All Comments on 'Futa Club Ch. 10'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
walt555walt555over 1 year ago

Nothing more satisfying than my morning dose of futa club. Thanks for writing.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 1 year ago

Great series. Very well done. Especially liked Misty and Emma, the way their relationship developed was believable. Futa is outside my bailiwick but this was excellent. Very much liked your dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ben and Link scene was very awesome.

In your 'Futa House' I always thought there was not nearly enough boyhole to go around.

But even though in this series futa on male was a minority (boo hoo from me) it was much more balanced.

Thank you for amazing story.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 1 year ago

Thank you for this excellent series. This one ticked many of my kink checkboxes. Futa. Consensual non-rapey futa sex. Sibcest. Incest. Girl on girl. Girl on boy. (Fencing. Fighting. Torture. True Love. Passion. Miracles... wait, those are from a different story. )

As always I enjoyed your unique dialogue pacing and dialect. Xarth-speak, I call it.

I always get a charge when I see a new story of yours in my feed. I hope your muse continues to inspire you.

GlofffGlofffover 1 year ago

Loved this series! More like this would be more than welcome, if you ever feel the urge!

Spadoinker12345Spadoinker12345about 1 year ago

10/10 for the whole series and I'm glad all the haters got filtered the longer it went on. Some of them need to get a life and maybe trying writing something of their own instead of nitpicking other's work. I hope we get some more parts in the future.

aeroventoaerovento11 months ago

I only liked chapter 1. And parts of 2 and 3. Became less interesting as it went along. It was cute reading about the two girls, but then it turned into a mass orgy and lost all the wholesome vibes. At least Ch. 1 is still a self contained story so I can just go back to that one whenever.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This whole series was amazing! Your way of writing is intimate, detailed, fun and engaging. You took the time to build characters with depth and real connections to one another with such a wholesome way of interacting with each other. PLEASE write more! I’d personally love to see Lillian and Persephone have more focus - perhaps even a spin-off series with flashbacks to their younger days? Please keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Futa Club Ch. 09 Previous Part
Futa Club Series Info