Futa Dragons Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel me, Fiona. I am drenched. My nipples have never been harder. My stomach is aflutter with nervousness but yes, I want you very badly."

"I could never harm you, Jemma," Fiona whispered as she raised her head to gently kiss the red swollen lips. "Would never force you."

Words ceased as the two entwined heatedly. Jemma was impatient to remove Fiona's robe. She cooed in delight when she found the naked tanned body was unencumbered by any of the complicated seeming underwear that she had watched Fiona place around her hips. Cladding that was used to fasten her lengthy tool safely up the length of her flat stomach and tuck the large head out of sight between the globes of her breasts.

Jemma belied her tag of shyness. She pressed Fiona back onto her bed and feverishly sucked at the nipples atop the firm globes of breasts. Lashed them with her tongue and nipped at them with her sharp teeth. Fiona writhed and reached out her hands to find the woman's own breasts. Jemma forced them away. "Let me enjoy thy feast of flesh, Fiona," she commanded slipping back, even in lust, into her old language patterns. "Thou art a lovely spectacle when you are passive, my sweet. I find I hath a need to partake of all of your scents and drink your fluids without the need to have my mind swayed by your experienced digits and oral pleasures. Let this maiden find for herself the delights of her lover's flesh."

Fiona interpreted this as lay back and take it. She allowed the woman the freedom of her body.

Jemma slid her naked and sweating body all over the firm young flesh beneath her. She delighted in the scent of Fiona as she licked and nibbled her way from the woman's eyes down to her wet and open pussy. For now she left the huge pillar alone. Except to run her long tongue over it from tip to base she simply watched it throbbing in time with the woman's heartbeat. Her moans of delight as she firstly licked the fluids that covered the female's puffy and swollen pussy lips. So much bigger than her own. The squeals and groans from Fiona as she finally plunged her long prehensile tongue deep into the sodden channel that smelled so wonderfully. Jemma squirmed as she pressed her own pussy hard into the bed as the heat that surrounded her long tongue almost caused her to swoon.

"How canst thou taste so fucking delicious?" she asked in amazement as she ploughed the woman's cunt with both small fingers and hardened tongue.

She could almost slide her whole small right hand into the excited and drooling hole. Fiona squealed in excited frenzy as she begged the smaller woman to fist fuck her cunt. Jemma was uncertain what she meant but obediently curled her tiny hand into a fist and pushed it hard into the inundated hole. Giggling she watched Fiona buck as she drove it deeper at the woman's urging. In and out her fist pumped. The fluids, now almost spraying from the wide open cunt, covered her wrist and her face as her tongue rapidly worked to capture as much as she could. Fiona finally gave a full throated roar of ecstasy as she screamed she was cumming hard. Jemma buried her hand deep and was surprised that the greedy opening almost took her small arm up to the elbow.

"Thou art in possession of a deep trench, Fiona!" the woman said in amazement as she slowly pulled her fist out. The hole in the pussy stayed open for many seconds after her fist was removed. It then closed tightly leaving a fleshy slit that it seemed could never have taken such a pounding.

"Cunt, Jemma, almost the same as your trench, but I prefer to call it a cunt," Fiona murmured softly as Jemma cuddled into her breasts and related the remarkable sight. "I could not even see your opening after George had creamed you."

"We close and seal to allow the sperm to find our eggs," the woman replied. "Though it would not find any within me at this time. We ovulate only once or twice a cycle. My time hath come and gone. I will not be fertile for at least another six or seven months."

"Does this mean that I can cum deep inside you, Jemma?" Fiona asked shyly.

"Yes, my lover. But I would like you to take me in the old ways," the woman snuggling into her breast said softly.

Fiona kissed the smaller woman softly before forcing her over onto her stomach with her hands and heavy breasts. Jemma tried to lift her bottom in order to make it easier for her lover to access her. "Patience, Jemma," crooned Fiona as she gently pressed the woman flat into the bed. "I have lots of places to explore before I have need to plunge my solid meat into your willing channel." Saying that she lathed the wide expanse of soft white skin on Jemma's back and the side of her breasts and hips with her tongue and lips. The woman was bucking with impatience while Fiona languidly kissed, sucked and licked her from her toes and ankles all the way back up to her rounded bottom.

