Futa Dragons Pt. 07

Story Info
George is revealed and Jemma takes a nice holiday.
31.9k words
4.39
5.1k
4
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Aunt Jemma.

End-cycle break was over. School was back in and George had successfully completed his mission to bring his lover and her friends together totally. They had attended a small ceremony to bond the two Kiwi descended Special forces men together with Fiona's adopted sister, Julia. Then George, in keeping with his façade of being the poor student that had been the beneficiary of Fiona's generosity in paying for his trip, had to return home.

His return and dressing down from his worried Aunt had been worth it. Fiona and her friends had made him feel ten metres tall and full of love. He had simply lifted his little Aunt up in his arms and soundly kissed her as he shushed her worries. It had been very satisfying to have his Aunt's firm little tits against his chest with their super hard nipples and feel her hot lips soften as he kissed her. The kisses had become long and lingering as Jemma had allowed him to pick her up with his hands and hold her dainty bottom as she pressed into him. For a moment she thought she could feel his big prick pressing into her wet bowl of sex as they groaned into each other's mouths. If it were not for the coughed interruption of the house butler informing them that his luggage had been unpacked the pair may have continued. Jemma knew she would have fucked her nephew if he pushed it further. Her heart was hammering in her chest as he quickly let her slip down to her feet.

Jemma had wanted to continue to sink down and drag his big bulge out of his tight jeans and swallow it down her throat. Instead she composed herself as was expected of a slightly older woman in her position and turned and left the room. George had grinned after her. He checked the application on his multi-purpose hand held tablet. His smile widened as she saw his little Aunt stripping in her bedroom oblivious of his hidden spy cameras. Diverting his attention to the patiently waiting being standing at the doorway to the kitchens he nodded in dismissal and made his way to his own room.

His Aunt tried to avoid him for the rest of his stay. George on the other hand understood her feelings. He gave her every opportunity to act on her lusts. He had gotten used to living without clothes on for his two weeks' vacation and deliberately kept up the lack of clothing where his Aunt would be able to spy on him or even simply boldly stare at his naked body if she wanted. He pretended sleep at times in her sunroom as he tanned on one of the lounges in the glass enclosed room. Wickedly he even ensured that his cock was rampant and his big balls visible as he lay spread legged for her viewing pleasure.

Just when he thought he was going to break down her resistance a programming emergency came up on Verdale. She flew out on the private ship with a great deal of fussing over her George before she went. That fussing had involved sitting with him in the sunroom in his naked and aroused state. "George, I have to go and fix this mess," she had said softly. Her eyes were fixed on his hard hot tool. She kept licking her lips and George was well aware of her desire to suck it until he flooded her slutty mouth. He had heard her stating this desire loudly and ardently as she fingered herself and pulled her nipples as she writhed on her big lonely bed.

"Yes, Aunty Jem, I know," he had sighed. It seemed that his Aunt and, prior to that, his mother and father had always been running off to fix some emergency or another. It had made George even shyer and less likely to leave his big suite of rooms. He had studied, conversed with the strange being that mentally communicated with in late night conversations and read his manga comics. At first they had been heroic sagas. Monster hunters and space travellers. He had giggled at some of the strange ideas these artists had in their head about space and the beings that would be met. The comics were reproductions from a library that had made it on the voyage of the humans when they left Earth. Over the last few cycles he had found Ecchi and then the much more graphic hentai and anime. It was where he had found his love of Futanari and dreamed of being with one of the mystical beings. To have found one and captured her heart was a triple blessing. It had greater meaning for him than the billions that he owned as a silent partner in his Aunt's corporation.

Now she was leaving again. He himself was leaving in a week's time as well and he was excited at getting back together with his fiancé. An engagement he had not made public to anyone yet. The thought of her though made him hot and hard. He had just finished reading a hot email from her, she had made the effort even though she was super excited by the events happening on Prime in the conference he had got an invitation to her from his mother's friend Carline.

He made no attempt to cover his big cock and heavy balls. He even jokingly suggested that his Aunt might want to give him a hand now that he had been away from the source of his great pleasure for a month and a half now. For a minute or so he could see his Aunt consider his suggestion and wonder if he was serious or not. In the end she had gently tapped his big cock with her small fingers and told him with a small but genuine smile that she knew he had a very large collection of porn that would help him out. Including many that starred herself.

"George, I am a systems' security expert, among other things, did you not think that I would not notice large amounts of data moving across my home network," she said to his shocked face feigning innocence. "I performed for you, love. I was hoping you would come to me and make me worship this big cock of yours but too late I have realised that we are still cursed by the shyness and timidity of our species. You, at least, are beginning to break out of your shell, no doubt from that woman you have been burying this big thing in," she giggled as she gripped his big cock. Her fingers would not fit around his hot flesh.

