Futa Dragons Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two magnificent Dragons have taken me to Hunthor," she mumbled before she fell asleep in exhausted bliss.

"Hunthor?"

"Where the Pellirgean are supposed to have disappeared to. It is supposed to be paradise," replied George.

"Guess she liked that then," giggled Fiona as she rolled over to her back and spread her long legs wide. George immediately dived into the warm gooey treat she revealed.

Jemma had awoken feeling wonderful. She wanted to go and explore the forests again in her naked glory. It had begun to rain before they had finished breakfast. It did not look like it was going to let up for some time. Restlessly she roamed around the cabin. Bored. Suddenly she remembered something that George had told her yesterday. Grabbing a chair she moved it over to sit in front of her nephew and his lovely woman who were seated on the lounge reading books. She shyly touched Fiona's knee and got the woman's attention. Fiona sensed that the naked little nymph in front of her was up to something. She grinned as the little woman timidly lifted her head and looked in Fiona's eyes. "Yes, Jemma?" she asked.

"George told me something yesterday and I was wondering if it was true?" she started. Fiona looked from Jemma to her nephew. George shrugged his shoulders.

Fiona looked back at the brightly gleaming green eyes and knew that it was going to be sexually kinky. She racked her mind for what it might be. "He said you could pleasure your organ between your magnificent breasts and orally stimulate it as well," Jemma said in a rush before dipping her head back down.

"On one condition, Jemma," Fiona said softly as she extended her slim hand and placed a finger under the shy woman's chin and lifted her face until she was looking into Fiona's smiling face.

"Anything," the woman said quietly.

"First you start jerking me and tell me when you started perving on your nephew and all the things you wanted him to do," Fiona said as she rose and slipped off her robe and threw it over the back of the lounge. She sat down again and spread her legs wide.

"Oh, Fiona, I will be so embarrassed," the woman whispered softly.

"And I am not. I am going to titty fuck myself and suck my own cock in front of you. A few words won't hurt you!" She closed her legs and hid her still soft cock from Jemma. She began to reach for the robe.

"No, no!" Jemma said quickly. "I'll do it."

It had started when she had come back from a trip to Dauphine. The little world had been devastated by pirates, the Karnuray, forty cycles before and she had been there overseeing some last adjustments to planetary protection equipment. The software had been built for much larger areas. "Can we get to the good bits, Jemma," Fiona interrupted. Her cock was still soft in the hands of the little woman who was jerking her and talking at the same time. George had simply grinned as he sat listening. His robe was open and his hand idly stroked his flaccid cock as well.

"Oh, Ok," Jemma nodded. Her eyes were roving between the big soft cock in her hands and anticipating the firm hot pillar that was going to show through George's open robe.

An amorous couple of her technicians had been making out in the lab after they had finished the changes and Jemma was getting ready to head home. The woman was jerking on the cock of the male and suggesting that he was not as big as his bulge had suggested. It had gotten her to thinking about the big bulge she had seen in her nephew's pants after he had come back from military training. Jemma was a shy woman and had quickly taken off from the scene before anything else was said or done. She had done so stealthily so that she did not interrupt the sexually excited couple.

"Why were you so inexperienced, Jemma? Your sister Elspeth obviously found someone early," Fiona said as her cock began to harden under the little woman's gentle fingers.

"We loved the same man. I had taken my panties off for him, but Elspeth took her panties off for him first. She was obviously more to his tastes, she had taken other lovers and was probably more experienced in the ways of the flesh than I." She felt George raise his eyebrows in surprise. "The man did not use my trench, George. He was not that knowledgeable about Thallusian women.

"Anyway, I threw myself into work and forgot all about it. It wasn't important to me, sex I mean, coding and creating was much more fun. Anyway I saw the fire die in Elspeth's eyes not long after George was born. She had no heat in her anymore for Adrian. George was her life apart from the business. Adrian went back to his world exploring and the two hardly saw each other. It was a fluke that Adrian asked her to come on the Cannindale to go to Queban IX. She was only taking a short break and trying to renew her spark."

