Futa Cucks the Boyfriend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But.. I still *Huhhh* have two more minutes?"

His eyes widened.

"Olivia, forget it, the bet's off, okay?" he hissed angrily. "Stop letting her f-f... just stop it!" he begged as Roselyn's hips clapped obscenely loud against his girlfriend's cheeks every few seconds.

"Or what?" said Olivia, looking him squarely in the face.

Martin's jaw dropped. Her eyes had a look of cool detachment, and Roselyn took this opportunity to begin bouncing his Olivia harder against her hips, which made her go cross-eyed.

"You're losing more than a bet tonight, Perve," Roselyn snickered.

Olivia's legs were shaking.

"I still ha-have two m-m-minutes," she whimpered as the cock pumped steadily in and out of her gushing pussy.

"Olivia," he said, a note of pleading entering his voice. "Just stop, STOP now darling..."

Roselyn drank in the breaking of his spirit.

"Aw Martin, did you ever manage to find THIS place inside her?" she said, unleashing a savage thrust into his girlfriend which nearly collapsed her legs.

"OHHHHHhhH!!!!"

Martin moaned as Oliva's delirious squeal made it obvious how good that had felt.

"OH-Okay! okay just slow down, please..."

Roselyn's sneer was pure evil.

"Oh baby... you never found it, huh? How about THIS place!"

She slammed them together, gluing her pelvis to his girlfriend's ass as Olivia let out a high-pitched pornstar moan, her expression ecstatic.

"Guys... Olivia... okay maybe we should stop," he cried as Roselyn began to pound Olivia's lights out, machine-gunning her cock into Olivia's pussy so that she her whole body was juddering under the force of it.

The worst part was when his girlfriend started screaming in ecstasy.

"So DEEP! *HUH* *HUH* *HUUUGH*"

She began to gyrate her backside, rutting in time with the metronomic assault, squealing like a woman possessed as Roselyn bounced her like a child on a trampoline.

"Okay guys, ten minutes, ten minutes is up!" Martin cried as Olivia's screams became louder, cheeks slapping against her invader's lap as she came again. Her thighs were slick with juices, growing into a puddle on the floor as another stream was released.

"Olivia!" he pleaded, desperately trying to get her attention as she flew on and off that awful, monstrous weapon, her pussy by now so distended that it looked like she was going bow-legged.

She answered with another filthy, guttural moan.

"HUuuuuuugghhhhhhh..."

*SHLICK* *SHLICK* *SHLICK*

"OLIVIA!" screeched Martin, as Roselyn began to batter her, grabbing her shoulders with both hands and savagely excavating Olivia's vagina as stream after stream of warm juices gushed from their mating spot. Olivia's face went slack, and the only sign that she was still there was the fact she was subtly shifting herself into Roselyn's evil thrusts, legs planted so she could receive as much punishment as Roselyn could give her.

"Cummingg!" she squealed, as the sound of each thrust became wetter and sloppier, which meant she had exploded all over Roselyn's dick again. By now the smell of sex and female fluids were filling the room in a fog of lust, and Martin was clutching his ginger locks in sheer panic as Olivia was bred right in front of his eyes.

"Just, j-just stop, you can keep the twenty grand, keep it!!" he snivelled, aiming his plea towards Roselyn because his girlfriend was no longer responding to him, tears forming in his eyes as she continued to make high pitched keens of desire.

As he pleaded for mercy, Roselyn gave a harrowing thrust to the gut of Olivia whose toes curled as she hit a spot that Martin had no hope of finding.

"Sorry mushroom-dick, too late for that," she said, smiling as Olivia bucked beneath her.

"What do you want? I'll do anything," he whispered hoarsely.

"You can be a good boy and watch me break your girl," she said with a sickening grin.

Martin moaned in despair as Olivia's back arched, and Roselyn began long-dicking Olivia, pounding away, melting his girlfriend's brains.

Her expression was pure release as she angled herself onto Roselyn's horsecock, breasts jiggling and ass rippling as she slammed backwards, the two of them perfectly synced in a mating rhythm that enabled that huge penis to hilt into the young woman at a frightening pace.

Olivia looked like she might pass out from pleasure, crying out in a constant high-pitched squeal as the orgasms blended into a raging river that didn't seem to have an end.

Martin saw an animal in Olivia that he never known, one brought forth by deep submissive instincts and physical stimulation.

Roselyn was hilted inside his girlfriend as she flooded her thighs with juices once more, and this time the intensity built into a crescendo as Roselyn bent over Olivia and wrapped her up in a lover's embrace, crushing their bodies together so that she could feel as much skin and warmth from her partner as possible.

Olivia bathed in the warmth and safety of Roselyn, a fuck-hug that neither party wanted to let go of as she felt Roselyn readying her seed with a deep-seated grunt.

"Here it comes baby," she whispered as Olivia readied herself.

"Fill me," she breathed.

They both heaved as Roselyn felt every muscle in her body release, and Olivia felt a flood of semen coat her insides.

"What the fuck," sobbed Martin as he watched the two of them judder, eyes lidded, as Roselyn began impregnating his girlfriend.

Olivia was loving it.

The whites of her eyes were showing as she gave huge animalistic moans, legs wide open as her belly began to distend slightly from the flood of cum expanding inside her. She began to scream, and Martin began crying as cum blasted from her pussy where the pressure inside was too great, flooding down their thighs and calves as Olivia bucked and quivered in the throes of her final orgasm, before slumping forward onto the table.

Steam was almost coming off of her back as she heaved breaths into her battered lungs and body, half asleep as Roselyn withdrew her raging penis, which issued a few final spurts inside Olivia's broken sex, just making sure to mark its territory in front of its previous owner.

Martin was snivelling as he watched the head finally leave Olivia's battered sex with a wet *pop*, and began to cry like a baby as Futa 1 spread her cheeks and a monstrous cream pie was presented before his eyes, and what looked like a pint of baby batter poured from his girlfriend's insides onto the lake on the floor.

"How's that look, boy," she grinned, panting as she rubbed the ass of Olivia, who was whimpering, somewhere else in a world of aching fulfilment.

"Just... you just..."

She smiled sympathetically, an expression laced with smugness as she spanked the reddened ass of the girl she had just conquered, and walked over to put an arm on his shoulder.

"It's okay, I know it's hard to accept, but you'll learn from this," she said, leading him towards the front door, away from his quivering girlfriend who was slumped against the table, eyes closed, a flickering smile on her face.

"Just... I don't..."

He was blubbering, cheeks scarlet, ugly tears running down his face as she opened the door, her cock still swinging in the open as she gently pushed him through.

"Thanks so much for coming Martin, it's been so much fun. I'll have her cleaned up and returned to you in a week... maybe two or three... Either way I'll let you know by the end of the month."

She made to close the door and as she did so she paused, opening it again.

Martin looked back, a tiny glimmer of hope creeping onto his features.

"Actually... I think you forgot something."

Martin seemed to gather some composure at this point.

"Ah, ah yes, yes..."

"One sec," she said, smiling as she walked back inside.

Martin took a steady breath. Perhaps it was best for them to leave and just put it behind them. No more reunions for sure.

His face fell as Roselyn returned with a dark coat.

"Here, wouldn't want to leave without this," she said in an understanding tone, handing it to him before slamming the door and leaving Martin crestfallen on the front porch with his coat in his arms, and his girlfriend alone, full of someone else's cum.