Futa Day Dream Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Feeling bold, virgin futa texts one of her loyal followers.
1.6k words
4.72
4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KodaSingh
KodaSingh
18 Followers

What I would consider one of the most intense orgasms of my life, I was exhausted but also intrigued. My own shame and self hatred had always forced me to conceal or hide myself. But I had the compelling feeling to explore every part of this girl and have her do the same to me.

My finger floated over my phone screen, hesitant but my body excited at what this could possibly lead to. Her username flashed. Elena.... I try the name out on my tongue and immediately my cock twitches at the thought of careless groans of her name escaping my lips.

'What do I say?' I ask myself, how do I do this... this is new..

My finger type in "hi" I almost roll my eyes at how lame it is but I have to do this quickly before I lose my nerve. I quickly add in a wink to try to somehow indicate that I had watched her video and enjoyed it but I'm guessing it's gonna take more than that to convince her.

Me: Hi :)

Fuck, I pressed the wrong colon... Now I probably look like a creep. Maybe a follow up message would ease the awkwardness I've imagined in my head.

Me: What's up?

This probably makes me seem like a fuck boy but atp I'm not sure if I care. I do want to fuck and something tells me so does she.

The typing bubbles come up- and go down-before going up- then down again. Seeds of self doubt start planting in my chest. Perhaps I misread the situation, I start to immediately internally debate with myself.

A vibration from the phone in my hand caught my attention.

Elena: Omg I didn't expect you to answer :O

Still feeling awkward I let a chill run through me before my fingers glide over the screen.

Me: I don't normally do but holy shit did that video compel me

Elena: omg I swear I don't just go masturbating in random stores. It's just your recent tweet that had me feel a bit...

Me: A bit?

Elena: naughty (⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)

Me: Can't say I'm complaining.. The video did end a bit too early for my liking though.

Elena: Oh yeah? What would you have liked to see :)

Me: I'm not very good at verbalizing my thoughts...

At this point I start to cringe at myself. Look give me a break, I've never done this before.

Elena: Maybe I can help you out ;)

Me: Lucky me, I always welcome an extra hand.

Okay see that's not entirely true otherwise I would not be a virgin.

I jump when instead of a text a video appears. The young woman seems to have gone from the empty coffee shop to a confined room which I would bet is her bedroom as the video shows what I would presume is the front of the room where a dresser and tv sits.

However, this quickly changes to another wall this time with a camera displaying Elena's perfect body and her phone in her left hand.

She's still wearing the school girl-like outfit but the top buttons are officially down showing off her white lace bra encasing two beautiful boobs that seem perfect for my hands to grab.

The phone rotates and zooms in on every aspect of her body. Her legs are encased by socks falling just below the knees and the skirt that goes just above it. The creamy white thick thighs peeking out from under the skirt due to the angle as she leans back on what appears to be a bed.

She's quiet for a moment, most likely giving me a moment to breathe before she lets out two soft breaths and whispers into the phone's mic. "Thoughts about this wrapped around you.." Her finger trails down her valley to her waist while her legs widen. My breath catches in my throat as the skirt is spread more and more giving me more of those creamy white thighs.

Until finally.. I see where the gap ends. Before I know it, the video cuts.

My dick feels ready to explode in my pants so I reach down and grab it out, giving it two quick pumps to ease its begging tension before turning back to my phone.

Me: yeah those kinds of thoughts...

And before I know it, my thumb floats over the camera icon before touching the screen and opening the app.

My dick lights up the screen in all its big thick hard and veiny glory. It's 11 inches causes me to back up my phone further away allowing for my screen to also capture my thighs and a bit of my midriff in its image.

I run my hand up and down my dick in two hard held pumps before toying with its sensitive pink tip oozing pre cum.

I let out a groan before ending the video on the spot and sending it before I chicken out. I watch as texting bubbles rise and disappear in the chat and for a second I debate just unsending the video as my insecurities rise. Is she sending this to someone else? What if she's laughing? Does she think I'm a freak?

My thoughts are silent as a video pops up in the chat. It's thumbnail is blurred as my phone struggles to download it from the wifi. My impatience shows as I continuously tap the video hoping it loads.

Before I know it the video fills my screen and I'm greeted by the hottest sight I've ever seen.

Back in that confined quiet room is Elena. This time not reflected in a mirror but facing her camera. She's lying on her stomach with the camera ahead of her giving me the perfect sight of her booms squashed against her but also a clearer picture of her face. Her blonde hair falls perfectly over her shoulder and her innocent eyes stare into my soul.

But the biggest sight of attraction is the large pink glass dildo in her hand. She slowly raises it from her valley to her lips allowing it to lightly trail its shape. Her head leans back a bit as the dildo changes directions towards her lips which form a small hole at the tip of the dlldo. Before I know it she's slowly shoving the dildo between the lips letting out a small gasp.

Her eyes close as she takes the dick deeper and deeper before fastly pulling it out and shoving it back in within seconds. She did it a couple more times before pulling it away sensually leaving a trail of spit. Her face was flustered and her eyes a bit more watery.

"I wish this was you daddy," She whispers and before I know it I shoot my first load of cum.

That may have been the fastest I ever came.

I take a few moments collecting myself and letting the sweat on my forehead cool with the breeze from my ceiling fan.

I must have blanked out because a while later I hear the sound of my message notification. I check the time and sure enough, it was 30 minutes later.

Elena: Did I scare you off? Was that too much?

Me: no... that was exactly enough if you know what I mean ;)

I cringe a bit but at this point she's seen my dick and I'm hoping she takes that more like a compliment.

Elena: enough? I was just getting started with you.

Me: We have all the time in the world no?

Elena: You sure you're ready to go again?

Instead of opting for a response I find myself opening the camera app again. My dick once again the main star of the video.

I give it a couple pumps and wait a bit for the hardening to start and whisper, "Yeah I'm pretty sure baby girl"

Elena: Holy fuck...

Elena: I wish you were here to stretch out my little teen pussy...

Elena: I could probably take you whole too while begging you to take me harder and faster

Me: I bet you'd feel so good wrapped around me like a little slut

Elena: So hard and fast daddy?

Me: Anything for my girl

Me: I'd make a whore out of you

Elena: yeah?

Me: Take you from behind, infront, side, upwards.

Me: You'll be begging for me by the end of it.

Elena: And if I don't beg? You'll still have your way with me, won't you daddy?

My eyebrows slightly raise at the comment but my dick raises further.

Me: Nothing's stopping me from fucking you into a puddle..

Me: You're mine now baby girl. Anytime. Anywhere.

Elena: So come and get it

A video pops up on the screen. Once again from a different angle, she's on her back, her legs spread open with her kneecaps meeting her nipples at the same height and on center stage is her tight pink glistening pussy.

"I'm so wet for you daddy," She moans trailing the same pink dildo up her thighs.

"This seems smaller in comparison to you," It trails up to part to her seemingly tight hole.

"And I'm tight enough around this," it pops in the whole making her moan wantonly.

"So imagine how much tighter your dick would be daddy," She says before slowly moving the dildo in and out of her hole, it pulses and grips the thick glass pink dildo. I salvate and the video ends.

Feeling bold, my finger types to its own mind.

Me: When are you free?

KodaSingh
KodaSingh
18 Followers