Futa Fucks Thai Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After-care was an important part of her sexual experiences, and she wanted to teach Banyen how to set high standards that any future lovers should be held to. Everyone deserved extra attention after sex, and the sweet little masseuse in particular had given her such a good fuck that she wanted to treat the teen like a queen. Isa was grateful to every partner she had ever had -- each one teaching her something she either did or didn't like -- and she wanted to be able to pass along her knowledge to the teen.

When she had finished cleaning Banyen up the girl was adamant about reciprocating the gesture, her delicate hands giving the Pinay a through wipe-down. When she finished she stood, the teen bending over to gather up her discarded dress, but Isa stopped her. The older woman never had her lovers linger too long, and certainly not stay over, but there was something about Banyen that made her want the girl to stay by her side. On instinct the Filipina pulled her young lover close, wrapping the cute Thai in her arms. She let instinct guide her, lips seeking out Banyen's.

The girl's lips parted in surrender, letting Isa dominate her sweet mouth. Their kiss grew more and more passionate, the women's hands roving over each other's beautiful bodies as their tongues danced sensually. Isa was the one to finally break the kiss, but she only did so to ask a burning question."Will you stay with me tonight?"

Banyen laced her fingers through Isa's, giving the older woman's hand a gentle squeeze.

"Yes, I will stay."

An ecstatic grin broke out across Isa's cheeks, the Pinay grateful that her time with the teen didn't have to end yet. She kept her fingers intertwined with Banyen's, gently pulling the girl back to the bed. For hours they lay together talking, discussing their hopes, dreams, experiences and desires, the duo bonding on a deeper level than ever before. Their hands never left each other's bodies, neither woman wanting their newfound connection to end. Sunrise found them tangled together, Isa's cock languidly pumping deep into Banyen's cunt as the girl moaned softly beneath her.

The exhausted teen couldn't move, the little Thai in awe of her older lover's stamina, and she let herself be plowed doggy-style into the mattress. Isa was gripping the girl's hips, the Filipina lost in a half-asleep sexual daze, and she didn't even realize she had been playing with Banyen's tiny asshole until her finger had sunk in it up to the second knuckle. That got a reaction from the girl, her hips bucking wildly as she tried to shy away from her first anal penetration. Isa kept her pinned, however, ensuring that her lust would be satiated with the girl's untouched hole.

"I want you, all of you, Banyen. I'm going to claim your ass, baby girl, okay? It's mine, and your little hole is going to open up just for me."

Banyen whimpered as she nodded, accepting her fate as her lover withdrew her cock from the girl's soaked pussy. Using Banyen's cunt juice as lubricant she angled her cockhead a bit higher, the condomed tip slipping past the girl's sphincter without issue. The rest of her dick, however, was another story. The Thai's hole was so tight, so unexplored, that it was fighting the Filipina's conquest of it at every turn. It tried to keep her out, to remain untouched, but Isa was determined.

After several long, trying minutes she was fully sheathed in the girl's ass, Banyen moaning lustily as her anal virginity was surrendered. It didn't feel nearly as good as having her pussy taken, the sensation more odd than enjoyable, but what was spiking her arousal was listening to the sexy, strangled groans of delight Isa was making from using her little asshole. The Pinay fucked her nice and slow, not stopping until she shot her load inside of her young lover's sinfully tight back door.

"Shhhhhhhhit, baby girl! Here it comes, you fucking whore! Unnnngh..."

Another condom filled, another hole claimed. It had been an incredible night, and with a massive yawn the Filipina curled around the teen. Both were asleep within seconds, and they didn't stirr until well after noon. They talked more, and both agreed that they wanted to continue their newfound relationship. During the day Isa would have to attend meetings and seminars, but she was always free by four o'clock. She went to the front desk and requested a seocnd room key, handing it over to Banyen -- the girl had agreed to spend as much free time with her Filipina lover as possible, and over the next few days they established a routine.

They would both go to work, and by evening they were together. They would eat; Isa was more than happy to pay for her lover, especially since Banyen had a rough home life with a useless drunkard of a father. The teen had revealed that they often went without food thanks to him wasting hreahard-earned money on booze, and since finding that out Isa had been buying extra groceries for the girl as well as making sure she ate regularly. After dinner they would shower, ridding themselves of the day, and then they would fuck.

