Futa Daughter's Temptation Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, thank god," I moaned and bent down. "Let me love your Mommy-cock. I... I've been so bad. I'm so sorry, Mom. I was just..."

"Being a dumb teenager?" she asked, arching an eyebrow.

I shifted. "Yeah. I guess so."

"Well, I'm not going to say no to you loving my cock, Sky."

Grinning, I ducked down and opened my mouth wide. I swallowed her growing mommy-dick into my mouth. I shuddered and swirled my tongue around the spongy crown. I savored the texture of her. This wicked heat rushed through my body.

I wiggled my hips from side to side, my cunt on fire. This dripping heat dribbled down my thighs. It was wonderful to feel. I groaned, loving the way it trickled down my futa-cock, too. Her precum spilled into my mouth as her clit-dick grew to its full girth.

"Sky," she moaned and lovingly ran her hand through my hair. She stroked me while I nursed oh her futa-cock.

I savored the taste of her precum. I loved every moment of it. I sucked with such hunger on her. This wonderful heat rushed through me. I groaned, clenching my twat tight together. I wiggled my hips from side to side, my futa-dick swinging back and forth and smacking into my inner thighs.

I bobbed my head, loving my mother with all my heart. I was such a cunt to her. Everything made sense. She wasn't trying to control me but keep me from making mistakes. She got mad at me because she loved me.

And love made people's emotions so intense.

I squeezed my eyes shut and reveled in the salty taste of her cum. In the delight of sucking on her mommy-dick. The incestuous rush of loving her spread and spread through me. It was amazing for me to enjoy.

I smiled and sucked so hard on her. My lips slid down her girl-cock and then back up her. She moaned, the tangy musk of her pussy filling my nose. It was a heavenly scent that I enjoyed. I let it simmer through my nose.

Just a wonderful delight.

I bobbed my mouth as I savored every moment of sucking and nursing on her girl-cock. It was a fantastic treat. This was what I was meant to enjoy. This wonderful delight right here. I sucked on her with such passion.

"Oh, Sky!" she groaned. "Oh, you're going to make me cum."

Especially when I did this.

I thrust my hand down, slid my digits through her bush, and found her wet pussy lips. Two digits plunged into her cunt's juicy depths. She gasped, her twat squeezing down around me. I loved how she shuddered and moaned.

My fingers slid up across the top of her sheath while I nursed on her girl-dick. I just had to find that special spot and make her explode. Her big boobs jiggled as she whimpered her delight. My digits explored.

"Sky!" she gasped.

Bingo.

I massaged her G-spot. Her futa-cock throbbed into my mouth. The flavor of her precum grew even stronger. A salty delight. I grinned and bobbed my head. She shuddered, tossing her head from side to side. I knew that she would have a good cum. That I would make her explode. It would be fantastic.

I was so ready for it.

"Oh, my Lord, Sky, what are you doing to me." Her pussy clamped down on my digits. "That's... that's... Yes!"

She exploded.

Hot cum fired into my mouth. Her pussy went wild around my fingers. I fucked them in and out of her cunt. I plunged them to the depths in her, loving how her silky, incestuous flesh spasmed around my digits. It was such a thrill to feel rippling about my fingers. I wiggled them in her. I teased her while her futa-cum splashed into my mouth.

What a treat to drink.

I gulped it down while her face tightened with her passion. My pussy clenched and more cream ran down my swaying futa-cock. Mom's passion sang through the room. The pure bliss that I gave her. This was so wonderful.

"Oh, yes, Sky!" she cried.

Her incestuous mommy-cum flowed down my throat. It warmed my belly. More and more pumped from her cock. Just so much of the wonderful delight. I shuddered as I drank it all down. I loved it so much.

My mommy's cum ruled.

She groaned and bucked, firing a final blast of jizz in my mouth. I held her girl-seed as her pussy's spasms slowed. She groaned, her tits rising and falling as she panted. I slid my mouth off her cock and crawled up her body, staring down at how beautiful she was.

"Sky," she whispered, her hands cupping my face. She pulled me down to her.

I groaned as my futa-cock pressed into her mommy-dick. Our shafts throbbed together, my pussy dripping with Mrs. Matthews's girl-cum. My small breasts brushed my mother's big boobs. Those soft mounds and fat nipples welcomed me.

Our lips met.

I thrust my tongue into her mouth coated in her jizz. She shuddered as she tasted her passion. I quivered on her, my cock rubbing against hers as we squirmed together. She moaned, her fat nubs brushing my small nipples.

Sparks flared. I groaned into the kiss, our tongues dancing. We shared the cum. We passed it back and forth. I shuddered, loving every second of it. This was so wild. So hot. My heart pounded a wild beat in my chest.

