Futa Cucks the Boyfriend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not sure about the tongue use, perhaps she should drink half?" said Martin, which drew withering stares.

The game continued like this, with people licking chocolate off noses, Zara giving Gemma a sensual back rub, and Olivia receiving a card which told her to reveal how many men she had slept with.

"Just... one," she said, blushing and unsure where to look.

"She only needed one," said Martin, smugly.

"How do you know," said Roselyn, who was watching Olivia keenly as the young man bristled and began a haughty reply.

Olivia's blush intensified as Martin waffled, too busy feeling Roselyn's eyes rove over her to notice what he'd said.

Then Roselyn pulled a card from the pack.

"If your crush is at the table, point them out, or drink a shot."

She nodded, and rubbed Olivia's arm.

"I guess I'm a sucker for brown-eyed girls," she grinned. Olivia looked like she might melt, unnoticed by Martin who was busy trying to take an unwanted selfie with the girls who were dodging desperately out of frame.

Eventually Martin picked a card which asked him what sounds his partner made in bed.

Roselyn chimed in.

"Oh I can tell you that," she said turning her head to Olivia who was already smiling, expecting a joke.

"I know a screamer when I see one."

Olivia gawped in surprise and gave a gentle elbow to Roselyn with a "Hmph!", laughing as she did so. Their host seemed to enjoy this immensely, bringing her hand to the small of the girl's back, who didn't shy away.

Martin's voice cut in, a smug expression on his face.

"She's quite quiet in bed actually."

Olivia stopped laughing.

"Of course, I mean, it's simple for me to get her going..."

"Martin, maybe let's not talk about this in front of other pe..."

But Martin was on a roll.

"- And she orgasms every time we have sex, so uh, I guess I don't need any comments from you," he said, facing Roselyn. His voice had become disdainful. "But thanks for the kind words honey, honestly, I mean it."

Olivia became fascinated with a broken tile on the floor and was now staring at it, as Martin folded his arms and sat back.

Roselyn leaned in, her gaze fiery.

"Well, if you're so confident in your sexual prowess, maybe we should make a bet?"

The hairs on the couple's necks stood up for extremely different reasons.

"Oh?... well.."

Olivia leaned in and whispered.

"Martin!"

He ignored her.

"What would you suggest?"

Olivia's nails dug into his thigh.

"Martin-"

"10 minutes on my dick, and if she doesn't prefer me to you in bed, I'll give you twenty thousand dollars, straight up."

The hand froze, a thick layer of silent tension descending on the room.

Martin's heart seemed to be making drum and bass rhythms in his chest.

"And if she does, you don't owe me a cent," Roselyn finished.

The girls all fell silent, eyes glued to the scene before them.

Roselyn wasn't looking at Martin, just staring at Olivia, who felt the deep brown eyes slide into her brain.

She once again looked Roselyn up and down, this time with more concentration. For some reason her mouth had started watering.

"Absolutely!" exclaimed Martin.

"Wait, what?" said Olivia.

The girls gasped.

"Can you give us a minute?" said Martin sweetly, grabbing a shocked Olivia by the hand and leading her down the hall to the empty kitchen as the girls began to react to Roselyn with amazement.

"What the hell!" hissed Olivia when the door had closed, the music and animated chatter now a distant muffle.

Martin's eyes had lit up.

"'Liv, all you have to do is say you prefer me... Oh my God, this is easy money! Twenty Grand... that would pay for a whole new set of decks... and maybe a tour van... Think what that would do for my career!"

"Martin, are you serious... you're asking me to... to... fuck someone for a van?"

He softened.

"Oh come on, it's just one time, and maybe... maybe half could go towards a mortgage!"

This made her pause, eyes roaming round the plush white walls and large windows of Roselyn's apartment.

"Well, that would be nice..."

He flashed his best sincere smile.

"Exactly...This could be what kick starts my career... And a house and stuff..."

She didn't respond, too busy churning the thoughts through her head.

Martin was trying to stay calm, but she could sense the frantic edge to his words as he spoke to her.

"Look, all that'll happen is she puts a little girl dicky in and out for a bit, and that's it! What's the worst that could happen?"

Olivia swayed, running this all through her mind as she stared at a photo of Roselyn sitting on her living room sofa with two figures that looked like her parents, smiles beaming.

Then she breathed out and nodded.

"Fine."

It was small, but it was an agreement, and that was all he needed.

"I love you," he smiled, rubbing her back.

She nodded but didn't respond.

* * * * *

They moved back into the living room.

