Futa Horror Ch. 03: Nightmare Futa

Story Info
Nancy and Tina explore each other.
1.5k words
4.22
6.1k
7
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy Thompson and Tina Gray were sleeping in Nancy's bedroom.

"Holy shit, it has been a long day..." Tina drawled as she got naked and ready for bed.

Nancy agreed and got ready for bed as well. She climbed into her bed and both girls fell fast asleep.

Later on in the night, Tina woke up to Nancy moaning.

'She is probably having a dirty dream.' Tina thought.

However, when she looked over at Nancy, her eyes widened.

She saw what Nancy was doing. She was moving her hand up and down on her 10 inch long dick.

With each movement of her hand that she could see, her own pussy start to itch and get wetter and wetter. Automatically, Tina's hand moved to her swollen pussy lips and started to rub it.

Meanwhile at the moment, Rod Lane noticed that there was nothing to eat in the House. He looked in the refrigerator and decided that it would be best if he went shopping and bought some goods.

"Tina, I will go to the Supermarket and get some stuff to eat. Don't mess around in the house okay?" he shouted and waited for a reply.

Ripped out of the sexual view, Tina stopped rubbing her pussy lips and walked into the kitchen, smiling at her boyfriend.

"Okay Rod. I will tell Nancy when she wakes up that you went shopping." She said in her innocent girl voice.

Rod, a bit surprised that Tina was naked, just smiled, grabbed a bag and left the house. Tina watched Rod leaving the house. With a silent but quick movement, she head back to Nancy's door and peeked again through the keyhole.

She saw that Nancy was still busy beating her meat, and she started once again to play with her pussy as she watched the show. But somehow the desire in her grew stronger and stronger. And somehow, Tina stared, her eyes fixed on the penis of her best friend.

Well, the games with herself were nice, but what would it be like when she played with Nancy? This question turned her on. But she had to watch first.

She slowly moved her hand back to her little honey pot. Her finger slid easily between her lips. Thanks to the game that she and Nancy had played before, it was very sensitive before.

Nancy still rubbed her member, up and down till she reached again the point where she released some of her cum. At that moment she reached her climax. Nancy had no idea someone had watched her little game and with each move from her, she was getting hotter and hotter.

And like Nancy, Tina equally reached an intense climax. She didn't count how many she got this day, but it was a great amount of it. Exhausted and somewhat happy, Nancy drifted away into dreamland.

Tina was still horny, as she turned slowly into a small nymphomaniac who was still hungry for love and didn't know when to stop. She watched Nancy through the keyhole until she was sure that Nancy was asleep. Slowly and quietly, Tina opened the door to Nancy's room.

Sneaking in, she reached Nancy's bed and could see her large and limp penis. Somehow whenever Nancy was sleeping, there were not many things that could wake her up. But lucky for Tina, there were not such things in the near.

Well Tina was not a really silent child, but when she wanted something with awaking the interest from someone, she could be really tricky. She slowly grabbed Nancy's limp penis and started to rub it gently. The feeling of the warmth from her genital made her hotter as hell, but first she wanted to play with her before she took the next step.

She continued her acts and moved her hand up and down, but still watched each reaction from her best friend.

Noticing a big smile on the dreamy face of her best friend, Tina's hands moved a little bit faster, still searching for the perfect rhythm. But, there was a curiousness that ran through her mind. In one of the smutty magazines Nancy had, Tina had seen some pics of women who took the thing from those men, played with them, in their mouth and sucked on it, till to the point something would spurt from the thing and cover the face or body of the girls.

Slowly her head moved to the tip of the penis and Tina started to smell the scent of her first dick. Her lips opened and the head of the member disappeared between the lips. With her tongue, Tina touched the hot meat and the salty taste, including the bitter taste of Nancy's white stuff that was still on it opened her mind. Now the thing moved every inch it had in her mouth and somehow it was still not fully erected. After she reached the balls, she stopped.

With a slow movement, Tina start to bop her head up and then really slowly down, wnjoying the taste and the warmth from it. She moaned though this was totally new to her. If she had known Nancy tasted so good, she would have played with her earlier.

But for now, there was only the need for sucking on her delicious meat. Tina managed to rub her pussy while she was blowing her best friend and this worked for some minutes until she was triggered again into climax but by Nancy. Tina's own mouth filled up with the bitter tasting sperm of her. But as a good girl, she gulped all down.

She released Nancy's dick and looked at the face of her best friend. She was still sleeping. And with the knowledge of her taste, Tina decide to take the next step. She would be the first one who will enter her. Since she was not awake then, she would do it alone by herself.

Her pussy was now extremely dripping and as she moved onto her hips, Tina let a little trace of her liquids on the bed sheets. But the tricky part would first start, somehow she had to move in a way that would not wake Nancy up.

Gently taking her half limb penis and placing it at the entrance of her pussy, she slipped away by accident and was totally impaled on her slowly growing meat.

This was the moment Tina felt a sharp ripping pain in her as she lost her virginity and of course due to the weight that hit Nancy's body, she awakened. First with a sleazy look but then filled with a shock as she saw her best friend now impaled on her now erected member.

"Tina, What the fuck have you done? Are you insane?" Nancy asked her with an unbelieving voice.

But the only thing that came from her first was a sobbing noise. She was near the tears because it hurt inside of her.

"Are you okay or should I do something to helps you?" Nancy decided to poach her in a calmer voice.

Tina looked in her face. It was still mixed with pain but with something like growing lust. Then now, Tina was on a way of no return. She had started it and now she would bring it to an end. And may it will not hurt the next time anymore.

"No it is okay. It hurts only a moment but now the pain is away." She said in her little girl's voice and Nancy could understand and other point as well. She had planned it but she couldn't guess why she had done it.

But she quickly felt what her best friend had in mind. Then after she calmed down a little bit, she started to move. Up and down. The feeling of this new sensation made Nancy horny and she placed her hands on Tina's hips.

Nancy moaned first and with that sign, Tina started to move faster and rougher. In a fast steady rhythm, Tina moved up and down on Nancy. She moaned too and her breathing got harder and faster.

"Do... Do you like it Nancy?" she moaned, now her voice filled with growing lust.

Nancy looked into Tina's face, with sweat running down her forehead and she nodded her head. Then in her moaning, she couldn't say anything that could be understood.

'This was 1000 times better than using her hand,' Nancy thought and she slowly felt that in her testicles, building up a hard feeling of pressure. It would only take some more movements of her best friend who massaged her member with her small and tight pussy.

"Holy Fucking Shit Tina. I...I feel something is happen..." And before she could finish her words, she came hard inside her. Her hot and sticky love entered Tina's inner parts and filled her up.

This made Tina moan too and she reached again a climax. She rocked her head back and screamed as she reached her climax. After that she passed out on Nancy's chest. She followed her after she spurt her last drop of sperm in her. Both quickly fall into a sleep.

Later, Rod comes home and found Nancy and Tina in the living room watching TV.

"You guys okay?" he asked with a concerned look.

Nancy and Tina smiled and giggled as Rod left.

"I love you, Nancy Thompson." Tina said while stroking her cock.

"I love you too." Nancy replied.

On the desk table, a picture of Sidney and Tatum could be seen.

To be continued in Ch 4