Futa Day Dream Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
A futa's journey to losing her virginity.
1.8k words
4.36
7.7k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KodaSingh
KodaSingh
18 Followers

It wasn't like I intended for it to happen... For most of my life I lived in fear and shame for who I am. A girl with a dick? If anyone found out it would be like begging for ridicule. But now.. It's on the rise on social media. People want me. They want to see me. They want to taste me and feel me. It prompted me to make an anonymous account where I'd upload tweets about my secrets... about my desires. But I'd never show my face.

I'd get direct messages from all over the world. Sometimes dirty, sometimes people relating to me and a few negative ones spewing hate. But the dirty ones are what hold my attention. I've been too scared to reply but I spend most of my nights viewing them with my hard 11 inch cock in my hand as I rub to various videos of girls and submissive gay men spreading and touching themselves to the tweets I make.

So many times I've been tempted to just surprise one of them with a picture of my cock or a video of what I do to myself while seeing their videos. The way I grab my breast, pinch my nipples and rub the tip of my swollen cock head or how I edge myself to make it more worthwhile at the end leaving me with a thigh shaking effect as sweat trembles all over my toned muscular body.

But there's always the fear that they'd change their minds. They'd see me and think ''Ew, what a freak!".

Flashbacks to all the various foster homes that I've stayed in and all the times someone 'accidentally' walked into me while I was in the shower then continued to call me pervert, deviant and my least favorite.. the T slur. I was born this way. This is who I am. For a long time I believed it was a disgrace so I hid.. Shied away from social engagements and threw myself into books and work. I studied my way into an undergraduate scholarship then law school.

Today I own my own law firm and one of the biggest in my state. With two other partners, though I'm the majority owner and the boss of them. At the age of 40 I've accumulated millions and spent it on various properties including a sky reaching office overlooking my town.

But no amount of property or money or office building would fill the gap that I pathetically try to satisfy at night in the comfort of my bedroom using my own rough hands. The most I've gotten to being with someone was pushing my dick through a hole in a gas station bathroom and sliding a five dollar bill to have it sucked. It was barely satisfactory as my thick dick found itself suffocated by the smaller hole.

I've spent probably thousands of dollars on various sex dolls and toys. Still none of them meet the fantasy of hot sweaty trembling beauty below me begging me to fuck her to heaven. The warm cushions fabric of the more often female mimicked plastic dolls paled nothing to what I imagine the warm cushion of a wet cunt could truly feel like. I've had the urges to just go out and fuck the first slut I see even if it meant paying them but god knows how dirty that would be.

Can you imagine, 40 years without sex? Yeah well... I think it's time I change that. I wanna settle down. Have a family. I'm at prime age. I'd be lying if I said the thought of breeding a bitch wasn't the biggest turn on ever.

It started with feeble attempts on dating apps, choosing the intersex option that one of them had but majority of the responses were suspicious to say the least. Some overly focused on how big my package was, whether or not it were real, if I could squirt. Weird ones are more interested in my dick than me.

It would only take a couple days till I deleted it after seeing one of my clients in my swiping adventures. That was a total bummer. Attempt number one was a total failure.

***

Once again on a saturday night I found myself in my master bedroom. White sheets flush against my naked tan body as sweat forms against its pink tint. My legs spread, showing off my muscular thighs, flexed as I began pumping my member with my right fist. My hair splayed against my forehead and shoulders beginning to stick with the sweat. Moisture forms under my triple D boobs possibly from the rate at which my chest heaves or just the pure heat being exhausted from me. I enter my instagram request while also having snapchat opened in the background and twitter on my laptop.

The twitter displays the cum tributes of men masturbating to my tweets and the sly abs picture I posted forever ago showing off my six pack, now faded with laziness though. Their groans prompt me to pump at my fuck sitck fast but not enough for me to want to break the edge that's forming.

One man goes as far to show his hairy muscular front. His nipples pointed and cock swinging every now and then to touch his belly button. His voice is smoother and higher pitched than I imagined as he says ''Please fuck my virgin ass''. I get this alot... bicurious men wanted me to dominate them.. Or dominate me. But its never enough. I guess I never will know till my dick slides into the tight ass of one. I imagine though, it would be similar to riding a bull.

