MILFs Love the Futa Ch. 01

Story Info
A nerdy college girl's experiment has shocking results!
7.7k words
4.78
30.1k
131

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nerdy Girl's Hot Futa Elixir

Lisa Green

I woke up excited.

I had an idea for my solution. No longer would I be the Plain Jane, the Nerdy Nellie, or the Geeky... Gina? The Geeky Ginny! I would be hot! I would have boobs! A cute face! No more glasses! No more braces! This was the whole new me! Hello world, Lisa Green is going to be a sexy girl! I'm popping off!

I grabbed my glasses and slipped them on, the world coming into focus.

I glanced at the mirror. At my bushy, red hair. It fell in a poofy mess around my face. I could never tame it. I combed it and combed it, but it never grew slick and sleek like Shanice Black's hair. My face was round. My lips small. My nose tiny. I wasn't hot. No cheekbones. No dimples. My blue eyes were my best features, but when you had to wear glasses with coke-bottle lenses...

I slid my gaze down to the pink t-shirt I wore. I was nineteen, and where were my breasts? They were these little things. My older sister Natti had a pair of nice, round D's. Mom had even bigger boobs. They were like F's.

And I had little A's. They were barely classified as titties. No curves to my hips. A flat butt. Coltish thighs. I could be mistaken for a boy if my hair wasn't as long. It was so annoying. I wanted to be sexy. Sure, I was smart, but who cared if no one wanted to date me.

I was so horny.

I didn't want to lose my virginity to the vibrator I had secretly ordered off Amazon. That was just too pathetic. So I had a formula. I would finish it up in the chem lab today. My beauty elixir. It would work wonders. Make me just perfect.

More perfect than Shanice Black! Ooh, she would eat her panties in envy at how hot I would be after my treatment. All my calculations were correct. I had worked out the organic chemistry to a T. Solutions had been brewing for weeks to make this right. It was the culmination of six months of work.

Finally, I would be hot.

I ripped off my nightshirt and threw it in the hamper. I gathered my clothes and headed into the bathroom I shared with Natti. Our rooms both connected to it. She wasn't in here, thank god. Natti was still asleep. She liked to go right to the limit than hurry to do her hair and makeup. She showered the night before just to maximize on her sleep.

I once pointed out that if she went to bed earlier, she could wake up earlier. Her answer? A roll of the eyes and a muttered, "What a dweeb."

I would no longer be a Dweeby Debbie!

I showered and blow-dried my hair. I valiantly fought to tame it, but the red stuff refused to be anything but bushy. I applied a touch of makeup. I would use more once I was hot. I had watched YouTube tutorials. I knew what I was doing. I would buy new clothes--I'd need them since I'd have nice tits and a curvy butt--and just shake my college to its core.

Dressed, I headed back to my room and grabbed my book bags. I headed downstairs to the scent of Mom making breakfast. She always made a good breakfast. I made sure to eat while Natti was lucky to grab more than a piece of bacon.

"Hey, Mom," I said as I came downstairs.

She was in a pair of mom jeans and a t-shirt from our church's woman's conference last year. She turned to me and smile, her auburn hair spilling around her face. Her green eyes flicked me up and down.

"You look like you're in a great mood, Lisa," she said, turning back to the omelets she was making.

"I am!" I said.

"Right, right, your project finishes today," Mom said. "Going to be some big changes, huh? Really think you've revolutionized the world with your boob job elixir."

"I have," I said, lifting my chin. "Women will all be feminine and pretty and feel good about themselves without risking the dangers of plastic surgery."

"Well, I hope it works," she said. I believed her. She didn't think it would work, but she still was rooting for me. "And if it doesn't, you're going to be successful no matter what. Your brains are going to take you far!"

"They are," I said, my confidence unshakable. A giddy shiver ran through me. I wanted to just get the day over, but I had classes. Those were important, too.

Mom brought my omelet to me. I smiled at the sight of it with some melted cheese on top. My mouth watered at the sight. She was an amazing cook. I cut into it with a fork and took a big bite of the egg, cheese, ham, and spinach. I loved it. I quivered in delight.

Natti came down as I finished up. Mom had sat down to eat the omelet she made for herself. Natti opened the fridge and pulled out a sports drink. She wore a pair of tight jeans that hugged her rump and a crop top that showed off her round breasts nicely. I didn't need big boobs. D's were more than enough to look hot.

"So, drinking your mad scientist potion today?" she asked as she shook it, her nose stud catching the light. Her brown hair fell in cute curls down to her shoulders.