I kissed her with passion. My tongue danced and swirled with hers. It was such an amazing moment to share with her the salty glory of her mommy-jizz. I groaned on hers, my cock aching. My pussy clenched. I had to be filled with my mommy's cock.

I had to savor her being in me. I had to love my mother with all my heart and passion.

I broke the kiss. "I do love you, Mommy."

"Mmm, I know." She slid her hands down my back and grabbed my ass. "Mmm, I love you and your cute tushy."

"Mom," I groaned.

She smiled at me, knowing how I hated my ass being called that kiddie term. But then I said in the most babyish voice ever, "Do you want my cunny to work up and down your big dick, Mommy?"

She shuddered beneath me. "You made that sound utterly filthy, Sky."

"So... yes?"

"Mmm, yes, let me feel that tight cunny work up and down my cock."

I beamed down at her. I slid my cock up her dick, my pussy clenching. Heat built and built in my cunt. The spongy crown of my shaft rubbed into her stomach. Pleasure shot down to my pussy. I groaned, my nipples throbbing.

As I moved into position, I saw the joy in my mother's blue eyes. My cock rubbed into her stomach. Then her cock was nuzzling into my pussy lips. I smiled at her, and then I pushed my cunt down her dick.

I shuddered at that wonderful delight. I whimpered, "Mommy, your big dick is stretching out my little cunny."

"Lord, yes," she moaned. "So tight, Sky. I love your cunny squeezing about my cock. I'm going to knead your cute tushy and savor your hot cunny about my mommy-dick."

I squealed in delight as I bottomed out on her shaft.

I kissed her again, my cock trapped between us. Our tongues danced as Mommy rolled us over. I didn't fight her, my thighs holding her hips. I ended up on my back on Georgia's bed, those wonderful tits piled heavily over my little boobies.

Mom kissed me with hunger. I squirmed and loved it. This was something magical. Just a wonderful delight for me to enjoy. I shuddered as Mom drew back her hips. She pulled back her cock, stimulating my snatch. This wonderful pleasure shot through me.

My cunt clenched to her. I groaned as the pleasure rushed out of my cunt. Her tongue danced with mine as she thrust back into me. My futa-dick throbbed between us as the pleasure tingled through my body.

I squealed my delight.

My sexy futa-mommy pumped away at my cunny.

Fucking awesome.

My hands grabbed her plump rump, feeling her butt-cheeks flexing as she thrust into me. Her boobs shifted over my little mound. Our nipples brushed. Pleasure sparked between them. It was such an amazing thrill.

Her thick cock rammed into me over and over again. She buried to the hilt in me. I loved every moment of it. My cock throbbed and ached. She slammed to the hilt in me. She fucked that big girl-cock into me over and over again.

It was fantastic.

I broke the kiss to gasp, "Mommy!"

"Mmm, do you like my mommy-cock in that tight, little cunny?" she asked.

"God, you fucking know I do, Mommy!"

"Language!" she cooed. "Maybe I should wash your mouth out with pussy cream!"

"Yum!" I gasped. "Fucking fuck my fucking cunny with your fucking dick, Mommy! I fucking, fucking, fucking need it!"

"Such a bad, bad girl!" she moaned, thrusting away hard at my cunt.

"You better believe it!" I moaned, squeezing my cunt around on her dick. "Oh, yes, yes, fuck that cock into my pussy, Mommy. Oh, my god, that's amazing."

"Going to cum on mommy's dick?"

Whimpering, I nodded.

She kissed me, pumping away at my cunny with her wonderful mommy-cock. The friction swelled and swelled through me. It was wonderful to experience. I groaned, loving every second of it. This was amazing. My futa-dick throbbed between us, the pressure building and building at the tip.

Her every thrust into my cunt swelled me to that amazing moment when I would cum. Just a powerful moment of climaxing. I groaned, my snatch squeezing around her cunt. It was fantastic to feel. I groaned, loving every moment of it.

This was incredible. Just a delight. It was fantastic to enjoy. I groaned, loving every second of my mother thrusting into me. She made me feel amazing. I groaned, my pussy clenching, the pleasure building and building in me.

Her tongue thrust deep into my mouth as she plowed away at me. I groaned, clinging to her dick. My orgasm swelled so fast. This was it. This was it. I would have such a powerful explosion of cum. I would have such a big burst of ecstasy.

I broke the kiss. "Mommy!"

"Mmm, yes, yes, yes, you love this!" she moaned. "You love it so much."

"I do!" I moaned. "Mommy, I love you so much! I want us to have fun together. To love each other!"

Mommy smiled at me and thrust into my cunt.

