Futa Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori graduated him to a pair of slippy, lubed up fingers, and again it mostly just felt nice. Maybe a little weird and questionable to have his ass fingered, but generally quite enjoyable and not at all painful.

Her cock was different. It was significantly bigger than her fingers, and nothing at all like being tenderly licked out. If Damian hadn't been so curious and horny, he probably would have freaked out at that point. But he'd asked for this, and really did want to know what it was like.

"Up on your knees," Tori said, giving Damian a few gentle smacks on his butt until he lifted his ass for her. "That's better."

Damian clenched his hands and fought the nervous flutters in his tummy. Tori pressed her cock to his ass, threatening to go right in. He was more and more desperate for it, his fears turning to pure, impatient anticipation.

"I'm going to push in a bit," Tori said.

Damian nodded. "Ok."

"You're still kind of tight."

"I haven't done this before."

"That's true. I'll try to be gentle."

"Thanks."

Even going gently, Tori was still really big to try and fit in Damian's ass. She seemed to even be getting bigger the harder she pushed against his tight, lubed hole. Damian was about to chicken out and tell her to stop, when she finally popped in.

The initial sensation was more shock than pain or pleasure. It seemed impossible that she'd actually gotten inside. His ass protested a bit, but at the same time was sending signals that it felt kind of good, too.

"There we go," Tori said. "How's that feel? Doesn't hurt too much, does it?"

Damian slowly shook his head. "Can you... can you go deeper?"

Tori snorted. "Can I? Silly boy, of course I can."

Damian could feel the stretch as his ass only reluctantly gave in. It should hurt more, he thought. It felt like it should. But really, the deeper Tori pushed into him, the fuller he got, the more it just felt right. It was even better than sucking on girl-cocks, though admittedly both at once might be better still.

"Still ok?" Tori asked.

"I... think so. It's weirdly, like, really good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"What if I go balls deep like... this!"

Damian groaned as Tori thrust harder and, indeed, her balls slapped against him as she buried herself fully inside him. It was an intense cap on this experimental penetration, and a small throb of pain accompanied it, but that was dwarfed by the sense of fulfillment that came right alongside.

"Is that as deep as you can go?" Damian asked.

Tori made an insulted sound. "Oh you little shit! Yes, you know it is." She pulled slowly back. "But I haven't started fucking you yet, you know."

"True."

It was even better when she started thrusting in and out. A pleasant sensation became a magical experience of being full, then not, then full again. Some wonderful sensitive spots in his ass that he didn't even know existed were now being hit over and over again.

"Not so worried about how deep I am now, are you?" Tori said, panting slightly.

"Mmm, s'really good," Damian mumbled back.

"Yuh huh. You know it."

Tori gave Damian's ass a few smacks, then really gripped it with both hands and spread it as she kept fucking him with long, deep strokes.

Damian was kind of disappointed when Tori grunted and came in his butt. It was super hot and everything, just like taking a load of cum in his mouth, except already deep within him, filling his ass instead. But he wasn't ready to be done yet.

Luckily for him, he really wasn't done yet.

"Oh wow," Misty said as she and Emma pranced over, just as Tori was pulling her cummy cock out. "You got Damian to take it up the butt?"

"Sure did," Tori said just a tad smugly. She gave Damian's ass a fond pat. "And you loved it, didn't you?"

Damian nodded, too happy and horny to care about being embarrassed now. "More, please?"

Tori laughed softly. "You'll have to give me a minute. But I can give you more, for sure."

"Don't worry, we'll help," Misty said.

"We will?" Emma asked.

"You don't want to?"

"Well... I kinda do. I've never tried a boy's butt before."

"Exactly!" Misty said happily. "It's the perfect opportunity."

Damian tried to gauge what was happening, and his feelings about it all. He still wasn't ready to think of himself as the kind of boy who took girls' cocks up his butt, and yet... maybe that's exactly what he was.

The problem with trying to hold onto some sense of propriety was that it made him all weirdly fluttery and tingly that Emma and Misty were casually arguing over whether they should try him out or not.

"Damian?"

Damian blinked and realized Emma was asking him something. "Yeah?"

"I was just asking, like, is it ok if I try your butt out?"

Damian realized he was still presenting his ass like a terribly slutty boy, and that Emma was staring with evident fascination at it. She reached over and gently fondled his butt cheeks, spreading his ass slightly and getting a better look.

He half wished she hadn't asked, just so that he could pretend like he hadn't made the decision. But at some point he'd have to admit that he was way too into this.