"Yep," I said.

She rolled her eyes. "Don't turn yourself into a slime or something. Or grow tentacles."

"Afraid I'll molest you?" I asked.

She snorted. "You're just going to end up in the hospital with your stomach pumped. No skin off my ass! Later!"

"I made you an omelet," Mom said.

"I'm going to be late!" said my sister as she headed out.

"I don't know why you make her one," I said. "You know she won't eat it."

"Because she's my daughter," Mom said. "That's a good enough reason to do anything. Besides, she eats half of them."

"Well, I got to go," I said and stood. I hugged my mom, receiving a quick kiss on the cheek back, and darted out the door.

I was so eager to get to school. I hopped on my bike and peddled towards it, the wind whipping at my bushy hair. My jeans rubbed against the seat, the sound relaxing. I enjoyed the exercise. It felt good and I liked being so green. Not like Natti. She had a car.

I soon reached the college, the other students starting to show up. I spotted Shanice hanging off the arm of her beefcake boyfriend. Ooh, Curtis was such a hunk. He was the star quarterback. I would love to be his girl. That would be so hot.

Just such a rush to hang off his arm. I would seduce him from Shanice once I was a hottie.

Until, then, I made sure to give her a wide berth. I didn't need her snide comments.

I moved through the crowds but felt alone. No one was around me. I had no real friends. But that was okay. That would all change tomorrow. Just one more day of being ignored. Just one more day until I was the sexiest girl at school.

I stopped by my locker before heading to my first class. I had English with Mrs. Vanderbilt. I sat down in the back as usual and only half-paid attention. It was a fine class, but we read such boring books. Shakespeare and all that stuff. Such sappy romances.

Then it was off to my precalculus class taught by Mr. Wong. Now here was an interesting class. It was challenging. I had to use my brain. Solve problems. I raised my arm to answer all the time. I felt so proud every time I got one right.

"Yep, that's it, Miss Green," he said.

Computer Science was another class. We were programming in python today, using what we learned to make our own rudimentary video game. I spent some time debugging. I made one dumb mistake and took me a while to find it. It wasn't chemistry, but I still liked it.

I bought lunch from the cafeteria. I sat alone and read a book by Andy Peloquin. It was an exciting sci-fi one about a half-cyborg assassin. It was a real page-turner, which was good because my eagerness was growing.

It wouldn't be long before I would be finishing my compound. Before my potion was ready. I liked to think of it as a potion. Almost magical, but it was pure science.

Chemistry was my next class taught by Ms. Lynette. The brunette moved about the room, helping with the assignments. My project was on a table in the back that she had roped off. I was allowed to go back there during class to check on things.

It was so exciting. The reagents had worked. It was almost time for the last step.

"Mad scientist is playing again," drifted to my ears as I moved around the setup of beakers. Chemicals were flowing around as I readied for the final steps.

My gaze flicked to that cunt, Shanice.

"I hope she doesn't blow us up," said Marjorie.

"It would be cool if she blew herself up," said Shanice. "God, that hair of hers. Has she never heard of gel? I mean, I get she's a nerd, but she could at least try."

"Why bother?" Marjorie asked. "She's the plainest girl in school. Not even the nerdy guys want to date her. Not when they could just watch some porn on their phones."

"Braces can't be good for giving head," said Shanice. "And what is she messing around with? It smells god-awful. Ugh, I want to vomit."

I ignored them. They were just dumb bitches that only had their looks.

Ms. Lynette came around a few minutes later. "Things are looking good, Lisa."

"Thanks, Ms. Lynette," I said to the older woman. She was a divorcee in her thirties. A gorgeous woman. I wanted to look as beautiful as she did when I was thirty. "It's going great. I'll be finished with it after classes. The last step should be ready. I just have to add in the final component."

"Wonderful," she said. "Well, it really is an interesting idea. I don't know if it'll really work, but I hope it does."

"It will," I said. "It'll give me bigger breasts and straight hair and a beautiful face."

"Good luck. If it works, you're going to make millions. Just mention your ol' science teacher that helped you out."

I beamed up at Ms. Lynette, not caring that I was flashing my braces. Her praise just lifted my spirits. This would work. It would be magnificent. She gave me a final nod before heading off to check on the other students, passing by the supply cabinets. She ruffled the periodic table hanging on it, the sticky tack keeping it up failing at the corners.

