Futa Club Ch. 10

Story Info
The girls host outdoor party and receive copious attention.
11.1k words
4.85
13.7k
36

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,736 Followers

Chapter 10: A Grand Finale

****

The day of the first after-school Futa Club event was quite exciting. Emma and Misty were busy all morning trying to make sure everything was going to be ready.

"I think this is gonna be fun," Emma said, "but jeez it's a lot of work."

"I know," Misty agreed. "I keep wanting to just give it up and take you back to bed, but we've got so many people coming over."

Emma grinned. "That's all you ever want to do is take me to bed."

"Nuh uh. Sometimes I want to do stuff other places too."

"True."

The girls laughed, but were genuinely struggling to keep their hands off each other. It wasn't often these days that they were together but unable to touch and play with each other whenever they wanted. Those times made them frustrated, but made their inevitable sex so much better too, just because they had to wait for it and temporarily deny themselves.

Luckily they didn't have much longer to go before their first clubmates started to arrive. It was a bit of a broad guest list, as was their club generally. Invitations were open for anyone who wanted to bring friends or anything. Obviously an open mind would be required, as always, as well as either being a futa or happy to help out in one way or another. There had never been any problems with the rules yet. Mostly no one would want to show up if they weren't already a horny little thing themselves.

Admittedly, a few of the futa members lately had been more reserved than the average, and seemed more interested in finding friends to relate to rather than just getting off as much as possible. Emma and Misty accepted them just as much as anyone else, though personally struggled with the idea of their peers not being nearly so horny as they were all the time.

"I mean to be fair, I think most people aren't as horny as we are," Emma had pointed out one time.

"True," Misty had agreed. "I just feel like if I was in a room full of people fucking around, I'd get pretty damn turned on no matter how I'd started out."

"How would you know? You're always one of the first ones fucking around."

"I don't know," Misty giggled. "Just trying to imagine."

Back in the present, Emma and Misty were doing their best to remain dignified while they greeted their friends. Maddison and Jax were some of the first to arrive, as well as Tori and Damian, actually rather cutely holding hands when they showed up. Tori's older sister Candace came along too, and Emma and Misty had a chance to finally meet her.

"Do you think Tori and Candace ever, like, share Damian together?" Emma hissed quietly to Misty.

Misty grinned. "Probably. I know I would."

"Mmm, you do like to share with family."

It was a lovely sunny day out, which was fortunate for their plans. Emma and Misty were expecting a lot of people at their house, and intended to stick mostly to the backyard if possible. They also weren't expecting many clothes to stay on over the course of the afternoon.

The girls themselves were only in bikinis, which had been part of their self-control problems all morning. The tiny little suits didn't cover them nearly enough, especially when they got hard. No one minded, of course, but it did make focusing nearly impossible.

"So we set up some chairs and stuff, and a bunch of towels, for people to just relax or... whatever," Emma said.

"And by 'whatever' she means 'fuck'," Misty explained helpfully.

"And we're gonna have, like, volleyball over there, and maybe some other games. And there's gonna be food and drinks and barbecue and stuff."

"Plus lots of lube and toys and condoms and stuff."

"Hehe, well we don't need condoms, do we, Damian?" Tori said, affectionately fondling his butt. "We're gonna get you all filled with cum today, I think."

Damian bit his lip shyly as Tori led him away, but beamed happily all the same. Maddison followed along with Jax, obviously with a similar thought for her brother, even if she almost certainly wouldn't share as much as Tori would.

Candace got distracted by Saphira's appearance, and the two of them smiled as they saw each other.

"Saphy!"

"Hey, Candace!"

"I haven't seen you in a while."

"I know, right."

"Damn, that's a sexy bikini."

Saphira smiled wider and did a slow twirl. "Thanks. It probably won't stay on long."

"Oh yeah? Someone in particular you're gonna be having sex with?"

"Ha, you know me. But actually, I'm hoping there is."

"Oooh, do tell!"

Emma and Misty exchanged knowing glances and left the older girls to their gossip.

"She means Ms. Kindle, right?" Emma asked. "Is she coming?"

"I'm sure she does," Misty said. "I... don't know for sure if she's coming. I hope she is. They're so good together, if Ms. K would just accept it. She wants Saphy as bad as Saphy wants her. You can tell."

"Professional standards getting in the way, huh?"

"Something like that. But I mean, the amount of times those standards have been ignored, you'd think she'd be over it by now."

