Futa Horror Ch. 02: Suspenisa

Story Info
Suzy and Sara learn more about the school and each other.
790 words
4.16
6.4k
8
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those days at the Freiburg Dance Academy. Susanna Bannion, known to her friends as Suzy, was sleeping in her first ever dorm room, number 304. Suddenly a fellow student bumped into her. Suzy knew that this student was Sara Simms.

"Hey you," she said with a smile. "How are you doing today?"

Suzy looked at her fellow student and shook her head.

"Just trying to figure out what is going on in this school," she said with a slight hesitation. Suzy had been detecting mixed feelings about the school, particularly in relation to the fact that some of the students had been vanishing.

"Hey. Do you have any idea where Thompson and Gray are?" she asked with a small amount of concern. Sara stared at her with an equally concerned look.

"The girls from room 305." She further explained. "Have they gone missing as well?"

Suzy nodded and sat down on the floor of the hallway. She had checked all of the dorm rooms in the school, including the bathrooms. She even checked the dark hallways.

"All of the rooms are completely empty." Sara told her with a slight worried expression. "From 101 to 199, as well as all the other rooms on every single floor, all 9 floors."

Suzy yawned and stretched her arms.

"Wait," Suzy said, surprised. "I remember Riley mentioning something about a large room, big enough to hold all of the students." She tried to muster up the energy to lead the way to the room, but fell over. Sara grabbed her before she hit the ground.

"You are exhausted from searching the whole school," Sara frowned. "Let's search for the room in the morning."

Sara lifted Suzy into her arms and carried her back to room 304. As she carried Suzy, Sara saw a tent form in her pants. She was shocked by the tent.

She then looked around the hallway and made sure that no one would catch them. Once she was sure that no one was around, she slowly and carefully unzipped Suzy's jeans. She reached into Suzy's jeans and pulled out her dick. Sara's eyes widened when she saw how big and thick Suzy's dick was.

"It is so big and beautiful," Sara thought. She looked at Suzy's face and saw that she was fast asleep. "I hope that she doesn't mind if I suck on it a little".

Sara lowered her mouth to Suzy's dick and started to lick it up and down the shaft. She softly moaned as she wrapped her tongue around the shaft.

She used her left hand to stroke the shaft and her right hand to carry Suzy as they walked down the hallway. She continued to suck and slurp on Suzy's dick as she carried her down the hallway.

"Oh my god Suz, your dick is amazing." Sara moaned as she slurped on it. "I need to have more of it in my mouth".

Sara laid Suzy down on the floor, with her back against the wall. Once she ensured that the hallway was empty, she pulled down Suzy's pants and panties. Sara leaned over and kissed her roommate on the lips.

"I know that we shouldn't be doing this.." Sara crooned while she stroked Suzy's dick. "But I want you to feel amazing." At that moment, she began to deepthroat Suzy to the base of her dick.

Sara loved blowing Suzy. In her mind, she would blow her anytime, anywhere. In their room, classroom, shower, bedroom, other rooms. Picturing these fantasies causes the pleasure to build. Sara stopped deepthroating and started jacking Suzy off.

"Come on baby," Sara encouraged. "Cum on my face." Suzy arched her back and spasmed hard on Sara's face. She pulled Suzy's panties and pants back up and carried her tired, exhausted friend back to their room.

Next morning, Suzy woke up and saw Sara sitting in front of her on the bed with a smile on her face.

"Morning." she said, confused about why she was smiling.

Sara leaned forward and kissed Suzy on the lips.

"Morning my love." she said. "We have a lot to talk about."

Suzy and Sara continued to make out for a hour. Their moans became louder. Suzy laid down next to Sara in bed.

"I can't believe we just made out," she said. "When can we do this again."

Sara smiled and snuggled up against her roommate, now girlfriend.

"Anytime you want to baby." she said. "I would love to make sure you are loved."

As the two of them slept, a hooded figure took a picture of them. They upload it to a set of pictures.

"Phase 2 complete," they said sharply, "Begin Phase 3."

Continued in Ch 3