Futa Horror Ch. 04: Futa Scream

Story Info
Sidney and Tatum sleep together.
2.1k words
4.38
6k
9
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Unlike the previous futa Horror chapters, where only one character is a futa, both Tatum and Sidney are futas. Enjoy the story.

*

Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley were lying down in Tatum's bed, and were getting ready to go to bed.

Billy was arrested for being Ghostface and Sidney was spending the night at Tatum's house, where she was now lying in bed with Tatum next to her.

"I'm sooooooo booorrreeeddd," Tatum said. "What are we going to do?"

Sidney rolled over to face her friend. They were wearing their pyjamas.

"I don't know," Sidney replied. "What do you want to do?"

"Read a book?" Tatum suggested.

"We've read all of them."

"Playing a board game?"

"They're too hard."

"Telling ghost stories?"

"Not in the mood for that."

"What about a quick blowjob?"

Sidney was thinking about Billy being arrested when she turned to Tatum with a look of surprise and also confusion.

"What the fuck did you just say," she asked. Tatum smiled and moved over to Sidney and knelt down in front of her.

"How about I give you a quick blowjob," she replied. "I know you have thought about me every night. I think the same thoughts about you. That day, in the girls locker room, I saw your cock. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Please let me suck on it?"

Sidney was horrified by her friend's words. She was obviously not in her right mind.

"Get away from me, you sick minded whore," she responded, practically spitting out the words.

Tatum smiled at her and proceeded to rub both Sidney's cock as well as her own through the pants. They both were big but Sidney's was probably thicker.

"How about this," Tatum said. "I'll start with giving you and me a handjob. If you get as excited as me, we'll move on to the blowjobs. If you don't, just a quick handjob and then I'll stop, ok?"

Sidney looked around her room and couldn't see anyone else. She finally looked at Tatum and nodded. Tatum grinned and proceeded to pull out Sidney's cock. Her eyes widened as she looked at it.

"Holy Fuck Sid," Tatum said. "Why didn't you tell me that you had such a big cock? If I knew you had such a big cock, I would have sucked you off years ago."

Tatum proceeded to stroke and rub Sidney's cock with her hands. It was so big and thick that Tatum could barely fit her hands around the shaft. She proceeded to lay down beside Sidney while she jacked her off. Her fallicid cock slowly began to get hard and erect. Very soon, Sidney's cock was rock hard and erect. Tatum looks down at the cock and smiles.

"Well, look at that beautiful cock," Tatum said. "I knew you would get excited from the handjob."

Sidney grins slightly more. "That's because your hands felt amazing," she said. "They were gripping my cock so good. You are amazing."

Tatum blushed at the compliment and started to slide down Sidney's body until her face was right in front of Sidney's cock.

"If you thought my hands were amazing, just wait till you feel my mouth," Tatum said. "You might lose control of your inhibitions. You might want to facefuck me. If you do, I will try to get it as far down my throat as I can, okay?"

With that said, Tatum proceeded to suck on Sidney's cock, starting with the head. Tatum moaned in pleasure as she slurped the cockhead in her mouth. She was loving the taste of it in her mouth. She proceeded to lick the urethral hole with her tongue while she sucked the head. This pleasure causes Sidney to moan softly and reach down to stroke Tatum's head.

"You are doing so good Tat," Sidney moaned. "I had no idea you felt this way about me. I'm so sorry for not realizing it sooner. Fuck, your mouth feels soooooo gooooood. Nice and warm. I am giving you permission to deepthroat my cock. I know I said you were a sick minded whore, but your mouth feels soooooo gooooood. Suck my cock, your dirty slutty blonde. Engulf it down your throat till your eyes roll to the back of your head."

Tatum began to deepthroat Sidney's cock while using her hand to rub her balls. Tatum was getting super turned on by the sensual blowjob she was giving her friend. She slowly lowered her other hand down her pants, wrapped it around her own cock and began to stroke it. It was falicid at the time, but Tatum knew it wouldn't stay that way for long. As she sucked on Sidney's cock, her own cock slowly began to get hard, until it was fully erect. Sidney lowered her hands down onto the back of Tatum's head and began to fuck her face.

"Oh God Tatum," Sidney said. "You really are a dedicated little cocksucker aren't you. Fuck, I love fucking your face. Shit, I'm so close to blowing my load in your mouth. Holy Shit, I'm gonna glaze your throat with my salty icing. Oh My Fucking God, here it comes, Tatum. I'm cummmmmiinngg."

Sidney arched her back as she came inside Tatum's throat. At the same time, Tatum couldn't hold her load back. She began to cream her own pants. Their orgasms continued for several minutes. Tatum would continue to suck on Sidney's cock, which would make Sidney cum which, in turn, would make Tatum cum in her pants. As their climaxes subsided, Sidney released Tatum's head and laid back on her bed, exhausted but very happy from the sloppy blowjob she just received from Tatum. Tatum laid down beside Sidney with her mouth, full of Sidney's cum. Sidney looked at her and smiled.

"Are you saving some for me," she asked. "Can I taste some of my own cum? I want you to come here and kiss me, and while we kiss, you can cum swap with me. Use your tongue and offer the cum to my mouth."

