Futa Elf Farms Ch. 02

Story Info
A warmly incestuous aside.
1.7k words
4.67
8.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks so much to KCLeggs69 for editing this for me!

Enjoy!

*****

It was hot, too hot to sleep, too hot for clothes, too hot to exist. Mia-Lee lay in the pitch dark of her room on the second floor of the Futa Elf Farms farmhouse, titty in one hand toying with her stiff cock with the other. Again, for what felt like the hundredth time this month, she'd not been able to sneak off with her sister Laura-Lee after dinner. It left her a ball of anxiety, insomnia, and horny energy.

Mia didn't know if their parents were onto them or what but now, it seemed they always had something for one or the other of them to do. Plus, her parents had come to an agreement and her marriage to her cousin Talianna was moving forward. Worse, now that they'd settled their futa daughter, they were moving onto finding a good marriage partner for Laura. She didn't want Laura to marry somebody else, she didn't want to marry their cousin Tali, she loved her twin and wanted to be the one to marry her. But that wasn't possible, the church's five-thousand-year stance on incest hadn't changed in the last year-and-a-half.

There was something more though, beyond the heat, beyond the anxiety, beyond even the cock in her fingers, begging to explode. It was something like... excitement? It had been building steadily over the last week and tonight it seemed to peak. Whatever it was, it wasn't hers, she had nothing to be excited about. It had to be Laura's, though she couldn't imagine what her sister might be so brightly ecstatic about either.

So, Mia lay in her bed again, sweating on top of her sheets as the night air barely cooled, trying to make herself cum. Knowing that if she didn't get any sleep, she'd have to do it all again, only exhausted; this did not help her anxiety or help her sleep. She stared at the ceiling of her room, trying to think of anything that may get her there, might get her a release.

She'd finally started to settle into a warm little fantasy involving her sister and Tali. She'd once heard that the orc chiefs of the great southern deserts could take as many wives as they wanted, and that the futanari Princess of the Venus Isles was married to every breed-able person in her domain. She liked that idea: Laura, her lover, a partner in life and pleasure, with Talia, a breeding slut, cum receptacle, who existed only to have her cunt full of cum and her womb full of Mia's children. She liked that idea a lot.

Mia was really starting to get into it when, without a warning knock, the door to her room creaked open. Just a narrow crack, candlelight shining through. Mia moved quickly to cover her futa-cock with the blankets, not knowing who could be on the other side.

She watched in surprise and confusion as Laura slipped into the room. Letting her long crimson hair hang down to the center of her back, dressed only in a sheer white nightie. That beautiful, freckled face looked at her and beamed brighter than the moon through her window.

"I knew you were awake," Laura whispered.

"Laura," Mia said, confused, "what the hell?"

"Too hot," Laura continued, sauntering towards the bed with a knowing grin, "to horny."

"You need to get back before you're missed!"

While Mia, the only currently unwed futa in the house, got her own room, Laura had to share one with their other full-femme sisters, Senna and EJ.

"Everyone but us is asleep. Anyway, I don't care anymore, and if I am missed, I'll just say I was out with a boy. I need to come up with something anyway."

"Need to-... Laura what the fuck are you talking about? You're not making any sense."

Has the heat gotten to her? Has she gone mad? Silently, Mia just wished her twin would go away so she could finish up and finally get some damn sleep. If Laura could feel this irritation from her magically bonded twin, she didn't show it.

"Mia," Laura said, sitting on the edge of her bed, "I'm late."

"Late? What?"

"Two weeks now!" Laura said, a heart pounding excitement coursing through her so powerfully Mia could feel it.

Mia just blinked once, then again, as she slowly began to put it together. Like gnomish clockwork suddenly catching, fitting together, and working to one inevitable, natural motion, she realized what her sister meant.

"Goddess," was all she could say.

"I could feel it you know," Laura said, "that night in the barn attic? I could just feel myself getting pregnant. Could you?"

"Y-yeah," Mia answered, honestly. She'd not put too much thought into it at the time, but there had been something there. A spark of something new in her twin's womb. When she focused, looked for it, could still feel it there, growing now and sending that heart pounding excitement like lightning in a storm, from her womb to the tip of every finger and toe.

For Mia, all her uncomfortable anxiety had been replaced by absolute terror. Terror at what could happen, terror at what their parents might think or do, terror because she was now responsible for a new baby girl growing inside her twin sister. But deeper than all that and somehow stronger, she felt something else, pride and confidence. She'd done it, she'd finally fucking done it, what she was meant to do: breed.