There was a little silence at the last part of her story. It seemed that the ship had contained more than one struggling couple.

"Why did they lose their spark, Aunty?" asked George.

Jemma pointed at his cock that was now fully exposed. Apparently George had quickly outgrown his father's size and the mother was worried that because she now drooled after a weapon the size of her son's she could no longer get excited about the one between his father's legs. It had done its job but Elspeth had a desire for something to satisfy her. She had not chased after any other males. Her self-discipline was too great for that but she did confide in her best friend and sister that she had plans for her son's hard cock when he was of the right age. After that Jemma had begun secretively checking out her nephew as well. She had known when George had begun to jerk his cock. Unfortunately she had no-one to share it with. Elspeth was gone.

It was she that found the Ecchi versions of his comic books and had a few of them find their way into George's collection. Soon the young man was hiding himself away in his rooms all the time. Jemma had to find a way to check on him without making him feel that she was hindering his sexual growth. At the same time she began to feel like a woman. A virgin one that for some reason in her late twenties wanted a male to have her but not a random one, she wanted one that she knew and loved.

By the time George had decided that he wanted to go to university on the far flung wilderness planet of Thes, Jemma had installed secret, almost invisible cameras in his room. She had video feed of him lying on his bed and playing with his cock that had now grown to at least twice the size of what Elspeth had lusted after. His big heavy balls had seemed to have a life of their own as he lay with his legs spread and his big nuts danced on his sheets as he jerked himself off over pictures of cartoon women and the girl of his dreams, Yuiko.

"Thes is a three parsec trip, Aunty," chuckled George at her reference to Thes being so far away.

"You knew about Yuiko," Fiona said softly as her big cock was now at full hardness.

"I created her." Jemma explained how when George had first found the Ecchi and then hentai magazines on the servers she had wondered what he found so fascinating. Then he began ordering anime movies from some friend on Thes. Jemma had found the 3D renderings of beings having a cock and big balls but also a wet sloppy slit beneath their balls quite intriguing. George, it seemed, preferred the Futanari without balls. He liked the big cocks that lifted and showed a wet trench ready for filling by other Futa or even the weak males that they tended to dominate.

She anonymously found and sponsored a group of graphic novel artists who were agreeable to build a character that fitted George's dream woman. At first the woman fucked soft boys like George. It made George's jerk off routines go into overdrive. Jemma smiled as she recalled the horny boy jerking his cock with his first attempt at shoving a dildo up his soft arse. "I wanted to go in there and take it from his hands and fuck his tight little arse so hard!" Jemma panted as she watched George's now fully hard cock drool as he jerked it slowly.

"Why didn't you?" asked Fiona. She giggled as Jemma softly held her nipples as she pressed her own hands against her full tits that were now around the swollen deep red head of her cock.

Shyness. Fear of rejection. Instead she replaced his rough and cheap plastic and cold metal cocks with more realistic ones. Medical rubber and silicone cocks and onaholes appeared in George's stash of toys. "I thought they were from my friend," George confessed when Fiona asked about them. "She was the only one I had ever told about those sorts of things."

"She?" asked Jemma and Fiona together. Jemma was sucking Fiona's hard nipples as the Futa woman began to slowly tit fuck herself as Jemma continued her story.

"Later," George said, "and besides you have both met her."

Yuiko grew even more cleverly animated with the help of some programming that Jemma provided. The artists' renditions of her became more and more realistic until George was eagerly awaiting every new video. His masturbating becoming more and more ambitious. The dildos in his arse bigger and deeper. He was even trying to suck his own cock. His limbering exercises and purging of his excess mass helping to achieve it in a limited fashion. His long tongue had wrapped around his big cock head and he had joyfully cried out when he shot himself in the face with his biggest dildo rammed in his hot arse.

Jemma was kissing Fiona's lips as they surrounded her own hot tool. She leaned back and simply marvelled at how deeply the Futa woman could suck her cock. Watching her release the big tool and rapidly jiggle her full tits up and around the big head as she panted in excitement at Jemma's graphic descriptions of George's masturbation.