****

Lilian and Persephone watched as more and more horny teenagers arrived, or horny early-twenty-year-olds, as the case may be.

"I'm gonna feel like an old perv all day, aren't I?" Persephone sighed.

Lilian laughed softly and wrapped her arms around her wife from behind. She tenderly kissed Persephone's neck and shoulder.

"Just a regular perv, perhaps. From what I understand, everyone showing up today will be. More or less."

"Yes, but they're young and full of hormones. That's different."

"Just show them your cock," Lilian advised. "They'll be fascinated."

"You think?"

"You've heard Artemis and Emma and all their stories. They're even more adventurous at school than Saphira was, from what I can tell. And you remember the trouble she used to get into."

"Oh that girl." Persephone sighed. "I used to despair of her making it through school without getting kicked out."

"But she made it."

"Yes. I suspect she fucked the right teachers."

"Well, one of them anyway."

"You're right, though. If anything, Artemis is even bolder than her sister. I wouldn't have expected it."

Lilian shrugged and rubbed up on her wife some more. "She's got Saphira nudging her. And that girlfriend of hers. I don't know that Emma's really as shy as she lets on."

"Ha, true. Well, we're about to have an orgy of scandalously young people going on in our back yard. Are we ready?"

"Pff, getting ahead of ourselves a little there, aren't we?" Lilian nibbled on Persephone's ear. "Or just being hopeful, perhaps?"

"... perhaps."

****

Emma and Misty kept greeting their guests like proper hosts. They were struggling more and more as their classmates arrived, as it was harder and harder not to get excited.

"These bikinis are hot," Emma said, "but like, they're not really made for getting erections in."

Misty giggled. "No, they aren't. You look good, all bulging out of your bottoms like that."

Emma blushed. "Yeah, but like, all these parents dropping off their kids are gonna see."

"So what, you worried you'll turn them on?"

"No, Misty. I'm worried they'll think twice about letting their kids come play. Or that they'll... well actually I guess it's not that big a deal of they march in and have words with your moms."

Misty laughed louder. "Now that would be fun to watch. When they realize what they're getting into and all. Plus, my moms would have our back." She shrugged. "Honestly, I can't imagine there are many parents we'd need to worry about. Most of them probably already know what to expect from their kid."

"Do they know that, like, there's probably gonna be all kinds of sex happening today?"

"That I don't know. But hey, not like we're forcing anything. Just having a party. And if some parts of people slip inside some other people, we can't be held responsible for that."

Emma frowned. "We literally are supplying condoms and lube."

"... oh yeah. So maybe a little bit responsible."

Another car pulled up and Emma and Misty tried to behave themselves for a moment. Marcia, one of their newest friends, stepped out and waved her dad goodbye. As soon as the car had driven off, Marcia looked around, then whipped her sundress off. She didn't have anything at all on underneath.

"Damn, Marcia," Misty said. "You couldn't wait for that, could you?"

Marcia blushed faintly, but smiled wide. She did a slow twirl, as if she needed to show off any more. "I've been excited for this since you guys started talking about it." She paused. "I mean, getting naked is ok, right? I assumed it was."

"Haha, of course," Emma said. "Just, you know, you may want to get out of the driveway? People can see."

"That's the point!" Marcia said, beaming happily. "Not like you two are beacons of modesty at the moment either."

"Only 'cause I keep getting hard," Emma complained. She tried to adjust her bottoms, and only made the problem worse with her cock trying to bust out.

"Here, Em, let me help with that," Misty offered.

Her help, though, was to yank Emma's bottoms down entirely, freeing her awkwardly hard cock. Emma folded her arms and glared at Misty.

"Really?" Emma said.

"Hehe, oops."

Emma reached out and yanked Misty's bottoms down too. "Yeah, oops, huh?"

Marcia just giggled at the both of them.

Another car pulled up while the girls were playfully arguing, and Emma and Misty blushed for real as they were caught with their pants down, so to speak.

The dad driving the car gaped widely at them, his eyes and mouth open to comical proportions. Jasmine sitting next to him rolled her eyes and briefly tried to reach over to block her dad's view before giving up. She hopped out the car and gave a rather annoyed look.

"Seriously? You couldn't behave yourselves for five minutes?"

Emma blushed and looked at the ground, chagrined. "We tried our best."

"We made it longer than five minutes," Misty added. "Just, like, you know how we are."

"Yeah, I do," Jasmine sighed. She turned back to her dad. "Ok, you can stop staring now. They're all too young for you, you know."

