Futa Fucks Thai Masseuse

Story Info
A futa on a business trip has fun with a tiny Thai teen.
9.3k words
4.73
14.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
184 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are of age. If subjects like natural-born shemales, interracial sex, parental abuse, breath-play, anal or accidental teen pregnancy are not your cups of tea then please move along -- otherwise I hope you enjoy my story!

Also please note that futas are common in this world, so there's no surprise when a character encounters one.

**************************************

When Isa, a Filipina architect from San Francisco visiting Thailand on a business trip, set foot into the Sunrise Heights spa she never imagined that a chance encounter would change her life. She booked herself a massage, the elderly woman at the counter recommending one of their newest staff. The girl in question was eighteen and had just completed her training, but she was one of the most talented masseuses they had. Her name was Banyen, and a cancelation had left the girl's afternoon open.

Isa accepted the appointment, curious to see how such a young teen's technique would hold up compared to the more seasoned professionals she had experienced. Once in the quiet, clean massage room she stripped, laying face-down on the table and covering her ass with the provided towel. A few moments later the door opened, delicate, timid footsteps crossing the hardwood floor. Isa raised her face, the woman having to bite back a gasp when she saw her masseuse.

Before her stood the most beautiful young woman she had ever seen, the girl's exotic features instantly enticing. Her tan skin and almond eyes were gorgeous, and her flared hips -- especially coupled with her cute bubble-but -- instantly had Isa rock-hard. The girl's breasts were small, but exquisite, the perky, braless mounds showing off the teasing shape of sweet little nipples through the teen's white polo shirt.

"Hello, my name Banyen. Pleased to meet you."

She shyly crossed to the massage table, offering her hand. Isa had partially set up for the greeting, her large, heavy breasts causing the bashful teen to blush adorably. The Thai teen's broken English was just as cute as the rest of her, and once the formalities and basic information exchange was done with the masseuse set about her task. Within mere minutes Isa was putty beneath her hands; the girl was magnificent, her fingers sensing perfectly what amount of pressure was needed where, and for the entire massage the older woman was teetering on the brink of extremely relaxed and extremely aroused.

Since arriving in the country two weeks prior, the first few out of a four-month trip, Isa had gone a little wild, fucking several local prostitutes to sample what Thailand had to offer. The street workers had all been pretty, their charms satisfying as she fucked their cunts, assess, mouths and tits, but none of them had taken her breath away like the little masseuse did. Every touch was half escasty and half torture, her cock begging to plunder the petite teen, but Isa did her best to staunchly ignore that part of her mind.

By the time her hour was up she was hooked, Isa quickly booking several more appointments with the lovely beauty. Over the next few weeks they got to know each other, their relationship quickly crossing from professional to friendly, and a month after meeting her Isa invited Banyen out for drinks. That evening she sat in the near-empty hotel bar, half worried that the girl wouldn't show, when the clicking of heels caught her attention. She turned, not expecting to see Banyen -- as the down-to-earth girl didn't strike her as the heels type -- but she was wrong.

The teen was all dolled up, makeup gracing her normally unadorned face, and her long, straight black hair was sitting proudly in a high ponytail. She was wearing two-inch heels, the added height still leaving her noticeably shorter than Isa, but that exact difference was half the thrill when the thirty-five-year-old Pinay fantasized about the petite masseuse at night. As the evening wore on, and the drinks flowed, all Isa could think about was getting Banyen's hands on her. She had no plans to try and seduce the girl, Isa appreciating their friendship too much to risk it, but she would absolutely let herself indulge a little. After their third drink she wrapped an arm around Banyen's waist, spinning her around on her bar stool so that they were facing each other.

"Banyen, if you give me a massage right now I'll pay double your normal rate."

The girl's eyes widened, shock lacing her face at the offer. She shook her head, though not for the reason Isa expected.

"No have oil here, and no table! How I supposed to massage good?"

Isa bit back a dirty thought, wanting to tell the teen that there were many things that could be massaged without oil, but she didn't want to scare the innocent girl away. From their talks she knew Banyen was a virgin, never having fucked men or women before, and Isa longed to teach the inexperienced girl all about the joys of sexual pleasure. For now, though, she needed to focus.

"I have oil, and the bed up there will be just fine!"