Over the next two weeks the Thai was taken in dozens of positions on every surface, her body bending and stretching in ways she didn't know it was capable of until meeting Isa. The Pinay's cock was insatiable, the monster appendage constantly hard whenever Banyen was near, or whenever Isa thought about the sweet little teen. Once some of the older woman's initial lust was sated she began taking the girl out, wanting to have fun, memorable experiences with her young lover that went beyond sex.

The duo volunteered at an animal shelter, saw movies together in theaters, went bungee jumping, took two-day kayaking trip and went horseback riding in the countryside. Banyen had never been able to experience anything like that slew of activities before, and with each day that passed she was falling more and more in love with the gorgeous Filipina. Her feelings were reciprocated, Isa falling just as hard for the little Thai, and on her last night abroad she made Banyen an offer.

They had just finished an incredible bout of sex, Banyen's drenched pussy still quivering from her breathtaking orgasm, when Isa rolled the girl over to face her. They had both been dreading that night, the sorrow of Isa's departure hanging heavily over them the last few nights, and it was all Banyen could do not to sob. The last two months of her young life had been amazing, the girl finally knowing what it felt like to have someone truly care about her, and her heart was shattering at the thought of never seeing Isa again.

"Would you leave Thailand for me? I love you, and want you to move to America with me."

The question was little more than a whisper, Isa terrified to hear the answer. She needed to know, though, needed to find out if her lover felt the same, and she would never know if she didn't ask. Silence stretched between them, but only for a heartbeat as Banyen flung her arms around Isa. The girl kissed her a dozen times, happy tears cascading down her cheeks. Knowing that her lover felt the same was a gigantic relief, and she would move anywhere if it meant staying by Isa's side.

"Yes! I love you too, will live with you."

Both women were crying happy tears, two hearts beating for each other in a beautiful, synchronizied rhythm as they clung to each other. They discussed the specifics, agreeing that Banyen would come to the U.S. as soon as Isa had saved up enough money to afford all of the paperwork. They had agreed to exchange letters as frequently as possible, and with a serious tone Isa gripped her teen lover's hands.

"If you change your mind just stop writing, okay? You don't have to do this, I know it's scary, so I promise I'll understand if you change your mind."

Banyen vigorously shook her head, a pretty blush covering her cheeks.

"I never change my mind. I write, you see, and then we be together soon."

Isa nodded frantically, her lips clinging to the girl's as she pulled Banyen to her. They fucked once more, a farwell send-off that neither would ever forget, but what they didn't realize was that the condom had broken. The potent jizz was free to flood Banyen's fertile, now unprotected little cunt, and soon she would discover that she was knocked up with Isa's child.

The next morning the teen woke alone, the older woman having left to catch her flight, and with a tired grunt she dragged herself out of bed. She felt dry cum crusted between her thighs, but thought nothing of it -- Isa's cock often leaked copious amounts of precum, and it was common for it to smear and drip on unexpected places during their trysts, so it didn't raise any sort of alarm.

Banyen, a happy grin dancing on her cheeks, clutched the Pinay's address to her chest. She was going to write as soon as she could purchase stamps with her check next week, and then it would only be a matter of time until Isa finalized their plans to take her away.

**************************************

Months passed, the days blending into weeks as Isa checked her mailbox every morning and evening without fail. With each passing day that no letter came, no correspondence arriving with a foreign stamp, her heart broke a little more as the excitement slowly dimmed from her eyes.

She tried to take a seemingly obvious hint, to accept that she needed to forget Banyen, but she couldn't. The Pinay went as far as trying to bury her memories of their time together under copious amounts of booze and one-night stands, but they did nothing to dull the ache sequestered deep in her heart. Isa had truly believed that Banyen reciprocated her feelings, that the girl wanted to be with her just as much, but she finally forced her mind to accept that she must have been wrong. Isa knew that she was a fool for believing her young Thai lover would uproot her entire life for a foreigner she had only known for four months, but that didn't make her feel any better than the alcohol or cold, emotionless hookups did.