"You can if you want," Damian said softly.

Emma's eyes lit up. "Yeah?"

Damian nodded.

"Told you," Misty said. "Have a go. I mean, it woulda been better opening up a totally fresh boy probably, but he's only gaping a little, so I'm sure he'll still be nice and tight."

"I'm sure he will," Emma agreed absently.

Misty squealed excitedly as Emma made sure Damian was still lubed up enough, then settled herself behind him.

"I gotta take some pics," Misty said. "Your first time with a boy's bumhole."

"Oh god. No, Misty. No pics."

Damian silently sighed in relief. There'd been a brief surge of panic at the mention of documentation. He certainly wasn't ready for anything like that. This was all meant to be private. It was chaotic enough to his sense of himself and the world without adding further complication.

"Aw, why not?" Misty pouted.

"You're being silly."

"I'm proud!"

"You're horny. And obviously Damian doesn't want pictures of this."

"Oh. Yeah, I guess." Misty looked at Damian. "No pictures, huh?"

"I'd prefer not."

"Fair enough then."

Tory was watching bemusedly from the corner of the large bed. Misty went to sit next to her, both girls idly stroking themselves as they waited for the show.

Emma was tentative and cautious. Like she was afraid Damian would break. He appreciated that. He wasn't yet convinced he wouldn't break under all the anal attention.

And yet, as Emma slipped inside, his eyes rolled back and he found himself savouring the feeling of being filled and stretched again.

"Thaaat a girl," Misty murmured appreciatively, stroking herself faster.

"You're gonna get off on your girlfriend fucking a boy in front of you?" Tori asked.

"Sure. Why not?"

"No reason I guess."

"Shush, guys," Emma said. "You're ruining the moment."

"Sorry," Misty and Tori chorused together.

Damian moaned and felt Emma getting deeper and deeper. Despite how far into him she was, how seemingly impossible it was for his ass to take so much, he once again felt like he could handle more. Like maybe, weirdly, he craved more. That was so dumb. He could barely handle what he already had. He wasn't even sure he'd be able to walk after. Yet here he was greedily thinking about more.

Emma's balls slapped lightly on Damian's as she wiggled and made sure she was as far into him as she could be. Then she started fucking him.

"Damn, I think Saphy's right about boys," Emma said.

Misty raised an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. He's, like, very nice on my cock."

"Like he's made for it?"

"Kinda, yeah. I mean, don't worry babe, he's not as nice as you. But really, really good, though."

Misty grinned. "Mmm, don't you forget I've got the best bum you'll ever have."

"Trust me. I won't."

Tori rolled her eyes. "You know, even when you guys are fucking other people, you're still kind of sickening."

"What do you have against true love?" Misty demanded.

"More than I ever imagined, as it turns out."

Emma giggled and kept fucking Damian, ignoring the two bickering, masturbating girls watching.

Damian closed his eyes, arched his back, and just enjoyed it. Maybe he'd regret everything later, but he still had yet to feel any such thing. The more he let these girls play with his butt, the more comfortable he became with the decision.

Emma fucked him for a while, then came deep inside, making him bum even messier than before.

Misty rather unceremoniously took over after Emma, not even asking. Damian didn't mind. He was lost in a world of butt-sluttiness. Like any futa who wanted could walk over and have a turn. And in fact, a few more did. There weren't many people left in the club at this point, but seemingly everyone still present had a chance to try his ass.

Who would have thought that he'd not only let someone fuck his butt, but he'd also happily enjoy many someones doing it one after the other? All on his first time trying it. A virgin butt gang bang. It was like he had turned into someone else for a day.

Except... it was just him. All those cocks he'd been happily sucking, that wasn't unrelated. Damian knew that deep down. This was where he'd been headed.

If anything, he was just lucky to have a place like this to find it out in a relatively safe environment.

Tori rather patiently waited until Damian was free again to take a second turn on his bum. She was very delicate with him, having witnessed from close up how many cocks he'd taken for his first time. He appreciated the care.

Basically everyone else had left or was leaving by then. Even Emma and Misty were getting picked up by Misty's hot older sister. Damian listened passively from where he was getting filled up yet again.

"Saphy! Saphy! We got to fuck a boy today!"

"Ah. I guess that's why once again you two didn't meet me outside."

"Sorry, but we couldn't pass him up."

"No, I get it, actually. First time on a boy for both of you. That's pretty special, actually. You get pictures?"