Her reassurances finally worked, Banyen accepting as she let Isa lead her out of the bar. The older woman still had her arm posessively in place around the girl's waist, and the Thai teen admitted to herself that she was enjoying the feeling. She admired the mature, sophisticated architect, longing to be able to travel and see the world as Isa had, and though she was much too shy to act on it she had developed a huge crush on the foreigner. Each time she massaged the older woman she wanted to touch her massive cock, to run her hands over the heavy balls dangling beneath it, and it was all she could do to maintain her professionalism.

Several minutes later they reached Isa's room, the Pinay flitting about as she lit candles and retrieved the oil she used for her frequent masterbation sessions. Soon she was naked per usual, her rigid cock pinned between her and the mattress as Banyen set to work. Just as the girl was about to warm the oil in her hands, however, Isa stopped her.

"Banyen, aren't you worried you'll get oil on your cute dress?"

Isa knew that the teen never wore a bra, and probably wasn't wearing panties considering how her skin-tight dress was clinging tantalizingly to her curves, so the suggestion was a calculated gamble. It paid off, having the exact effect she hoped for: Banyen froze, looking down at the only nicer dress she owned, then she gazed with dismay at the older woman.

"I no have other clothes...?"

For a moment Isa pretended to think, to consider their options, then she put forward her suggestion.

"Well, why do you need clothes? It's just us, and we can even put the lights off if it makes you more comfortable."

The teen hardly hesitated, her stomach fluttering with excitement at the thought of getting to touch the beautiful Filipina again. The determined masseuse blew out the candles, plunging the room into darkness, and Isa heard a faint rustle as cloth slid up over skin. Then the bed dipped behind her, signaling that Banyen was ready to begin. At first the massage was stilted, both parties getting used to being in the dark in unusual surroundings, but they were equally enjoying the new experience.

Minutes ticked by, and the masseuse's body was reacting heatedly to the naked, attractive woman beneath her. Banyen's little cunt was a wet mess, the hole begging to be filled with something bigger than her slender fingers, but she tried to focus on her job. Every touch felt like a secret between lovers, an illicit kiss of skin against skin in the dark, and the teen was aching with constant, pent-up sexual tension. Isa, too, was continually aroused, and each time Banyen's nipples or cunt brushed sensually against her skin she had to stop herself from reaching out and touching the girl. When the hour was up both of their libidos were raging, the two women reluctant to part, and Isa -- ever the leader -- made the next offer.

"You work so hard, let me massage you."

In the dark Banyen's eyes once more went wide, no one ever having offered to return the favor before. She pictured Isa's strong, yet feminine hands, and the thought of them caressing her body had her pussy gushing with desire.

"Yes, please please massage me."

The tables were turned, Isa now having to exercise every ounce of control not to grope the beautiful Thai girl. As her massage continued both women delighted in the feel of the Filipina exploring the teen's petite, sexy body, and Isa grew more bold. Soft touches that could be excused as accidents found their way to the sides of the girl's breasts, then along the sweet curve of her ass, the Pinya's clear teasing causing Banyen's petite body to tremble. At one point Isa's hands were between the girl's legs, her fingers massaging soft, languid circles on the teen's inner thighs, when the girl let out a sweet, sensual little whimper. Isa slowly brought her fingers upwards, stopping just shy of the younger girl's cunt.

"Do you want me to go higher?"

There was no doubt about what she was asking, only one place that her fingers could be touching if they were given permission to continue, and she held her breath as she waited for the answer. In response Banyen spread her legs wider, wiggling her ass teasingly; the invitation was clear, and Isa was happy to accept. She reached up with one hand, tenderly cupping the girl's virgin pussy. She held it like a treasure, as if it were the most precious thing in the world, and the Thai teen moaned lustily at her first direct sexual contact. Her noise soon morphed into a cry as Isa slid a thick finger inside the little pussy, the digit far larger than any of Banyen's.

"I have to make sure I massage all of you to make you feel good, every bit of your lovely body. You always make me feel so nice, baby girl, and I want to return the favor."

Isa didn't know where the nickname had come from, but it just felt right to call Banyen 'baby girl'. It didn't take long for another finger to join the first, then a third, and soon Banyen's snatch was stuffed as she was delightfully stretched. The teen was bucking her lips wildly, longing for stimulation on her clit, and Isa realized what the issue was.