I spotted Shanice and Marjorie glancing back at me. They looked away and added chemicals to their solutions. Both turned an ugly shade of purple. I smirked. They put in too much of the reagent and ruined it.

The girls looked around at the other tables, frowning at the hue of their concoction. Smoke started to rise from them. Ms. Lynette hurried over and shook her head, telling them to wash out their beakers and start again.

I smirked.

Shanice glanced at me. I wiped off the grin. She glared daggers at me.

I didn't care.

I monitored my solution until class was over then it was off to German. I took German because so much work in Chemistry and Physics was done by the Germans, so being able to speak it was a valuable skill for an upcoming scientist like me.

"Guten tag, Frau Hure," I said in German when I entered, smiling at the blonde teacher who taught the class. She wore her usual cardigan, a lilac one today, and looked so elegant with her black nylons and her skirt. "Wie geht's?"

"Gut, gut, fraulein," she answered. "Du?"

"Sehr gut!" I beamed at her. I was doing very good.

I took my seat. We all chose a "German" name in class. I was Heidi, which was such a cute name. I took my seat and we were soon holding conversations in basic German. We weren't up to using complicated sentences, but we had a large vocabulary now.

Frau Hure moved about, nodding her head, her wedding ring gleaming on her left hand. She was a busty woman. I so envied her those Bavarian looks. Her round face and pouty lips. More than a few of the boys followed her around like salivating dogs.

"Auf wiedersehen, meine liebchens," she said. She liked to use the term of endearment. It meant something like "little loves." English didn't quite have the equivalent.

I headed off to my last class of the day. My stomach was tying itself into knots as I rushed to US History. It was such a dry class. I didn't really care about history. I looked to the future. I didn't need to be bogged down in the past.

So I fidgeted. I fretted. I stared at the clock waiting and waiting for the time to tick down. I quivered through it. I was so close. Twenty minutes became fifteen minutes which became ten. Then the clock nearly stopped.

Those analog hands almost didn't move.

Nine minutes bled slowly into eight minutes. I gripped the edge of my desk, staring at the clock. Seven minutes. God, when would this end? Six minutes. Mr. Francis still droned on and on about Reconstruction. I didn't care about the Gilded Age one bit. Five minutes.

Come on, come on. I wanted to be beautiful. Ugh, why did my perception of time have to be so acute right now? I could feel each stuttering movement of the second hand as it twitched from hash mark to hash mark on hits slow revolution around the clock face.

Four minutes.

I rubbed clammy hands on my desktop. Three minutes.

I wanted to just dart out of my seat right now.

Two minutes.

God, why was he still lecturing? I shoved my book into my bag like a few others were.

One minute.

Why wasn't he wrapping it up? Didn't he see all of us eager to get out of here?

Time was up.

"Oh, my, we're out of time," he said. "Okay, okay, I want you all to write me a three-page paper on the effects the Fourteenth Amendment had on the Southern States. Just a quick essay on your thoughts. You can go."

Like I had been shot out of a cannon, I bolted to my feet and darted for the door, bumping into a few other students. I burst out into the hall and moved at a brisk pace. I didn't run--god, I wanted to run--but moved with purpose. Long steps. I reached my locker to drop off something since it was on the way, then it was off to chemistry.

"Hey, Lisa," a guy called out behind me.

I blinked and turned around to see the beefcake moving towards me, a handsome smile on his face. I shuddered as he flicked his gaze off me. The warmth in my nethers swelled. I straightened, my heart pounding a mile a minute in my chest.

"Y-yes?" I asked, my mouth going dry.

"I just wanted to say..." He stroked my hair. "You got great hair. I mean... I love it."

I shuddered. What was going on?

"You're really cute," he continued, leaning over me. Was this a joke? I felt there was a trap here, but I couldn't help but light up at his words. My cheeks warmed as I smiled, but not wide enough to show my teeth.

"T-thanks," I said, wanting to adjust my glasses.

"Yeah, real cute," he said. "Listen, I need to have my cock sucked. You mind doing it for me?"

"W-what?" I asked.

"You know, suck my dick." He stroked my cheek, grinning at me. "Just bob that cute mouth up and down my dick. I know a quiet place. Hell, I might even pop that cherry if I can fuck you from behind."

My brow tightened.

"I mean, I won't see much of your face when you're sucking my dick, but I'm not sure I could keep it hard and fuck your pussy at the same time if I had to look at you." He chuckled, this evil sound. "Maybe I can put a brown bag over your--"

I slapped him. Or tried to.