George had lain on his back and demonstrated that it was still all he could do. His long tongue lapping at his weeping cock head as his fist slowly jerked up and down his hot hard meat. Fiona interrupted their play for a moment and ran off to the bedroom. She returned with the big purple cock she had bought herself in her second cycle of university. Julia had insisted she take it, along with the other toys, to remind her of how precious what it was she had now.

Jemma had eagerly rubbed the big cock in Fiona's cunt and gotten it nice and slippery before lining up George's exposed arse and carrying out the task she had wanted to several cycles ago. George groaned in delight as his little Aunt fucked his arse.

She had not known such freedom to play with his big cock and huge balls. In between fucking him and watching Fiona suck her cock and fuck her tits she had teased him about his spying on her. Fiona had opened her eyes in surprise. Jemma smacked George's big balls with her hand as she told Fiona that George had installed similar cameras to the ones she had in his room in her own, in her bath and in her arboretum.

"You loved watching your nasty little Aunty play with herself and call out your name, Georgie, didn't you?" She bit and smacked his big balls as she had seen Fiona do when he tried to deny that it had only been a recent development.

"You tell fibs, George! I know that you have spied on my little titties and soft furry bowl for many cycles. Would it surprise you that I have as many hours of you jerking your big cock as you have of my performances for you? That I listened to you calling out my name as you shot your big loads over your own face and into your slutty mouth? I watched you use my panties to tie around your big balls and cover your face to smell my virgin juices. How do you think I used those panties afterwards, George? I licked your cum off them or I simply put them on and felt your warmth against my holes and wished that you would see them and recognise them as the ones that you had just used for your pleasure! I saturated them again with my juices and left them for you to find again."

The man chuckled in delight as she rubbed her face against his cock and balls ensuring she was marked with his scent. She was like a cat as she purred and licked his flesh.

"I lay in my bed hoping you would come to me, George!" she said she used her small hands to fuck the big dildo into his arse harder and faster. "I spent days with a replica of your cock stuffed in my trench and up my arse preparing myself for your assault upon me. I was sure that you would come and use me many times when I had spent the evening with you flashing my pantiless bowl and ensuring your saw my tight arse and nipples."

"I was too uncertain. You were too much like my mother, Jemma," he had said softly.

"A mother who was more than ready to educate her favourite son and at the same time take her own pleasure from the flesh of her sister's coupling with her lover," panted Jemma as she watched him jerk his hot hard cock rapidly as he lay on his back and was helpless to do more than groan and squeal as she fucked the dildo until only enough for her fingers to grip it remained outside of his hungry hole.

Jemma kissed and licked his arse as she watched Fiona suck her cock even deeper and harder. The Futa woman came and swallowed quickly. Jemma asked her to let it overflow her mouth and drip down onto her big tits. Fiona complied, allowing several big spurts to hit her teeth and flow back down over her cock and onto her heaving chest. George hummed happily. He lay motionless with the big purple cock up his arse and his cum covering his stomach and face. Jemma could feel him gasping as she kissed and licked his big nuts.

"Do not neglect me again when you return home, George!" she told him heatedly. "Now that I have tasted your balls and beautiful cock I will want them again and again. Fiona is going to be my houseguest for some time while you study, Georgie, I am going to ride her cock while we watch our home video collection!"

"You can watch the rest of ours too, Jemma. There are some there that will have your arse twitching while you watch Georgie get used like a slut!"

"Do not throw stones at me, whore," George said with a small trace of delicious torment. "There are plenty, Aunty, of that big Futa slut with her cunt more open that a Dragon's maw!"

Jemma snorted as the two of them allowed her to lick them clean with her eager tongue.

She was no longer bored.

It had made her feel powerful. She had not needed to use her position to cause someone to do as she asked. The couple had been more than happy to perform for her. It had also given her the courage to express a lot of her other pent up desires.

"I feel like a Queen," she laughed gaily.

"You should always feel like a Queen, Jemma," said Fiona softly. She kissed the little woman.

Jemma lost her heart completely at that very moment.


1...456789