"Baby girl, do you need something on your clit?"

Banyen nodded frantically, her nubile body getting closer and closer to her first non self-induced orgasm.

"Yeeeees!"

Her voice was so raw, so needy, that the sound of it made Isa's cock twitch lewdly. She withdrew her hand, flipping the teen over and immediately diving into Banyen's pussy in a blur of lips, fingers and tongue. She ate the sexy little Thai with wild abandon, bringing the virgin to several screaming, mind-shattering orgasms. Finally the girl had to beg her to stop, her poor little cunt so sensitive that it was practically hurting her to be eaten out, and she tugged Isa frantically up her body. She needed to feel the Pinay's mouth on hers, wanted to give the woman bringing her so much satisfaction a special gift -- her first kiss. When Isa was in reach Banyen craned her neck, pressing her soft, pouty lips against the older woman's.

Isa wasted no time wrapping her arms about the girl; she had wanted to hold Banyen to her like that for weeks, to have the Thai teen snug in her embrace, and she sighed happily as they kissed. At first it was relatively chaste, but then Banyen pulled back. Isa couldn't see the girl's expression in the dark, but she could feel the teen's rapid heartbeat and aroused little nipples. She was so prefect, so incredible, and it felt like a wonderful dream to be holding her.

"Teach me to kiss? Never done it before you."

Shock rippled through Isa. The little Thai was so erotic, so sensual, that she was flabbergasted. That had been the girl's first kiss? How? She was so cute, so sweet, that Isa couldn't imagine her not having let anyone touch her that way before. It was mind-blowing, but she would do as the teen requested. The Pinay cupped the girl's cheek, gently resting her forehead against Banyen's. They remained like that for a moment, cloaked in darkness as they let their secret desires run free, and then the older woman lovingly pressed her lips back against the girl's. Isa guided Banyen through a series of kissing techniques, teaching the teen how to use her tongue and even teeth to elicit sensual, enjoyable responses.

Banyen was moaning erotically, her legs spread and knees bent to allow the Pinay to lay flush along her body. She could feel Isa's cock wedged snugly against her labia, precum leaking from its tip as it dripped down onto her curly, black bush, and she found her hips wriggling of their own volition as she tried to grind her needy cunt on something solid. By now they had moved on from kissing, Isa's lips having traveled downwards to lavish some fun, much-needed attention on the teen's puffy, brown little nipples. She felt Banyen bucking beneath her, the girl moaning in frustration as her cunt sought friction, and Isa had to bite back a chuckle at the girl's predicament. She reached a hand down between them, offering her knuckles for the girl to rub herself on.

"So needy, huh baby girl?"

Banyen gasped, the knuckle parting her labia and pushing upwards until the top of Isa's first was plugging her little hole. She whimpered, grinding down, and the erotic sounds she was making were causing the Filipina to lose control. The older woman peppered kisses on the teen's neck, sucking at the delicate skin hard enough to leave a hickey. She wanted Banyen so badly, the sexual tension between them ready to snap like a dry twig, and Isa needed release.

"Can I fuck you?"

There was no hesitation, the girl immediately nodding.

"Yeah, please fuck me, Isa. Want you so bad..."

That was all it took, the Thai teen's soft consent earning an elated moan from her older lover. There was a moment of silence, then a panicked question was squeaked out.

"Condom!?"

Isa let out a throaty chuckle, the girl's concern adorable.

"Yes, I'll use a condom. You would look so damn sexy pregnant, but we'll be safe."

She planted a reassuring kiss on the girl's forehead, Banyen sighing in relief. In the dark the older woman reached for the bedside drawer, her well-practiced hands finding a condom and ripping the wrapper off. She managed to slid it on, despite the eager tremble dancing through her limbs, and as soon as her cock was encased she was back between the masseuse's thighs. Banyen's legs spreaded even wider so Isa could get in as close as possible, and the teen felt no nervousness. She had watched loads of porn, had learned long ago what turned her on, but she hadn't found someone she wanted to give her virginity to -- until now. Isa was everything she found attractive, and her skills in bed were turning out to be incredible.

