Futa Horror Ch. 01: Happy Dick Day

Story Info
Tree tells Lori about her 'thing'.
1.6k words
4.05
12k
14
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first time she was faced with the strange feeling, Theresa 'Tree' Gelbman went to her dorm room to meet with her roommate, Lori Spengler. Tree walked up to the dorm room door and knocked on it. She'd had a long and stressful day, considering she was being constantly trying to hide her 'thing'.

She was wearing black pants and a white and red polka dotted shirt. Eventually, Lori opened the door and looked at her.

"Tree. You look awful. What the hell happened to you?" Lori asked with a concerned look. She was wearing a red shirt and brown pants. Lori and Tree had been roommates for many years at Bayfield University. Because of that, she could tell that Tree wasn't happy about something. To her, Tree looked very weak and exhausted.

"Lori. I need to tell you something." Tree said with a look of fear and nervousness. She had to tell someone about this 'thing' she had now, before the fear overcame her.

"Tree. You know I am your best friend and roommate," Lori said, "You can tell me anything."

Tree sighed and looked at her best friend with a look of slight confidence.

"Lori, I have a dick." she said with a small smile. She then paused and waited for Lori's response.

Lori looked at her first with 'Hahaha, very funny' eyes, but as she looked into Tree's beautiful green eyes, she could tell that Tree wasn't joking.

"Can I see it?" Lori asked with a hint of nervousness. She had no idea what to expect. She was a hard working A+ student at the university, who had never been with any guys, certainly not girls with dicks.

Tree looked at her with a concerned look on her face.

"You sure you want to see it?" she sought confirmation.

Lori nodded. Tree pulled down her own pants and revealed her pink panties. She then pulled down her panties and revealed her 14 inch long cock. Lori's eyes widened when she saw this huge cock.

"Your cock is sooooo big," she said. "Can I please suck on it for a bit?"

Tree looked into Lori's brown eyes and smiled.

"Go ahead Lori, I would love for you to suck on my cock." she said with a smile.

Lori nodded and began to suck the head of Tree's cock. She slowly sucked and slurped on Tree's cock.

Tree was in heaven. Lori's mouth was wet and warm. She reached down and stroked her head.

"Oh My God Lori, I love your mouth so much." Tree moaned. "If I knew you were this good at sucking dick, I would have done this years ago."

Lori couldn't believe what was happening. She was currently sucking Tree's dick. And she was enjoying it. Tree moaned softly as Lori continued to blow her dick.

Tree moaned a little bit louder than before. The feeling of immense pleasure was building up. She was getting very close to cumming.

"Lori. I am going to cum soon. Can cum in your mouth?" she asked, slightly louder.

Before Lori could make a sign, Tree grabbed Lori's head and screamed her name as she came in her mouth. Lori swallowed all of Tree's cum and sucked her dick clean. She looked up at Tree and smiled. Tree was exhausted from her orgasm.

"That was incredible Lori. But you didn't get any love." Tree said.

Lori smiled and nodded.

"Let's change that then," she said with a dirty look.

Tree tilted her head to the left and looked at Lori with a confused look.

"How are we going to solve that," she inquired. Lori smiled and kissed her on the lips.

"First we are going to have to take off a few clothes" she responded as she removed her shirt, revealing her red laced bra. Tree followed suite and removed her shirt, revealing her light blue laced bra. Both girls looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"I've wanted to see you completely naked for a long time now" Lori told Tree with a smile. "You have no idea how long I have been waiting. I masturbate to you every time I am in the shower."

Tree is surprised by how Lori feels about her. She touches herself in the shower to the thought of her every day before school and night before bed. Tree then leaned in closer and kissed Lori on the lips. As they kissed, their hands roamed up and down their bodies and removed their bras. Tree and Lori kissed one more time before getting fully naked.

As soon as Lori got naked, she lied down on the bed and began to rub her pussy.