Tatum smiled and nodded. She pressed her lips on Sidney's and soon, the warm and salty taste of her cum travelled from Tatum's mouth to hers. As they were making out with each other, Sidney's cock, which was previously hard, was now falacid. But due to the pleasure that she was getting from her best friend via the cum swapping make out session, her cock began to get hard. Before she got fully erect, Tatum wrapped her hand around Sidney's cock and began to stroke it slowly. Sidney moaned in pleasure. They both swallowed the portion of Sidney's cum that was in their mouths before talking.

"Fuck, Tatum," Sidney moaned. "That was incredible. You are an amazing cocksucker. I can't believe how good that felt. I am looking forward to your next position."

Tatum smiled and pulled down her pants and revealed her cock, rock hard and erect, ready to play.

"You know that common idiom, I'll scratch your back, if you scratch mine?" she said. "What about a sexual version; I'll suck your cock, if you suck mine?"

Sidney looked at her friend's cock and began to get hard looking at it. She nodded and proceeded to get herself and Tatum in position, Tatum on top. Sidney couldn't believe how beautiful Tatum's cock was. It's head was glistening in the cum from before. Sidney moaned as she began to lick Tatum's cock head up and down, tasting the sweet and salty cum on the tip. This elicited a soft moan from Tatum, who proceeded to lick Sidney's cock head as well. Tatum proceeded to kiss Sidney's cock while Sidney kissed Tatum's cock.

"I love giving blowjobs," Tatum said. "But giving blowjobs and getting blowjobs at the same time is even better, wouldn't you agree Sidney?"

Sidney moaned in agreement as she licked and kissed Tatum's cock. She then got an idea for the next step and began to turn sideways to look at Tatum.

"How about I fuck your face, while you fuck mine?" Sidney moaned. "Your mouth felt so good Tat, that I want to show you how much I love you. Here are the rules: we can use one hand to guide the cock into our mouths and the other hand to rub each other's balls. A light snack on the ass means that you and I can start shoving our cocks down each other's throats. A little pinch of the butt means that one of us or both of us are close to orgasm. Reaching down and grabbing each other's heads and proceeding to fuck harder means that we are cumming. Got it, my love?"

Tatum smiled and nodded before she began sucking on Sidney's cock. Sidney moaned in agreement as she began sucking on Tatum's cock. Both girls began to moan and whimper as they both sucked and got sucked.

Sidney sucked Tatum's dick, while Tatum blew Sidney. The American blonde girl didn't harden quite as fast, given she had already fired off one load a short time earlier, but she soon had a boner as well. Tatum's tits weren't very big, but Sidney gave them plenty of attention, fingering the schoolgirl's asshole at the same time. She bumped the balls gently with her forearm as it went under. "Ummmmmmm," Tatum moaned, placing her hand on Sidney's head, while Sidney made similar noises above her. They were so distracted by their steamy girl-on-girl action that they didn't realize Gale Weathers was watching them, diddling herself. She was holding a video camera, recording every single moment.

"Last time we met, Billy Loomis was being arrested for being Ghostface," Gale said, moaning due to her fingerfucking. "Tatum and Sidney were getting ready for bed. Now, we know what happened to them when they left."

Gale's cluster was the only one remaining. Sidney thought it looked weird for the one girl to play with themselves alone, so she stopped playing with Tatum and moved Gale in between them. It was a double penetration, but not the same two holes; ass and pussy. Gale was being pounded at both ends. Tatum was hammering her from behind, while Sidney fucked her face. After a moment, Gale pushed Sidney away.

The fellow schoolgirl was concerned. "Was I being too rough?" she asked.

"Not rough enough," Gale said. "I want you to jam it in there hard. As far in as you can get."

Sidney looked at her nervously. "Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you or make you choke."

"Let me have it," Gale said. "Don't pay attention to any noises I make. If I need you to back off, I'll slap your leg."

Sidney reluctantly followed directions, forcing her cock into Gale's mouth, firmly placing her hands on the back of the woman's head for leverage.

"Glllrrrrrfff," was the response. But no leg slap. Sidney found Gale's hands on her ass, urging her to thrust harder. She crammed her dick in with a little more force, hard enough that it was actually hurting her a little.

"Mmmmmffffff." But still no stop signal.

Sidney hadn't had a blow job like this before. It felt as if she was going to drive her dick through the back of Gale's head. But still the reporter didn't stop her. It was different, but it was kind of exciting too.

In the meantime, Tatum was still fucking Gale's pussy, though she was watching the drama on the other end.

Sidney didn't know what Gale was getting out of the hard face fucking, but it was doing a number on her. She felt her orgasm approaching. "Gale, I'm gonna cum," she moaned.

Instead of slapping her leg, Gale pulled harder on her ass, so Sidney nervously let herself go with her dick jammed so hard into the woman's mouth. There were more gurgling noises, but Gale didn't seem to be in any distress, gulping down the cum with no problem. In the meantime, Tatum unloaded into the other end, and could feel Gale cumming as well.

Finally, after Sidney was drained of cum, Gale lightly slapped her leg. The woman hung there gasping after the dong was removed. "Whoa, that was intense."

"Are you all right?" Sidney asked.

"Sure," Gale replied.

By now everyone was down for the count. They laid there chatting as they recovered. After a while, Tatum was ready to call it a night. Since the school year was over and she would be leaving in the morning, Gale, Tatum, and Sidney said their goodbyes and everyone exchanged invitations and contact information for future get togethers.

After Tatum left and Gale closed the door behind her, Sidney looked at her with an evil grin. "Now you're gonna get it."

to be continued...