Across the ocean, hundreds of miles away, Banyen waited faithfully every evening by her mailbox, a hopeful smile remaining on the teen's face until the day's delivery -- yet again -- would inevitably yield no response to her letters. Then her expectant joy would falter, tears threatening to spill, but she kept a firm grip on her belief that the woman she had given her heart to was still coming to get her. As the months passed the teen's belly began to round, her small breasts growing much larger as her petite body began preparing for the baby she was carrying, but still she heard nothing. Isa had impregnated her, had knocked her up on their last night together, and all she wanted to do was tell her lover the joyous news, yet still no reply came.

Had the older woman forgotten her? Was she angry about something? Had she been hurt, or worse? Had her plane ever even landed safely? These were the sort of saddening, maddening questions that regularly echoed in her mind -- the same way Isa's thoughts turned to the Thai teen time and again-- and Banyen wished she had enough money to travel to her lover's home. Her favorite fantasy, the one that got her through the worst nights after her drunken father would throw beer bottles at her head and belly, was of how she would one day show up on Isa's steps, their child clutched at her side, and the beautiful Pinay would welcome them into her home with open arms.

Banyen knew it was just a dream, a way for her to cope with the misery of living with a father who was ashamed of and infuriated by her unwed foreigner pregnancy, but that sweet fantasy was what kept her going through the first trimester. Then, as the months wore on, she began to check the mail less and less, to no longer lingering outside until it was delivered at the end of each day. She stopped looking through it, stopped searching for hope where there was none, and all she could spare energy for was working extra hours to try and save up for a plane ticket that she could never afford because of how her father constantly drank away their money.

**************************************

Eight months after leaving Isa returned to Sunrise Heights massage parlor, her heart thudding as she swung open the door. She was back on another business trip, this time to check up on the health of their new acquisitional relationship; her company had done so well thanks to her work last time that she had been promoted to project overseer, the drastically increased salary allowing her to buy a house and have the financial stability she had always craved. She had it all, now: money, status, expensive cars, a lush savings account...there was only one thing missing:

Banyen.

There was a constant, nagging doubt in her mind screaming that she shouldn't be seeking the masseuse out, that clearly Banyen wanted nothing to do with her, but she needed to hear it for herself. If Banyen said so then fine, she would leave and never bother her again, but Isa was determined to hear it from the teen directly. She had wasted no time seeking out the girl who still held her heart, and she was determined to find answers. As the Pinay reached the counter the woman working the register looked wholly disinterested in her job, one headphone in and gum smacking loudly as she cast a sidelong glance at the customer interrupting her magazine perusal.

"Can I help you?"

She didn't bother making direct eye contact, instead flipping to the next page. Isa tried to sound casual, though the nervous fluttering in her stomach betrayed her anxiety, and it took all of her willpower to act like she didn't know exactly who she wanted to see.

"I'd like to book an appointment with, uhhh, I think her name is Banyen. Or Banya, maybe? Something like that."

The girl sighed, as if scheduling an appointment was a chore instead of her entire job. She begrudgingly turned to stare despondently at the computer, slowly tapping a few keys. After a moment her brow scrunched in confusion, then she rolled her eyes with an exasperated sigh as she turned to gaze at Isa for the first time.

"Can't, she's out."

Concern laced through Isa -- was Banyen okay? The girl must just be on vacation or something like that, no need to jump to the worst possible scenario. It wasn't like she had quit, or was missing, or else the receptionist would have said something different. Right?

"When will she be back?"

The woman shrugged, lips smacking as she popped a salmon-pink bubble.

"She's knocked up, gonna have the kid soon, so she's off. Probably back in a month or two, depending on what she arranged with the boss for maternity leave."

Isa's heart thundered frantically, her cock twitching salaciously beneath her gray pencil skirt at the news as a jolt of erotic adrenaline shot through her. Had she been the one who knocked Banyen up? Was she the reason for the girl's absence? Was it her baby growing in the Thai teen's belly? Isa wanted more information, and the receptionist may just be able to give it to her.