"We'll do it!" Said Martin.

Roselyn ignored him.

"You okay?" she said to Olivia.

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay with it," she said, locking eyes with her and giving a small nod.

Despite herself there was a certain excitement to feel someone different, and Roselyn seemed to read it in her gaze, a gentle smile cresting her lips.

"Cool," she said, "let's move into the kitchen... Girls, stay here... And maybe turn the music up a little."

"Sure," snickered Kye, who was eyeing up Olivia. "Have fun," they cooed as she walked out.

And so they went to the kitchen, and Olivia having been used to getting things done quickly in the bedroom removed her dress in one smooth motion and bent forwards, grabbing hold of a chair at the dining table.

Roselyn let out a small whistle as she took in the lithe woman in front of her, unconsciously resting her hand on the crotch of her jeans as Oliva slipped her underpants down and spread her legs, revealing the faintest hair resting on her pussy, a tiny flower, now facing Roselyn.

The tall woman quickly began removing her own clothing to reveal she was wearing a pair of red lace panties and a bra holding in her ample assets. Olivia looked back and did a double take, staring for a long time at the girl's chest, the smooth, toned stomach, and bit her lip. Seeing Roselyn behind her was a lot different to seeing her boyfriend there, and that warmth between her legs grew.

Martin was rubbing his hands, waiting for them to begin.

She looked forward again with a determined look, like she was a four hundred metre runner and this was something to just endure.

"We have to use lube, as she doesn't really get that wet," interjected Martin, making Olivia cringe.

Roselyn seemed amused.

"Is that so? Well why don't we make sure..."

With that, she gently turned Olivia's head towards her, and began to nuzzle against her lips.

Olivia hadn't been expecting any foreplay whatsoever and didn't know how to respond, simply waiting for the kiss to start as a hand crept up her waist and the lips rubbed back and forth, teasing, but never quite attaching themselves to hers.

Something fluttered in her stomach.

Then her lips peeled open, moistening as the hand threatened to slide up to her breast before settling on her belly.

Olivia began to breathe a little heavier and tried to push in to speed things up, but Roselyn didn't let her, pulling those juicy lips just out of reach, and suddenly it was Olivia who was desperately edging her mouth forwards, trying to ease open Roselyn's.

Martin bristled.

"Hey, I don't think we discussed kissing guys."

Roselyn answered him by making Olivia whimper as she slid her tongue down her throat, and the house came down as they folded into each other, glued together at the face, each one trying to tongue the other to death.

He was chagrined at the fact they both completely ignored him, Olivia clinging to Roselyn's chest and even taking a light squeeze of her tits.

Olivia moaned.

She already knew this was different.

"Ah... This isn't going to help the sex guys."

Roselyn broke the kiss, and turned to the unwanted voyeur as she massaged Olivia's tits with one hand.

"You sure? I think cutie here feels differently..."

Martin looked down to see that her sex was glistening, with Roselyn's fingers riding high up her thigh, tantalisingly close.

Olivia had put one hand behind her on Roselyn's hip, and the other was gripping the chair tighter than before, knuckles going white.

"Hey, you fingered her, the timer hasn't started yet!"

She smirked.

"I never touched her pussy, stud. It's called foreplay, go search it on the internet."

"She doesn't need foreplay," he responded, head held high. "She'd rather just get straight on with it."

Olivia's look of disgust towards Martin went utterly unheeded as his eyebrows remained raised, convinced of his superiority.

Roselyn remained cool as a cucumber.

"Well let's try things my way for now, after all, I got your Olivia for ten minutes, and once she feels me, there's no way she's settling for a three-incher like yours."

He smirked.

"Oh I can't wait to see your mighty penis, two inches maybe? Two and a half?"

Olivia looked embarrassed as she avoided his gaze. He hadn't even bothered to look at the bulge straining at Roselyn's panties.

"You ready?" whispered Roselyn into Olivia's ear.

She was trembling as she let out a small nod.

"We're ready," said Martin with an air of confidence, "Show us what you got."

Olivia couldn't help a frown coming out at the sound of her boyfriend's voice.

Roselyn and Olivia settled into a position where the tall girl was standing behind her, and for the first time she released the object in her panties.

Martin's face fell, and he let out a squeak as out sprung a massive, erect cock. The head was a purplish mushroom, angry and swollen. The shaft was full of vigour, like it was ready to go through a wall, and Roselyn watched his reaction, smiling, victorious.

For the first time in the evening Martin began to sweat, folding his arms across his chest.

