Futa Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl then skipped away without saying a word.

Tori waited until they made it to her room before sighing loudly. "Sorry. That was my sister Candace."

"Ah, yeah. I wondered. She, uh, isn't going to say anything?"

"Nah. She's sneaked plenty of boys in. We don't snitch on each other."

"... how many boys have you sneaked in?"

Tori bit her lip and looked down for a second. "You're the first."

"Oh."

"Hence why she looked so happy for me, I think."

"Your first, huh?"

"Yeah. I never really did that much before Futa Club. Never had a boy."

"At all?"

Tori looked shy. "No. This is, uh, kinda special for me, really."

"What about Candace?"

"What about her?"

"Well... I saw her tenting up her towel already before she left."

"We get horny. What can I say."

"Right, but like, you know Misty's sister? Or Maddy and Jax?"

Tori's eyes widened. "Oh, no. We're not like that with each other."

Damian felt some relief. "No?"

"No way. Just normal sister stuff with us. Like sometimes we jerk off together. Or if one of us had a rough day, we might help out with a little blowjob. Just stuff like that. Not, like, casually banging all the time. That's kinda weird." Tori paused. "Though admittedly it's pretty hot."

"What's this about blowjobs?" Damian asked.

"No no, it's hardly ever, really. Just, like... as I said. If one of us needs it." Tori shifted her weight awkwardly. "That's not... shit, I didn't even think about it. I guess I should have said, huh? It's just normal for us."

"Kinda like how fucking their family is normal for some?"

"Yeah. Yeah I guess it's not far off, huh? I wish you wouldn't make me think about this stuff right now. I'm... pretty horny."

"Heh, me too."

Tori gave Damian a funny look. "Not 'cause of Candace, right?"

"Well... I saw her cock, a bit. And she was in that towel. And all damp and stuff. And you mentioned, like, sucking her off or whatever. And--"

"Aw jeez. You're easily distracted, huh?"

"I'm not! It's just not a fair situation to be in."

Tori took his hand. "I'm just gonna have to distract you back."

"How?"

She led him over to her bed. "Like so."

They sat on Tori's bed and made out for quite a while. Damian had to admit, it didn't take long before he could only think of Tori. And her lips, and her boobies that she let him rub, and their mutual erections straining to get out.

"Alright," Damian admitted. "I'm distracted."

"Good boy," Tori giggled.

She started pulling off her clothes. Damian was quick to join her.

His eyes got big and longing when Tori's cock came out. He kind of wanted to dive straight on it and suck her off, or turn around and present his bum for her. But Tori rolled over and presented her bum first, which redirected Damian's thoughts immediately.

Damian watched Tori casually lube up a pair of fingers and slip them inside her own butthole.

"You sure you haven't done this before?" Damian asked.

"Why?"

"Your ass takes that pretty easy."

"My fingers? Well obviously I've put fingers in before. While masturbating, usually. Haven't you done that?"

"Uh, no, not so much."

"Really? Huh. Picked it up from my sister. Feels nice. Hard to know what other people think is normal sometimes."

"Yeah. I'm getting to that point too."

Tori let Damian help lube her up. He fingered her slippery bumhole some, enjoying the tight feel of it around his fingers.

"Goddamn, this is gonna be so crazy," Tori whispered.

"You think?"

"Yeah. Seriously. Having someone in my butt...."

"You didn't think it was that crazy getting in mine."

"Hehe, no, I was just horny then. Didn't expect to... I dunno. To like you so much."

"Gee. How nice."

"It is, though. Like... I wanna do this with you. It's not just about being horny. You telling me you'd be just as happy if I were any random girl showing you her butt right now?"

"... I'd prefer it just be you."

"That's what I'm saying." Tori reached back and spread her butt, as though Damian didn't have a good enough view of her asshole already. "Now go for it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna start getting anxious otherwise."

"Well we can't have that."

Damian pressed his cock to Tori's lubed up bum. Despite her having taken some fingers so recently, her tight little butthole didn't seem to want to let him in. He kept pressing, convinced that it should work, and sure enough popped right in.

"Unf."

"Oh wow, you're so tight."

"What'd you expect?"

Damian shrugged. "I don't know. I've never done this before."

"Oh yeah. That's fair." Tori gave her hips a little wiggle. "Good though."

Damian grinned stupidly, slowly pushing deeper. "Really, really good. It's like... I don't even know what it's like."

"No, I know. Don't forget, yours was the first butt I ever got into."

"True. Ok, so it's like that, then."

"Nice." Tori gave another wiggle, more restrained in motion since Damian's dick was deeper inside her. "Feels pretty good from my end too."

"That's good."

"Mmhm. You wanna maybe... fuck me?"

"I'm getting there."

"I won't break."

"It's your first time."

Tori grinned naughtily over her shoulder. "And shouldn't you make sure I feel really, really good if it's my first time?"

"Unf. Maybe."

"Please?"

"Don't look at me like that. It's not fair."

"Not meant to be." Tori arched her back and pressed her ass against Damian, impaling herself even more on his cock. Her eyes rolled back. "I want this," she finished at a whisper.

Damian groaned and thrust. Tori felt so damn good. And the way she responded to him being in her butt was heavenly in its own right.

"Tell me if it's too much," Damian insisted.

"Keep going!"