"Ugh. No. It was--"

Emma's excited voice broke in. "Hey, that was your first time too?"

"Well yeah. You knew I didn't do it with anyone except family before you."

"I forgot. You coulda gone first, if you wanted."

"Nah, babe. I wanted to watch you. Plus you got a first something before me. I kinda like that."

"Ha, like five minutes before you."

"Still counts."

Saphira cut back in. "As adorable as you two are, if you aren't ready to go in twenty seconds, we're leaving without any clothes on you at all."

"Enh, wouldn't be the first time," Emma said nonchalantly.

Misty, rather more panicked, "Shit, where's my panties? And my shirt? And my... everything?"

Damian smiled goofily as he listened to the girls scampering around, and eventually being dragged away, still trying to dress as they left the room and made their way to the parking lot.

"Those two are getting a bit of a rep for being all nakey in the halls," Tori said, echoing Damian's thoughts.

"So I hear."

"I think Misty's sister likes to do it to them."

"I can believe it."

Tori groaned and came in Damian's overflowing ass. Some of her cum flooded right back out of him. He'd been cummed in so much, and was an incredibly stretched out and messy boy.

Tori pulled out slowly. Damian felt even more cum slowly leak out as his ass wouldn't close up tight right away. Tori didn't help, idly spreading and playing with his butt the way she was.

"Dang you got a cute li'l tushy," she said.

"Can't imagine it's cute right now," Damian replied.

"Why not?"

"... is that a serious question?"

"It is, actually. You can't see it, but like, it's cute anyway, and now it's all like trying to close up and hold all that cum in and... and... it's just adorable."

Damian blushed and refused to look back at Tori. "That's weird."

"Nah." Tori gave Damian a sudden sharp smack on the booty, then bounced off the bed. "If you could see, you'd understand."

"I think it might be a futa thing."

"You think? Maybe. We do like butts." Tori moved in front of Damian and smiled at him. "But everyone likes butts, so I don't think it's just us."

Damian tried to make eye contact, but Tori's cock was just about at face level and was very distracting. She was soft now, cock just dangling between her thighs and looking very messy. He had the insane urge to suck it, despite how it had so recently been stuffed in his ass.

Tori gazed adoringly back at Damian, then sighed. "Guess we probably should go. Everyone else has already. Don't want to get locked in or something."

"No. Probably not, huh?"

Damian groaned as he tried to stand up. Tori gave him a hand, then had to hold onto him until his legs remembered how standing worked.

"Ok there?"

"You kinda fucked me stupid, you know."

Tori giggled. "Me and a few others."

"Mostly you."

"Aw, thanks. Need some help dressing?"

"Yes please."

"Cool. Now, uh, where's your clothes anyway?"

"Um...."

Damian blushed furiously as Tori, unable to immediately locate his stuff, started dressing him in her panties and skirt instead. It actually didn't feel as weird getting dressed kind of girly as he would have expected. Maybe he was just in a sufficiently submissive kind of mood to accept it.

"Are you putting my pants on now?" Damian asked.

"Well I couldn't find them before."

"I don't think you looked that hard."

"Maybe I just think you look cute in my stuff."

"I--"

"You know how girls wearing their boyfriends' hoodies is super cute?"

"... can be. This isn't the same."

"Isn't it?"

"And, like, it's not like... like it's a girlfriend kind of scenario."

Tori went quiet for a moment as she finished adjusting Damian's jeans and getting comfortable in them.

"Yeah, about that," she said. "This might be super dumb, and I don't want to ruin a crazy fun afternoon if I'm judging this all wrong and stuff...."

"What?"

"Just... how would you...." Tori stopped and took a deep breath. Damian couldn't remember her ever looking quite as nervous. "Do you wanna try going out sometime?"

"I... are you asking me out?"

"I thought that was pretty clear."

"No, it was, just... considering what we just did... and like all the other girls...."

"Not very romantic, huh? I knew I should have waited for a better moment."

Damian felt his face glowing bright red. Such a flood of confused emotions tumbled through him. "I wouldn't think you'd even consider me that way right now," he mumbled.

"Why not?"

"I... I have like six different girls' cum leaking out my butt right now."

"Two of them are me."

"Well, yeah, but... it's...."

"I know what I'm asking," Tori said softly. "I mean, obviously I was right there. You know that doesn't bother me."

Damian squirmed. "And... and if I ever want to do it again?"

"Get butt-fucked by every girl around?"

"... yes."

"I mean, that's fine."

