Futa Force Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Livia by the way."

The succubus let out a deafening moan as she speared herself on Alice's mega cock. Her pussy gushed as Livia orgasmed immediately. Her slick juices coated every inch of Alice's rod, lubricating it for what came next.

Alice wrapped her arms around Livia's car sized ass cheeks as she felt her dick rumble with the beginnings of an orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Oh FUCK!!"

Alice had never felt so good in her life. Her balls sloshed bigger and bigger as they prepared to unleash their first load. The futa screamed in absolute bliss as she unloaded into Livia's fat pussy. She felt her dick expanding by leaps and bounds with each wave of cum that fired out of it. Livia's belly bloated with cum, the outline of Alice's monolithic cock clearly visible inside it.

"Ooohhhh! Such power!! I can see now how my sister was defeated here! I won't be so easily beaten however!"

Livia rolled forward onto her hands and knees, at least she would have if her belly wasn't already swollen to monstrous proportions with jizz. Her belly squished in front of her as her burgeoning tits steadily expanded larger.

Alice gripped Livia's ass cheeks for dear life as the succubus rolled forward. Her cock had been growing exponentially since the start of her orgasm and the weight of the now one thousand foot long member caused her to sink even deeper into Livia's warm, sopping cunt.

The feeling of having over a thousand feet of dick fully embedded in the softest pussy she could imagine triggered a change in Alice. Her orgasm, which had been slowing down, roared into new life as Alice blasted past a stage one orgasm straight into a stage two.

The amount of cum being unleashed from her first full blown orgasm was now nothing but precum to her. Blasting a million gallons of jizz wouldn't even register as an orgasm to her anymore. Alice's balls were now nearly as big as Livia's stadium sized ass cheeks and were churning with more cum than ever. Alice grunted in lustful disbelief as she felt her dick surging forth to even more impossible sizes.

Unlike Selina, whose whole body grew along with her dick, Alice stayed relatively small. While Alice's cock was nearing a mile long her body was still roughly the same, small stature it always was. Her tits and ass had bulged a bit bigger and she had grown about six inches taller but all things considered it was nothing compared to what her cock was experiencing. The feelings were indescribable... and she wanted more.

"Fffuuuuuuccckkk!!! I need to cum more! I need to BREED MORE!!! I'm just gonna cum and cum and CUM!!"

Livia's cum bloated belly was now so big that it was causing the two women to rise into the air on top of it. They were over a mile off the ground and only getting further by the second as Alice's orgasm continued to thunderously unleash load after load. The crumbling, abandoned buildings of the no man's land area were no match for the inflating demon belly. Dozens of structures collapsed under the encroaching tide of supple flesh as Alice pumped her prey bigger and bigger.

Alice had surpassed her limits once and now was already on the cusp of doing it again. Her stage two orgasm was reaching its peak and was quickly becoming her natural state. Tens of millions of gallons of cum was blasting from her cock every minute and Alice wasn't even experiencing a full blown orgasm anymore. Her dick was approaching two miles in length and, with a little more stimulation, Alice could feel that she could surpass her limits once more.

Livia had been trying to maintain her composure this whole time but her will was waning. Much to her chagrin, she was actually starting to like this. The weight of her skyscraper sized tits felt heavenly against her cum blimped belly. Her city block sized ass cheeks wobbled and clapped ponderously as Alice blasted load after load into Livia's tight pussy. She needed to wrap this up before she got too attached to this mortal's massive cock.

"Is that all you got, shrimp? I've had dicks bigger than yours as foreplay!"

The succubus flexed her massive cheeks and twerked her city crushing ass causing Alice to bounce up and down. With each bounce hundreds of feet of Alice's rod slid out and then back into Livia's gushing pussy. It was just the stimulation the small futa needed.

Alice roared in orgasmic bliss as she ascended into a stage three orgasm.

Livia gasped in shock as her belly doubled in size in seconds. Mile after mile of ruined terrain was rapidly buried under Livia's cumflated midsection. The succubus' tongue lolled out of her open mouth as pleasure overtook her. She could feel the futa pulling sexual energy straight from her pussy to fuel her growing orgasm.

Alice cried out again and again as each ground shaking blast of cum was bigger than the last. Her erection continued to evolve, growing from barely two miles in length to over five in mere moments. Her dick throbbed thicker and thicker, veins bulging and growing more prominent along it's impossible length. Alice felt her balls churning and sloshing with hundreds of millions of gallons of cum as they swelled fatter than entire cities.