Jemma was panting as the drooling tongue and hot lips found the erogenous zones over her body. Fiona, it seemed, had infinite patience to explore her entire body. Not even Jemma had realised that the hot breath and liquid heat of the Futa woman's tongue on the back of her knees could have her pelvis humping spasmodically into the firm mattress beneath her heated pussy.

Tonguing Jemma's sweet arse cheeks was a revelation. Fiona thought she was sensitive the previous evening, it was nothing to the bucking, cursing and squeaks that threatened to dislodge the larger woman from her squirming prey.

A hot wet cock travelled up and down Jemma's back and buttocks. It nestled for a few moments behind her sensitive knees. Fiona held Jemma's feet together to form a perfect foot pussy and spent several minutes bathing the woman's ticklish feet and insteps with the heavy syrupy juices of her cock as she fucked it slowly between them. Jemma craned her neck to watch. She could not believe that something so hot and big could give her so much pleasure in such an unexpected place.

"Ask George to do this to you, Jemma, the heat of his balls on your heels will make you feel like they are on fire," Fiona said huskily as she allowed her full length to slide through Jemma's squirming feet.

Giggling with relief as she felt Fiona's weight shift and her feet released as the woman moved up her legs. The hot meat of cock slid deliciously slowly up her thighs and hit the slightly opened crease of her arse. Shuddering as Fiona allowed the hot hard weapon to pierce between them and nudge against her wet and waiting anus. "Thou may take my willing bottom first if you wish, Fiona," she panted as she pushed back slightly causing the head of Fiona's large cock to begin penetrating the wet and willing hole.

"Not yet, little runner," Fiona said softly. "I am going to plunder you the way our ancestors did first. I will rape your little arsehole later while your nephew watches!"

Jemma trembled in excitement. Fiona smiled. It seemed that Thallusian women liked to be reminded of who was boss. It was little wonder as this submissive pose certainly left them in no position to fight back even if they wanted to.

Fiona lifted the small light woman's hips high. Jemma immediately buried her face into the mattress and spread her legs wide. The large cock between Fiona's legs bumped the small fold of skin just beneath the puckered pink ring of Jemma's anus. She pressed forward and was rewarded with a soft sigh of acceptance and pleasure as her cock head pressed into an incredibly tight and hot entrance.

Fiona's cock was roughly three quarters its normal length. It was still very thick and she constantly monitored the muscles of her submissive partner as she gently rocked a few centimetres into and out of the tight trench. A few more, then a few more. Jemma was panting and sobbing in delight at the same time. "Thou has me, Fiona. Thou owns me!" she called.

Just after halfway in, Fiona felt them. Soft bumps of some size inside the wet and pulsating channel. They seemed to caress and squeeze the head of her cock. She would swear that they were the same as the small button clit that resided in Jemma's smaller cunt. Experimentally she rubbed her head backwards and forwards across the bumps. The woman bouncing up and down in her hands was screaming loudly in pleasure. George appeared at the door and watched in concern.

"Press more, my love!" squealed Jemma, "you cannot stimulate my beads for too long. I will become gone in my mind and will no longer function as a suitable vestibule for your weapon. Please, Fiona go deeper!"

Fiona found her arse pressed forward by George's firm hand. "I forgot about them, Fi," he whispered. "Too much and females will become unresponsive, possibly unconscious, so I have read. Remember to speak harshly, my love." His hands left her arse and he disappeared.

Jemma did not even notice the appearance and disappearance of her nephew. She was breathing harshly as the big cock inside her pressed deeper than George had gone. "You like that, baby?" Fiona asked gently.

The woman did not respond. She nodded to herself. "Is my tool big enough, slut?" she asked roughly.

"Yes, it is very nice, my lover."

Fiona slammed her cock to its base. The woman beneath her keened in extreme pleasure as her hips wriggled and bucked in Fiona's hands. Fiona felt something inside the woman grabbing and sucking at her cockhead. "Buck, whore. Ride the Dragon cock in your tight trench. Show me how much you like it, you cock sucking slut!"

Jemma galloped her arse up and down as the big cock rammed her mercilessly. She spewed a torrent of fuck me, ram me, use my trench and the one Fiona loved the most. Split my cunt in half, my big cocked master! Fiona answered in kind. Telling the woman squealing and screaming that she was a worthless cock socket, good only for breeding with pigs. Fiona stabbed her forefinger into the little woman's arsehole as she told her how she was going to rape her tight little arse and hold it open for her nephew to fuck as well.