Tori only encouraged Damian more the harder he went, and the more he got into it. He got to a point of slapping his hips on her ass with every thrust, going deep, really making her feel it.

"Mmm, yeaaah. Fuccck meee."

Damian grinned, spreading Tori's ass with his hands and trying to get even a little deeper for her.

Damian was so into it, he almost missed the door opening. He slowed but didn't stop as Candace stepped in. She'd dressed, inasmuch as throwing a t-shirt on without any bottoms could be considered dressed. She was super obviously hard.

"Hey, any chance--"

"Get out, Candace!"

Candace pouted. "I'd share boys with you if you asked."

"No you wouldn't. You're just horny and I happen to have one for once."

"I mean...."

"Out!"

"Fiiine." Candace retreated, closing the door behind her. Almost immediately it cracked open again. "What if--"

"I will murder you in your sleep!"

"Jeez. Touchy."

Tori slumped on the bed, dislodging Damian from her butt. She rolled onto her back. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine."

"It's not. This is s'posed to be special and shit. Stupid sister."

"It's still pretty special."

"Is it?"

Damian absently trailed his fingers along Tori's pulsing cock. "Well, it's a lot more private than when you first got in my butt."

Tori giggled. "True."

"And you didn't want to share me this time."

"Also true."

"And, like, maybe Futa Club has kinda broken my sense of perspective, but people seeing me naked and doing sexy things barely even registers. I'm not embarrassed about it."

"Well that's good. You still want to--"

"Oh hell yeah I do."

"Ha, ok." Tori pulled her knees up, exposing her ass at a very different angle than before. "Go for it."

"Face to face?"

"If you want."

"I really do. I can see you better like this."

"Mmhm. Then maybe later you can do me from behind again. I liked it kinda rough."

"Oh did you?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

Damian blushed. "Maybe."

He helped pin Tori's legs back and slipped back into her ass. This time while rocking against her and fucking her bum he could gaze into her eyes and even reach out to gently stroke her cock. It really was kind of a nice position.

But Tori looked too cute staring back at him. Her ass gripped him too tight. Her boobies jiggled just a little with every thrust, and her cock throbbed under his light touch.

"Shit, I think I'm gonna cum."

Tori smiled. "That's the idea."

"It's too soon."

"Says who? That's the beauty of sex, you can just do whatever feels good."

"Oh. Like, inside you even?"

"Yes please!"

Damian gave in and let his body do what it wanted. He made Tori jiggle some more as he pounded her tight little bum. She kept watching him through half-lidded eyes, making soft giggles and moans mixed together.

It felt so amazing to let loose. To just go for it. Tori's ass gripped him so nicely. He just wanted to explode inside her pretty butthole and make a mess of it the way she and the other girls had done to him.

So he did.

Damian sighed in heavenly bliss as he came. Tori gasped and bit her lip, giving him lidded, sultry eyes as he came balls deep inside her bum.

They both stayed perfectly still for a long moment, even after Damian was done. Just panting and staring at each other. Damian couldn't help a wide, stupid grin slowly forming. Tori giggled at just how happy he looked.

"Liked that, did you?" Tori laughed.

"I really did."

"Good. Maybe... we could do it more sometimes."

"I'd like that." Damian pulled out, his cock softening somewhat already. "Do... do you think you'd want to do me now?"

"Oh? I was gonna try and take it easy on you...."

"I know. But I think I need it now."

"Haha, such a little butt slut already."

Damian blushed. "You guys did that to me."

"I know. And it's great. Here, you lie down."

Damian lay on his back. Tori pushed his legs up and exposed his butt, diving straight in for some tender lickies.

He was still kind of sore, but he was excited now and really wanted Tori inside him. He'd just cummed and should have been fine, but somehow his body was craving that sweet girly penetration.

Tori eventually lubed him up properly and slid inside. It did indeed ache just a little, but as Damian was warmed up, that basically went away. Or more to the point, it was overridden by better feelings.

"Mmm, why is your butt so goooddd?" Tori moaned as she filled Damian up.

"Beats me."

"I mean, it was nice having you in me, but this is a whole other level."

Damian was inclined to agree.

The door cracked open while Tori was getting Damian all stretched out. Candace poked herself in. She had a shirt on and some little socks, but nothing much else.

"You sure we can't share?" Candace asked, gazing enviously at Damian, her cock visibly throbbing and totally uncovered by her bottomless outfit.

Tori rolled her eyes. "Dammit, Candace."

"Pleeeaaase? He looks so cute and tight."

Tori grinned affectionately at Damian. "That he is." She arched an eyebrow at Damian.

Damian considered, then hesitantly gave a small nod.

"Seriously?" Tori whispered.

"I mean... if it's ok."

"You horny little thing."

"I can't help it."

"Yeah, I know." Tori turned back to her sister. "Fine. But behave yourself. He's still mine."

Candace eagerly pranced over. "Yep yep. Yours. You're such a good sister for sharing."

"Uh huh."

Candace straddled Damian's head, and pretty quickly stuck her dick down his throat. He choked a bit, but could basically handle it. Even with Tori still fucking his butt.

The sisters shared Damian in an only somewhat competitive kind of way. He had to put up with having his mouth and ass used as much they wanted until they were both exhausted. And really, he was only too happy to be their little boytoy.

Even though he hadn't meant to sleep over, Damian happily cozied up with Tori once all the fun was done and the two of them drifted off together.