He laughed as he held my arm in his strong grip. He shoved me back as I hissed at him. What a jackass. He headed over to a few of his friends who were all laughing at me. I spun around and marched to the chemistry class, fuming.

I burst through the door and saw the equipment. The final solution was in its ice bath. It had been cooled down and looked just about the right color. I hurried to it, brushing the periodic table stuck to the supply closet. The end curled up and slapped back against it.

I reached my table, my heart beating so fast. I picked up the flask from the ice bath and studied it. Looked pure. I moved over to the other solution. I poured in the new chemical. They mixed, swirling for a minute before settling on this pink color.

I thought it would be redder, but everything should be correct. You could never quite know how a new compound would look. I swirled it around. It was a complicated organic molecule that I had created.

Sulfaridine-Laxic-Uraciline Tamrixillin.

A mouthful of a name, but that was the fun of creating orgasmic molecules. The bizarre long names they had. I took a deep breath and drank the concoction. A bitter, salty flavor filled my mouth. I swallowed it, feeling it work down to my guts and settle there.

A rumble rippled through my tummy. I could feel it going to work.

Then laughter burst from the supply cabinet. I gasped as it burst open. Shanice spilled out with her phone out. She had it aimed at me as she held a beaker in her other hand. I stared at her in shock as she sauntered forward.

"Little Miss Mad Scientist thinks she just drank a formula to make her have big boobs and a beautiful face instead of being so plain and doughty," cooed Shanice, her eyes sparkling with malice. "But I added this. Phen... Phena... Phena I don't care. I dumped it in. Spiked it."

It was the wrong color. I stared at the label and saw it was Phendaline.

"No," I breathed, my stomach twisting more. "Oh, no." I didn't drink Sulfaridine-Laxic-Uraciline Tamrixillin but... Phendexrohol-Uraciline Tamrixillin. I had no idea what that would do to me. "You bitch. I outta..."

I took a step then gasped, clutching at my stomach. I groaned as it twisted with pain. Shanice watched, her brow furrowing. I gasped at the knife stabbing into my stomach. She took a step back now, looking nervous.

"Help," I whimpered, reaching for her.

The pain swelled in my insides. This burning heat reached lower and lower in my guts. Tears sprang in my eyes. I tried to crawl forward but fell on my belly. I curled up on my side, the pain intense. Tearing up my guts.

"Please... help..." I whimpered. "I need... help..."

Shanice stared at me, her eyes so wide. She squeaked and turned around, fleeing. She bolted out the door. I heard her footsteps echoing down the hallway before the door shut. I closed my eyes, trembling through all the pain.

It was burning through my guts. Throbbing and twisting about in them. I rolled over on my back, the heat spreading. It rose to my breasts. I groaned as they swelled. Grew. I gasped as they expanded in my bra. It was working.

It shouldn't be working, but it was.

I trembled as the heat in my nethers swelled. The pain retreated as this throbbing rippled through my virgin pussy. I shuddered, my back arching. I squeezed my eyes shut as my bra constricted about my growing boobs. The edges of cups bit into my flesh.

I shook my head back and forth. I had to get it off. I sat up, the throbbing pulsing through my pussy. It concentrated, this burning itch rippling over my nethers. I didn't know what this potion was doing down there. I just had to get my bra off.

Whimpering as my bra grew tighter about my swelling tits, I pulled off my t-shirt. I ripped it off and threw it down on the ground. I shuddered as I stared at my breasts. They were no longer growing. They had become maybe D's like my big sister had.

I reached behind me, shuddering. I squeezed my eyes shut against the pain. I found the clap.

Fumbled at it.

It was hard to get to unfasten. It was pulled tight. My arms bent and contorted as the heat in my pussy intensified. I felt something engorging down there, pushing at the cloth. It almost felt good as it pulsed. I shook my head and jerked at the clasp of my bra.

It came undone. I groaned in relief and ripped off my bra. My new round and plump breasts spilled out. I shuddered, staring at them. Red lines marked the edges of my old bra. I had fatter nipples. I panted, that discomfort gone.

Now a new one was growing in my panties.

They felt so tight. They constricted around something engorging. It pushed against my jeans. I whimpered as I stared down past my new boobs to this forming bulge. What was going on down there? What had this concoction done to me?

I stood, my glasses shifting on my nose. I still needed those. Ugh. And my hair was still bushy and thick. The tightness in my crotch spread. Something had grown out of my pussy. My eyes widened at the thought.