Her dad shook himself back to reality, blushing harder than any of the rest of them, and finally pulled his car back onto the road.

"Sorry about that," Emma said. "We didn't mean to flash parents, but--"

"I did," Marcia said happily. "I love you guys. You let me do all the things I never really was brave enough to do on my own."

"... like being naked in front of people?" Misty asked.

"Yep! Mostly that."

"Well I hope you can all continue to not be arrested or thrown out of school," Jasmine said.

"Thanks," Emma said, unsuccessfully trying to get her bottoms back in place. "Everyone else is in the backyard."

"Cool. I'll leave you pervs to it."

"Hey, I'm not a perv just 'cause I like being naked!" Marcia protested, flouncing off after Jasmine.

"Oh sure, you get off showing your naked body to strangers. Nothing pervy there."

"You make it sound worse than it is!"

Emma and Misty exchanged glances.

"It's gonna be a fun day," Misty said.

"Hehe, yeah. Help me get my bikini back in order for real?"

"Sure, babe."

****

Persephone and Lilian settled into loungers in the backyard. They were allegedly supervising proceedings, but instead mostly just guiltily enjoyed the sights.

"Oh god," Persephone sighed. "I'm going to be hard in no time."

Lilian, enjoying the rare sight of her wife totally red and flustered, just laughed. "So what's new?"

"I mean... just look at them."

Lilian was looking. And, indeed, she was enjoying. "Nice view, isn't it?"

"It's too much."

"Pff, you're loving it."

Persephone squirmed. "Just... it's gonna be weird if their friend's mom gets a boner over them, isn't it?"

Lilian glanced around the yard full of teenagers in various states of undress, the majority of which being futas with obvious erections. "You're actually worried about that? You know, I can't even remember the last time you were shy about getting hard over someone."

"It's been a long time since I've felt the need to be shy about it."

Fortunately for Persephone, her discomfort didn't have to last very long before a pair of curious teenage futas sidled over and rather cutely asked if they could play with her cock. They were really quite enthralled with how big she was compared to them, and were hopeful that they might get bigger like her someday.

"Don't hope to get this big," Persephone advised. "It gets kind of inconvenient for much of anything, really."

Lilian smiled. "But you do so love stuffing butts full with it," she said.

Lilian continued to grin unabashedly as Persephone attracted more wandering eyes and hands. Several club members were interested in a look or a feel, and some of the bravest seemed to consider trying to do more than that.

After a while, both moms had pretty well forgotten about any differences in age or maturity, and were having fun playing with the much younger club members, encouraging them to variously choke on Persephone's cock, nuzzle some soft boobies, or have a go on Lilian's pussy.

****

Emma and Misty surveyed the backyard as they finally couldn't help themselves any longer. They'd been good hosts as long as they could manage it, but their hormones wouldn't allow it any longer.

"Unf, I might just need a quick cum before I can focus on anything else," Emma said.

"Mmm, me too," Misty agreed. "What do you think, find someone to double team?"

"Hm, maybe." Emma's eyes alighted on Persephone and Lilian. "Your moms sure found some playmates, huh?"

Misty giggled. "I should get a few pictures. Whip 'em out next time they accuse of me of being too naughty and sex-focused."

"... are they likely to accuse you of that?"

"I dunno. Maybe. I gotta get a pic of Damian trying to ride Mom's cock, though. And... who's that tonguing Mommy's ass you think?"

Emma shrugged. "Can't tell from this angle. Wanna go see?"

"Nah, leave them their fun. They're having a good time."

Emma and Misty casually stripped off their bikinis, which hadn't been doing much for modesty anyway. Several of their friends were fully naked already, which gave the girls plenty of options for their current sex mission.

Given the atmosphere, recruiting some sex partners didn't take long, and Emma and Misty each buried a cock in Carla and Kayla's buttholes, side by side on the lawn. Carla and Kayla were happy to help out, as friends do. They got their bums pounded and cummed in all nicely, then played with each other some afterward.

"Where's Saphy at?" Emma asked, the thought having occurred to her once her brain was freed up a little from pure sexual thoughts.

Misty stretched out next to her in the sun while Ben and Link, two very cute and eager boys, licked their cocks clean for them.

"Waiting for her giiirrrlfriend," Misty said.

"Oh, you definitely think Ms. Kindle's coming? She hasn't shown up yet."

"Mmm, but she'll be here. They're way too in love for her to miss this."