The fluids pouring from both of them mingled on the bed sheets and in the air. Finally Fiona told the woman that she was going to blast her cum so deep that it would rupture her pens, a name she heard George call as he was cumming in the woman last evening.

"Fill my pens, Fiona. Fuck me until I stink of your cum and can feel it boiling within my body for the rest of the night."

Fiona slapped and pinched Jemma's arse cheeks as she rammed her cock deep and held it as she shouted she was cumming in her little piggy. A constrictive set of muscles at the deepest part inside the little woman grabbed a hold of her big tool and squeezed it hard. Fiona pulled with her strength then slapped the little arse in front of her hard to release her cock from its grip causing Jemma to squeal even louder. Jemma groaned deep in her stomach as the hot fluids shot hard from her lover's cock. It was an explosion of heat and pressure like she had never experienced nor read about. Fiona wickedly withdrew a length of her cock until she felt the beads in the throat of Jemma's entrance. She bathed the pleasurable nubs with her cum as she held herself still and felt her cock jerking its huge load of cum.

"You fucking bitch," Jemma moaned softly. Fiona giggled and told the little slut to take it like a good piggy whore.

Her cock juices expelled in their entirety, Fiona gently removed her large prick and was amazed again as the entry almost snapped closed from its huge dilation. Gently she leant down and kissed the sweaty cheeks of her lover's bottom.

Jemma rolled over, slowly bringing her legs around Fiona's body until she was spread legged on her back looking up at the panting woman between them. She slid down until the gently drooping cock touched her bowl. Her face creased into a slight frown as she concentrated. Fiona hissed as the head of her cock was suddenly pulled into the rapidly opening hole beneath the patch of fur on Jemma's mons. It sealed around the head of her cock trapping her in an intense heat. It felt as if a thousand soft, heated feathers stroked her cock head and the sensitive glands beneath. The pressure was enough to be felt and cause her to jerk in pleasure but not enough to feel unpleasant on her recently used tool.

Jemma's eyes closed in bliss. Her hips gently undulated as Fiona felt the suction and pressure on her cock increase and stimulate her enough to begin flooding her cock with blood. She hardened and swelled again. The tight orifice in which her cock resided seemed to welcome the swelling. The muscles, or whatever it was, inside the shallow cunt seem to hungrily devour her cock's juices that Fiona could feel almost peeing out of her knob. Groaning in absolute joy she felt her cock quivering as if it were a separate entity from her and was enjoying the superb attention of this extraordinarily hot wet hole.

Her cock began to vibrate internally. The pleasure was like little shocks of electricity running up her long cock and into her pussy and the internal testicles. The pressure began to build in her arse and groin. "Oh, Jemma, I'm going to cum hard, baby. Harder than ever!" she squealed as finally the release came.

Jemma was holding her breath. The heat of the cock inside her bowl and now the pressure from its enormous ejaculate sent her insides a quiver. She too was at her limit. Her bowl would not expel her lover's cock until it had received all the fluids from the organ trapped within her. Fiona's teeth were chattering and her breasts wobbling in urgent little circles as she exploded in spurt after spurt into the tight hole that held her cock so tightly that she could not withdraw.

"Now, my love!" yelled Jemma. Her feet pressed hard into the mattress as the big cock exploded from her body along with the largest explosion of her blessing that she had ever experienced. Fiona's cries of pleasure as she fell forward and planted her face over the spurting fountain of Jemma's extraordinary sex organ were loud as was the noisy swallowing and lapping of her juices. Jemma's face, neck and breasts were covered in her essence. She waited as Fiona greedily slurped, licked and sucked the juices from her body. Her own long tongue had retrieved much from her face as well. Fiona, so nicely, shared copious amounts of her fluid in hot saliva sharing kisses that took Jemma's breath away.

Fiona held her tightly as they whispered sweet endearments to each other and thanked the other for a magical and unrepeatable experience. "I feel as if I have ridden to the heavens and back, Jemma. Ridden a hot willing mare that if she had been able would have kept galloping towards forever."

"At least until my cunt broke, Fiona," she smiled. "And, baby, it came pretty close to breaking. A few more centimetres of your beautiful weapon and I think I would have died."