The two enemies made lovers grew higher and higher into the air, pushed upward by Livia's inflating belly. A waterfall of cum and pussy juice cascaded down the backside of her miles tall stomach as her pussy's grip weakened from the intense fucking.

Alice gripped Livia's mountainous ass cheeks with all her strength as she fucked and fucked and fucked. Each load of jizz took multiple minutes to blast from her still growing cock. The time it took most people to have sex, start to finish, was less time than it took for Alice to fire off one unfathomably massive rope of girl cum. The force of the cum leaving her dick caused tremors to travel through the earth and pleasurable vibrations to cascade through both women's bodies.

Alice felt more sexual energy being pulled from the succubus into her body. Her eyes glowed brighter than ever.

"Who's a shrimp now, bitch?! I'm gonna breed you til the end of time!!! I'm gonna pump you full of so much cum that people will think you're a planet!!!"

Livia growled with lust. Yes! Make me your slut! Fuck me! Breed me! I'll be your cum dump, just keep fucking me!! She couldn't believe what she was thinking. How was this puny woman making her feel this way? This was wrong. She wasn't a lover, she was a conqueror! She fucked entire worlds to death and walked away! She was the dominant one! Right?

"F-forgive me Mother...sisters... I think I'm falling in love with a mortal!"

Alice was shocked. What did the succubus just say?

"Uhh, did you say l-love?"

Livia turned her head to look back at the futa. "Uh, yeah. Guess I did."

Alice felt cheeks growing flush, even more so than they already were. Her dick exploded in size.

"Oooohhhhhhhh ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu-!!!!!!!!!!"

Both women screamed in unison as their orgasms reached a new level. Alice exploded into a stage four orgasm, her dick stretching to ten miles in length. Her cum output surpassed all human comprehension. The space in the no man's land was rapidly dwindling as Livia's belly approached the actual populated cities located outside it. The earth cracked and shook beneath them. Not even Selina had reached this level of orgasm yet.

Alice managed to fight through the mind blowing bliss and shouted over the thunderous roar of her cum blasts.

"I'm sorry I called you a bitch! I don't usually talk like that!"

Livia moaned as she felt another state sized cum glob enter her pussy. "P-please, don't apologize! You can call me a bitch! Call me a slut! Make me your personal cum blimp!!"

Alice felt sexual energy surging through her. She had never been particularly dominant before but hearing Livia say those things awoke something in her. She felt her orgasm growing stronger again. A stage five orgasm was coming. She wanted it more than anything, but she feared for the structural integrity of the earth itself if she came that hard. She was reaching her peak once more when Livia began to glow.

The succubus cried out in disdain. "They're pulling me back through! P-please, shrimp, come find me!! I can't live without your cock anymooooore!"

In a flash of light she was gone.

Alice felt herself falling. She had been miles in the air while balls deep in Livia and, with her gone, was now falling back down to earth. She should have felt fear but all she could feel at the moment was the residual pleasure from her orgasm that was winding down. She kept falling as the ground grew closer and closer until everything turned white.

Alice opened her eyes. She was standing on the roof of Futa Force HQ.

"Oh, thank god that worked!"

The futa turned to see Luna standing in the rooftop doorway.

"I wasn't sure if the teleporter could handle moving you here with how big you were but it worked!" She walked up to Alice and gave her a hug from behind. "That was some damn fine work, girl!"

Alice sighed in relief. She looked out at her still semi-hard miles long dick. She couldn't believe that just happened.

"I didn't know I had it in me to be honest. Something just came over me when I saw her." Alice felt a pang of sadness as she thought about what the succubus had said before she disappeared. She felt conflicted about her feelings for the demon invader.

"Well whatever it was, I'm glad it happened!" Luna brushed a glob of cum off Alice's shoulder. "Selina would be up here to congratulate you too but she's too big to fit through the door at the moment. She absorbed some residual energy while she was on the roof earlier and decided to have some fun downstairs."

Alice stifled a laugh, "She didn't break anything did she?"

"Nothing we can't replace. More importantly, we were able to analyze the signal that came from the rift when the succubus was recalled back through it." The doctor grinned happily. "I can recreate it! For the first time humanity can travel through the rift and see what awaits on the other side. It's time for Futa Force to go on the offensive!"

12