Futa Fucks Thai Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
187 Followers

Isa let out a small groan, her heart fluttering as she laced her fingers through Banyen's. She leaned forward, their lips meeting for the first time in almost a year. The kiss was sweet and tender, warmth blooming in Isa's chest -- she felt at home when she was with Banyen, no matter where they were. The kiss lasted several moments, and when they finally broke apart it was all Isa could do not to pick the girl up and ask her to marry her then and there. The little masseuse's words had also sent an erotic shiver down her spine, the Pinay tampering it down as she willed her defiant cock not to harden. She crouched down, skirt be damned, and peppered a dozen kisses on Banyen's belly. The teen giggled adorably, her heart already starting to mend as she basked in the glow of Isa's attention, and that was when a bottle shattered on the wall barely an inch from her hip.

Banyen screamed, Isa immediately standing and throwing her arms out to protect her lover as she stepped in front of the girl. The aggressor was Banyen's father, the drunkard standing in the door of his bedroom with another bottle raised. It went sailing, the thick glass slamming against Isa's shoulder and bouncing off. That height would have been Banyen's forehead, her father's aim precise despite his inebriation, and white-hot rage boiled inside Isa.

"Hoy, kupal! (Hey, asshole!)"

She didn't realize she was speaking Filipino, her focus so lasered on the man attacking her family that nothing else mattered, and as he sneered at the two women he pointed an accusatory finger at Isa. He chose to speak English, making sure that the Pinay understood she was being insulted right alongside his daughter. He was addressing Banyen, but his hateful glare never left Isa.

"Whore! So that your big-cock foreigner, huh? She bitch, cunt, fucking stupid if she like you. You trash, dumb slut, she no bring you home. That why I take your letters, throw them away, never send. You need work, not spread legs! Fucking lazy bitch..."

He trailed off disdainfully, as if he couldn't stand to speak another word to the sobbing teen. Banyen was clinging to Isa's back, her quaking hands gripping her lover's shoulder as she hid her face. She still spoke though, raising her voice to her father for the first time in her life.

"Ph̀x mị̀! C̄hạn rạk ṭhex māk...(Father, no! I love her so much...)"

There was a moment of stunned silence from the man, Isa not understanding Banyen, but she could sense that a turning point had been reached in the teen's life. She spoke again, this time in English for her lover's sake, and though she felt like millions of knots were being tied in her stomach she continued to stand up for herself and their future.

"Isa loves me. We leave, you never see grandchildren. We happy, you here sad and alone forever."

Her words were barely above a whisper, and Isa's heart buzzed with pride as her young lover stood up for them. She knew it couldn't be easy, their cultural differences preventing Banyen from ever having spoken out against her abusive father in such a direct manner before, but now she was finding strength via her connection with Isa. Her father turned away from them, voice a dangerous hiss at his daughter's impudence.

"Leave, no come back. If I see you I beat you, again. Then maybe no kid, huh? That take care of that."

He slammed his bedroom door shut behind him, the teen flinching at the resounding bang following his cruel threat. As soon as she was sure the danger was gone Isa turned to Banyen, immediately pulling the girl into her arms and silently holding her until the tremors stopped. After that they wasted no time, Isa insisting that Banyen only take her most sentimental items. Everything else they could replace, and the only thing that the girl wanted to take with them was her most prized possession. A gold, tarnished frame held the only picture she had of her deceased mother, the woman crouched down with her arms wrapped lovingly around the shoulders of a five-year-old Banyen, and Isa could immediately see where her lover had inherited her stunning smile from.

With photo in hand they left, the couple heading straight for the embassy to get the proper paperwork in place. Two hours later they were back in the hotel, an exhausted Banyen not wanting to shop until the next day. They ordered room service for dinner, and while they waited for their food the teen began to strip herself. Before Isa could stop her, could make sure that Banyen was was truly comfortable with what she was doing, she found herself being pulled into the bathroom with a giggle. The teen's ass was magnetizing her like a moth to a flame, the Pinay unable to look away from the girl's wide, swaying hips. Banyen glanced back over her shoulder, pleased to see her lover still looked at her as lewdly as she had before, and Isa saw the sultry, needy hunger in the teen's eyes.