The night had unfolded perfectly, and the tiny Thai teen welcomed her defloweration by the cock of a gorgeous, mature woman. Isa was gentle with Banyen, allowing the girl plenty of time to adjust to the massive Pinay cock stretching her, and the only hint of pain was when the girl's hymen tore. Otherwise she was able to remain fairly relaxed, her snatch gripping Isa's dick like it had been made especially for her. At first Isa was tender, every movement geared fully towards her young lover's maximum pleasure, and she slowly, sensually fucked the girl through a series of orgasms.

Then Banyen, growing more comfortable with her older lover, decided to ask Isa to indulge one of her big turn-ons. She craned her neck up to look at the Pinay, her gaze pleading as she wiggled her ass enticingly.

"You call me names, please? I watch porn, good when they say 'slut' and 'whore'. Very hot, I like it."

Isa nodded vigorously, dirty talk being one of her favorite forms of verbal play. That would be an easy, exciting request to fulfill, and she wasted no time.

"Spread your legs further, slut."

Immediately things shifted, the once-tender sex evolving rapidly into something more animalistic. Banyen's little cunt had been a vice-grip, her hole clamping down delectably as she was taken missionary-style, but after awhile the teen wanted to try something else that had been a long-time turn-on for her. When masterbating she often liked to put her hand on her throat and squeeze, loving the way the pressure caused her to have even stronger climaxes, and she longed to experience Isa's hand doing that to her instead.

"Isa, want to try this. We can, if you okay with it?"

She didn't know the English term for 'sexual choking', but Banyen made her desire clear.

"Oh, shit. You want me to choke you, you fucking whore? You want me to pound your pussy while I squeeze that pretty little throat of yours?"

The teen nodded, taking Isa's hand and bringing it to her throat. Banyen spent the next several minutes teaching the older woman how much pressure she could comfortably -- and safely -- take, her lover making a fine pupil. Isa was eager to experiment, never having had that particular sexual experience with a partner before, and she was happy to be learning what the petite teen enjoyed. She absolutely adored Banyen, and wanted the girl to be extremely satisfied with her first time. And, if all went well, Isa was praying that it wouldn't be their only time together. Her cock, still sheathed in Banyen, remained hard through their lesson, and when they both felt sufficiently comfortable the girl signaled that they could continue.

Isa wanted a different position, however, so she pulled out of the little Thai and positioned Banyen until the girl was at the perfect angle for some breath-play. Isa was now kneeling on the bed, cock sticking straight up at attention, and she had Banyen sit reverse-cowgirl on her lap. The Filipina wrapped one strong arm about the teen, holding her comfortably in place, and she helped the girl become impaled on her hungry cock. It felt so good as the masseuse's pussy sank down, her shaft twitching in escasty as it slid up into the girl's tight cunt, and she groaned erotically when their bodies were fully joined.

With one arm around the girl's waist Isa began thrusting, and soon Banyen picked up on the tempo. She was throwing it back, meeting the Pinay thrust for thrust, and when the older woman felt her young lover's cunt fluttering around her cock, a orgasm quickly threatening to overtaken Banyen, Isa brought her free hand up to the teen's throat. Just as they had practiced she spread her fingers and squeezed, the little Thai moaning like a bitch in heat at the sudden stimulation.

"Please, harder, please Isa!"

The Filipina wasn't sure if the girl was begging for harder thrusting or harder squeezing, so she opted for both.

"You want it harder, slut? Fuck, that's so hot...you're such a good, tight piece of Thai ass..."

Both turned out to be exactly what the girl wanted, a blissful, warm tingle setting her pussy into overdrive as she came. The pressure on her throat -- coupled with Isa's exciting dirty talk -- was perfect, her mind blank as she rode the cock giving her so much joy, and she could think of nothing except cumming again. It didn't take long, her little snatch drenching the shaft stuffing it, and with a sharp, keening wail her vaginal walls clamped down around Isa's cock.

Her orgasm, in turn, fueled the older woman's climax, the duo finding mutual release as their carnal needs were satisfied. Isa filled the condom to capacity, the rubber threatening to burst, and she pulled herself free from Banyen's heavenly pussy with a reluctant sigh. She fetched them both a bottle of water; then, while the parched girl was gulping hers down, Isa also retrieved a warm washcloth. She cleaned Banyen, carefully removing all fluids from her beautiful lover. The girl had tried to protest, to insist that Isa didn't have to take care of her like that, but the Pinay was having none of it.

Awebb27
Awebb27
184 Followers