Ramsay Futa Ch. 01

Story Info
The Ramsay family turns into a lesbian lezfest.
1k words
4.05
15.6k
25
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: They are all above 18 years old and everything is consensual.

Megan Jane Ramsay was lying in bed when she felt a warm and wet sensation on her cock. She looks down to see her middle sister, Holly Anna Ramsay, sucking and stroking her cock. Megan moaned softly as she reached down and stroked Holly's head.

"Oh My Fucking God Holls," Megan moaned. "I love when you suck me off. This is the best way to wake up. A sloppy blowjob from my little sister."

As she blew Megan, Holly reached down her own pants and wrapped her hand around her own cock and began stroking it slowly. Megan noticed that and smiled.

"Ooohh, is someone getting turned on by this," Megan asked. "Why don't you blow me while I blow you. Is that what you want, huh baby. Do you want me and you to 69 each other with our cocks down each other's throats? Come on over here and fuck my face while I fuck your face."

Holly nods and proceeds to unbutton her pants and Megan helps her remove her pants and throw them aside. Before long, the two of them were fully naked and blowing each other simultaneously. Megan and Holly moan softly as they blow each other. As they blew each other, a soft moan came from the doorway. There Matilda Elizabeth Ramsay, also known as Tilly was standing, with her pants down around her ankles, and her cock in her hand. Their mother Cayetana Elizabeth Ramsay, also known as Tana was behind her, plowing her ass deep and hard. Tana grabbed Tilly's cock and began to jerk her daughter off as they watched the sensual dual blowjobs Megan and Holly were giving each other. Their moaning was so intense that they couldn't hear Tilly's screams as she was given the assfucking of a lifetime. Soon, the four of them were moaning so loudly that their moans echoed throughout the house.

"Holy Shit Tilly," Tana said. "Your ass is soooo tight and cute and fuckable. Mommy loves to play with it. Mommy is going to stretch it out beyond imagination. Your Mommy's Little Fucktoy, aren't you? I know that you love getting assfucked by your big sisters. But no one loves plowing you more than your sisters than me." As Tana spoke, she placed her hands on Tilly's hips and continued to fuck her good and deep. "Oh My Fucking God, Tilly. Why don't you show me how flexible you are? Lower your head down to your cock and suck it while I plow your ass."

Tilly nodded and began bending over, bringing her mouth closer to her cock. When she proceeded to lick and kiss her own cock, Tana reached down and grabbed Tilly's head.

"Did I tell you to lick your cock, you slut," Tana asked. "I said suck it. As a matter of fact, I want you to shove your cock down your own throat. You heard me, Tilly. Ram your big, beautiful cock down your throat. Come on my daughter, plow your esophagus with your delicious cock."

Tilly opened up her mouth a little more and crammed her cock all down her throat. Tana's thrusts pushed her cock more and more against her gag reflex. With every thrust, she gags on her own cock. The thrusts in her ass were becoming more and more rough, to the point she was close to shitting herself. Tana looked up at her two girls Megan and Holly. She whistled at them and they looked up at their mom, plowing their little sister's ass.

"Hey girls," Tana said as she tapped Tilly's bottom with her hand. "Why don't you come over here and shove those big cocks into a nice, tight hole. Your little sister's ears. Let's fucking stuff this pig with so much cum that she will expel it from all of her holes."

Megan and Holly nod in agreement and walk over to their mom and little sister. Megan shoved her cock into Tilly's left ear and Holly shoved her cock into Tilly's right ear. Tilly tried to scream but her cock was down her own throat.

Tilly couldn't believe what was happening to her right now. Her sisters' cocks were rammed deep in her ears, pounding against her eardrums and sliding in and out of her ear canals. They started off with a rhythmic pace, when Megan pushed in, Holly would pull out and when Holly pushed in, Megan would pull out. They were holding Tilly's head for support as they tried to get their cocks deep inside. Then, they looked up at each other and agreed to accommodate, by shoving their cocks into Tilly's ears at the same time. They proceeded to plunge their cocks deep into the ear canals of their little sister. The intense pleasure was too much for the four girls.

All four were now involved in the sexual Game. And it slowly reached the final peak. The first one or rather two who drove into a hard and lovely climax were Megan and Holly who creamed the ear canals of their sister. Then Tana reached her climax pumping her sperm, with moaning sounds, into the anal love channel of her young daughter. And finally, Tilly climbed her orgasm as she could feel the hot sperm of her mom in her ass and her own in her mouth.

This was the best dessert in the life of those three sex hungry maniacs, then drive by their lust the swapped between each possible position they could do.

And after hours of lust-filled love, Tana looked to Megan and Holly and smiled.

"Tilly knows it but I will ask you two the same thing too girls. Never, and I mean never, talk to someone about what happens here. When you keep this as a secret, we can have more fun like that. Are you understanding me?" she said in a gentle but commanding tone.

Tilly could only nod slightly, before puking out cum. Tana then looked at Megan and Holly who were thinking about what they had heard. Then they looked to their mother and smiled.

"We will keep it a secret. But we will play whenever we want okay?" they said in an asking tone.

Tana nodded and then she started to relax. It was a fun day and it was not going to be the last one. There was still one more person to convert. Tana's mother-in-law, Helen.

To Be Continued