he gagged, stroking the base of her shaft with his hand. He even felt a growing appreciation for fondling her balls as well. He wasn't sure why. Maybe it was the small, sexy noises she made. He definitely loved making her moan like that.

It took him by surprise when with no particular warning, Emma's cock just slid partly into his throat. Once he realized what had happened, he gagged a little, but he screwed up his determination and didn't pull away, rather pushing forward. And, indeed, after the initial penetration he was able to throat himself even deeper on her with only minor extra effort.

Damian still had to pull back and suck in some air, coughing a few times as a result. He went right back to it, though, and again was able to take Emma in his throat.

A surge of horny pride filled Damian when he found his lips at the base of Emma's shaft and his chin pressing to her soft, girly balls. He held himself there a moment, feeling the throb of her arousal all the way through his mouth and neck, then pulled back to allow airflow again.

"Oh wow," Emma murmured. "That's nice."

Misty was still behind Damian, now grinding on his back. "What's it like?" she asked with an intense curiousity in her voice.

"Like... I don't know. It's still mostly like what I'm used to, but kinda different too. Maybe it's like boy differences."

"Like whaaattt?" Misty said, nearly at a whine. She pressed her cock even more firmly to Damian as she rubbed it up and down.

"I don't know. You'll just have to try and see."

"Ok!" Misty caught Damian by surprise and pushed his head forward, impaling it fully on Emma. "Finish her quick so I can have a turn."

"Misty! Don't do that. Be nice. He's still learning."

"Oops, yeah, sorry." Misty hugged Damian from behind, which may have just been an excuse to get better leverage as she grinded her cock all up on him. "You're doing so well I forgot how new you are."

Damian couldn't explain with his mouth full, nor was he certain he would have wanted to regardless, that in fact being forced down like that was basically amazing, and made him feel like he could just burst in his pants. He did his best to replicate the feeling, forcing himself harder and faster than his mouth and throat were really ready for, but it just wasn't the same as one of the girls doing it to him.

"Oh my goddd," Emma moaned. "I'm totally gonna cummm. In a boy's mouttthhh."

"Crazy, right?" Misty said. "Do it, babe. Fill that boy up with cum."

Damian didn't really know what he was expecting, other than that he really, really wanted it, but the flood of hot, thick cum that Emma released was way too much all at once. His throat bulged around her pulsing shaft and the initial shot of cum. When he pulled back some, his mouth was filled just as quickly, this time with the intense, sexy taste to go along with it.

As best as he tried to swallow, it wasn't enough, and Damian found himself choking on girl-cum. The result of which, mainly was that instead of going safely to his tummy, much of it ended up on his face and chest instead.

"Ooh, messy messy," Misty said. "Bold choice."

Damian coughed and wiped at his face, which didn't help much. "Wasn't on purpose. That was a lot all at once."

"Mmm, yeah, my Em cums hard, doesn't she," Misty said, giving Emma some extremely dreamy eyes.

Emma, for her part, lay back and basked in the moment, seemingly oblivious to the mess she'd made of Damian.

Misty stood and swung her hips gently, making her hard cock swing enticingly. "Don't suppose you're still ready for more?"

Damian, who felt he should really be freaking out more about being covered in cum just before the school day started, was immediately hypnotized. He watched Misty's beautiful erection sway back and forth and turned himself slightly to line up with her.

He was so damn horny and practically drooling at the thought of getting more girlcock in his mouth. Even the way Misty smiled down at him on his knees made his heart pound and his pulse race hard. He'd just finished sucking Emma off, and the novelty should have faded a bit, but he was just as excited for Misty now. He wanted more.

The bell went off before Misty could even slide into Damian's mouth. He felt the greatest sense of disappointment and loss as Misty frowned and turned away just before her cock met his lips.

"Aw, fuck," Misty said. "Shoulda known. Sorry, Damian, looks like we're outta time."

"Oh."

"Em'll have to take care of me. She can handle it hard and fast pretty well these days. Wouldn't want to choke you too bad."

Damian's cock throbbed hard at the idea of being choked and abused on Misty's shaft, but he did his best to feign indifference as he stood up. He didn't want to appear too desperate and slutty.

Not that he was or anything. Maybe he enjoyed sucking girls off. Sure. That didn't mean there was anything wrong with him. Even though all he wanted to do was get back on his knees and take Misty and....

Damian shook his head hard and started toward the door.

"See ya later on?" Misty called after him.

"Yeah," Damian croaked. He cleared his throat. "I mean, yeah, I'll probably be back."

"Cool. Looking forward to it!"

The last sight Damian had before slipping into the hall was Misty pounding the shit out of Emma's mouth and throat. Hard enough that Emma should have been gagging and breathless and fighting, but instead she seemed fairly calm and adoring of Misty's efforts. It kind of looked like her cock was stiffening right back up in spite of how much mess she'd made in and on Damian.

Speaking of which, Damian held his backpack in front of him protectively as he walked as fast as he could to his locker. He had a hoodie in there he could put on. No change of shirt other than that, unfortunately.

It meant wearing Emma's cum all through his classes, though covered up. When he leaned his head the right way, he got the scent of all that girl-cum filling his nostrils. It left him unable to get the girls out of his head, nor with any real hope of calming himself and not spending the whole morning as a horny, distracted little thing.

****

Damian rushed to the club room at lunch. If anything, he managed to be too early. There was no sign yet of Misty or Emma. In fact, only one other girl was there already, and she was only just taking off her pants as he came in.

The girl paused upon seeing Damian, but her pants were already nearly off, and her cock was getting hard, so she couldn't easily reverse course even if she'd wanted to. Damian was surprised at the blush that appeared on her cheeks, but maybe he shouldn't be. He couldn't be the only one who wasn't yet used to the club yet.

"I saw you here before, right?" the girl asked, a slight catch in her voice.

"Uh, yeah, probably. I'm new though." Damian walked forward and awkwardly extended his hand since it was the only thing he could think to do. "Damian."

"Right. I kinda remember. I'm Tori." She let go of her panties and took Damian's offered handshake, even as her cock grew and threatened to poke him. She blushed harder when she caught him looking. "Kayla was gonna show me a video she thought I'd like. I was, uh, just gonna wait for her." Tori shifted her weight. "I feel a little silly now, though."