"Isa, wash me."

All Isa could do was gulp, nodding her head at her lover's husky, velvet-voiced demand. Soon they were both naked, the hot, pounding shower head helping to relax some of the tension they were both carrying. Isa stood behind Banyen, the girl's perky ass pressed flush against her hard cock, and they both moaned when Banyen turned to hand her the soap, the innocent movement causing Isa's cockhead to caress the teen's tiny asshole. The rest of the shower was a blur, Isa barely remembering the mundane cleaning aspect of it. What she did remember, however, was how Banyen had bent forward, delicate hands gripping her calfs for support as she begged the older woman to fuck her. Her belly protruded beautifully, a constant reminder of their time together, and it was incredibly erotic.

"Isa! Isa, please fuck me, need you bad..."

The desperate wiggling of Banyen's hips tore all rational thought from Isa's mind, her body moving of its own volition as she sank her full ten inches into the petite teen with one thrust. She pounded the girl, making her Thai lover scream as she came again and again, and the sinfully decadent vice-grip of her little cunt reminded Isa why she had been so dissatisfied when bedding other women. No one could compare to Banyen, not on any level -- the girl was smart, kind, beautiful, generous and sweet, a rare, incredible combination that Isa still couldn't believe was being granted to her. She was so lucky, so incredibly lucky, to have found real love.

"Banyen, I'm getting close to cumming...you ready?"

The teen nodded frantically, only able to moan as she was fucked. She had missed her lover, longing for both Isa's touch and general presence in equal measure, just as the Pinay had longed for her. She was finally safe, finally with the woman she loved, and her pregnancy made everything feel a dozen times more sensitive. The cock drilling her tight snatch felt heavenly, and all she could do was gasp out a single word.

"Yeah..."

Isa's grip on Banyen's hips tightened, the older woman forcing herself to still for just a moment.

"What hole, baby girl? Where do you want my cum?"

Banyen remembered from their previous trysts what Isa was asking for, how the Filipina loved to lay claim to all of her holes by filling each one with its own load of hot cum, and the teen had no interest in denying her lover access to any part of her body.

"My ass! Please cum in my ass!"

That was exactly what Isa had been longing for, her cock sliding out of Banyen's pussy with a wet shlicking sound. She rubbed the tip of her dick against the girl's sweet little asshole, soap residue acting as lubricant, and with a lewd groan she was spearing the teen's ass.

"Fuck, ooooooh, baby girl..."

Banyen pressed herself back, meeting her lover's wild thrusts as her tight sphincter submitted to the cock pounding it. It felt so good to be fucked, her hormones on overdrive from her pregnancy, and even anal -- which had never been her favorite -- was threatening to shoot another orgasm through her.

"Isa!"

The Thai teen came yet again, her ass gripping the cock thrusting into it for all its worth.

"IsaIsaIsaIsaaaaaaaaaa!"

She screamed her lover's name, the petite masseuse keening as she came from the anal penetration. She had never cum without her pussy being touched before, a fact that wasn't missed by the Filipina pounding her. Isa was so turned on by the unexpected carnal display, her voice hardly more than an animalistic groan as one hand slid up Banyen's hip until it reached the girl's throat. Isa remembered how the teen enjoyed being sexually choked, loved being dominated and called names by a strong woman, and she wanted to take the names Banyen's father had so cruelly used and turn them back into something special between them.

"Slut, did you just come from having your asshole fucked?"

Banyen nodded frantically, her pussy gushing as the older woman applied controlled pressure to her throat.

"Yes! Came so hard, so dirty..."