"Then... then I don't understand what--"

"I kinda like you, ok? And yeah, I'd be fine if you just wanted to have sex sometimes in club and stuff. But I think I'd like to maybe know you better, and maybe do some stuff just the two of us."

Damian felt like he couldn't possibly blush as furiously as he currently was. "You'd really want to?"

"Yeah."

"I'd... I'd like that."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Cool." Tori gave him a soft kiss. It was a tad awkward, but filled him with warmth all the same. "And maybe... maybe if it's not for club stuff, maybe you wouldn't see other girls?"

Damian snorted. "Not been a problem so far. I haven't done well at relationships."

"Me either," Tori admitted.

"And you really want me?"

"See, I really should have asked at a different time. I knew that." Tori took Damian's hand and squeezed reassuringly. "It's confusing because of all the girls who just fucked you."

"Yeah. I don't know why--"

"I told you. Club stuff is club stuff. Just maybe don't go on dates with any of them if we work out. That's all."

"That seems fair. If they all wanna gangbang me in here, then--"

"I'll probably enjoy and join in."

"Of course you will."

"There's nothing wrong with sex with lots of people. I've definitely been messing around a lot lately. As long as we're both around and cool with it--"

"Even if it's not strictly in this room?"

"I mean, we can take it case by case. No cheating. That's the point."

Damian took a hesitant step and felt his bum whine in protest at the movement. "Don't think I could handle any more anyway."

Tori laughed and kissed him again. He really liked her kisses. "I might really like wrecking your butt."

"I bet you do."

They started walking, hand in hand, half wearing each other's clothes. It was, oddly, the most romantic experience of Damian's life. Also the sluttiest aftermath. Quite a day for him.

"Wanna get dinner on Friday?" Tori asked

"Yeah. I really think I do."

****

It took a few days before Damian was up to any more ass play. He spent some time sore and aching from taking so many girls in his newly deflowered bum. He went back to mostly just sucking cock while he recovered.

Tori was really sweet about it. Damian could tell she was eager to get back in his butt, but she didn't push it, and in fact helped his aches with some lovely, soothing booty rubs and tenderly licking his butthole.

It was quite amazing how quickly Damian grew to love having his butt played with.

His and Tori's date went fairly well. They were both surprisingly shy about it, considering how intimate they'd already been. It was different when it wasn't just about sex.

Damian got kind of lost in Tori's eyes for a while. She was staring at him so hornily, and constantly twirling her finger in her hair. Admittedly, as much as he liked just hanging and talking, he was also feeling like he'd like to be alone with her and maybe getting a bit naughty.

"I know it's only a first date and all," Tori said, "but I kinda want to invite you back to my place."

Damian swallowed a little nervously. "Your place? Like--"

"I could probably sneak you past my parents. I've never had to sneak a boy in before, but I think it'd be fun."

"I... I really wish my butt was up to it. I could still suck--"

"I actually had something different in mind."

"Oh?"

"I hope you don't think it's too weird. I'd actually feel a bit embarrassed trying it at the club."

"You've got me worried now."

"No no. It's nothing worrisome. And if you're not interested it's fine."

"Go on."

Tori looked at Damian coyly, twirling her hair more nervously. "Would you want to maybe... do my butt?"

Damian blinked. "That? Yes please."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Obviously I'd want that. That sounds amazing. I didn't think you were into that sort of thing."

"Well... you know. For the right boy."

"Me?"

"You."

"Awww."

Damian felt himself blushing the whole way back to Tori's place. They were both nervous and giggly, and Tori couldn't stop looking over at him even while she was driving.

"We gotta be quiet," Tori hissed. "Gotta get you in without anyone seeing."

"You said you could do it."

"Well, yeah, I mean I can. But it's gonna be tricky."

"You didn't say it would be tricky."

"I got excited."

"Uh huh."

"Shh. Come on."

Tori led the way near-silently into the house. She kept pausing and listening, and Damian was impressed by her sneaking skills to the point he was sure they were going to succeed.

Then they came face to face with a girl in the hallway. She looked vaguely like a slightly older Tori. She was wrapped in a towel and appeared fresh out of the shower. Damian's eyes immediately locked on to the end of her cock dangling from underneath the bottom of the towel.

The girl only a took a second glancing back and forth between Tori and Damian before she broke into a wide grin. Tori held an urgent finger to her lips and gave a pleading look. The girl just nodded, still grinning wide, and offered Tori her fist. Tori rolled her eyes and bumped it.