"Like what you see?" asked Roselyn, grinning.

He didn't respond, hitching an unconvincing smile onto his face and shrugging his shoulders, trying to act like it was just another normal ten-inch monster aimed at his girlfriend's vagina.

She brought it up to her and slid it slowly across Olivia's pussy.

Olivia's eyes bugged out.

"HOLY... What?!"

She looked underneath her to see the massive dick hanging there.

When her face came back up there was a shocked expression that briefly turned into a smile, before morphing into guilt.

"How's that for you baby?" murmured Roselyn.

"It'll be fine, it's n... nothing special" whispered Olivia, glancing at Martin as she said it, tight lipped, although when Roselyn rubbed her cock against her pussy again she could feel it accumulating moisture.

"Mmmmmmm," hummed Roselyn as she began to slide herself up and down against Olivia's sex, who whimpered as she felt the sheer girth pressing across everything between her legs.

Martin's foot began to tap quickly on the floor, watching his girlfriend's face and trying not to stare at the savagely huge flagpole sliding back and forth under her gushing sex.

Olivia's face was sheer confusion as everything was stimulated by the object, which was now covered in her natural lubricant as she huffed in time with each long slide from tip to hilt.

"Okay, okay guys," interjected Martin, trying to calm them down as he saw how shiny the cock was becoming, as if by magic. Olivia moaned in frustration which made him bristle, but he continued nonetheless.

"Let's just get this over with shall we? Twenty grand is going into those decks..."

"Mortgage!" hissed Olivia.

"Yes, mortgage," Martin said quickly, correcting himself.

Roselyn brought her hands back to his girlfriend's hips and lined herself up, resting that head flush against her pussy. Olivia was wondering how it was going to feel, and a deep part of her was thrilled... desperate almost. When it finally began to squeeze into her it was like nothing she had ever experienced.

"Fuck," she whispered.

"Time started!" said Martin in a boisterous tone that didn't quite hide the quiver in his voice.

It eased her lips wider, finally sliding inside. Her face was intense concentration as she took it.

Martin stared as Oliva's eyes widened.

"Huuh," she muttered, as the head rested at her entrance.

Roselyn was stroking her back as she stayed there.

"All okay baby?"

Martin's eye twitched at her calling his Girlfriend 'baby'.

Olivia nodded.

"Yeah, yeah... just a little bigger than..."

She didn't finish her sentence, glancing guiltily at Martin.

He looked a little taken aback, and smiled nervously at her, giving a thumbs up. Roselyn snorted, and settled her hands on Olivia's hips.

"That's okay, we're going to go slow."

A lot of the tension in Olivia's neck and temple seemed to release, and as she relaxed, Roselyn pushed.

Olivia's eyes bugged out.

"Woah, okay... holy..."

Martin snorted.

"Wow, Liv, you're really selling it..." he chuckled just loud enough for the participants to hear,

Her knees were shaking, her expression getting more and more frantic as Roselyn went deeper.

Martin's hands tightened into fists.

"Okay, really.. really selling it... A bit much there," he muttered as his girlfriend began to gulp down huge lungfuls of air.

By the time she was halfway in, Olivia was almost grimacing.

"Ha, wow...wow. That's...I..."

Roselyn pushed further.

"OHHhhhhh... Phew... ha, this is... oh, I've not felt that before..."

"It's okay baby," said Roselyn smoothly, "The first time can be a little crazy."

"No, no, it's nice," she responded quickly, before her expression became guilt-ridden again as Martin's face turned into a worried frown.

"I MEAN, it's a nice effort, nothing special," she added hastily.

Roselyn snickered.

Martin's chest puffed back up to it's full feeble expansion.

"Of course, of course...That's my girl!" he crowed.

The look Olivia gave him could have turned most other living beings to stone, but he didn't seem to notice, too busy counting out money in his head.

"Don't worry baby," said Roselyn, completely in control. "This next part's gonna be special, I promise."

The smooth confidence of her temporary lover was making her flood Roselyn's womanhood with juices, and then she was pushing again.

Olivia held in a cry as Roselyn's shaft began to immobilise her, flying past where Martin had ever reached, and for the first time in her life Olivia felt something stimulating six, seven, eight inches and more inside.

"God... Oh God, Oh GooOOOODDD!"

Roselyn didn't stop, Olivia's lips clinging to the shaft which seemed never-ending as it delved inside.

Olivia was holding her face as if she were trying to hold in a tortured scream. Her head dropped, and the groan that followed was so zealous that even Martin's uncrackable confidence wavered.