Laura lent in close, laying a kiss on her lips, soft and wet. Mia, closing her eyes, couldn't hold it back anymore. She ripped the blanket off her crotch and began to stroke her cock, swollen with more love, lust, and emotion than she knew was even possible.

Laura broke the kiss but kept her brow pressed against Mia's. She whispered, "I'm so happy."

Mia, feeling the tears of joy welling behind her sister's eyes, whispered back, "I know."

She watched as Laura pulled back, stood off the bed, and slowly slipped the thin straps of her nightie off her shoulders. It fell to the floor exposing every inch of her body, glistening with sweat in the silver moonlight. Like a beautifully crafted little porcelain doll of the goddess herself.

Laura gently needed her own breasts, sending tingles of excitement through Mia's own tits. She whispered, "I can't wait till these are all big, swollen with milk for our baby."

Mia, ready to explode with lust and anticipation and feeling Laura's cunt was wet with the same, sat up to pull Laura into the bed with her. They wrestled for a moment, giggling, kissing, and groping in happiness. Reveling in each other's love and pleasure till, finally, Mia had her sister pinned beneath her.

"Nnuuuh!" Laura moaned, softly, as Mia entered her.

Her futa-cock sliding easily into her sister's dripping wet cunt. Ready to explode as that wonderful combined sensation of tight, wet, clinging pussy on cock with stretching contended warmth of being filled.

Mia stifled moans of pleasure as she fucked her twin, softly and slowly, careful not to make too much noise.

"I- I love you," Laura whispered breathlessly into her long elegant, pointed ear, "I love your cock."

"Yeah? You love getting fucked?"

"Y-yes. More than anything. I love feeling you inside meeeee- nnnuuhhh!"

Mia shifted, sitting up, roughly grabbing her sisters hips and lifting them to fuck her harder, faster. A squeal of pleasure escaped Laura as her cock drilled deeper and deeper inside her.

Laura's back arched in pleasure to meet Mia's rough, hungry thrusts. Mia imagined this beautiful, smooth, flat belly, glowing in the light of the moon pouring through her window, round and pregnant. She could hardly wait to see her sister growing, a little bigger every day, as she pumped her full of cum every night.

Mia could feel the pleasure of orgasm building inside Laura and her own built with it, in tandem, as if they were one. She looked down at her sister's beautiful face, eyes closed, lower lip bitten, face contorted in uncontrollable pleasure.

When her twin came, cunt tightening and twisting around her cock, Mia exploded. A massive brain draining orgasm that flooded her sister's pussy. She slipped her cock out, dropping her sister in the bed to shoot all over that beautiful flat belly. Rope after rope of her sticky futa cum, shining in the moonlight, fell over Laura's belly. A few even reached her tits and one rope, splatter up onto her chin and mouth.

When it was finally all over and Mia was truly spent, she collapsed back into her bed next to Laura, breathing heavily. As her twin rubbed Mia's cum into her own belly and breasts, spreading it out like oil, while the other half of the load dribbled out of her cunt.

"Wh-" Mia began before taking a deep breath, readying herself to ask this question, "what are you going to tell Mother and Ma'?"

She felt Laura shrug in the bed next to her, "I just figured I'd tell them I don't know who the father is. I hang out with so many boys. You know?"

"M- but it is mine, right?"

"Of course! I've never actually been with anyone but you."

"I- I think," Mia paused, unable to completely believe she was about to say this, "I think we should tell them the truth."

"What?"

"Yeah. Just tell them we're in love and we want to be together, and we don't care. If the worst happens then we'll just run away, go somewhere where people don't know our names. I want you, like this, in my bed, every night, more than anything."

Mia turned her head towards her sister as Laura rolled over on her side, facing her. Her twin's lips still splattered with white goopy cum, a rope of it dangling from her chin. A smile growing on her sister's face as Mia felt the joy welling in her heart.

"I love you," Mia said.

Laura leant in and kissed her. Her own salty-sweet cum spreading between their lips and across their tongues.

Laura broke the kiss again, saying, "let's do it."

"When the time is right though."

"Of course. You tell Ma."

"And you tell Mother."

Shortly after, Mia finally dozed off, balls empty, high on life, wrapped in her sister's loving embrace.