She erupted.

I gasped as her futa-cum spurted into my cunny. I bucked beneath her as my own orgasm detonated, triggered by her hot spunk. My girl-jizz fired between us, splashing her big tits and soaking my little breasts. It was amazing.

My cunt went wild around her dick. I shuddered and moaned, my twat massaging her. My pussy worshiped her. It was incredible to enjoy. I savored every moment of it. I trembled through this bliss. My mind blazed with such ecstasy.

"Oh, my god, yes, Mommy!" I groaned, my pussy milking her cock.

"Mmm, Sky, yes!" she moaned, her cock pumping into my snatch. "Yes, yes, I love you!"

I kissed her as we shared this amazing pleasure. My orgasm shot me to the peak of my bliss. I shuddered there. My cunt milked out the last of her mommy cum. I squeezed my eyes shut as my rapture melted into euphoria.

I was so ready to try this new responsibility thing. To love my mom and not be a selfish cunt. This was my second chance, and I would enjoy it.

* * *

Madeline Marlow

Grace's plan worked.

I had saved my daughter from the futa-demon. I saw it in Sky's green eyes.

I lay on my back on Georgia's bed. My baby futa-girl was licking up the cum that she had fired all over my big tits. Her tongue felt so wonderful as she scooped the cum off of me. I groaned, closing my eye and just savoring my daughter's love.

"Mmm, your cum is just so yummy," Sky said. "It's the best, Mommy. I've tried a lot of boys, and futa-cum smokes them all."

I smiled. "Yours is definitely the only cum I've ever liked."

She lifted her head, cum on her pink lips and chin. "Have you ever tried any other cum?"

I shook my head. "Your father wanted me to... But I always told him no."

"Poor him," she said then ducked her head down. "But lucky me."

She licked at my tit again. I groaned as she lapped up to the jizz on my nipple. She sucked it into her mouth. I shuddered, my futa-cock throbbing and pussy clenching. Such joy surged through me. This was so wonderful.

We were so close together. It was amazing. I was thrilled to have her love. I squirmed on my back as she nursed on me. Her tongue danced around my nipple. My thighs rubbed together, my futa-dick twitching with aching need.

She nipped my nipple. I gasped and she winked a green eye at me. I groaned, smiling at her. She was such a delight. Then she popped her mouth off my nipple. She pushed her legs between mine, her cock nudging into my bush.

"Sky," I moaned, my futa-cock quivering.

Sky thrust into my pussy.

My futa-daughter's cock filled my cunt. It felt so amazing. I groaned, savoring that naughty futa-dick filling up my twat. I shuddered, my clit-dick throbbing between us. The pleasure spilled over my mind as she slid deeper and deeper into me.

My daughter bottomed out in me. She grinned down at me, her green eyes shining in delight. I smiled back at her, my pussy clenching about her girth. She was just perfect in me. I stroked up and down her back as she drew back her clit-dick.

I gasped as my pussy drank in the sensation of her withdrawing shaft.

"God, Mom!" she moaned and thrust back into my pussy.

The tip of her dick nudged against my cervix. My womb. I shuddered. She had come from there. She was back home where she belonged. I smiled at her, loving the friction she churned in me by thrusting away. She pumped at my cunt with her big dick. She buried fast and hard into me, my cock twitching between us.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. Ooh, I like what you're doing to me, Sky."

"And what's that, Mommy?" she asked, her clit-dick burying deep and hard into my cunt.

"Making me cum," I moaned. "Oooh, you're going to make me explode, aren't you?"

She winked at me.

"Do it," I groaned.

She thrust away at me. She slammed her girl-cock into my pussy. I shuddered, my orgasm building and building from the wonderful friction. My cock twitched between our stomachs, our flesh massaging the tip. My precum leaked out, staining my flesh.

I groaned, Sky pumping away. Her daughter-dick plunged to the hilt in my cunt over and over again. She filled me up. It was so awesome. I loved every moment of it. I savored every last thrust of her dick into my cunt. It was amazing. I groaned, my heart pounding so fast. I built and built toward that orgasm. I would have such a big one.

Such a mighty burst of rapture. It would be incredible.

"Sky! Sky!" I moaned.

"I know, Mom!" she panted, thrusting into me. "Ooh, you're going to burst on me."

I nodded.

"Good!" she purred and thrust into my cunt, the friction warming up my flesh.

I gasped, squeezing my twat around her. I held her so tight, my futa-cock throbbing between us. My ovaries brimmed with my futa-cum. My daughter's big dick plunged into me again and again. I whimpered, loving this so much.