"Calm down honey," he chuckled nervously, "n-no need to get her hopes up!"

His hands began wringing each other as Olivia shuddered.

"I guess it does find a few *HUHHHHhhhhhh* plaaaaces.."

She seemed to have forgotten his existence mid-sentence as her hands placed firmly on Roselyn's thighs.

Martin began fiddling with his shirt, eyes snapping to Roselyn's crotch and Olivia's expression, both of which were starting to cause him deep concern.

"How's that feel," whispered Roselyn, who herself seemed to be experiencing a heightened level of pleasure, lips parted as she took in the feeling of Olivia's insides clinging to her rod.

"Good," moaned Olivia. "It feels good..."

Martin's eyebrows rose.

"Honey..."

"Look, it's, it's just a feeling, it's not serious-.. FUCK..!"

Her apologetic expression snapped to one of pure concentration as she tried to deal with the python stealing further into her insides.

"It might be just be a long... D-D-EEEP FEELING!"

An earthquake seemed to be take place somewhere in her bowels, her legs shaking, jaw slackened.

"I'M... I'M GONNA CUM," she heaved, as Roselyn kept pressing inside her.

"HUUUGHhhhhhhhh-..!"

Liquid streamed down the inside of her thighs, some launching into the air in front of her.

Martin watched, numb, as she panted, face red, unable to look him in the eyes as it trickled down her legs. Clearly even she hadn't expected this to happen.

"Did... Did you pee yourself?" he squeaked so quietly it was barely audible.

Roselyn seemed like she was standing even taller than before, revelling in the moment.

"Oh, stud, you never had a girl squirt before?"

Her grin was so wide it was threatening to meet itself at the back of her head.

For the first time tonight he was speechless as Roselyn began to laugh, a deafening rumble that cut him to the core.

"Want me to keep going baby?"

She stroked Olivia's hair as she spoke, and somehow it elicited a whimper from her.

"Y-y-yes," she whispered.

Martin was blindsided. It looked so different to when they usually had sex; ordinarily Olivia would look much the same as she did after a light walk. Here it seemed like a million things were happening in her body, that cock stimulating everything, so much so that she was even beginning to rub her own tits with one hand.

Roselyn withdrew and thrust in with a little more force, and Olivia full-on bellowed as that beast hilted inside her.

"HUUUUHHHHH!"

"Steady on 'Liv," said Martin with an expression of rising panic, and he could no longer force a smile as Roselyn began grunting and gyrating her hips, pumping steadily away at the woman beneath her who moaned, eyes unfocused as Roselyn unlocked deep waves of pleasure in her abdomen.

The sounds of his girlfriend being stimulated were loud and overbearing, ringing in Martin's skull as if he could feel the wetness of his girlfriend, the tautness of Roselyn's dong as it throbbed against Olivia's insides.

"'Liv...'Liv?" he asked, leaning in to see if his girlfriend was still able to hear him.

She didn't acknowledge his presence, chest expanding to take huge gulps of air in as she purposely kept her eyes locked forwards.

Then she started to push back.

His mouth opened as Olivia began to gyrate herself against Roselyn's pelvis, knees trembling as she let out louder and more urgent croons of delight.

"Cumming," she whimpered again, and another stream of wetness ran down the insides of her legs as Roselyn began to smile at Martin's growing restlessness.

"Now... now just hang on...!"

Olivia spoke, her voice still jumping in places from each spasm of her insides around Roselyn's cock.

"It's *Ugh* okay Martin, *ugh*, it's just... her cock is..."

She paused.

Another trickle of liquid.

She had to take a few sharp breathes to calm herself down.

"Her cock is.. it feels so good..."

She took herself up to the tip of it once more so that the polished, rippling beast was waiting behind her.

A franticness had now crept onto Martin's features.

"Okay, I think we've seen enough, Olivia, clearly you are just being influenced by the alcohol, I'm sorry Roselyn but she gets like this after a few glasses. There's no need to get her hopes up..."

He slowed down when he saw the look of anticipation lining his girlfriend's face. Jaw tight, chest heaving.

Martin said nothing, shaking his head in a wordless plea as Olivia looked him in the eye, and with determination, forced herself back onto the shiny pillar.

"HUUUUUHHHHHHhhhh!"

Olivia let out a sopping wet moan as it filled her pussy.

"Okay, okay, stop 'Liv... We're done, it's... it's finished!," he stammered.

She looked up, confused.