"Miss Platten, the ship is ready to depart," came the voice of Petik over the house intercom. Reluctantly she let his cock go and slowly walked to the sunroom door and opened it. She turned to him and smiled.

"I will come to you, George. I want to meet this Fiona of yours and from what I have been told about her participation in the conference on Prime I may just want her to come and work for us." She paused before she looked pointedly at his cock, "Learn how to use it for Thallusian women," she said cryptically.

She left before the stunned man could reply. Aunt Jemma never went anywhere unless it was for work. If she was going to come to Thes then she was definitely planning on more than a work trip.

He lay back and sighed as he stroked his big cock. Images of his Aunt bucking in pleasure beneath him filled his mind. Suddenly he ceased his activities. What had she meant, learn how to use it for Thallusian women? He leapt to his feet and headed for the library.

*****

Fiona had grinned at him from the lounge where she was waiting in their little apartment above the biology labs. It was large but cosy, had two bedrooms, a nice sized bathing room and a living room that could hold at least a dozen people if they ever wanted to have a dinner party. Neither of them were interested in such things. The kitchen was the place that George loved the best. Its wide and tall pantry, the cupboards that could hold all of his pots and pans and the wonderful twin ovens and 6 burner stove top. All with bright shining surfaces that gave heaps of workbench room as well as providing a nice little nook for them to have their meals on it if they did not feel like sitting at the medium sized kitchen table.

The two, after their wonderful experiences on Thes with Fiona's cousin and her two lovers, were very close. Words were hardly needed between them to express how they felt about one another. However, Fiona had set some rules for them. She did not want the vindictiveness and misery to creep up on them like it had with her own parents and particularly her mad Grandfather's twin.

So they found time each night to talk about their days, their problems and their needs. Sometimes there was very little to be said but they made sure they said that they loved each other every night. To George it was a comfort to be able to tell this beautiful and full of life female how much she meant to him. Fiona revelled in his worship of her but was quick to bring him back to reality if he got too clingy or sombre.

"Love me, George," she would say, "Do not put me up on a pedestal. You've seen me suck cocks and have my body used as a plaything by you, Julia and the boys. Don't make me feel like I am untouchable."

He had remembered her words well and also learnt that his lovely woman was also his slut. She would do whatever he asked. There was one proviso, he had to be prepared to do the same. It was no good asking her to have a remote controlled dildo shoved up her pussy all day if he was not prepared to have it jammed firmly up his own arse the next.

There was a great deal of sex, laughter and happiness in their life. George had confessed to her his secret recording of his Aunt and their frank but brief discussion before she had left. "And did you?" she asked.

For a few seconds George was a little perplexed. Fiona was taking this very easily that he had admitted that he wanted to fuck his Aunt and that she had implied that she wanted to fuck him as well.

"Did I what?" he asked.

"Learn how to fuck Thallusian women, George!" she said exasperated that he could be so thick.

He smiled. "They are different," was all he told her.

Their academic life was smooth. Fiona was in her last cycle of university and was already fielding inquiries by several large corporations on Thes, Verdale and Thallix II. George was happy for her. She in turn was forcing him to study extra hard for his own studies. She had plenty of free time between her Thesis data gathering and practical work for several of her lecturers. She began to research his own subjects and was very astute at picking out his weakest areas and helping him to reinforce the knowledge he was gaining. Fiona had even gotten some of the course work for his next cycle and got him to review it in preparation for the period she would not be allowed to stay with him.

Life was almost idyllic. Fiona found she was gaining many new friends. Some of them burly males from Thes, Verdale, Boltar and other planets that bred species that were similar to humans but had attributes that made George look puny and softer than he already was. She even had a mated pair of Minderells as companions. The silver skinned, telepathic beings were reputed to be very fiercely loyal to one another but also occasionally included a compatible third in their beds if they found one. Fiona had thus far graciously declined their offers of pleasures beyond imagining. For a few ten-days George had been worried that one of these males would take his beautiful woman away from him.

As she rode his cock or pumped his arse with her own huge and rigid tool she told him that he was being silly. "George why would I run off to be some numb nut's slut when I am already yours and you are mine!" she would berate him.

He would sometimes cry into her warm breasts because of his feelings of insecurity. Gradually it began to change. George became less concerned about his live in lover. She was his and he was most definitely hers. She had pinned him down to their bed one night and held up a silver circlet to his eyes. "See what is engraved around it?" she asked. It read, 'Ask Fiona before using'. She giggled as she locked it around the base of his balls. He had worn it proudly for the rest of the ten-day until Fiona had told him that it was only to be used when they went out together and he was likely to be involved intimately with other beings. She had given him a light choker collar with the silver plate on it engraved with George Weaver on it. "This is my owner's name," she whispered hotly in his ears as he fastened it around her throat.