"Hehe, you think? I mean they like boning each other for sure, but--"

"Definitely," Misty insisted. "I know my sister. They're both all, like, aloof and in control and shit. Makes it harder for them to just admit all those tender emotions. But they're there."

"Well I hope it works out."

"Yeah. Me too."

****

Saphira sauntered up to the car parked on the side of the road and gently tapped on the window. Ms. Kindle, sitting inside, started at the noise, then slowly rolled down the window.

"Gonna sit out here all day?" Saphira asked.

"I'm... thinking about it," Ms. Kindle said.

"You're not that scared of meeting my parents, are you?"

Ms. Kindle's eyes narrowed. "Not scared, no. Nervous maybe."

Saphira tilted her head. "Why? You aren't scared of anything."

"You can't possibly think that's true."

"Come on. My moms are lovely people. They'll be happy to meet you."

"Even in the context of me banging their daughter?" Ms. Kindle asked, one eyebrow perfectly raised.

Saphira laughed. "Why not? We're a very open family."

"I used to be your teacher."

"Well you're not anymore. As if that's a problem anyway."

"It's ethically very questionable, at best."

Saphira sighed and looked toward her house. She was getting a little antsy, and not just because passing cars kept slowing down as they passed, presumably taking in her bent over form while in her bikini top and short shorts.

"Christine, I want you to meet my parents sometime, ok? I mean, technically you've all met already. Just not as my girlfriend or anything. And--"

"Girlfriend?"

Saphira squirmed. "Well, just something I was thinking about. You want to maybe, like, go on some dates and stuff? Dinner on Friday maybe?"

Ms. Kindle slowly grinned. "You're asking me out?"

"I think that's what I just did, yeah."

"Well well, you do care."

"Of course I do. I really like you. Always have."

Ms. Kindle stepped out of her car. She wore a beach top and sarong, and looked quite elegant in the outfit. "Yes, but you mostly liked having sex with me. Like I was just a fantasy for you."

"You didn't enjoy that?"

"Oh I did. But I'm much happier to meet the parents of someone I'm dating than someone who I'm in a teacher and student fantasy thing with."

Saphira shrugged. "I shall have to remember that."

Ms. Kindle took her hand. "And I'd prefer if you'd call me Christine more, instead of Miss. It's more... girlfriendy."

"What about doing fun roleplays in the bedroom? Or other places?"

"Well that's different, obviously." They started walking. "I'll be taking you out on Friday."

"Nuh uh, I'm taking you out. I asked first."

"I'm--"

"And you don't get to play the teacher card. You said we weren't doing that for dating."

Ms. Kindle laughed. "Ok, fine. You take me out on Friday. I'll get next week."

Saphira nodded. "That's fair."

Upon arriving at the back yard, they both took in the sight of Persephone and Lilian.

"So... one of your moms has Damian impaled on her cock," Ms. Kindle said slowly.

"Correct," Saphira said.

"And the other is getting her ass thoroughly eaten by Jasmine."

"That does seem to be the case." Saphira squeezed Ms. Kindle's hand gently. "Still worried about what they think of you boning their daughter?"

"A bit less so now, I suppose."

Saphira led Ms. Kindle over to her parents and made some introductions, though in fact everyone knew everyone else already. Still, it was nice to formally introduce a girlfriend to one's parents.

Jasmine chose the introductions as a good time to slip her cock into Lilian's pussy, which took away even more gravitas from the situation, but that was alright. It was an excuse to slip away as soon as hands had been shaken and pleasantries exchanged.

"You don't mind your parents getting taken advantage of by your sister's schoolmates like that?" Ms. Kindle asked as they walked away.

Saphira snorted. "First of all, why should I? Second of all, that's not what's happening."

"I suppose it isn't. Your family... actually seems nice. Weird, but nice."

"Not like your family?"

"My family has never engaged in a full on orgy with a multitude of teenagers."

"It's not an orgy." Saphira paused and looked around. She spotted Misty and Emma double teaming one of their friends, her moms still at their fun, and lots of other horny teenagers doing whatever they felt like. "Ok, it's a bit of an orgy."

"And it doesn't even occur to you that it's a bit weird, does it?"

"Well... I mean technically it is, I suppose. But I also think it's weird the idea that everyone has urges and needs, and you're just supposed to hide them most of the time." Saphira shrugged. "I feel like if people were more open about sex stuff, we'd all be happier."

Ms. Kindle stared at her. "That's surprisingly deep."

"Pff, don't pretend you don't know how deep I can be."

Xarth
Xarth
14,736 Followers