"Oh, that's too bad. I hope she doesn't have to walk or drive far to get here. Poor thing, must be rough on her to be on her legs all day."

With an unconcerned shrug the woman turned back to her magazine, tossing her braided hair over her shoulder.

"Nah, she lives pretty close, just across the street in the apartment above the convenience store. Easy walk."

Isa made a non-committal sound, thanking the blonde and promising she'd be back another time to book an appointment. The Pinay had been able to think about no one except Banyen for the last eight months, Isa finding herself wishing -- every time she fucked a random hookup -- that it was the little Thai masseuse moaning beneath her, and now she desperately wanted to know if Banyen was carrying her baby. In the long run it didn't matter even if it wasn't hers, however; if she could find Banyen, and the girl still held any interest in being with her, then Isa already knew that she would happily parent any child the teen had. She would love it like her own, and they could always have a whole household full of children together later on.

On autopilot Isa crossed the street, her mind focused on a single task as she made her way up the outer staircase. There was only one door, her path clear, and she barely hesitated before knocking. She was well aware how impolite, and possibly creepy, her unexpected evening visit could come across as, and she didn't know if the teen would even want anything to do with her, but if Banyen wanted to be in her life even half as much as she wanted the girl to be then they needed to talk. Slowly the door cracked open, an anxious, almond-shaped brown eye peering out at her. There was a moment of awkward silence, then a sharp gasp as the door chain was hastily slid back.

"Isa!"

The shocked cry burst from Banyen, tears beginning to drip down her cheeks as she threw her arms about the older woman. The beautiful Thai teen was indeed knocked up, her flat little tummy heavily swollen with her advanced pregnancy, and if anything she looked even more radiant than the first day they met. She pressed herself as close to Isa as she could get, clinging to the Filipina as she sobbed.

"You never sent me letter back..."

The older woman's arms went about her young lover, Isa pulling Banyen to her and tucking the top of the girl's head beneath her chin. Letter? What was she talking about?

"Banyen, I never received a letter. When did you write me?"

The girl's face was cradled in the crook of Isa's neck, the teen sniffing as she wiped away her tears.

"So many letter, two or three each month. You hate me?"

Her question was asked with a quiver in her voice, the teen dreading the answer. She had wanted to escape to America with Isa, to travel and see the sights with her older lover, but when Isa hadn't written back...months had passed, and Banyen eventually had to accept that the woman who had impregnated her wasn't going to keep her promise. Above her she felt Isa frantically shake her head, cinnamon ponytail bouncing with the force of her denial.

"Never! I thought you had moved on, had decided not to come with me, and it shattered my heart."

The girl's tears broke free, a sob reverberating so hard through her petite body that Isa could feel it. The Pinay wrapped her arms tighter about her young lover, simply holding her as Banyen let her pent-up sadness out. For ten minutes Isa whispered calming, sweet words to the teen, tenderly stroking Banyen's silky hair and reassuring the girl that it was okay. Banyen made it clear she still wanted to be with Isa, confirminy without hesitation that she still wanted to move out of country to stay by her lover's side, and both women were finally feeling the heavy burdens on their hearts lessening. They were back together, and this time she had enough money to pay for all the paperwork to be able to bring Banyen home with her.

"I'm not leaving without you, minamahal

(beloved). Never again -- my flight departs in a week, and you're coming home on it with me. We'll go get your paperwork done now, and then we can go back to my hotel."

Banyen choked out another sob at the blissful words, her heart so happy to hear Isa say the very thing she had longed for more than anything. All she could do was nod, the movement sufficiently conveying her desire to be with the gorgeous Filipina. Eventually the teen finally pulled back, but only far enough to take Isa's hand and place it on her belly. She blinked away her tears, gazing up at the older woman with a brilliant, loving smile.

"Ours."

Her meaning was clear, Isa's face shining with wonder as she slowly rubbed a circle around the teen's belly.

"You're sure? It's okay if it's not mine. I love you, and it doesn't matter to me at all."

Banyen shook her head emphatically, her conviction shining through.

"You my only cock ever, baby is yours."