After those moving gifts the males and females that hung around her were of no importance. They were simply attracted to a lovely woman who was already spoken for and was not interested in anything else. His worries about losing her decreased every day and soon he no longer thought about it at all. Fiona would giggle at him when he came home from his classes or even when he just decided to walk around in the fresh air of this wonderful planet and complain about attractive females, and occasionally males, whom would chat him up. Her man was still very uncertain of how to react when an attractive woman very obviously flirted with him and showed a lot of skin. George running back to her with his hard cock in his pants and almost burrowing into her wet pussy as he told her that he was sure she wanted to fuck him caused her to laugh even louder.

"See," she said as she warmly embraced his hot body, "you are not the only one that should be watching out for others trying to take away your slut!"

"They could never do that, Fiona," he would apologise softly even as he ensured her pussy was full of his hot cream.

Finally they had settled into a very busy but exciting routine. Studying hard while Fiona spent much of her time researching her thesis presentation and writing up her ideas from the symposium she had gone to. Her work was receiving widespread acclaim from her peers and lecturers. She began to field inquiries from other students for tutoring and assistance. They were willing to pay her and she had taken on a lot of work until George had shown her how to organise her time better. She was impressed with his understanding of her need to be popular but balance it with her own needs of sex, plenty of it, and continuing to finish her masters' degree.

George was totally unprepared for the communication from his Aunt. They had been back at university for almost two months before the woman had contacted him late one evening. She sat in her imposing office when the video feed came online. She had messaged him first to ensure that Fiona was not around. The logo on the screen showed the dragon symbolism of Platten Computer Corporation.

"I am coming to see you and Fiona, George," she said formally. Her face showed no evidence of the sexy woman that had left him when she went to Verdale.

He had nodded. "I am coming as a representative of the recruitment department, primarily to see if Fiona Gibson may be suitable to come and work for us," she continued.

"Not as The Jemma Platten?" he asked softly.

She shook her head. "No, George, just as your Aunt Jemma. Otherwise Austin will want a whole team of warriors to accompany me and turn the whole place upside down. I want it to be a no fuss visit. I am sure that there is no-one there that will recognise me. I don't show my face too much in places like Thes."

"So you could let your hair down a bit, Aunty," he had said a little cheekily.

"One would hope that one can be sufficiently relaxed and perhaps reward oneself with things that one desires," she said with a small twinkle of her eyes.

George winked at her.

They ended the conversation with blown kisses and a date on when she would arrive.

Fiona was only told his Aunt was coming for a short break. She was a representative of one of the companies on Thallix II that were interested in finding out if Fiona would like to come and work for them during one of the semester breaks as a trial that could lead to full time employment.

His Aunt Jemma was a shy Thallusian, just as he was. Her job forced her to be a little more outgoing than her normal nature would have made her. She had not met Fiona but had spoken over the vid links and communicators. She had told George that she was really looking forward to meeting the human that had sprung her favourite nephew out of his shell.

Of course he was her favourite nephew, he was her only kin. Her sister and brother-in-law had perished on the Cannindale and George was the only one of her family left. She cherished him dearly and held little hope of him finding a suitable female to carry on the family line. Now it seemed that he was happy and had every intention of devoting his life to this extraordinary female. A chance to actually meet her and see her in a different environment would either convince her to support George in his life choice or force her to make sure the woman did not hang around her nephew too much longer.

George was unaware of his Aunt's true intentions. He loved her dearly and was very excited that she was coming to stay with him and Fiona for a few days. Also there was the undercurrent of possible sexual progression with the little woman that Fiona and she knew were a source of his spying and masturbation fantasies.

Bustling around the apartment double and triple checking on everything almost drove Fiona nuts. She bent him over the kitchen table, pulled his pants down and slid her big cock in between his warm arse cheeks. "George if you carry on like this much more your Aunty is going to find you like this," she slipped the head of her cock into his ever ready rear, "and squealing like a little piggy with your big cock blowing all over the table while I fuck you hard and deep in front of her!" She slid at least 15 centimetres of cock into him.

"Oh dear!" the man wailed in mock fright. "Whatever will she think of me?" he sniggered. The snigger turned into a long groan as his Futa girlfriend slid several more centimetres deep into his arse pussy.

"Maybe I should leave you tied to the table with your leaking cock and gaping arsehole for her to find," Fiona threatened as she rapidly fucked him with just over half the length of her huge tool. George could take much more than that but it caused profound sensory overload and triggered things deep inside his alien body that could leave them locked together for hours unless his arse was slapped and beaten until his internal muscles relaxed and let her big cock go.

"Oh no, please, Fi," he begged. "She is a little runner when it comes to sex."

"Runner?"

"A little furry creature that runs in the bushes and hides under leaves in the garden," he answered between pants as Fiona continued to fuck him but much slower.

"Ah, a mouse. A timid little thing that would die of shame if she saw her little nephew with a big hole in his arse where his Futa girlfriend had just finished using him for her pleasure," she giggled as she slapped his rump with a firm blow.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers
123456...9