Isa snapped her hips sharply, reminding the girl that her ass would be gaping by the time the Pinay finished with her.

"That's right, baby girl. You're my dirty little fuck-toy, aren't you?"

She reached in front on Banyen, her free hand seeking the Thai beauty's neglected clit.

"Who owns this pussy?"

The teen was practically sobbing in relief, her sexual desires all being met at the hands of her older, experienced lover after much too long. She was so grateful that Isa understood exactly how to give her what she wanted, and she already felt the tingling of yet another orgasm threatening to rip through her.

"You! My pussy yours, my ass yours, my mouth yours, my baby yours..."

With a guttural groan Isa pinched Banyen's clit, the girl screeching in delight. The Filipina knew she was going to cum soon, the combination of dirty talk and tight, tiny teen asshole too much, but she was holding off for as long as she could.

"Correct, my little breeding bitch. I knocked you up, impregnated your teen pussy, and now you're mine to do whatever I want with."

For emphasis she twisted the girl's clit, the harsh sensation sending Banyen careening over the edge of orgasm. She climaxed, asshole clenching wildly as her muscles spasmed. Isa kept talking, her hand on the teen's throat stroking up and down as she reminded Banyen who was in charge.

"Every day I'm going to fuck you, to make you scream like a whore, and as soon as you have this baby I'm going to knock another one right up into you."

Her fingers spread, covering as much surface area as they could, and she squeezed. The girl bucked, her body fighting out of pure instinct, but Isa held her firmly.

"No more condoms or pulling out, not ever again; you take every one of my loads in a hole. Got that, my beautiful Thai temptress?"

Banyen tried to nod, tried to thank Isa for making her feel so incredible, but she couldn't. The fingers grew tighter, the teen's eyelashes fluttering as she teetered back to the brink -- of climax or passing out, she wasn't sure -- and she offered up a prayer of thanks to the heavens instead. Isa forced the girl to turn her head, the Pinay kissing her young lover passionately as she unloaded deep into Banyen's asshole. Another harsh pinch to her clit sent the teen spiraling into a climax, her holes aching from the expert pounding she had received.

"Banyen, nnnnnnngh!"

Isa screamed the girl's name as she came, her cock twitching violently as it erupted inside her young lover's sexy asshole. A pent-up wave of cum flooded the teen, her eyes rolling back in her head as she slumped forward. Isa caught Banyen, her cock jerking free thanks to their movements. Hot water hit it square on, the ultra-sensitive head dribbling out an extra burst of cum from the unexpected pressure, but Isa managed to get Banyen safely out of the shower.

When she awoke some time later Banyen was disoriented, forgetting for a moment everything that had transpired in the last five hours, but her erratic heartbeat immediately calmed down as Isa's arms wrapped about her.

"Isa?"

The Filipina held her lover close, cradling the exhausted girl against her chest.

"Shhhhhh, my love, I'm right here."

Banyen snuggled up to the older woman, feeling safe and secure for the first time since her father had discovered her pregnancy. She blinked owlishly up at Isa, a smile drifting across her face.

"Sex so good I pass out, body very tired from carrying baby."

Concerned was etched on Isa's face, her hand going down to gently stroke the naked teen's belly.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to cause you harm, or distress. Are you okay? Should I call for a doct..."

The teen reached up, placing a slender finger over the Pinay's lips to silence her worries.

"No be sorry, it mean you fuck me very very good! Want more, love it so hard like that, just need little break."

The concern on Isa's face was instantly replaced with relief; she had been so worried that she had pushed Banyen too hard and too fast, but it seemed like that wasn't the case at all. She craned her neck down, kissing the teen for all she was worth as she poured every ounce of emotion into it. Banyen matched her older lover's passion, her heart thundering in adoration. She loved Isa, wanted to spend the rest of her life with the enchanting Filipina, and she wanted nothing more than to be wed to the woman who had won her heart.

Awebb27
Awebb27
187 Followers