"Come over here and fuck this pussy" she said. "Come on Tree, come and give me that big beautiful cock, but be gentle, it is my first time."

Tree smiled and nodded. She slowly pressed her cock against Lori's pussy lips. The sensation of the heat of both of them was almost too much for the two girls. Tree kissed Lori and softly moaned. As they kissed, Tree's cock entered Lori's pussy.

"Holy fuck Lori" Tree said. "You're so tight." Lori glanced down at Tree's crotch. She loved to watch it going in and out of her.. She wanted to feel it. And she wasn't disappointed. Tree's long cock was flexing to full erection as her small hands spread Lori's legs wide.

Lori winced a little as her pussy spread open for Tree's big cock. She trembled as her wet pussy felt the heat emanating from the encroaching big white cock. There was so much heat and wetness. The fit was so snug. Lori's pussy was gripping the cock like a vice, such a tight fit.

"Fuck. You're tight there" Tree said with a grunt. "I thought were lubed up."

"Well, I've only fingered myself it in there once; I actually prefer it in my ass..." Lori said with an ounce of embarrassment in her voice and Tree's giggle didn't help much. "Don't laugh at me!"

"Well, it's just that, we'll you've always been so strange but if that's how you like it then no problem." Said Tree and while under the bed sheet, she laid Lori on her belly on the bed. she pulled her closer to herself and Lori gave a quiet shriek of fear as she put her head at the rim of her ass.

"Not too rough Tree" Lori said with fear in her voice. Tree nodded and slowly pushed her head in and she jumped.

"Wait...it hurts, let me put some spit there" Lori said as she licked her fingers and rubbed and fingered her ass as to loosen it a bit and gave Tree's dick a quick suck to lube it up.

"OK, here we go" Tree said as she put the tip of her head in as Lori winced with a bit of pain and then Tree shoved a bit in and Lori let out a yelp. Tree was half in and the tightness was great.

She was biting part of the bed sheet with winced eyes as Tree had put the first half in and now as she grabbed Lori's shoulders to push the other half in. Lori gave out a rough grunt of pain and she was all the way in. Lori was breathing heavily as Tree started to pull out and then in. Lori was super tight but the spit helped and Tree was able to thrust hard each time until before she knew it she was getting ready to cum. She kept going until she was about to blow and she debated about whether to cum inside or quickly turn her around in put it in her mouth.

"Don't stop, keep going" Lori screamed and she kept thrusting. She came inside Lori's ass and her cum helped as it acted as more lube. Tree kept going in and out of Lori until she finally too came in a long and loud moan. She wailed loudly and gave a cry of pleasure as she continued to thrust. The pleasure was so good for Tree that it hurt a little and Lori seemed to be enjoying it too as she was still cumming. Then Tree was done. She let of Lori and without a word, she turned around and started sucking her cock.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Tree asked Lori. She gave a simple nod and continued to lick Tree's cock clean. She took it all the way done her throat and Tree felt herself cum again right then down her throat. To her surprise, she came in her mouth and she was swallowing it. She was even swallowing her cock for she felt her cock being sucked down her throat.

"Wow, you definitely fill your nickname 'Lovely Lori'," Tree said and Lori giggled with her cock down her throat.

"That was great, Lori but we'll have to keep this from Carter and from Gregory. Our secret, okay?" Tree said in an almost pleading tone.

"Sure Tree, it's the least I can do, that was the first time I ever came, it was great actually. I think we should do it again." Lori said with an I-want-to-fuck-again tone. "But don't be so rough next time; I'm having a hard time walking." Lori said as she almost fell sideways into the wall.

"But the roughness was what made it so fun." Tree said as she and Lori walked towards the out of their dorm room towards their next class.

The next day, Tree wakes up and looks over at Lori sleeping next to her. She picks up her phone and smiles.

"Stage 1 completed," she said while looking at a picture of Suzy and Sara. "Begin Stage 2."

To Be Continued in Ch 2.