Fiona realised it was not the length she was talking about. It was the total amount of the strokes that she had endured as the Futa woman had pounded her mercilessly. "I could not hold out for much longer, Jemma. Your body certainly has some secrets that are built purely for sex. I could not believe how much your muscles constricted and massaged my dick. Nor the suction and teasing of my cock's head by something deep inside your trench."

"Ah," smiled Jemma mysteriously. "That is the beast within. It is something that all Thallusians have, male or female. It is the essence of the Pellirgean. The beast that holds on to pleasure with the grip of a wild Flurin. The equivalent, I think, of your giant clams?"

"It certainly felt as if something in there grabbed a hold, not unpleasantly but extremely firmly, and was very reluctant to let go. It was like I had been suddenly pulled into something far too small and far too tight to take my member. George trapped my cock like that and if it were not for the hard slap to his arse I would have been locked inside him. I would have loved to have stayed in you, little slut but I wanted to experience your blessing."

"I felt it too, Fiona," Jemma said dreamily. "It was like my soul was suddenly revealed to me and found to be full of love and pleasure. It set my mind a flying and my heart soaring. It will be very difficult, Fiona, to not want to have you inside me all the time. Already I feel that I would like to have you again."

Fiona smiled and kissed the woman sweetly. "If we do not get our delicious bottoms out of this bed and shower then George is going to be very grumpy at us if his cooking is not eaten and enjoyed. It will not matter if you are his billionaire Aunt and I, his lover, he will go off and sulk. That is a George you do not want on your hands for very long."

Jemma nodded her head in agreement as she followed Fiona into the bathing area attached to the bedroom. "He is very good at sulking and making life very miserable for everyone, Fiona. He worries too much about what others think of him. Also he is very insecure, he thinks people are out to take away what he works hard for. No doubt he will believe that everyone you come into contact with will be a rival for your affection."

Fiona looked at the woman shrewdly as they soaped each other's skin in the shower. "I have already taken steps to alleviate that concern of George's. Shall I demonstrate?" she asked.

The woman nodded. Fiona looked deep into Jemma's eyes. "Kneel and lick my pussy, Jemma," she said softly. The woman dropped to her knees instantly, her tongue searching for the entry to Fiona's pussy.

Placing a hand down she offered it to the puzzled woman and helped her to stand. "Did you understand what happened?" she asked Jemma.

"You wanted me to lick your pussy," Jemma said shyly.

"Did you want to before I asked you to?"

"No. I don't know, perhaps. Oh, I see. Somehow you have a power over our weaker minds. Is it something that Futa women have?" Jemma asked curiously.

"Nothing like that," Fiona laughed. "At the moment you are full of my essence, my spend. For females that makes you susceptible to my requests until it disappears from your body. For males it is a long term influence. George is with me all the time. I make love to him whenever he asks. Therefore if I continue to tell him that I have no interest in anyone else except him then the truth of it sinks deeply into his mind. Soon he stopped worrying about it. For the first month when we came back to school he was a wreck, emotionally. He would cry in my arms about his insecurity. Now he really does understand that I am his and nobody else's. I have also given him tokens that express how much he is mine and I am his. If you ask he may show them to you."

Jemma looked hard at the woman. "You are really a very remarkable person, Fiona Gibson. A truly wonderful being. Anyone else in your position would lie, cheat and use her powers to corrupt half the population of this university, yet I heard not one rumour of you being careless with your money, your time or your body. I am truly honoured to have found that you are exceptionally talented and on top of all that love my nephew. I will tell George that I fully accept you as part of our family. He will explain to you all that that entails."

"Can you dry my back, Jem?" asked Fiona shyly.

Jemma snorted in laughter as she hugged the woman with a large towel.

They appeared in George's kitchen naked. Jemma had wanted to at least put her panties back on but Fiona reassured her that George would prefer to see her uncovered, even if she was horny and it made her small pussy wet and her nipples hard. "Look at me, Jemma. My cock is half hard, my nipples swollen and my cunt could take your fist again. George will definitely forgive us for being a little late for his dinner if his eyes have something to feast upon!"

Fiona was right. George fussed over his Aunt as he tenderly hugged her and assisted her to sit down at the dining room table. It was nicely decorated with some yellow flowers. Jemma looked at them with a little concern. "George these are lover's flowers!"

1...34567...9