My instagram stays on the page of a young woman about 24 who sent a rather detailed dirty message about how she'd take my cock in all three of her holes in any place at any time. My husband hasn't been enough for me for a long time. His cock is three inches and barely tickles my pussy. He can't even get me wet for the only thing that does that is the fantasies you share with us. Various pictures line the chat all with her in different poses. Her hands squeezing her breast or her fingers spreading her wet pussy lips.

One such being in the bed she shares with her husband, her name Amanda. Her instagram displays pictures of her in bathing suits and doing various work outs...and its fucking hot. But still not enough to deserve my cum. She's generic.. Nothing real about her post. One post reveals she's a teacher and while I find myself picturing her splayed across the desk spread to take my cock in her barely used "tickled by husbands dick" cunt, she's a bit tall for me.. I prefer my partners smaller than my 6'7.

I scroll out and back to my dms request. My eyes stopped at a video of a girl at a Starbucks table. Her laptop is on the table in front of her and various objects around it but it's her hands that catch my eye. You can hear people in the background, but the lack of brightness which normally comes from Starbucks windows allows me to believe it's night... no one's paying interest to her or her hands creeping lower and lower till it reaches her seat and skirt over her right thigh to her crouch. The camera momentarily views up to the laptop screen showing a split screen. One side displays the same ab picture, the other a tweet from me "Does your mother know you touch yourself thinking about me fucking you till you forget your name?"

A faint no is heard as the camera pans back down to her lap. It's a red and blue plaid skirt, though barely visible I can tell it's a white shirt tucked into it and a tie falling a bit over the plaid skirt. I did a quick swipe to her account and a picture from a few months ago presumingly from a birthday party confirms she just turned 18... From the picture she's small. Her hair slides down her back and while not huge, her breast is the perfect size for my hands to grab. Her head is round with a defined but slightly chubby face adding more youth to her appearance all curved around two dimples. Imperfections adding to perfection

Okay I'll bite the school girl vibes. So does she because she slowly grips the end of her already short skirt with her left hand and pulls it up a little giving her right hand a more visible access. Though the holy grail of what's underneath it remains hidden from me. The camera flips and though not revealing her whole face it shows the bottom half. Displaying the most plump red lips, contrasting against her tan white skin. Her nose peaks as the camera shakes, it's small, I can tell by the size of the nostrils that make a mini appearance. The camera falls again but this time underneath the chin giving me a rather satisfying view of her defined shoulder blades and collar bones.

The camera focuses on her lips and it parts a bit revealing a bit of her white teeth. Her tongue pokes out to lick her lips and I clench my fist around my cock but it quickly turns to long slow painful strokes as her finger trials from her chin and rests on those soft lips... almost calling my name. It doesn't take long till flashes of these lips wrapped around my now swollen and pulsating cock head enter my mind.

My hand wraps around the base of my shaft. I start to pump my right hand up and down, as my other hand reached underneath to fondle my balls. I slowly pumped my fist over my cock, faster and faster, occasionally rubbing my thumb over the tip, causing me to moan. The pre-cum built up added some much needed lubricant. There's a lack of hesitance with the push to my orgasm but the video stops causing me to stop my movements

The video ends but not before her tongue pokes out and swirls around the finger leaving a trail of spit in its detachment. I assume someone caught her eye as the video ends abruptly. But it doesn't matter. My cock moves with very little prompt and erupts by its own pressure and I groan as a long stream of my cum spills itself over my own thighs. My chest heaves and I turn on my side forgetting how close to my face I held my phone.

I sat for a moment in shock at how so little of this one person caused me to erupt, edging became impossible the second those tan smooth legs showcased by the skirt just above the knee entered my screen. Was it the fact that she was in public? Was it the fact that it was a female tribute? Was it her profile and that cute innocent fresh adult face? What about the fact that she's so tiny I can undoubtedly hold her up while destroying her probably untouched cunt? Maybe it was the school girl outfit? I'm not sure..

But I really really really want to find out...

KodaSingh
KodaSingh
18 Followers