Sky thrust into my pussy's depths. I gasped, the friction stimulating my flesh. The heat melted to my ovaries. They were already on the verge of boiling. I groaned as that sent me over the edge. I squealed out and then I came.

My futa-cum spurted from my dick over and over while my pussy convulsed around my daughter's girl-cock. She groaned and drew back through my spasming flesh. I gripped her ass, holding her to me, my eyes staring into her green eyes.

So brilliant.

So passionate.

She buried into me and gasped, "Mommy!"

Her cum fired into my cunt.

My pussy writhed around her girl-dick, milking her wonderful cock. I shuddered, my jizz firing between us while hers filled my pussy. Her incestuous futa-seed splashed right on my cervix. Could I get pregnant?

I hoped so.

"Yes, yes, yes, Sky!" I howled. "Oh, that's so good. You're amazing, Sky!"

"So are you, Mommy!" she moaned, her cum flooding me.

I bucked beneath her, staring into her eyes. She kissed me. Her small boobs pressed into my chest. They rubbed against me as I trembled through my orgasm. My futa-dick spurted a last time while my pussy wrung her cock dry.

I shuddered as I kissed my daughter. Loved her. I had saved her. Grace's plan worked. I trembled, tears springing up in the corners. I knew it would be difficult. Things were about to get messy at the Matthews house, but I would have my daughter with me.

Sky had changed. I could feel it. I was so proud of her. I would do everything to help her become a young woman. Responsible and caring. Loving and compassionate. I clutched her tight as our tongues danced together.

I loved my futa-daughter the way no mother should and I didn't care. What we had was beautiful. I wouldn't give it up for anything.

* * *

Sky Marlow -- Six Months Later

Being pregnant with my mother's futa-daughter was great. I mean, it did also suck. The swollen ankles and the having to pee every ten minutes, and the strange cravings. But I loved it nonetheless.

I wasn't the only one pregnant. Georgia and her mother, Ms. Stevens (she went back to her maiden name after leaving her husband), were also pregnant. Mom and I didn't know who knocked up which, but I like to think Ms. Stevens's baby was mine and Georgia's was my mother's.

We lived together now. It was a huge scandal when the reverend's wife left him for my mother. It was a big mess. Caused a lot of drama. A lot of crying from everyone involved. But it all mellowed out in the end.

Georgia even forgave me for using her. We were dating now. It was fun. I liked her. I couldn't marry my mother, but we both understood who I loved most. After all, she had a thing for her futa-mom. I had a thing for my futa-mom.

Yep, we all stayed futas, even Ms. Stevens.

Aoi and Natalie were dating, too. Natalie really, really liked to get tied up by Aoi, and that girl had a scary streak to her. Of course, they practically lived at our place, addicted to our cocks. Mrs. Reyes and Mrs. Spencer came over a lot. They were still married and their husbands in the dark about the futa-dick they got on the side.

I never did see Mrs. Simmons again. I hoped she could forget about our romp or, at least, to remember it fondly.

I was happier, though. I didn't chase after pleasure. I found it in being with my friends and family. Not just the sex part, but hanging out with them. Helping them out. There was this whole other side of life I never knew about. That I was too busy running away from because I wanted to hurt my mother.

I had been a real selfish cunt.

No longer. Being possessed by Spice had allowed me to really see what I was like. I was thankful for it. Made me wonder what the futa-demon was doing right now. Was she happy? Sad? In pain? I didn't know.

Grace took her away.

Mom, though, would have this smile on her lips like she knew something but she wouldn't tell me. "Not my place," she would say, "to talk about other's relationships."

It was so annoying. Well, no one was perfect. We just had to try our best, I supposed. That was living. Still, I wondered about Spice...

* * *

"I'm never, ever letting you go," Grace the Futa-Angel cooed.

Spice sighed. The futa-demon lay beneath the futa-angel in the boring missionary position as the unimaginative angel pumped her futa-cock in and out of Spice's pussy. They were building and building to her orgasm.

This was Spice's future. Lying with the angel who loved her and experiencing the same boring sex over and over and over and over and over again.

"Going to be a good one!" Grace moaned, sounding so happy.

I hate you so much. Next time I get out, I'm going to possess nuns. Yep! Nuns!

"Oh, Spice, I love you!" Grace moaned. "Do you love me?"

"Yes," Spice hissed. "Love you and hate you and... Why can't we have sex in another position?"

"Missionary is the best!" Grace moaned and erupted.

Her futa-cum splashing into Spice set the futa-demon off. She howled out her passion and frustration as she bucked in the arms of her lover and her enemy, trapped in a prison of love and desire until the end of time.

Or the next time I get out, Spice thought, already plotting her next escapades. She would definitely do nuns.

The END

12